The No Complaint too Trivial Complaint Thread

Comments

• NVIATWASNVIATWAS Posts: 1,242

NVIATWAS said:
    kyoto kid said:

..yeah, been to Vancouver on numerous occasions. That was one of the last places I would imagine such a destructive riot breaking out.

Now if only these people put the same energy into helping to solve serious matters that face society (in a positive manner of course) as they do rooting for their teams, imagine the world we might have (and this is coming from one who enjoys sports).

People seem to squabble about meaningless thing while ignoring the big items.  Fighting over the logo on a sports team jersey instead of working on getting better education for their people.. honestly?  Talk about screwed-up priorities!

That's that "Human Nature" I've been complaining about.  I wanna join another species. frown

Actually, I probably should have tried to start another species but I never did, now it's too late for me. 

Idiocracy is winning. no

Thankfully I won't be around to see it all end with the whimper and not a bang...

DanaTA said:
    NVIATWAS said:
    DanaTA said:
    NVIATWAS said:
    DanaTA said:
    kyoto kid said:

..agh, overslept this morning. Normally I'm up by 09:00 - 09:30 but didn't wake up until 11:00.

New system has been delivered.  Now need to set it up, connect it to the Net, and then proceed with the tear down and upgrading of the system I'm currently on.  Need to have Net access for any troubleshooting that may be required during the process. The downside, I won't have my saved passwords on either machine and for a dyslexic with memory issues that is definitely not a good thing.

I did suggest Norton Identity Safe, or if you have something against Norton, KeePass.

Dana

KeepAss sounds like an interesting piece of software.  Not sure I want to know what it does... :-|

KeePass is an open source password safe.  Like Identity Safe, it keeps your logons for many sites in an encrypted "vault" and has automated logon like Identity Safe (at least I think so).  Identity Safe will pop up your credentials when you land on a site in your vault.  You click on it and then click on the submit button on the logon form.  No typing, no remembering, allowing you to have very strong passwords. 

Dana

You ruined the joke! Note the capitalization... Keep-Ass.. sigh.  I'm going to fire my writers... ;-P

Sorry.  I got the joke, but it seemed a serious discussion to me.  Sorry.

Dana

I'll start prefixing my serious stuff with /serious tags since my sense of humor is dryer than a martini...! :-O

Mistara said:

is it friday yet?

cold and windy icy miserable morning cheeky  got an extra shot in my latte this mornigng

Friday here, sunny and a balmy 52f outside.  Window closed.  Too darn bright!!!

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    NVIATWAS said:
    Mistara said:

is it friday yet?

cold and windy icy miserable morning cheeky  got an extra shot in my latte this mornigng

52 sounds nice

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,018

Speaking with tongue in cheek is harder than you think. smiley

woes, named range isn't working for me.

trying to take 2 columns from 3 separate tabs, appending into 1 lomg column for a query  number of rows changes dynamically

thought about resorting to a hidden tab. but arrays are kewl.  can an array be appended to another array.

• Complaint: I'm freezing. I better not be getting sick.

Non-Complaint: I made a Hot Toddy for the first time ever. Three different kinds of whiskey, red grapefruit juice, honey and hot water. Very tasty and warming.

Tjohn said:

Speaking with tongue in cheek is harder than you think. smiley

Mmmmmblbl mmrf mmrf!!!!

Mistara said:
    NVIATWAS said:
    Mistara said:

is it friday yet?

52 sounds nice

70s over the weekend, then cold rain next week.  Ugh.

Complaint: I'm freezing. I better not be getting sick.

Non-Complaint: I made a Hot Toddy for the first time ever. Three different kinds of whiskey, red grapefruit juice, honey and hot water. Very tasty and warming.

Sounds like one hell of a nice toddy!!! Enjoy! :-)

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,585
    DanaTA said:

Damn, fell asleep last night...just realized I forgot to use my PC+ coupon...again!   angry 

Dana

Not as bad as falling asleep and forgettinmg to check with a gift card while tghey were on discount. 

...or leaving the oven on.

edited February 2018
    NVIATWAS said:
    Mistara said:

is it friday yet?

...cloudy but a balmy 58° here and very infinitesimal chance for wet stuff from the sky.  Windows cracked open to air the place out after weeks of cold and wet. Perfect day for the weekly market run.

Mid to upper 50s for the weekend and possibly 60s by next weekend.

Post edited by kyoto kid on

arrayformula is working like i expected  cool

if i don't figure this out in the next 40 minutes i'll be worrying about it all weekend

kyoto kid said:
    NVIATWAS said:
    Mistara said:

is it friday yet?

...cloudy but a balmy 58° here and very infinitesimal chance for wet stuff from the sky.  Windows cracked open to air the place out after weeks of cold and wet. Perfect day for the weekly market run.

Mid to upper 50s for the weekend and possibly 60s by next weekend.

Doesn't sound half bad.  Enjoy, and be safe!

...plan to. May stop off at a favoured watering hole and get a pint or two as well.

OMG

Anne found this no-sugar-added ice cream and got me a pint! It's not sugar free but the sugar is low enough that I can eat a small bowl without fear of an ER trip.  And it's sooooooooooo goooooooood!! Super tasty vanilla, omgomg, having a foodgasm... *blush*

Perfect dessert after 10 combo pizza rolls!!!

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,087
    NVIATWAS said:
    Mistara said:

is it friday yet?

20F here right now.  Feels like 8F.  This morning it rained, the temperature kept going down, and it turned to snow...with the rain underneath freezing.  Went out to get the mail, and it was very windy and cold, and tried to shovel the driveway...didn't finish it...crunchy, icy, blech!

Dana

DanaTA said:
    NVIATWAS said:
    Mistara said:

is it friday yet?

20F here right now.  Feels like 8F.  This morning it rained, the temperature kept going down, and it turned to snow...with the rain underneath freezing.  Went out to get the mail, and it was very windy and cold, and tried to shovel the driveway...didn't finish it...crunchy, icy, blech!

Dana

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!

Yum!  Finally broke into the no-sugar-added hot choco.  About the same sugar as the ice cream, but not enough to kill me right away so I'm going to go for it.  I have a pile of my metformin so I should be modestly OK.  Not caring a whole lot right now, just want to be happy. :-)

TGIF !!

page 91

The Cloud Flare Woes Complaint Thread

The My Hotdog is Cold Complaint Thread

The My Green Tea Turned Brown Complaint Thread

The Green Pasta Sauce Complaint Thread

The 10 Burned Waffles Complaint Thread

The Boiled Octopus Complaint Thread

The Ant Eggs In My Omlette Complaint Thread

The Crispy Fried Caterpillar Complaint Thread

Rhe I Ain't Eating THAT Complaint Thread

...The Why Did I Put Two Big Hatch Peppers In My Burrito Mix Complaint Thread?
    ...The Why Can't The Cryptocurrenncy Bubble Burst Complaint Thread?
    ...The I Burned My Last Bagel And Have Nothing Else For Brekkie Complaint Thread.
    ...The State Of The Onion left In The Fridge Is Pretty Bad Complaint Thread.
    ...The I'm Fed Up With Scofflaw Cyclists Complaint Thread.
    ...The I Missed The Super Blue Moon Eclipse Because of Clouds Complaint Thread.
    ...The I'm Tired Of Seeing New England In The Superbowl Again Complaint Thread.

kyoto kid said:

...The Why Did I Put Two Big Hatch Peppers In My Burrito Mix Complaint Thread?
    ...The Why Can't The Cryptocurrenncy Bubble Burst Complaint Thread?
    ...The I Burned My Last Bagel And Have Nothing Else For Brekkie Complaint Thread.
    ...The State Of The Onion left In The Fridge Is Pretty Bad Complaint Thread.
    ...The I'm Fed Up With Scofflaw Cyclists Complaint Thread.
    ...The I Missed The Super Blue Moon Eclipse Because of Clouds Complaint Thread.
    ...The I'm Tired Of Seeing New England In The Superbowl Again Complaint Thread.

Uniformly excellent list!

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,705

I want that Josh character but broke right now complaint thread

• starionwolfstarionwolf Posts: 3,666
    edited February 2018

Last month I my friend told me that he would buy me a new hard drive.  I am still waiting for the hard drive.  I told him that the hard drive has bad sectors.  I ran Windows disk check ran today to fix some errors.  I don't want to do much with the hard drive until the replacement drive arrives.

chkdsk.jpg
    539 x 417 - 90K
    Post edited by starionwolf on

outfits for winged dudes is a tricky thing 

they'll be chilly wearing just butt floss thongs

I want that Josh character but broke right now complaint thread

i want the new frog, heart 

but wanted the new buppie more,  had to choose >.<

Mistara said:

outfits for winged dudes is a tricky thing 

they'll be chilly wearing just butt floss thongs

Winged dudes have to suffer so much.  I think winged chicks have less skimpware, oddly enough.  Feathers are good insulation but not if they're only on your wings...

I found a new show to watch -'Next Great Baker' - the winner gets a job at a world-class bakery and $100,000!  But the guy judging it all is a hard-a$$ and meaner than a honey badger with a thorn in its paw.  One of his little jokes is to make this dude wear rabbit pajamas, complete with ears, during an entire cake-making challenge!  It's hilarious but super mean, it's hot in the thing and the ears get in the way. Ouch!

This discussion has been closed.