"Brace yourself, my dear wallet! There's always another Sale - and Glitches!"

Comments

• LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770
    edited September 2017

Ravyn is designed to be a petite woman aged at approximately 19-20. She is not a teen or preteen figure.

Thank you for that clarification. Sometimes it's really hard to tell. There are teens that look like adults and adults that look like teens. She looks right on the line between the two.

Aaaaand....today is going to be an expensive day. There are some really great stores and products featured today. AprilYSH, Forbidden Whispers, Fred Winkler, Wild Designs to name a few...

Post edited by Llynara on
  • Unfortunately there is no extra discount on those Morph Kits due to the extra discount one gets at the PA sale I was told. Was the same with the last head morphs.

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,276

Ravyn is designed to be a petite woman aged at approximately 19-20. She is not a teen or preteen figure.

I love your figures, but her face is far from 20. 

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859

+1. 

I've been having trouble with the checkout for the past few weeks. It refuses to take anything other than paypal. Anyone else having payment declined on Visa credit cards? It does it on anything I try, even when the cards have plenty of room on them for charges. And they used to work! And no, they have not expired. There's not a thing wrong with the cards. 

• WandWWandW Posts: 2,771

I haven't had any problems with checkign out with a Visa...

edited September 2017

I called the credit union and they said they flagged it due to inactivity, and I said it'd been inactive because I kept getting an invalid transaction message for the past month! It just suddenly started doing it the end of August. Glad it's not everyone, and they put a note on my account to let DAZ charges go through. It's not been used anywhere else and she said there were no suspicious charges,  so this is baffling. 

Post edited by Novica on
  • RGcincyRGcincy Posts: 2,805
    Novica said:

I called the credit union and they said they flagged it due to inactivity, and I said it'd been inactive because I kept getting an invalid transaction message for the past month! It just suddenly started doing it the end of August. Glad it's not everyone, and they put a note on my account to let DAZ charges go through. It's not been used anywhere else and she said there were no suspicious charges,  so this is baffling. 

Strange. Maybe they were trying to save you money. wink

• nono Posts: 43
    edited September 2017

Is 68% the correct discount for Feature Artist Catalogs today?

From what I read from the description I can get 20% off for buying a Debut new and ANOTHER 20% for buying 2 Debut new release. However I see no difference when I add 2 debut new in the cart instead of 1.

From what they're showing from the front page banner, 68% is the "upto" amount, so can anyone explain, or this is a bug ? Thank you very much

68% is the correct amount. You don't have to buy two Debut New Releases to get the full discount, buying a single Debut New Release simulatenously qualifies for both of the 20% discounts.

Post edited by no on
  • TaozTaoz Posts: 9,714
    Novica said:

I've been having trouble with the checkout for the past few weeks. It refuses to take anything other than paypal. Anyone else having payment declined on Visa credit cards? It does it on anything I try, even when the cards have plenty of room on them for charges. And they used to work! And no, they have not expired. There's not a thing wrong with the cards. 

I had the same problem, also started a few weeks ago.  It appeared that the store no longer stores the card's CVN/CVS/CSC/CVD/CVV/CVC (god knows how many names it has) code, so you have to type it in now. Maybe that's your problem.

• Ravyn is designed to be a petite woman aged at approximately 19-20. She is not a teen or preteen figure.

I would say that her face is far from... normal/attractive. There is just something odd and offputting about the face sculpt to me. I normally like 3DU non-toony figures, but this just left me cold. And I can find unusual face shapes attractive too, just not this one I guess.

• KharmaKharma Posts: 3,214

If I am reading correctly, the offer today is  with 2 either debut or still new items in your cart you should get 50 % off featured stores, plus another 20% off, plus an additional 10% off today only.  My cart is showing 57% off of items from featured artists store, which are Karissa hair and Ulani hair from AprilYSH`s store, I am no good at DAZ math, is this the correct % off?

• 3DMinh3DMinh Posts: 218
    Kharma said:

If I am reading correctly, the offer today is  with 2 either debut or still new items in your cart you should get 50 % off featured stores, plus another 20% off, plus an additional 10% off today only.  My cart is showing 57% off of items from featured artists store, which are Karissa hair and Ulani hair from AprilYSH`s store, I am no good at DAZ math, is this the correct % off?

I'm also confused lol :D Can someone please explain the math ? How do we get that 57%?

In the front store page they said the featured artist catologs will get upto 64% off.

• 3DMinh3DMinh Posts: 218
    edited September 2017

Well I did the math like this:

Let's say we have a cart with features artist catalog products and a debut new release product. The final price for it would be: 1*50% off*(extra 20% off)*(extra 10% off) =1*(50%)*(80%)*(90%) = 36% of the full price.

That would be a 1-36% = 64% discount, which matches the banner on the front store page (upto 64% off feature artist catalogs).

So my guess is the 57% is not the correct number, or I messed with the math. 

Post edited by 3DMinh on
  • HorusRaHorusRa Posts: 1,662
    I was just going to post on this earlier. My featured artist catalog discount doesnt seem right. Matter of fact 3d universe seemed cheaper last night but theres supposedly a greater discount tonight.
  • TomCatOliverTomCatOliver Posts: 195
    edited September 2017

The "Faces Cars and Skies" Mega Fastgrab section seems to be somewhat lacking in faces, cars, or skies... Maybe it's still showing yesterday's selection? I can't remember what was there yesterday.

EDIT: OK, I unticked the "hide items that you own" box, and Aiko, Michael and Victoria are there. Maybe that counts as "faces". Still no cars or skies though.

Post edited by TomCatOliver on
  • The "Faces Cars and Skies" Mega Fastgrab section seems to be somewhat lacking in faces, cars, or skies... Maybe it's still showing yesterday's selection? I can't remember what was there yesterday.

EDIT: OK, I unticked the "hide items that you own" box, and Aiko, Michael and Victoria are there. Maybe that counts as "faces". Still no cars or skies though.

The dragon bundle's in there (again) - that counts as skies ;)

• Kharma said:

It's a bug.

It's not applying the 50% off we should be getting for having two items in a cart. Instead, we're getting 40% & 20% & 10% = 57% off. Hopefully they'll fix it before long.

• Kharma said:

It's a bug.

It's not applying the 50% off we should be getting for having two items in a cart. Instead, we're getting 40% & 20% & 10% = 57% off. Hopefully they'll fix it before long.

Confirmed and reported.

• LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770

Sitting this one out, and playing with my goodies I got yesterday. The deals were a bit better than they are today, so I'm glad I picked up what I wanted. Lots of great stuff today, but I'll wait for the catch-up sale. Can't be too far off.

• Kharma said:

It's a bug.

Confirmed and reported.

and seems to be working now.

• Hmmm, Cart total $24.02 , available store credit $21.44 ... Doh!

In, out, in, out, shake it all about.  But I needs it all I tell you.

Buy more store credit?  It's an idea...but will the budget allow me?

...Shhh, don't wake the budget.

• Gr00vusGr00vus Posts: 366

Did Traveler ever make it into the sale? Last I checked yesterday they were in the mid Ts, today they've gone right on to V. Did Traveler go on sale in the middle of the night or something?

This PA sale has been pretty underwhelming. 

• Huh, today store has lots of stuff I really "need". That new HDRI bundle is a must have and finally faveral's store has nice discount ( I've been drooling after that MICK bundle for so long already ), so it's gonna get expensive. Also normal fast grab has some nice new items I could use. I thought that since I skipped G8 upgrade, my hobby would become cheaper, but somehow I have already spent this month's budget in that Legend armor, Old chap, mega fast grab and Daz original models, so I have to lend some money from next month's budget. Too bad, next month we'll probably have that platinum club sale, so then I have to lend from November budget. Oh darn, but I suppose there's some black friday sale this year too, and of course after that there's Christmas sale...sniff. I hate you Daz. Oh well, at least at this rate the store must run out of G3 items I "need" at some point....right?

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479
    Gr00vus said:

Did Traveler ever make it into the sale? Last I checked yesterday they were in the mid Ts, today they've gone right on to V. Did Traveler go on sale in the middle of the night or something?

This PA sale has been pretty underwhelming. 

If memory serves, in past PA sales, the discount on PA stores was 50% when they were being featured. Except for the "catch up" sales, only a portion of the stores were on sale at any given time, and included that day's featured artists. In three years, this is the first time I've seen "Mega Fast Grab" in any sales event.

Some days, there were things I really wanted, and I overspent. Other days, the offers didn't appeal. Pretty typical of these event sales. And daily sales, for that matter. I actually breath a sigh of relief on the days the products don't appeal to me. So does my wallet!

• AtiAti Posts: 9,078
    L'Adair said:

Some days, there were things I really wanted, and I overspent. Other days, the offers didn't appeal. Pretty typical of these event sales. And daily sales, for that matter. I actually breath a sigh of relief on the days the products don't appeal to me. So does my wallet!

I agree 100%! :)

• SylvanSylvan Posts: 2,681
    edited September 2017

I just got a mail from ATI that shows a massive load of generation 7 being discounted to as much as 79% but no mention on DAZ store page (yet)

Post edited by Sylvan on
  • CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,745
    Estroyer said:

I just got a mail from ATI that shows a massive load of generation 7 being discounted to as much as 79% but no mention on DAZ store page (yet)

I didn't get the e-mail, but it appears to be a flash sale on Fred WInkler's catalog. 

• SylvanSylvan Posts: 2,681

Caught them in the making it seems: https://www.daz3d.com/genesis-3-flash-sale

• Gr00vus said:

It does feel like they suddenly skipped some stores you might expect to go on sale, doesn't it? The last one that I noticed (and was a bit nervous that it meant the store was going away as has come up in this thread this month) was Ghost of Macbeth, who fortunately had a new item just released. I'm hoping that means a few of the other PA's have surprise new items coming out before the sale event ends (I don't have much left to get if Uzilite goes on sale, but always welcome something new!).

This discussion has been closed.