Platinum Club Sale - Issues Report Thread

Comments

• Chohole said:

Did you see Richards suggestions as to what to do next?

I would suggest opening a Sales Support ticket to see if they can help you (you can always sic them onto me if they need details).

As I wrote above, 'As is said "time is money" so I won't be submitting a ticket as it's just not worth the time and effort.' Also waiting for the reply, which itself could be disappointing. It's a scenario that could go on and on and on, so it's just not worth it for the amount of dosh involved.

• L'Adair said:
    In my opinion, Daz has devalued the membership by adding exclusions to which DOs the coupon will apply to, like the item being in Fast Grab, or as in today's i13 promo. We already have to jump through enough complicated hoops when it comes to the sales offers. The coupon should be simple and straightforward. If it's a DO, the coupon should apply. Period. (Again, this is my opinion.)

I guess that's one way of looking at it.

I don't - but if you feel that strongly that the PC membership has been devalued as a result all I can suggest is that you file a ticket.

• I tried adding the coupon to all kinds of DAZ Originals today and it won't work. Was the coupon deactivated?

• I tried adding the coupon to all kinds of DAZ Originals today and it won't work. Was the coupon deactivated?

No - all the coupons start a day before and end the day after each month.

• Hi. Don't know if it's related to the PC+ Sale, but the https://www.daz3d.com/basketball-kit-for-genesis-3-8-males (in the https://www.daz3d.com/platinum-club-anniversary-bundle-6-2018) does not show up in the Install Manager, and in my product library there is no link to download it manually. Anyone experiencing the same isuue?

• Hobbes74 said:

Hi. Don't know if it's related to the PC+ Sale, but the https://www.daz3d.com/basketball-kit-for-genesis-3-8-males (in the https://www.daz3d.com/platinum-club-anniversary-bundle-6-2018) does not show up in the Install Manager, and in my product library there is no link to download it manually. Anyone experiencing the same isuue?

Hmm, I'll look into that.. sit tight please :)

• Not sure if nested bundles are an issue.. so I've added the individual items as well.. I just need someone internally to flush it and it should then appear in your account.

Cheers!

• Thanks,  Jack. very appreciated.  By the way, thanks and kudos to all DAZ people for this fantastic PC+ sale. :-D

• Hobbes74 said:

Thanks,  Jack. very appreciated.  By the way, thanks and kudos to all DAZ people for this fantastic PC+ sale. :-D

Cheers!

• So my checkout worked fine, but when I went to my product library to download iRadiance - Light Probe HDR Lighting for Iray - Expansion 6, there is no download link.  Is this something you guys can work on or should I submit a ticket?  It seems I'm not the only one seeing this issue.

• Good morning Daz3d Commons, 
    I attempted to purchase Xiao Mei Bundle SKU 19082 for $1.99 two weeks ago. As I put it in my basket, I applied my 10-18PlatClub coupon bringing it down to $1.99. I checked the Paypal box and proceeded. It spun and spun and sent me back to Daz - with no purchase. I logged in to my paypal and ensured my payment informaton was complete and it was> Went back to Daz3d and tried once more. Again, was spun then returned. Knowing Daz3d and Paypal had been having connectivity issues just days before I decided to go to sleep. Woke up the next day and it was back up to $39.99. I immediately initiated a trouble ticket (283433) . an autobot replied with the following statement:

Aubree Wilson October 24, 2018 15:58 

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear that you missed the sale. Prices for products can change quite often, sometime changing for only a few hours. You can add the product to your wish list and the sales price will appear on the page the next time it goes on sell. I apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Thanks,
    Aubree   

And automatically closed off my trouble ticket. I pleaded my case that it was beyond my control but had no replies. So for two weeks I boycotted any Daz3d Purchases and sharpened my skills with Poser instead. Since we all know Poser sucks, I evenually caved in and made 4 or 5 purchase since then. I do keep Xiao Mei Bundle in my cart and keep from using my 11-18PlatClub coupon so that when the cycle of discount makes it possible to purchase it for $1.99.
    So, if you're still reading this and by the looks of this thread this is NOT an isolated incident. I am, however quite troubled that Daz3d doesn't take their customers serious when they inform them that they had pricing issues AND if I'm reading that bots reply correctly, these prices can change even for a few hours. What bothers me is that Daz IS aware that many of their customers rely on the lower prices in order to make something from these characters and products, otherwise they'd never have them on sale like so many other sites choose. It is obvious to interpret the autobot's reply that this is a consistant practice - in other words, they can sell this product year-round at $8.99 but choose to keep it at $19.98 (50% of MSRP $39.95) What really irks me more than the autobot closing out my ticket is that I've informed Daz3d that I am a Disabled Person and there was no way I was going to stay awake just to save $17 waiting for my order to get processed. If' I'd have known the price was going to change, I would have taken screenshots to show that I'm not just whining over that amount or that I really need that bundle. I'm just letting you know that I am still a bit upset, but I am moving on.
    Thank you for all the freebies and other items you do offer at realistic prices - no insult to their creators; as I plan on making my own in the future.

• Good morning Daz3d Commons, 
    I attempted to purchase Xiao Mei Bundle SKU 19082 for $1.99 two weeks ago. As I put it in my basket, I applied my 10-18PlatClub coupon bringing it down to $1.99. I checked the Paypal box and proceeded. It spun and spun and sent me back to Daz - with no purchase. I logged in to my paypal and ensured my payment informaton was complete and it was> Went back to Daz3d and tried once more. Again, was spun then returned. Knowing Daz3d and Paypal had been having connectivity issues just days before I decided to go to sleep. Woke up the next day and it was back up to $39.99. I immediately initiated a trouble ticket (283433) . an autobot replied with the following statement:

Aubree Wilson October 24, 2018 15:58 

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear that you missed the sale. Prices for products can change quite often, sometime changing for only a few hours. You can add the product to your wish list and the sales price will appear on the page the next time it goes on sell. I apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Thanks,
    Aubree   

And automatically closed off my trouble ticket. I pleaded my case that it was beyond my control but had no replies. So for two weeks I boycotted any Daz3d Purchases and sharpened my skills with Poser instead. Since we all know Poser sucks, I evenually caved in and made 4 or 5 purchase since then. I do keep Xiao Mei Bundle in my cart and keep from using my 11-18PlatClub coupon so that when the cycle of discount makes it possible to purchase it for $1.99.
    So, if you're still reading this and by the looks of this thread this is NOT an isolated incident. I am, however quite troubled that Daz3d doesn't take their customers serious when they inform them that they had pricing issues AND if I'm reading that bots reply correctly, these prices can change even for a few hours. What bothers me is that Daz IS aware that many of their customers rely on the lower prices in order to make something from these characters and products, otherwise they'd never have them on sale like so many other sites choose. It is obvious to interpret the autobot's reply that this is a consistant practice - in other words, they can sell this product year-round at $8.99 but choose to keep it at $19.98 (50% of MSRP $39.95) What really irks me more than the autobot closing out my ticket is that I've informed Daz3d that I am a Disabled Person and there was no way I was going to stay awake just to save $17 waiting for my order to get processed. If' I'd have known the price was going to change, I would have taken screenshots to show that I'm not just whining over that amount or that I really need that bundle. I'm just letting you know that I am still a bit upset, but I am moving on.
    Thank you for all the freebies and other items you do offer at realistic prices - no insult to their creators; as I plan on making my own in the future.

I'm not sure which deal you were using - the mention of a coupon to bring the item down to $1.99 is a little conf

In general, with limited time sales (the $1.99 items are for a day, ending at midnight MST) you do need to open a ticket while the offer is on if you are having trouble getting the correct price in-cart or checking out (if the price was wrong after check-out then the actual transaction date should show you were buying while the offer was on). The PC for a day deals are not changing every few hours, but there are other deals - such as Flash and Blink sales, usually showing in the scrolling banner on the store page - that may do so.

• NathNath Posts: 2,732

There is no download link of any kind in my product library for https://www.daz3d.com/iradiance--light-probe-hdr-lighting-for-iray--expansion-6. The Install types on the item's page in the shop are also empty. Perhaps the two are related?

• Nath said:

There is no download link of any kind in my product library for https://www.daz3d.com/iradiance--light-probe-hdr-lighting-for-iray--expansion-6. The Install types on the item's page in the shop are also empty. Perhaps the two are related?

This is a known issue, it will be fixed but probably not until Monday.

• NathNath Posts: 2,732
    Nath said:

This is a known issue, it will be fixed but probably not until Monday.

Okay, I'll just play with the other iradiance lights I got in the same order until then

• WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,747
    edited November 2018

The PA $6.00 coupon is only taking off $4.79. I have a $2.99 build a bundle in cart, a new PC item, 3 non-new PA items, 3 Daz Originals in PA sale and some PC items for a day, no free items. Small amounts are being deducted from everything except the PA items (Flipmode) 

Now with a refresh, it is taking out $4.50. The PA coupon is unstable and not working correctly... Every time I refresh, the coupon goes back and forth between $4.79 or $4.50 off. Very weird. The Daz Original one seems to be working for the full amount though. 

Post edited by Wonderland on
  • mrinalmrinal Posts: 641

Not sure if this has been reported earlier but PC+ FOR THE DAY items are not showing their 1.99 pricing in cart even when added with a debut new release.

PC Plus.jpg
    1401 x 558 - 113K
  • Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,384
    edited November 2018
    mrinal said:

Not sure if this has been reported earlier but PC+ FOR THE DAY items are not showing their 1.99 pricing in cart even when added with a debut new release.

Those don't seem to be in today's PC+items

That said, I just bought three of the one's listed for today's "PC+ for a Day' for $1.99 each. So, it seems to be working correctly.

Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • mrinal said:

I don't see Hand Knots or PW Stilettots in the PC for A Day list.

• The PA $6.00 coupon is only taking off $4.79. I have a $2.99 build a bundle in cart, a new PC item, 3 non-new PA items, 3 Daz Originals in PA sale and some PC items for a day, no free items. Small amounts are being deducted from everything except the PA items (Flipmode) 

Now with a refresh, it is taking out $4.50. The PA coupon is unstable and not working correctly... Every time I refresh, the coupon goes back and forth between $4.79 or $4.50 off. Very weird. The Daz Original one seems to be working for the full amount though. 

Please post a screen shot (or shots) showing the cart contents.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,249
    mrinal said:

I don't see Hand Knots or PW Stilettots in the PC for A Day list.

Hand Knits was in yesterdays PC+ for a day.

• mrinalmrinal Posts: 641

Ya, my bad. I had the browser window open since yesterday. Got mixed up with the windows from today.

• WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,747

The PA $6.00 coupon is only taking off $4.79. I have a $2.99 build a bundle in cart, a new PC item, 3 non-new PA items, 3 Daz Originals in PA sale and some PC items for a day, no free items. Small amounts are being deducted from everything except the PA items (Flipmode) 

Please post a screen shot (or shots) showing the cart contents.

The cart price total kept changing too much with the PA coupon and never gave me the full $6.00 so I gave up and used the working Daz Original one. I think the Flipmode items were screwing it up because everything else was discounting a bit except that. Every time I refreshed, different items had different discounts and never added up to $6.00 and I definitely had more than $18.00 in the correct categories. I’ve never seen a coupon fluctuate so much on refresh. The screenshots on my iPad would have been several pages with varying discounts depending on refresh with that coupon so I gave up and used the other.

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,278

Mei Lin 8 has taken over. There is no banner ad link to get to the Anniversary sale page itself, but there is an itty bitty text link on Mei Lin 8's page that will get you there.

• NorthOf45 said:

Mei Lin 8 has taken over. There is no banner ad link to get to the Anniversary sale page itself, but there is an itty bitty text link on Mei Lin 8's page that will get you there.

https://www.daz3d.com/2018-pc-plus-sale

• bytescapesbytescapes Posts: 1,812

There seems to be a glitch with the 10 free items for buying Mei Lin 8 Pro Bundle. The text says "offer of FREE featured items cannot exceed 10" but if you have fewer than 10 items, they don't show up at the discounted price. It would be more accurate to say that you must have exactly 10 items in your cart (along with the Pro Bundle).

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,079
    NorthOf45 said:

I still see a tile for anniversary sale in banner, next to the ones for Mei Lin.

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,278
    Leana said:
    NorthOf45 said:

I still see a tile for anniversary sale in banner, next to the ones for Mei Lin.

There is one now, but there was none at first. It's all good...

• Jack Tomlin stated that Platinum Club Anniversry Bundle 8 was up but it is not showing on the PC Anniversary sale page.: https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/282231/platinum-club-anniversary-2018-index#latest

• evilded777evilded777 Posts: 2,447

There seems to be a glitch with the 10 free items for buying Mei Lin 8 Pro Bundle. The text says "offer of FREE featured items cannot exceed 10" but if you have fewer than 10 items, they don't show up at the discounted price. It would be more accurate to say that you must have exactly 10 items in your cart (along with the Pro Bundle).

I can't get this to work either way. And are Mei Lin 6 and 7 considered part of this?

This discussion has been closed.