• zombietaggerungzombietaggerung Posts: 3,663
    edited November 2019

Deleted. I figured it out.

Post edited by zombietaggerung on
  • L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479

Just a quick heads up for this section of today's sales page:

Select Daz Originals

PC+ Members: Get 44% off

The discount is added in the cart. Unless it gets changed later today, member's will see the typical 30% off in the product listing. Just put the item(s) in the cart to see the discounted price.

• IppotamusIppotamus Posts: 1,579

Many of today's 'Featured Artists' are only showing one item for sale.

That feels like an error.

• Ippotamus said:

I only encountered that once (ansiko) , and I looked at most of them.

• IppotamusIppotamus Posts: 1,579
    Ippotamus said:

I only encountered that once (ansiko) , and I looked at most of them.

Ah, some are only showing one when you click the Featured Artist portrait.  But if you go to the vendor page.  They show up.  Guess it is a sales filter problem.  It affects more than a few.  But just click on the PA to see what is actually for sale.  :D

• AtiAti Posts: 9,097
    barbult said:

Why am I not getting the advertised 24% off on this gift card over $200? 

$200.01 *0.76 = $152.01, not $153.01.

Wasn't the requirement for the extra discount $300? :-o

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151
    edited November 2019
    Ati said:
    barbult said:

With one new from gift card sale and a 200.00 gift card in the cart, Ati's addon shows 24% off on the card.

Post edited by Cris Palomino on
    Ati said:
    barbult said:

With one new from gift card sale and a 200.00 gift card in the cart, Ati's addon shows 24% off on the card.

I clearly remember the number "300" from yesterday, but it must have been some other sale, then... :D

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,359
    Ati said:
    barbult said:

Not for me. I attached a screenshot of my cart to my original post. Also, you said 200, but the add says over 200. Did it really work for just 200? Show your cart, please, like you always tell us.
  • Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,427
    edited November 2019
    barbult said:
    Ati said:
    barbult said:

Not for me. I attached a screenshot of my cart to my original post. Also, you said 200, but the add says over 200. Did it really work for just 200? Show your cart, please, like you always tell us.

Yes. it also works for $200 even.

Actualy you are getting as close to the advertised discount as is possible. The problem is that when you add $0.01 to your $200 the amount you pay has to increase by a penny because one cent is not further divisible. This in turn causes the DAZ Deals plugin to calculate a percent (23.4988%) that is rounded down to 23%.

GC cart 1.jpg
    1618 x 628 - 110K
    GC cart 02.jpg
    1599 x 632 - 109K
    Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • barbultbarbult Posts: 23,359
    barbult said:
    Ati said:
    barbult said:

Actualy you are getting as close to the advertised discount as is possible. The problem is that when you add $0.01 to your $200 the amount you pay has to increase by a penny because one cent is not further divisible. This in turn causes the DAZ Deals plugin to calculate a percent (23.4988%) that is rounded down to 23%.

That's interesting. So, the "over $200" was also incorrect in the ad. Please note that even though Daz Deals rounded up in your case, you didn't really get 24% off. You paid $1 more than you would have if it was really the full 24% off.

• barbult said:
    barbult said:
    Ati said:
    barbult said:

That's interesting. So, the "over $200" was also incorrect in the ad. Please note that even though Daz Deals rounded up in your case, you didn't really get 24% off. You paid $1 more than you would have if it was really the full 24% off.

Yes, because the discounts are 15% and an extra 10% which in reality is 23.5% net. Evidently the ad rounds that up when it states "up to 24%"

• namffuaknamffuak Posts: 4,080

Can anyone provide me with links to the two new items in today's sale - all I get are the worthless black boxes. TIA!

Image1.jpg
    827 x 781 - 118K
    namffuak said:

Can anyone provide me with links to the two new items in today's sale - all I get are the worthless black boxes. TIA!

https://www.daz3d.com/on-the-farm-orchard

https://www.daz3d.com/gaius-hd-for-genesis-8-male

• evacynevacyn Posts: 963

I really wish the percentages in these sales worked out to how I think math works as opposed to reality lol

• namffuak said:

Can anyone provide me with links to the two new items in today's sale - all I get are the worthless black boxes.

Have we ever had a statement from a DAZ_Person about what causes this? There was another one at the beginning of the week that didn't resolve until late the next day. It's a nuisance — in the previous incarnation of the store, there was at least a blank box to click on, but with the current "modular tile" setup, if the thumbnail glitches there's nothing in the displayed store page for the mouse pointer to respond to.

Ati said:
    Ati said:
    barbult said:

I clearly remember the number "300" from yesterday, but it must have been some other sale, then... :D

Yep. Here's a screenshot:

Blackfriday-giftcardsfortheholidays-20191121-offer

(Coincidentally, the image above is 300 px wide…)
    wink

That promo is still live, by the way. Here's the link: Gift Cards For the Holidays

L'Adair said:
    Ati said:
    Ati said:
    barbult said:

Yep. Here's a screenshot:

Blackfriday-giftcardsfortheholidays-20191121-offer

(Coincidentally, the image above is 300 px wide…)
    wink

That promo is still live, by the way. Here's the link: Gift Cards For the Holidays

With Black Friday coming there are so many sales, not just here, but on other, not 3D-related sites as well; I must have seen "300" somewhere else.

• JET2003JET2003 Posts: 55
    edited November 2019

I can't see the new products (Chrome, Firefox, PaleMoon, PC and Android phone).
    8 black boxes with no name, no price. Should I send a report or should I just stay nonchalant?

Post edited by JET2003 on
    edited November 2019
    JET2003 said:

I can't see the new products (Chrome, Firefox, PaleMoon, PC and Android phone).
    8 black boxes with no name, no price. Should I send a report or should I just stay nonchalant?

@JET2003, I don't know if this will solve your problem, but when I see this problem in Firefox, I scroll down until the placeholders are out of sight, then scroll back up. Most of the time the information will then show up. I think it's some sort of browser caching issue coupled with the CloudFlare mirror sites, but that's just guessing.

Regardless, you should have been able to see today's products by the time you posted. Here's a screenshot, (captured from a private window so no member discounts are showing,) followed by the links.

20191122-new-releases

I hope this helps.

Post edited by L'Adair on
  • Thank you very, L'Adair.
    Yes, I cleared the chache, but they are still there.
    I tried some browsers from my PC and my smart phone, but it's just the same.
    Strange...

• namffuaknamffuak Posts: 4,080

I just submitted a ticket - the two items that didn't show for me yesterday are STILL black holes, and I have two more today.

• Which page is still showing the black holes? I'm seeing all the products on all the current sale pages.

• frankrblowfrankrblow Posts: 2,052

I, too, am not seeing the latest products on the Platinum Black Friday sale page, ninety minutes past Daz midnight. I have done all the usual tricks, including restarting Windows, with no success.

Swirlies.jpg
    1304 x 1174 - 306K
  • otherunicornotherunicorn Posts: 374
    edited November 2019

Which page is still showing the black holes? I'm seeing all the products on all the current sale pages.

For me, it is 7 new releases from today on the main shop page, and they are also missing from today's banner sale.

Post edited by otherunicorn on
  • 50% OFF¥ Featured Artist Stores

Get an EXTRA 10% OFF¥ when you buy 3 or more
    PC+ MEMBERS: Get an EXTRA 20% OFF

dont works for me... I have four items in my basket and price is still the same as with one item...

• if I press f5 I see them for a second

• if I press f5 I see them for a second

Yes, I just tried it and it does that for me too. Must be a page coding error.

• frankrblowfrankrblow Posts: 2,052
    edited November 2019

It would be helpful if someone could provide links to those seven product pages... smiley

Edit: I just got the email, but the links to the pages are odd. Anyway, I see: Animated candles, Detail Lighting, Rockies Vacation House, dForce Brooklyn Outfit for G8F, a set of Seductive Poses, Open Office and Props, and TS Classic Bathroom 2.

Post edited by frankrblow on
This discussion has been closed.