Not So Fast! Interactive Game ~~ DONE~~Read The Moves!

Comments

• StormlyghtStormlyght Posts: 666
    edited August 2018

@Stormlyght  @LaPetiteVerita

NSF! #4 "You and You Swap."   Force two other players to swap items. YOU decide what they swap. Again they must be the same TYPE. (prop for a prop)  Players must own both items and have them in their possession. 

Stormylyght trade your  Patio Dining (Set) for LaPetiteVerita's  GIS Nova  (Set) 

That should make me 8 moves and 9 different players.

I'm baaack. And, it looks like I get what I started with--GIS Nova. Hah! Can't get rid of it.

Post edited by Stormlyght on
    edited August 2018

It seems that game play is paused and Hagred is visiting. I had a 13 hour work day so I missed doing any game play today. Oh well, it give's me more time to plot devil.

Trish

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,131

ETA: And Barbult, you probably got confused by a move where I gave the Regenerator to somebody else.

Maybe, but according to this list, you don't even own the Regenerator product. So how did you end up with it to give to anyone else? Is the list just wrong?
    Anyway, I think my move is bad for whatever reason and should be ignored.

• dreamfarmerdreamfarmer Posts: 2,128
    edited August 2018

Poor phrasing on my part. I didn't, I made somebody else who did own it take it from the list. My name was only linked with it in that way, but it WAS linked that way.

Post edited by dreamfarmer on
  • barbultbarbult Posts: 23,131
    edited August 2018

Poor phrasing on my part. I didn't, I made somebody else who did own it take it from the list. My name was only linked with it in that way, but it WAS linked that way.

I must have misread your NSF move. That is the most likely explanation. I'm going to mark my move as bad.

Post edited by barbult on
    edited August 2018

Deleted post. I just read the post that we can only move Hagred every four hours. I'll have to wait a a little longer before sending her on her way.

Trish

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,648

I just popped in to see who had the old hagred and I see it is now me so I am going to pass her along to Nonesuch00

• Kismet2012Kismet2012 Posts: 4,252

Deleted post. I just read the post that we can only move Hagred every four hours. I'll have to wait a a little longer before sending her on her way.

Trish

If Hagred hasn't been moved along by the person she was sent to then anyone can move her along.  I believe RGcincy sent her to Stormlyght in this post.  Since 4 hours hasn't passed yet Stormlyght can pass her along. 

I cannot see where she was passed to Saphirewild.  But things have been happening quickly so I may have missed that post.

edited August 2018

Trish

If Hagred hasn't been moved along by the person she was sent to then anyone can move her along.  I believe RGcincy sent her to Stormlyght in this post.  Since 4 hours hasn't passed yet Stormlyght can pass her along. 

I cannot see where she was passed to Saphirewild.  But things have been happening quickly so I may have missed that post.

Hi,

I had mistakenly passed Hagred on to Saphirewild 1.5 hours to early. I deleted my post when I realized my error but we evidently crossed paths. While I was deleting, she was passing Hagred on. I'm not sure what to do next cheeky

Trish

• RGcincyRGcincy Posts: 2,806
    edited August 2018

The rules for Hagred are: 

Thinking about holding on to Old Hagred until the last minute and sticking it to someone? Nah, that's too predictable.
    a. Once you receive Old Hagred, you must pass her along before you can do a NSF.

b. If it has been longer than 6 hours since you received the old gal, she will be moved along for you.

c. Once a player receives Old Hagred, they can NOT get her again untill ALL players have had her at least once.  After everyone has had Hagred, it starts over again, everyone gets her a second time before she can make the rounds a third time. Or more. Hagred should get her broom motorized, she's going to be visiting a lot of players!

My reading is once you get her, you can pass her along whenever you want to. If you wait the entire 6 hours (or shorter periods now), she can be passed along by anyone. The idea is to move her around quickly, not have her sitting. So Trish, you did it right I think.

Post edited by RGcincy on
  • SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,648

That is true what RGcincy said about passing her along quickly!!!!

• 3dcheapskate3dcheapskate Posts: 2,689
    edited August 2018

I'm baaaccck !

Some coffee, a quick scroll through the posts since I went to bed, and a check of the current timeline to see how far Novica's got.

Looks to me as if gameplay is paused from 5.15pm to midnight - this post by Novica seems to be the important one and the latest timeline entry is the one starting "Game Paused, ran from 2am until 5:15pm so everyone had a chance to play..."

It's now about 10.30pm CT so we're still paused, yes ? And the pause finishes in about 1½ hours, yes ?

Post edited by 3dcheapskate on
  • nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,922

Nonesuch00, you attempted to pull the exact same move on me that Kismet2012 did. I'm flattered that the Gears seem to be destined for me and I CERTAINLY didn't intend that when I gave RGcincy the gears NO WHY DO YOU ASK? but I don't think it can count as a move for you.

ETA: And Barbult, you probably got confused by a move where I gave the Regenerator to somebody else.

I think probably next time we should either stick with the original template requirement, or even set up some sort of move-submission-form that auto-tracks who actually has what in their Product Library.

Hmmm, OK, I've read quite a bit but I didn't see that. I changed the vents to be the bench in the props that RGcincy has, it that also isn't a problem. 

Novica might not allow the move but I'll be in bed at midnight and it sometimes takes a long time for my posts to get posted.

Thanks.

barbult said:

@nonesuch00, Novica says the game is stopped. We should not be making moves until midnight central time, except for Old Hagred. 

OK, those two moves can be ignored. I wasn't sure when they'd show up posted. I still have made enough moves made even without those to.

Thanks,.

@Stormlyght  @LaPetiteVerita

NSF! #4 "You and You Swap."   Force two other players to swap items. YOU decide what they swap. Again they must be the same TYPE. (prop for a prop)  Players must own both items and have them in their possession. 

Stormylyght trade your  Patio Dining (Set) for LaPetiteVerita's  GIS Nova  (Set) 

That should make me 8 moves and 9 different players.

I'm baaack. And, it looks like I get GIS Nova again. Hah! Can't get rid of it.

OK, well I messed up. I don't know who's had what for sure, even me. That you've had it disallows the move so you needn't worry about it.

Well I have my new Hagrad at the ready but I will be asleep long before for hours. I will post here that and say that's Id like 3Dcheapskate to get her when the time is right, about 2 AM it seems.

Good night or Good morning as your schedule may be.

1.jpg
    650 x 600 - 399K
    edited August 2018

Player: @Kismet2012

NSF6: "I'll Take That, Thanks."  Steal an item from another contestant and decide what they take from the list. You must then send one of your other items (SAME TYPE) to the list as now you have too many.

I don’t think Pepper will need the Iray Ghost Light 2 to light her way to the Porta Potty. Kismet, please pick up from the main list Iray Snow, Ice and Ash. I’ll return Medieval Hall and Garden to the main list.

I'm off to bed. Can't stay awake any longer. As nonesuch00 stated "Good night or Good morning, whatever your time zone might be.

Plays: This is my eleventh NSF (NSF2, NSF4, NSF5 - 2, NSF6 - 4 and NSF7, NSF8, NSF9) and I've NSFed eleven people (Nonesuch00, Barbult, RGcincy, Kismet2012 - 2, Wonderland - 2, LaPetiteVerita, Saphirewild, Jakiblue, Novica, xmasrose, and 3dcheapskate).

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859

Okay, game is ON. NEW RULE- to keep this from becoming totally unweldy, you MUST watch the timeline. If it is THREE OR MORE POSTS BEHIND, you must wait. If I have to take a break I will announce it. 

• RGcincyRGcincy Posts: 2,806
    edited August 2018

1. "I'll Swap With List" One time use during the entire game: Swap out one item with one from the list. The TYPE of item must be the same (a prop for a prop etc.) 

Take out Raelyn for Stephanie 4 and replace with Floyd 8   (Character)  

Post edited by RGcincy on

The two moves when the timeline was paused do not count.

USE THE TIMELINE TO DETERMINE IF YOUR MOVES COUNT. THANK YOU. Today everyone MUST watch the timeline, see below. Refresh often.

People- pause a minute. When I left, RCcincy had the witch. From there, he passed to Stormlyght. Two moves were posted when the game was paused and are invalid. Suddenly Saphirewild thinks she has her, and she doesn't. Kismet pointed that out. Stormlyght had sent her on then deleted her. So we will honor Saphirewild, who sent to nonesuch00. Nonesuch00 wants 3dcheapskate to have her. I will allow that this time, but for the rest of the play, if you aren't online I am not going to try and remember who you want to get it. I will update the timeline for Old Hagred now. 

NEW RULE- if the timeline is three or more posts behind you must wait. 

Any moves made during gameplay do not count. Sorry, but that is so things don't get messed up and we start with me behind already. Only Hagred moves so far are valid. Game is on, use the Current Standings and today it is vital you check each other's moves. The timeline tells you when you can post, if it is three or more moves behind, tell other players to wait if you see them posting. Refresh your pages often. Have fun! 

edited August 2018

The first place is $50, second place $30, third place etc. Someone making THREE moves when everyone else is busting their hiney is not entitled to me handing over $50 to them. Nor is $30 or $20. Edit- Also, the 3 moves was when we had SIX players, not thirteen. 

There have been days of gameplay, there are many extremely easy moves to make, including just doing a swap for yourself (one time use, but there's one out of ten.) Sending someone to the list to grab something is also very easy.  Making them a thief and telling them what to stealis easy.  The timeline did get behind but most the afternoon yesterday moves didn't affect the same people for periods of time. People have to take some responsibilty for taking notes. While I understand the fact the requirement got increased, it did so one or two days ahead of the starting period. I am not changing during gameplay, that is not fair to the players making the effort to meet the goal. 

I've been online no less than 12 hours at a time to ensure anyone needing help can get it. 

Post edited by Novica on
  • LaPartitaLaPartita Posts: 401

8. "Fetch It For Me, Thanks!" on RGcincy

Step 1 - RGcincy, please get Enchanted Ballroom  (Set) from the list. You are getting rid of The Alcove.

Step 2 - We swap! I get Enchanted Ballroom and you get Abandoned Gas Station   (Set).

New statuses:

RGcincy     HAD OLD HAGRED 
    Set 1 NEW!The Alcove   Abandoned Gas Station       Set 2:  Summer Gazebo     
    Props:  Dream Home Great Room Access. (Bench)              Steampunk Vent (Gears)              
                   BBQ Grill Collection (Grill)   
    Character:  Floyd 8

LaPetiteVerita    HAD OLD HAGRED 
    Set 1 NEW!Abandoned Gas Station  Enchanted Ballroom                     Set 2: Patio Dining Set   
    Props:   Jacuzzi Deck (Deck Chair 1 Red Cushion)               Jeweled Excellence Earrings 2 (Gen2/3/8F)  (Earring)   
                  Beer Drinking Props  (Green Tablecloth)  
    Character:  Kincaid (G8M)

My current stats:

• Total Moves: 8 (Rule 1: make at least 10 NSF moves - not met)
    • Moves Used: #2, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8(twice), #9 (Rule 4: use at least 4 different NSF moves - MET!)
    • People NSF'ed: barbult, IceDragonArt, Kismet2012, Novica, Stormlyght, RGcincy, xmasrose (Rule 3: moves must involve at last 6 different players - MET!)

PLAYER   xmasrose

NSF #5  You've had that Vintage Luggage (briefcase) since the start of the game. It goes to the main list and you get Playtime Hobby Horse!  (much more fun.) 

• dreamfarmerdreamfarmer Posts: 2,128

I'd like to make a move.

5. "Say Bye And Hi"  Tell someone which product to give up to the list,  and which one to take from it.  The TYPE of item must be the same (a prop for a prop.)

on Stormlyght.

I'd like to send GIS Nova back to the benches and put Mystical Cave into play. I believe Stormlyght's new setup looks like this:

Stormlyght     HAD OLD HAGRED
    Set 1: Mystical Cave                     Set 2: DM's Cave of Secrets 
    Props:      Cyber Wings (Wings)           Iray Ghost Light Kit 2 (flashlight)   
    Cyber D Model 1 (Prop, not living)
    Character: Sakura 8

5 move-types, 9 moves, 8 interactions (dreamfarmer, stormlyigh, 3dcheapskate, saphirewild, icedragon, novica, xmasrose, RGcincy)

I know I haven't made as many moves as other people. That hasn't been because I've been AFK a lot or confused; I've just been trying, even before it was mandated, not to cram moves and add to confusion. So I've been trying to position my moves when the game is a little slower, or the timeline is otherwise up to date. Schedule wise it's been a bit tricky overlapping with the timeline's sleep schedule but I thought I was doing okay.

In line with not cramming moves, I'm going to bed now. I should be up and ready to do my 10th move in the morning, though if the deadline is 10 AM CST, it might be rushed.

@dreamfarmer if you want to post another move, that's fine. (if you're still online)

• 3dcheapskate3dcheapskate Posts: 2,689
    edited August 2018

I've just added a few handy links to my signature... should have thought of that earlier !

Post edited by 3dcheapskate on
    edited August 2018

PLAYER NONESUCH00

You've had those scythes since the beginning so let's get you something new. 

#5 Say Bye And Hi to Fantasy Scythes and pick up from the main list The Gardener's Potting Shed Tools (Wheelbarrow)  I figure Scrappy the Robot would love to ride around in that.  

A lot of players own that set btw, which gives you a lot of trading room. Or for them, taking room...

Post edited by Novica on

@3dcheapskate   VERY clever! 

• LaPartitaLaPartita Posts: 401
    edited August 2018

5. "Say Bye And Hi" on dreamfarmer

dreamfarmer - you've had i13 Dreams of the Past (Centerpieces) since the beginning of the game, which I believe makes you the only player left who has one of their orginal items. That's no fun - let's mix it up a bit! Put that back in the pile and take Everyday Groceries  (Prop- Toilet Paper) 

dreamfarmer's new status:

dreamfarmer   
    Set 1: aMAZEing Journey Around The World                               Set 2:   Winterblack Tower
    Props: Jackson's Field (Prop Fingerpost Sign)                      i13 Dreams of the Past (Centerpieces) NEW! Everyday Groceries  (Prop- Toilet Paper) 
     Jump Your Way (Full Gate 04) 
    Character:  Charlotte 8

My current stats:

• Total Moves: 9 (Rule 1: make at least 10 NSF moves - not met)
    • Moves Used: #2, #4, #5(twice), #6, #7, #8(twice), #9 (Rule 4: use at least 4 different NSF moves - MET!)
    • People NSF'ed: barbult, dreamfarmer, IceDragonArt, Kismet2012, Novica, Stormlyght, RGcincy, xmasrose (Rule 3: moves must involve at last 6 different players - MET!)
    Post edited by LaPartita on