Report sales errors here. "There's Always Another Sale™"

Comments

• L'Adair said:

I've stumbled across an issue in the Featured Artists section. Three of the vendors links' go to the wrong page. They are part of the sale, just the links are wrong. Here they are, with the correct links:

I'll report this. Do you see those go to the Plat Black Friday Artists pages in tonight's sale promo page?

• James_HJames_H Posts: 1,009
    edited November 2019

I hadn't noticed the LUVIN-THE-PC code: or I would have been a bit irritated by a banner that offered me one thing at a higher price than it is otherwise to get 20% off new items! Though I will miss out on 2 free DOs. Oh well.

Post edited by James_H on
  • L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479
    L'Adair said:

I've stumbled across an issue in the Featured Artists section. Three of the vendors links' go to the wrong page. They are part of the sale, just the links are wrong. Here they are, with the correct links:

I'll report this. Do you see those go to the Plat Black Friday Artists pages in tonight's sale promo page?

Yes, they do. But there aren't any products on that page listed for these PAs. It was the lack of products for Mely3D's link that made me take a closer look.

Is the "Platinum Black Friday Artists" page left over from the weekend?

• L'Adair said:
    L'Adair said:

Yes, they do. But there aren't any products on that page listed for these PAs. It was the lack of products for Mely3D's link that made me take a closer look.

Is the "Platinum Black Friday Artists" page left over from the weekend?

Probably and likely sorted when Daz is in later.

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,823

The eternal swirlies of doom have been a particular problem all weekend, and they're back again today. Usually I can get around that with the Daz newsletter, but it's also been arriving later and later each day. But that's been the ONLY way around this; once something goes swirly, it doesn't seem to recover for the rest of that day. I've tried using different browsers on different computers, and nothing seems to help.

Anyway, here are today's swirlies, which cover every new release BUT the staff pick bundle. Any idea what any of them are?

Monday swirlies of doom

swirlies-11-25-2019.jpg
    1893 x 993 - 176K
  • I have some swirlies from a promotion three days ago that are still swirlies. Today is all swirlies too. Doesn't matter what device I use or what browser I use.

• vwrangler said:

The eternal swirlies of doom have been a particular problem all weekend, and they're back again today. Usually I can get around that with the Daz newsletter, but it's also been arriving later and later each day. But that's been the ONLY way around this; once something goes swirly, it doesn't seem to recover for the rest of that day. I've tried using different browsers on different computers, and nothing seems to help.

Anyway, here are today's swirlies, which cover every new release BUT the staff pick bundle. Any idea what any of them are?

Monday swirlies of doom

We've kept Daz apprised of when you guys report this since the moderators and Daz have not been able to see this problem.

• wsterdanwsterdan Posts: 2,339

Add one more user with this problem.

-- Walt Sterdan

• Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,823

I have not had any swirlies the other days, however today All new releases and the Staff Pick Bundle is all swirlies for me. Tried clearing cookies, loggingi n and out, even tried turning off and on the computer but they still don't go away. I'm located in Sweden, not sure if there is any other info that may be good to know.

Any chance someone can link the new releases today? :)

edited November 2019
    vwrangler said:

Monday swirlies of doom

We've kept Daz apprised of when you guys report this since the moderators and Daz have not been able to see this problem.

Would it be possible, until this can be tracked down and cleared up, for the mods to maybe have a stickied mods-only thread that says, "Here's today's new releases"? Whatever this is, it only affects the new releases. I know that the vast majority of Daz customers don't use the forum -- though I do wonder if they've been filing support tickets about it -- but at least that way, those of us who run into this issue can tell what's new.

It does also affect the front page of the store, as well; once something goes swirly, it hits both the new release page and the main page.

It occurred to me to try something, however. I installed the VPN that we use at work on my tablet, and tried that way. Since I know that some of the mods are in the UK, I had it route the connection through London. Doing that, I could actually see the images, using Firefox on my Android tablet that had failed before.

Maybe that means that it's a Cloudflare issue? Does Cloudflare stand between Daz and foreign IP addresses in the same way that it can for US addresses? Or maybe its something else.

Post edited by vwrangler on

Thank you both!

• Can't sticky, but can add to the thread. I'm usually on when the store turns over, so just give me a few for the stuff to show up for me.

• JET2003JET2003 Posts: 55
    edited November 2019

Regarding the swarling black box issue, what I am seeing is just like this.

I sent a report.

Post edited by JET2003 on
  • Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,823

Many thanks Cris and L'adair :)

• 2679112501.jpg
    949 x 644 - 71K
    2679112502.jpg
    903 x 810 - 122K
  • It's easier to make sure we haven't missed anything when there is one thread to check than many.

• manekiNekomanekiNeko Posts: 1,395

swirlies here too

• I have had two or three swirlies the last few days. Always the new releases. Today it is all six of them.

• ExeterExeter Posts: 65

Also having the issue. It started out with just a couple that won't load, but today it's much worse. 

Capture.JPG
    1055 x 931 - 116K
  • I have swirlies today also, it's the first day this has happended. I'm from Sweden. I have tried several different browsers and on my pc, mobile and ipad, it's excatly the same everywhere. Here's screenshots of how it looks: 

Should I open a support ticket about this or is it enough that I report it here in this thread? 

• namffuaknamffuak Posts: 4,071
    vwrangler said:

Monday swirlies of doom

Add one more to the list - same setup, only the bundle shows for me on the main store page or the special of the day link. And th newsletter, which used to show up within minutes of the new items going live now shows up at 6:30 AM EDT.

• firewardenfirewarden Posts: 1,456

I own 5 of the items and was offered 30% off. Not worth it.

• SBibbSBibb Posts: 596

I've also got swirlies on all the new items.

Side note to anyone interested who is also in PC+... the Luvin-the-PC 20%-off coupon appears to stack with the 15% off a $200 coupon, at least in the cart, for a whopping 32% off. (One gift card only, it seems) Or 28% off a card below $200.

• IvyIvy Posts: 7,158
    edited November 2019

I do not want to seem like i am complaining.   But i got a coupon today that I can not use. when i click the bundle items it appears I actually own every one of item offered . so then the coupon goes on and says because i own one or more of the items offered in the bundle I can get a 20% discount for the other content in the bundle offer.. * Huh! confused look!  I just stated I already bought all those items in the past..lol    its a really great offer truly it is for those that have not already bought the content offered in the bundle . I am reckoning I spend way to much at daz.

So what else you got?

Capture.JPG
    799 x 626 - 93K
    Post edited by Ivy on
  • Ivy said:

I do not want to seem like i am complaining.   But i got a coupon today that I can not use. when i click the bundle items it appears I actually own every one of item offered . so then the coupon goes on and says because i own one or more of the items offered in the bundle I can get a 20% discount for the other content in the bundle offer.. * Huh! confused look!  I just stated I already bought all those items in the past..lol    its a really great offer truly it is for those that have not already bought the content offered in the bundle . I am reckoning I spend way to much at daz.

So what else you got?

Are you sure you own all? That's for people who have only a few of the items.

• AabacusAabacus Posts: 403

No swirlies for me (US, Georgia). However the freebies aren't free. Which is weird.

• Aabacus said:

No swirlies for me (US, Georgia). However the freebies aren't free. Which is weird.

That's not unusual, we have pinged Daz.

• IvyIvy Posts: 7,158
    edited November 2019
    Ivy said:

So what else you got?

Are you sure you own all? That's for people who have only a few of the items.

Yes sir. I just doubled checked every item in the bundle. and when i click on item page the buy button says purchased . which is how i knew i had bought everything sometme in the past.  I even have the V8 HD pack which was one of the items i did  not think i had but turns out i do.

Please pic a item from this bundle offer and i will show you a screen capture of the product page the shows i own it :)

a.JPG
    1641 x 869 - 179K
    1.JPG
    1799 x 696 - 144K
    2.JPG
    1671 x 750 - 339K
    3.JPG
    1896 x 734 - 155K
    4.JPG
    1578 x 577 - 151K
    5.JPG
    1533 x 759 - 233K