Announcing: Daz Deals Browser Add-on

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565

Thanks, all fixed

• ariocharioch Posts: 165
    Sevrin said:
    Ati said:
    arioch said:

@Ati since the new product page update Daz did, the release date isn't showing up any more with the Release Date for New Items script. I have a hunch it's because they (oddly) moved the SKU to the bottom of the list when it used to be the first. The new product release date on category pages still works, though.

I updated this to work with the new page design, you should see the release date appear again on product pages right above the SKU. Either wait for your browser to update to the new script, or on the TamperMonkey button, click "Check for userscript updates" to update immediately.

All updated and back to how it was.  Thank you.

@Ati yep all better now. Thanks!

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943

Sorry - anybody else with the problem that sorting the wishlist by % off doesn't work anymore?

Firefox 78.0.2

Sorting by Price low-high works ...

Sorting the shop by % off works ...

• TorquinoxTorquinox Posts: 2,515
    Kerya said:

Sorry - anybody else with the problem that sorting the wishlist by % off doesn't work anymore?

Firefox 78.0.2

I am not having that problem. I find wishlist % off filter working normally w/ FF 78.02 .

Torquinox said:
    Kerya said:

Firefox 78.0.2

I am not having that problem. I find wishlist % off filter working normally w/ FF 78.02 .

Thank you for checking.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    Kerya said:
    Torquinox said:
    Kerya said:

Firefox 78.0.2

Thank you for checking.

I sometimes find the most recent item in the wishlist stays at the top when I sort by % off, but it doesn't happen often.

Today it works again - yesterday I had a the first page full of "no percentage off" and the items on sale were jumbled on the last page. Whatever - as I am clearing cookies/cache when closing firefox, it solved itself. Sorry for the disruption.

• AtiAti Posts: 9,079
    Kerya said:
    Torquinox said:
    Kerya said:

Firefox 78.0.2

Thank you for checking.

I sometimes find the most recent item in the wishlist stays at the top when I sort by % off, but it doesn't happen often.

The full price of the items is cached for a couple of hours. When a new day comes and your cached version hasn't updated yet, those new items may be at the top, regardless of their % off. As soon as the cache updates, they will display correctly. (Note: this is not the same as the browser cache, so emptying that will not solve this issue; only waiting a couple of hours will.)

• 3dOutlaw3dOutlaw Posts: 2,470
    Ati said:
    jakiblue said:

Ok I have to ask this - when the emails for the notifications we have checked are sent out, WHERE is it drawing the images for the products from?????? Cos I just got the daily "New Fastgrab items at DAZ" email with the new additions to that, and Tristan 8 is in it - and oh boy, the image used is not only not one I've seen before, it's rather...ah.....let's just say I didn't realise Tristan 8 was so.....uh, well endowed. I am DYING!!!! laughlaugh (this forum seriously needs a better selection of emojis...that one just doesn't fully describe how hard I've been laughing for the last five minutes)

Daz has one single image for each product in its API, and sometimes (rarely) those images are not the same ones displayed in the store.

Ah, I was just poking around based on the Gym Brat image in the email.  Did not recognize the outfit from the store.  Thanks for the info!

• evacynevacyn Posts: 958
    edited July 2020

@Ati - Any idea where this thumbnail came from? It showed up in my email for most discounted items today. It does take me to the right product page when clicked.

EDIT: Nevermind - just read the comment above :) Nothing to see here!

gymbrat.PNG
    233 x 381 - 81K
    Post edited by evacyn on
    evacyn said:

@Ati - Any idea where this thumbnail came from? It showed up in my email for most discounted items today. It does take me to the right product page when clicked.

Daz has one single image for each product in its API, and sometimes (rarely) those images are not the same ones displayed in the store.

• evacynevacyn Posts: 958
    Ati said:
    evacyn said:

Got it - sorry, didn't see 3dOutlaw's comment to right afterwards.

It was a "thing" on Pinterest, so maybe it is the inspiration image for the outfit?

3dOutlaw said:

It was a "thing" on Pinterest, so maybe it is the inspiration image for the outfit?

Unlike Tristan. :D Oh my, that was terrible. :D

• vagansvagans Posts: 422

This product is being removed by Daz Deals for some reason when I browse the shop

https://www.daz3d.com/xiao-yun-and-expressions-for-genesis-8-female

vagans said:

This product is being removed by Daz Deals for some reason when I browse the shop

Let me check that, hold on.

Ati said:
    vagans said:

Let me check that, hold on.

Should be good as soon as your cache clears. (Not the browser cache, so just give it a couple of hours.)

Would it be possible to sort the items on the "Best prices in X months" by %off....highest to lowest?  That way the best deals are on top?   Not sure of the current list order it has...?

• LoonyLoony Posts: 1,801
    edited August 2020

since yesterday I cant see anymore fastgrab images:

The "New Promo" Email does still work.

Same problem for personal items:

Can you fix this Ati?

Edit: Checked the mail on my phone and there does it load -_-.... I am using Outlook/hotmail, any idea how to fix this?

Edit2: I asked in the Microsoft Community, I tested it in Edge/Opera/Firefox, all browsers have that problem, for some reason does this email work:

Post edited by Loony on

Nothing changed on our side, as far as images go, and it loads fine for me in Gmail. Can you ask your email provider what changed?

edited August 2020

I added an Edit there, I asked in the Microsoft Forums.

My Phone Standard email programm does load the images, but not ANY webbrowser...

Post edited by Loony on
  • SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,301
    edited August 2020

Gmail loads images fine for me in MS Edge, Chrome and Firefox, so it's not anything to do with the extension.

Post edited by Sevrin on
    edited August 2020

yeah its some weird bug with hotmail ;(

But I ask me why it only happens to the daz products okay and at a other CGtrader email...

Post edited by Loony on
  • SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,301
    Loony said:

yeah its some weird bug with hotmail ;(

But I ask me why it only happens to the daz products okay and at a other CGtrader email...

That's just Microsoft.  The Windows 10 mail app shows the Daz Deals images, but blocks images from Google. laugh

yeah my phone does also load the images, its just the website hotmail.com :(

• jeylienjeylien Posts: 32

Sorry if this is an annoying question, but was there ever a version made for Safari? (I don't have the the time/patience to search through all 88 pages of forum posts to try and find the answer.) If not, no big deal, I'll just use one of the other browsers for this feature. Since I have mostly Apple devices currently, Safari is my main browser just out of convenience, so what I've used to do most my Daz shopping and other online activities. It'd be nice to be able to keep to what I already have set up, but I also have Chrome and Firefox for those times when certain online courses require them, so I could make the switch if necessary.

jeylien said:

Sorry if this is an annoying question, but was there ever a version made for Safari? (I don't have the the time/patience to search through all 88 pages of forum posts to try and find the answer.) If not, no big deal, I'll just use one of the other browsers for this feature. Since I have mostly Apple devices currently, Safari is my main browser just out of convenience, so what I've used to do most my Daz shopping and other online activities. It'd be nice to be able to keep to what I already have set up, but I also have Chrome and Firefox for those times when certain online courses require them, so I could make the switch if necessary.

So far I remember there wasnt, because I think Ati doesnt have a Mac if I'm not wrong, or maybe I mix this with Meshgrabber... (which is also not aviable for Mac users). Mac is just not really recommend for Daz3d ;)

• jeylienjeylien Posts: 32

So far I remember there wasnt, because I think Ati doesnt have a Mac if I'm not wrong, or maybe I mix this with Meshgrabber... (which is also not aviable for Mac users). Mac is just not really recommend for Daz3d ;)

Thanks! And yes, I know, Mac isn't Daz3D-friendly. Which is why I'm also slowly accumulating Windows parts and intend to eventually get a good workstation together that can run Daz and maybe also Solidworks, but it's a slow process since I'm neither rich nor experienced in things like custom PC builds or really PCs at all anymore. >_<

edited August 2020
    jeylien said:

Thanks! And yes, I know, Mac isn't Daz3D-friendly. Which is why I'm also slowly accumulating Windows parts and intend to eventually get a good workstation together that can run Daz and maybe also Solidworks, but it's a slow process since I'm neither rich nor experienced in things like custom PC builds or really PCs at all anymore. >_<

But as far I know, is it not also pretty hard to upgrade Mac`s? And I am sure if you wanna "grow" in Daz3d you will change parts to get more power time by time ;)

I just went to a Store and told them that I need a System for daz3d and did grabbed the best possible for my budget, and because at that time I wasnt rich, I decided a Payment plan, I used EasyCredit to pay it part in Part. Bad thing 9%Taxes -_- I pay 400€ extra because I use easycredit :( Good thing, I can pay it for ~36€ per Month, BUT now I got Fans/Followers who love my 3D Art and I can pay the PC faster ;)

So with my new System I am able to make faster/better images, with my old Setting ONE image did take 10+Hours to render, when I have now a "hard to render" scene, it takes ~ 4Hours, and "good balanced" Scenes can be done between 10-60minutes ;)

In Total I spent 1.800€ (1.400€+400€ taxes). If you have the option to get a better deal try it too ;)

With Pages like Patreon, AdultStar, Pixiv or whatever can you create a Fanpage, where Fans can give you 2,5,10 whatever $ to support you ;) That also allows me to buy every month new Stuff for daz3d :)

So its a good circle ;)

Jump in this Thread: https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/376806/hardware-questions#latest

They helped me! And when you have a Discord account, I just discovered there are Discord Servers who can help with Building a PC! :)

http://discord.gg/pcpartpicker from: https://pcpartpicker.com/

https://discord.gg/buildapc

There are some Servers, feel free to use one^^.

Post edited by Loony on

Now it works again, maybe Hotmail fixed it.

This discussion has been closed.