2018 Holiday Loyalty Rewards Sale

Wow! I'm impressed. Thanks DAZ. Last year (and especially the year before) was great and thank you to those artists who designed those free products in the past. This is a fantastic kick off. Thanks SanterDAZ, and thanks to all the PA's who will be participating in this years sale. If you are new to DAZ and this is your first Holiday season here, don't make the mistake I made when I joined, buy a gift card. If you find one 20% or over buy the largest one you can afford.

Comments

• evacynevacyn Posts: 950

This is a really great surprise - thanks, DAZ :)

• Worlds_EdgeWorlds_Edge Posts: 2,142

Agreed. Thanks DAZ!

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,552

Not anything I want but this discount is nice for those interested in today’s offerings.

• Now that's more like a sale! :-D  Okay, there's still nothing I want, but it looks more varied than Cyber Monday.  Plus, the 'loyalty' bonus just gave me warm fuzzies - it's like being appreciated or something!  I hope to get to use it, so I will certainly be paying attention to what is offered each day.

• OdaaOdaa Posts: 1,548

The hairstyle's not expensive and vaguely useful, so I may be getting that just so I can use the loyalty discount on giftcards.

• The holiday gift item -do you have to buy something or be a pc member to get it? It loads in cart with a price. I'm just curious:) Love holiday season. Hoping to get to check out the holiday sales too.

• They sometimes load in with a price even for PC Members.  Just delete it and try again.  I've gotten in the habit of "buying" the free items separately simply because having them in the cart during some promotions causes problems, and it's better to get in the habit of making them a separate purchase to avoid that.

• ok thanks.

• store page loads with a reduced price too. I'll wait a bit & retry.

• melaniemelanie Posts: 763
    edited November 2018

If it shows with a price, I just click on the cart again and it fixes it.

Post edited by melanie on
  • caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,259

A really nice sale idea! Big thank you to Aave Nainen and all the other PAs contributing to this sale!

• sapatsapat Posts: 1,735
    edited November 2018

They tried to charge me almost $7.00 for the free dress.  I backed out and tried again and then it showed free.  Cart glitches are not uncommon here anymore. I don't ever remember this in the old days.

I did manage to pick up 6 useful things that I wanted...not needed...but will be usefull.  I got a sports car from PC, RGcincy's dforce tutorial. (I've been a faithful follower in the thread, but would like to have them all in one place)., 3 pose sets for G8M, and the dforce Eastern Nuance dress.  Thought I'd like to have that for Mei Lin.
    Got it all for $62 and change with the Loyalty Discount.  Overall I'm happy with everything.

Post edited by sapat on
  • Has anyone had problems with the loyalty discount no being applied? I put a debut new release in my cart. Then added 2 PandyGirl items from the Sale page. I believe I should get a sales boost to 50% then my loyalty discount. For one item it works but for the second one it does not ... no loyalty applied. I opened up a ticket but todays sale might be over by the time its resolved. I tried refreshing and deleting the item but it was no help.

• Holiday discount means Holiday discount because I could have made a nice holiday from the money I spent again this year for DAZ.

And now the loyalty Reward means, yeah DAZ take the rest of my money.....

But f...hell, you do such a great work, you made such a great software, and vendors with high level creativity...

Ok, here we go take the rest.......:-)

Thank you DAZ!!!

Best regards 

Marie

• davesodaveso Posts: 6,363

REFRESH your browser when the pricing isn't correct. 
    It works for me all the time. 

• AtiAti Posts: 9,078

Has anyone had problems with the loyalty discount no being applied? I put a debut new release in my cart. Then added 2 PandyGirl items from the Sale page. I believe I should get a sales boost to 50% then my loyalty discount. For one item it works but for the second one it does not ... no loyalty applied. I opened up a ticket but todays sale might be over by the time its resolved. I tried refreshing and deleting the item but it was no help.

Yeah, a couple of PandyGirl items are not applying the loyalty discount.

• Has anyone had problems with the loyalty discount no being applied? I put a debut new release in my cart. Then added 2 PandyGirl items from the Sale page. I believe I should get a sales boost to 50% then my loyalty discount. For one item it works but for the second one it does not ... no loyalty applied. I opened up a ticket but todays sale might be over by the time its resolved. I tried refreshing and deleting the item but it was no help.

What is in your cart?

• marblemarble Posts: 7,449
    sapat said:

They tried to charge me almost $7.00 for the free dress.  I backed out and tried again and then it showed free.  Cart glitches are not uncommon here anymore. I don't ever remember this in the old days.

Yeah, I mentioned this in another thread. Still can't get it to show as free no matter what I do (clear cache, etc.). I think it is a PC+ member freebie and I'm not a member. If so, they should say so.

What is in your cart?

dForce Ready! Cosmopolitan Poses for Genesis 8 Female - debut new release, loyalty applied

dForce Ready - Artistry in Motion Poses for Genesis 8 Female - 50% off and loyalty applied

dForce Divine Drapes for Genesis 8 Female(s) - just 50% off ... no loyalty

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,514
    edited November 2018

Not anything I want but this discount is nice for those interested in today’s offerings.

...oh, there's a couple items on my wishlist there.

Post edited by kyoto kid on

What is in your cart?

dForce Ready! Cosmopolitan Poses for Genesis 8 Female - debut new release, loyalty applied

dForce Ready - Artistry in Motion Poses for Genesis 8 Female - 50% off and loyalty applied

PandyGirl's store should be fixed now.

What is in your cart?

PandyGirl's store should be fixed now.

yes! Thanks!

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,518

Awesome sale DAZ! I was holding out on spending lots this holiday, but 30% off a gift card is to freakin great to pass on. $300 GC gives you $100 of free content, WOOHOO! Thanks DAZ!!

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,714

Well!

That takes care of my present to myself for the holidays.

I'm not sure if I should say thank you to Daz or not! indecision

• Aave NainenAave Nainen Posts: 1,108

I've noticed a couple of people may have inadvertantly checked out without noticing the xmas freebie wasn't showing up as free as I see there are a few $ showing up in my sales reports. Hopefully that will be fixed and folks will be credited the $.

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,518
    nicstt said:

Well!

That takes care of my present to myself for the holidays.

I'm not sure if I should say thank you to Daz or not! indecision

LMAO!

• I can't see it stated anywhere, but I assume the loyalty discount is multi-use, all the way to Dec 31st?

I'm worried I'll use it, then find that it doesn't work anymore when something I really want hits the sale pages.

• This - kinda should have went down yesterday.

Why one day removed from Cyber-Monday?

At any rate, it feels like Christmas - already.

• EJWorksEJWorks Posts: 483

I can't see it stated anywhere, but I assume the loyalty discount is multi-use, all the way to Dec 31st?

I'm worried I'll use it, then find that it doesn't work anymore when something I really want hits the sale pages.

I used mine already, tested to see if it would work with another item from the Holiday page and when I checked my cart the price went from $18.88 to $13.something. I think it will keep working until the end of the Holiday sales. But it would be better if the message included an experation date. 

• EJWorks said:

I can't see it stated anywhere, but I assume the loyalty discount is multi-use, all the way to Dec 31st?

I used mine already, tested to see if it would work with another item from the Holiday page and when I checked my cart the price went from $18.88 to $13.something. I think it will keep working until the end of the Holiday sales. But it would be better if the message included an experation date. 

Well, the "hide and show details" link in the white box on the sale page says "on your purchases made until dec 31st", so that sounds like it can be used over and over, but DAZ's wording often defies logic.