2018 Holiday Loyalty Rewards Sale

Comments

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479
    ArtAngel said:

Odd behavior for the holiday free items. The dForce T-Shirt shows up after purchasing it, and when I cart it instead of a red purchased submit button, it has a green add to cart. Normally if you own an item. Also the second item doesn't populate as in cart but the Guns tos. I cleared all  browsing history history and had to sign in fresh and still same issue despite multiple refreshes.

@ArtAngel, This was being discussed in the "Sales" thread. Here are some quotes:

TigerAnne said:

Why do I still see the free t-shirt, when I've "bought" it twice? It also lists as not purchased.

barbult said:

I saw the same thing. Maybe too many people asked why no free item showed up today, so they made it visible. It shows unpurchased for me, too, even though I "bought" it yesterday.

And here is Richard's official response about it.

Yes, since "no freebie" was confusing people earlier the page has been modified to show the current freebie even if you've already purchased.

Mystery solved.
    laugh

• y3kmany3kman Posts: 765
    ArtAngel said:

Odd behavior for the holiday free items. The dForce T-Shirt shows up after purchasing it, and when I cart it instead of a red purchased submit button, it has a green add to cart. Normally if you own an item. Also the second item doesn't populate as in cart but the Guns tos. I cleared all  browsing history history and had to sign in fresh and still same issue despite multiple refreshes.

The holiday free items don't get hidden if you already own it. I've already "purchased" the dForce long t-shirt twice before realizing this.

• I hope the Decimator goes on a deep discount during the sale, I don't need it most of the time, but it could come in handy. I'd like to decimate clothing on Daz characters to import to iClone. Does anyone know what a historic low it has been in previous sales? 

I hope the Decimator goes on a deep discount during the sale, I don't need it most of the time, but it could come in handy. I'd like to decimate clothing on Daz characters to import to iClone. Does anyone know what a historic low it has been in previous sales? 

The Decimator hit a low of $16.96 on Sept 17/18 this year. But mostly I see it in the $42 range when it goes on sale.

I recommend you download and install the Daz Deals plugin, if you use a compatible browser. Then you can see the history on any product you want. Here's the link to the thread: Daz Deals. That should take you to page 1 and the links of where to get the plugin.

A whole lot of us find this plugin invaluable. I think you will, too.

• jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281

hmmm is the link to the PC category for today correct? On the sale page I'm seeing different ones from yesterday, but the category page is showing teh same ones as yesterday. 

• jakiblue said:

hmmm is the link to the PC category for today correct? On the sale page I'm seeing different ones from yesterday, but the category page is showing teh same ones as yesterday. 

The category will remain static for week.. next week will see a refresh :)

• jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281

Thanks Jack. Just seemed odd cos the ones on the sale page were different. 

• Does Belinah counts as part of the Holiday Sale? She's not on the Holiday Sale promotion page, but linked to from it.

I'm asking because the Loyalty discount is not applied, and I'm wondering if it should or not.

• ByrdieByrdie Posts: 1,775

Got today's newsletter and ... where's the puppy?

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,323
    edited November 2018
    Byrdie said:

Log out and you will see them. They are all the old millanium puppies and you may already own them.

Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,140
    Byrdie said:

Log out and you will see them. They are all the old millanium puppies and you may already own them.

0.o

• Does Belinah counts as part of the Holiday Sale? She's not on the Holiday Sale promotion page, but linked to from it.

I'm asking because the Loyalty discount is not applied, and I'm wondering if it should or not.

Probably because you get  ahefty discount by combining with another of today's new releases, though I can ask.

Probably because you get  ahefty discount by combining with another of today's new releases, though I can ask.

Well, I was wrong - and this has now been fixed.

• sapatsapat Posts: 1,735
    edited November 2018
    AllenArt said:
    Byrdie said:

0.o

It's the Toonimal Puppy and then other one is mats for it.  I actually have 9 old Toonimal items.

toonimal puppy.JPG
    587 x 364 - 42K
    Post edited by sapat on
  • davesodaveso Posts: 6,439

and the millenium puppey LE ... only comes with 1 texture .. doberman. you have to buyt he full version to get the rest of the textures... its not as free for sure.

• daveso said:

and the millenium puppey LE ... only comes with 1 texture .. doberman. you have to buyt he full version to get the rest of the textures... its not as free for sure.

Also Puppy Love poses, Puppy playtime Props, and Puppy Poses

Does Belinah counts as part of the Holiday Sale? She's not on the Holiday Sale promotion page, but linked to from it.

How do I find out what the actual price I paid for an item is?  Like Belinah was super cheap but  all I find when I look at the invoice and the order number page , it all has the regular prices. Like Belinah was $9.29 in the store, and I had the required other products in the cart when I bought her, but the price I'm seeing is still $9.29.  How can I find out the actual price of stuff I got?

• AtiAti Posts: 9,082
    sapat said:

Does Belinah counts as part of the Holiday Sale? She's not on the Holiday Sale promotion page, but linked to from it.

How do I find out what the actual price I paid for an item is?  Like Belinah was super cheap but  all I find when I look at the invoice and the order number page , it all has the regular prices. Like Belinah was $9.29 in the store, and I had the required other products in the cart when I bought her, but the price I'm seeing is still $9.29.  How can I find out the actual price of stuff I got?

The confirmation email has the actual price you paid for each item.

Ati said:
    sapat said:

The confirmation email has the actual price you paid for each item.

OMG, thank you for telling me.  I had no idea!  I paid $2.79 for Belinah which is well worth it.  She's beautiful and has good options.

• ArtAngelArtAngel Posts: 1,513

Thanks L'Adair

y3kman said:
    ArtAngel said:

The holiday free items don't get hidden if you already own it. I've already "purchased" the dForce long t-shirt twice before realizing this.

Me too. Thought I was having a blonde moment but no more thanks to L'Adair (laugh). I often ask 2nd opinion of hubby because,@sapat I've been know to delete a cart in a heartbeat. I'm logical, my hubby is emotional. I put 2 items in my cart, went to check out and see four in my cart, one extra being Belinah. I walk into his cave room and ask why? He said because she is beautiful. 

• SnowSultanSnowSultan Posts: 3,507

Does your loyalty discount increase over time if you buy applicable items?

• KharmaKharma Posts: 3,214

what is the price for Belinah with a new release and the loyalty discount, @sapat said you got it for 2.79 , I don't think the loyalty discount was applied to mine as I paid 3.98 and if I add the loyalty discount it would be 2.79,  will this be automatically applied back to my account, which has happpened in the past when a discount wasn't working when an item was purchased or will I have to put in a ticket for a credit back to my account?

Does your loyalty discount increase over time if you buy applicable items?

No one seems to know the answer. It does seem odd to use the word "current" when telling us about our Loyalty Discount. It implies the discount can change. But Daz ain't saying. My best guess, based on the past two years of Loyalty discounts for the holidays, (and no insider information,) is Daz might have increases in store for us closer to Christmas, like they did the first year they gave us a loyalty discount. But that's only a guess. And I usually get things like that wrong.

Kharma said:

what is the price for Belinah with a new release and the loyalty discount, @sapat said you got it for 2.79 , I don't think the loyalty discount was applied to mine as I paid 3.98 and if I add the loyalty discount it would be 2.79,  will this be automatically applied back to my account, which has happpened in the past when a discount wasn't working when an item was purchased or will I have to put in a ticket for a credit back to my account?

The price should have been $2.79. If you paid $3.98, contact Customer Service and ask for a refund. It may sound like chump change, but by the end of December, you're probably going to be searching the sofa for loose change as it is, and suddenly that $1.19 is going to make a difference!
    laugh

• KharmaKharma Posts: 3,214
    L'Adair said:
    Kharma said:

The price should have been $2.79. If you paid $3.98, contact Customer Service and ask for a refund. It may sound like chump change, but by the end of December, you're probably going to be searching the sofa for loose change as it is, and suddenly that $1.19 is going to make a difference!
    laugh

I did just submit a request for the difference ...  thanks for posting about this error as I wouldn't even have checked if I hadn't seen the post 

• hyteckithyteckit Posts: 167
    L'Adair said:
    Kharma said:

laugh

Belinah shows up at $3.18 for me with loyalty discount.

hyteckit said:
    L'Adair said:

laugh

Belinah shows up at $3.18 for me with loyalty discount.

Good point. The final price is dependent on your Loyalty discount. $2.79 is with a 30% discount.

The price should be, (should have been):

• $3.98 - 30% = $2.79
    • $3.98 - 25% = $2.98
    • $3.98 - 20% = $3.18
    • $3.98 - 15% = $3.38
    • $3.98 - 10% = $3.59
    • $3.98 - 5% = $3.78

I hope this helps.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,155
    edited December 2018

Magento errors again.

Magento Errors Sale Page.JPG
    958 x 876 - 234K
    Post edited by barbult on
  • barbult said:

Magento errors again.

Are you still getting them? I don't have any.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,155
    barbult said:

Magento errors again.

Are you still getting them? I don't have any.

No, it's OK now. Why does that keep happening with this sale? Is it really an error that has to be reported and fixed, or does it just take an hour to work itself out?