Adding to Cart…
Licensing Agreement | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | EULA
© 2026 Daz Productions Inc. All Rights Reserved.You currently have no notifications.
Licensing Agreement | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | EULA
© 2026 Daz Productions Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Comments
Can I ask what you used for the splatter effects? I really like the distribution.
Depending on which splatters you're talking about...
For the skin, it's one of Aeon Soul's Skin Effects products - probably https://www.daz3d.com/skin-effects-dirt-for-genesis-3-and-8-females but the texture file names in the scene aren't completely clear. This includes on the centair body, because I used my clothing transfer clones to bake the geoshell textures across to work for the graft too.
For the clothes, https://www.daz3d.com/ptf-grungy-threads
For the floor, https://www.daz3d.com/sy-splats-drips-and-splatters-for-dforce
For the photo: CC0 image from https://www.publicdomainpictures.net/en/view-image.php?image=182950
I probably should have mentioned some of these products in my earlier listing; I'm not sure if I've used all of them before.
Thank you kindly!
I don't have a title (blame the gallery being closed
) but I do have a short story 
Newly used products:
I have some doubt about the tower from Jack Tomalin in the background and the butterflies.
The scene started as the icon for the metadata created for CGS Eva (I created the metadata and added .duf files akin to the ones you usually find in a character product) and for a change of scenery, I wanted to do a fantasy render and wanted to try to mimic the sense of depth @MaureenMcMahon was able to showcase in her renders (ex: 'The sight of home. Been along time since.' or 'king' to name two examples I like a lot).
I'm still missing something to put between the foreground and the background, but the couples of things I tried were not great and there is likely a more efficient way to but mountains in the background than using Mega Terrain: Highland but I like the foreground and background.
I used some dformers to push the plants and grass under the shield and the skeleton, inspired to do that by this month Daz 3D New User Challenge (otherwise, considering a past bad experience with dealing with dformers and grass, I would likely have removed the shield and not bother with the grass poking through the skeleton).
I have a list of the other items used, thanks to @Ascint's Asset Auditor: https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/761231/easily-identify-products-and-assets-in-daz-studio-duf-scene-files-seeking-feedback/p1
Edit: I forgot, I did some postwork to merge various renders, to get the two tones dress because the way the dress is surfaced doesn't allow to easily have one color for the top and another one for the corset.
And it would have been easier to make FBM for the outfit if the corset was a difference piece: making sure the part of the dress under the corset was not inside the body required some strange cameras angle in Blender
But as a bonus, if someone want to only have the dress, it's possible because the part under the corset does exist.
I also used Thickener on various parts of the outfit, to give them a bit of thickness.
Elor,
Lovely vignette, both the story and the scene. Besotted with a book, trusty hammer in hand, a fair maiden savors the countryside! At least the skeleton found its final resting place on such a verdant plot.
Does "She" have a name? What hair did you use? How did you split your renders -- foreground, mid- and then background?
Thanks for sharing.
Cheers!
Haha, nice! Don't let the undead get in the way of a good book! Good job with the foreground details, too.
Eva I guess: I don't really think about name outside of using the name given to a character or morph by an artist (so CGS Eva in this case).
I don't remember mixing two characters together, so it would feel strange to me to say 'Meet Elizabeth, a twenty something bright student going on a adventure' when everyone using Daz would say 'Hey, you picked the wrong queen, it's Victoria 8.1'
.
The morph is from CGSerpent, everything else (skin, brows, and HD morph) are from Loriane, by maelwenn.
The hair is from @Akhelloos: ALO Elysianna Hair for Genesis 9, 8 and 8.1 Female.
For the separation, the character and her immediate environnement is at world center, the house in the lake is at something like x=-8000, y=-1400 z=-12000, and so on:
I used the matte fog setting (using the setting provided with Skies of Economy Redux - Volume 2) and I played a bit with Matte Fog Visibility in Iray Preview to get a result I liked.
Thank you
I made this image to show off the member festival items. I doubled the size of the dice and used a selection of glass and metal textures.
Room is Modular studio room
I often enjoy the Premier exclusive characters more than the base. Here is Link, a version of Lyna 9
https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-olympia-goddess-outfit-for-genesis-9 (albeit heavily messed with and with the crown from https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-summer-muse-outfit-for-genesis-8-females instead)
https://www.daz3d.com/ancient-dungeon-kit
https://www.daz3d.com/the-waterfall
That wargaming store image is fantastic, and the work shows in all the tiny details!
Here's an image with a lot of 3D products in it, from DAZ and from other stores too. Some are very old but still highly usable. I'll try and list all the DAZ products below the image in a later edit but I may forget some as there are a lot to remember. All of the figures are Genesis 8 female characters. It's a full UHD width, so clicking on the thumbnail to view the full image might be worthwhile.
There are many 3D products from other sites too, and there may be other products from DAZ in there that I cannot remember using. It was quite a lot of work putting this one together as you can probably see. Rendered in one go though, as my machine has 128Gb of RAM. I did have to render it using the CPU because it would not fit in the memory of the graphics card; Blender reported using over 34Gb of RAM to render it. No post render work other than adding text in Affinity Photo.
That Jack Daniels bottle as a fairy keg is so creative!!
Trying out my latest purchase - Anime faces for genesis 8 female
Also converted V4 overalls for use with G8 female
I converted the Ballroom Dance poses for Genesis 3 and the outfits to work with Genesis 9
An Art Nouveau moment
This is something I did for the library's summer reading program which is dinosaur themed.
1. Einiosaurs: https://www.daz3d.com/einiosaurus (a relative of the more-familiar triceratops), https://www.daz3d.com/desert-diorama-for-iray, the morphing rock prop from https://www.daz3d.com/1stb-useful-cliffs-3-vignettes-scenes, https://www.daz3d.com/cycads--ancient-plants-for-daz-studio & https://www.daz3d.com/wetlands-plants-for-daz-studio--horsetails.
.2. Fish Dinner! Fun fact: Pteranodons aren't actually dinosaurs! https://www.daz3d.com/pteranodon-by-am; https://www.daz3d.com/pteranodon for the background pteranodons; https://www.daz3d.com/secluded-shoreline; an unlucky, scaled down https://www.daz3d.com/feligalodon-original-figure. One of the Skies of Iradiance HDRIs replaces the dome in the Secluded Shoreline set.
Sorry I missed this earlier; thank you!
I've been meaning to do something with one of Pinkslip's guns for a while, and use/exploit/showcase the fact they have (some) modelled internals.
And as one of the players in my Warhammer 40000 RPG group asked what my ratling salvager character might have been doing since we last played that party, that gave me an excuse to use the Bulwark C2 Assault Rifle, with Cyberpunk Prison Cell appearing as the background.
Been liking Dragonskins - mmmm, not uploading
Really late in the month, but wanted to do something broadly Pride themed (even if I myself am not really part of the queer community)
https://www.daz3d.com/super-bodysuit-for-genesis-3-female-s
https://www.daz3d.com/superhero-add-on-for-super-bodysuit-genesis-3-female-s
https://www.daz3d.com/super-bodysuit-planetary-textures-for-genesis-3-female-s
https://www.daz3d.com/superhero-add-on-planetary-orbit-textures-for-genesis-3-females
This took flipping ages because nearly all of the stuff needed rather specific conversion or alteration. (The suit has a lot of grafted pieces, which need to be handled carefully to actually still work after being converted to a different figure base, and although I started from one of the texture sets, changing the colours neatly is easier said than done when there's a load of extra details on them).
I wanted something like a vintage painting so this is Emrys and Morris's Jack Hd for Genesis 9 and dForce Formal Tailcoat for Genesis 9:
That has worked well
I now wish i had added craquelure and a slight sepia tone.
Solidarity appreciated. :)
Making use of https://www.daz3d.com/xi-campsite
~~~~~
Making use of:
https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-elisaya-outfit-for-genesis-9
https://www.daz3d.com/brain-freeze-props-poses-and-expressions-for-genesis-8-female
https://www.daz3d.com/wetfx-decal--shader-kit
https://www.daz3d.com/gym-wear-outfit-for-genesis-8-male-s (which is from way back in the Michael 8 bundles...)
https://www.daz3d.com/lowpoly-crowd-creator-expansion-beach-life
(And while I've definitely used it before, I'm going to plug https://www.daz3d.com/dirty-dishes again for the burgers at different stages of eating)
~~~~~
While this is obviously making use of a whole load of Overwatch outfits I found on DA, it is using one of FWDesign's architectural sets that I seem to have collected several of through the the Daz+ freebies, but manage to keep not using.
https://www.daz3d.com/piha
(I have extremely poor understanding of Overwatch lore, but there was a very stupid conversation on Discord that somehow lead to Zicon apparently wanting Centaur Mercy for some reason, so this was the fallout of that).
ROFL @Matt_Castle
My first reaction to Render 2: "Oh burr... been there."
And to Render 3: "Simple. Effective. Awesome."
Do elves have low-light vision in the Matt-Castle-verse?
Frankly, it would be cheating to use it to bypass the lack of backlight on the Game Boy Color
(If you remember, where did you find a GBC?)
Indeed - I specialise in the genre of causing mythological creatures really mundane problems.
I have also decided that centaurs sitting on things is usually funny.
Yes, their senses are generally somewhat sharper than humans. But you do have to know them reasonably well for them to not be completely fed up of being asked "What do your elf eyes see?"
(I will however say that it's been long enough that I'd just entirely forgotten that the GBC had no backlight).
Oh yeah, that's a CC-BY model that strictly I should have remembered to have credited: https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/game-boy-challenge-a91c7818d2aa4331aabb3962b29548be
It's not *great* though, as it lacks any bump/normal maps, so it doesn't really catch the light right, and I had to improvise by plugging the base colour into the bump.
For some alternatives, these exist, and I half considered using them, although I did eventually decide that it was more interesting with the GBC specifically: https://www.daz3d.com/handheld-gaming-consoles-collection
Additional resource:
Not GBC, but there's a knockoff of the original GB in:
https://www.daz3d.com/z-90s-gadgets