"Brace yourself, my dear wallet! There's always another Sale - and Glitches!"

Comments

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,033
    edited September 2017

Is 83% off G7 Pro Bundles the correct amount? It shows 75% 2 hours before. I don't know if I should buy it right now :)))

83% off sounds like the 75% discount combined with the PC discount on DAZ Originals.

Post edited by Leana on
  • 3DMinh3DMinh Posts: 220

Ah yes I did have new product + PC member.

• dragotx said:
    Kharma said:

What's supposed to be in the Daily spotlight today?  Mine is blank..either it's not working or I have everything already?

It's a couple of the new g8 characters and the g8 morphs and stuff like that.  If you log out and go to the sale page you can see everything.  I had to do that this morning to check because it's empty for me too

No, Daily Spotlight is V8, M8, and TJ Bundles.

• The Kadis armor might be cheaper today than when I bought it, which was only 22 days ago.  But I've got so much going on in that order, I can't tell what the price on that item was.

I'm really upset I missed this yesterday!!! I wonder if it'll be back on sale soon. I guess you snooze you lose. Anyone know how to tell when an item goes off sale?

• AtiAti Posts: 9,082
    edited September 2017

The Kadis armor might be cheaper today than when I bought it, which was only 22 days ago.  But I've got so much going on in that order, I can't tell what the price on that item was.

I'm really upset I missed this yesterday!!! I wonder if it'll be back on sale soon. I guess you snooze you lose. Anyone know how to tell when an item goes off sale?

Goes OFF sale? When it shows the full price. Do you mean in advance? Usually there's no way to tell. Daz midnights are usually times when certain sales end, but some shorter sales end during the day, sometimes within a few hours. The current Mega Fastgrab sales usually last a day, but there was a mid-month catchup sale already, so there will likely be one at the end as well.

But in general, if you are looking for the best deals, you should check the site a few times each day.

Post edited by Ati on
  • L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479
    edited September 2017

MindVision G.D.S., one of the stores featured in Mega Fast Grab, is still not discounted properly. Every single item on the page is displaying the Daz logo, as if they are all Daz Originals, but the drop-down Artists list shows there are only five DO items. Because they are listed as DOs, Every single item is displaying a 30% discount. (This was true at 12:30 am, Daz Time, too.) In cart, all MindVision G.D.S. items are showing a 50% discount.

Screenshot of Cart 2017-09-22

Shopping_Cart_3D_Models_and_3D_Software_by_Daz_3D_-_2017-09-22_10.47.41.png
    1145 x 1055 - 209K
    Post edited by L'Adair on
  • L'Adair said:

MindVision G.D.S., one of the stores featured in Mega Fast Grab, is still not discounted properly. Every single item on the page is displaying the Daz logo, as if they are all Daz Originals, but the drop-down Artists list shows there are only five DO items. Because they are listed as DOs, Every single item is displaying a 30% discount. (This was true at 12:30 am, Daz Time, too.) In cart, all MindVision G.D.S. items are showing a 50% discount.

Reported

Thank you, Richard.

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859

@ladair   Not sure if that was all your cart, but remember you get a bigger discount on the Spicy Fusion (mine goes to 4.70) since you have the 200 product in your cart. 

The Park Bench is now 60% off. (Just tested it.) 

L'Adair said:

Reported

It's now working. Thank you.

• FWIWFWIW Posts: 320

What are the odds of the gen 8 morphs going on sale again in October? On a super tight budget right now and I want to be sure to get the best deal :(

• Reasonably high. They'll eventually be giving them away as a bonus for buying a new release.

• ByrdieByrdie Posts: 1,777

Seeing no discounts on many of the G7 pro bundles in the mega fast grab, pretty sure they all had proper prices listed about an hour ago. Sale over or something borked?

• FWIWFWIW Posts: 320

Thanks. We didn't get paid soon enough to get the intro deal on them. 

Byrdie said:

Seeing no discounts on many of the G7 pro bundles in the mega fast grab, pretty sure they all had proper prices listed about an hour ago. Sale over or something borked?

Most of the normal fastgrab items have lost their 70% discount, too.

• ByrdieByrdie Posts: 1,777

I tried one in my cart and the price seemed right there but I think I'll wait  a bit to be sure.

Byrdie said:

I tried one in my cart and the price seemed right there but I think I'll wait  a bit to be sure.

They seem to be okay now. The ones that were taken out of fastgrab are also back in. Kind of hard to follow. :)

• L'Adair said:

Ah-ha.  $1.50 cheaper today.  If I bought a debut item with it.  I guess I can send it in, but I'm not sure it will count.

Think of it this way: You have 30 days to return any item for any reason. You could return the purchase from Aug 30 and get a full refund. And you could repurchase the armor today at 75% off. Or you can make your purchase today, sans the armor, and contact Customer Service, reference both the order from Aug 30 and your order today, where you have the qualifying Debut new release, and ask for the difference to be applied to your store credit.

And if you ask, CS will refund the difference. The only question is, (and the answer won't be the same for everybody,) is it worth your time and effort for $1.50?

(I'm guessing there'd be no question if we were talking about $15...) laugh

I did a review of other things I had bought in the past 30 days, and compared them to the chart on Ati's plugin.  Found 2 more items that had gone on general sale for less than I'd paid. Sent all 3 through and got almost $8 back.  It's possible something went cheaper than the chart, as it doesn't always snag stacking discounts, but it's good enough for a quick check.

edited September 2017

Huh?  That chart doesn't show any stacking discounts. It shows the lowest price listed in the store. The code can't perform operations such as knowing every day what is on sale to trigger what, putting the options together, and doing stacking. (If it does, Ati missed a calling. Should be a NASA rocket scientist.) 

Post edited by Novica on
    edited September 2017
    Novica said:

Huh?  That chart doesn't show ANY stacking discounts. It shows the lowest price listed in the store. The code can't perform operations such as knowing every day what is on sale to trigger what, putting the options together, and doing stacking. (If it does, Ati missed a calling. Should be a NASA rocket scientist.) 

It only shows the two base prices. (=The discounted price you see in the shop, without any stacking.) One PC+ price and one non-PC+ price. Stacking discounts are something you need to figure out on your own. This can be different for everyone, depending on what items you have, what special promos you have -- there's no way the chart can show you that.

Post edited by Ati on
    edited September 2017

@ati  Yep, what a pity.  I could have sworn your avatar was wearing a white NASA scientist jacket.

Post edited by Novica on
  • Orpheus13Orpheus13 Posts: 274
    edited September 2017
    L'Adair said:

Damn, I wanted two items from that store and dropped them from my cart, at that price I would habe gotten them! I don't suppose they can offer them a that price on top of my order for today? Will have to be during the catchup I guess...
    Post edited by Orpheus13 on
  • Reasonably high. They'll eventually be giving them away as a bonus for buying a new release.

Kidding?
    Orpheus13 said:

Reasonably high. They'll eventually be giving them away as a bonus for buying a new release.

Kidding?

There is never a guarantee Daz will repeat previous types of offers, but once G3F was a year old or so, we started seeing sales with buy a new release and get one, (sometimes more than one,) older item(s) free. Several times, in the list of possible free-with-purchase products, we saw the three base morph packs.

• Does this store ever work without glitches?

New item added , and the Mega Fast Grab still shows 65%...

• I tried and confirmed; reporting.

• InkuboInkubo Posts: 744

.TODAY: Genesis pro bundles, M5 and V5, for $16. They come with Carrara 8.5 Pro. If you need Genesis, now's the time!

• BeeMKayBeeMKay Posts: 6,988
    edited September 2017

Megagrab stores are not giving the proper discount of 75% with a debut item...

EDIT: Oops, just realized that had already been reported...

Noggins.JPG
    1083 x 886 - 73K
    Post edited by BeeMKay on
  • L'Adair said:
    Orpheus13 said:

Reasonably high. They'll eventually be giving them away as a bonus for buying a new release.

Kidding?

There is never a guarantee Daz will repeat previous types of offers, but once G3F was a year old or so, we started seeing sales with buy a new release and get one, (sometimes more than one,) older item(s) free. Several times, in the list of possible free-with-purchase products, we saw the three base morph packs.

Ok,so if it's after a year I'll have no regret. ;) What are the three base Morph packs?
This discussion has been closed.