Not So Fast! Interactive Game ~~ DONE~~Read The Moves!

Comments

• 3dcheapskate3dcheapskate Posts: 2,688
    edited August 2018

@3dcheapskate  Would you be willing to act as my proxy for NSF 3?

I am heading to work soon and although I will try to keep up with what is happening I do not think I will be able to once the pace really picks up.

I know I can count on you to make an interesting swap.  This is a freebie.  I will take the "charge" for the NSF.

Yes, of course !

(P.S. What's a proxy? Is it the same as a patsy? )  wink

Ah! Proxy. PROXY. So you're asking me to pretend to be you and arrange a swap on your behalf with somebody else. That's easy. Just tell me the item that you really, REALLY want to AVOID having and I'll make sure you get it. don't get it.

Or maybe you're suggesting that you and I swap something ? Difficult when I still don't own any of the items you have.

Or maybe you want to reconsider whether asking me was a sane idea...

Post edited by 3dcheapskate on
  • NovicaNovica Posts: 23,858
    edited August 2018

@kismet2012  go ahead and go if you are online, I am caught up. Are you looking at the right page for the timeline? I went down to the next post because that one was getting full. 

Post edited by Novica on

@3dcheapskate  BEHAVE. It means go ahead and decide what you two can swap. I'm assuming there are things you can. That's up to you two.

• StormlyghtStormlyght Posts: 666

Player: @dreamfarmer

NSF6: "I'll Take That, Thanks."  Steal an item from another contestant and decide what they take from the list. You must then send one of your other items (SAME TYPE) to the list as now you have too many.

@dreamfarmer I’ll take those Poseable Peonies and you can have Props Pack: Fun In The Sun from the main list. I’m sending Jackson's Field  (Prop: FIngerpost Sign) back to the list.

Plays: This is my twelfth NSF (NSF2 - 2, NSF4, NSF5 - 2, NSF6 - 5 and NSF7, NSF8, NSF9) and I've NSFed twelve people (Nonesuch00, Barbult, RGcincy - 2, Kismet2012 - 2, Wonderland - 2, LaPetiteVerita, Saphirewild, Jakiblue, Novica, xmasrose, 3dcheapskate, and dreamfarmer).

good morning @stormlyght! Glad to see someone using the peonies  :) 

edited August 2018
    Novica said:

@3dcheapskate  BEHAVE. It means go ahead and decide what you two can swap. I'm assuming there are things you can. That's up to you two.

Awww... alright. But unfortunately there's nothing in the 5 items that Kismet has that I own. Just like before.

Player: @stormlyght

NSF1: "I'll Swap With List." One time use during the entire game: Swap out one item with one from the list. The TYPE of item must be the same (a prop for a prop etc.).

I can't seem to be rid of the pesky items that I began with (GIS Nova--I'm talking about you too) so I'm swapping out  Winterblack Tower  for The Void  off of the main list.

Plays: This is my thirteenth NSF (NSF2 - 2, NSF4, NSF5 - 2, NSF6 - 5 and NSF7, NSF8, NSF9) and I've NSFed thirteen people (Nonesuch00, Barbult, RGcincy - 2, Kismet2012 - 2, Wonderland - 2, LaPetiteVerita, Saphirewild, Jakiblue, Novica, xmasrose, 3dcheapskate, dreamfarmer, and stormlyght).

• Kismet2012Kismet2012 Posts: 4,252
    Novica said:

@kismet2012  go ahead and go if you are online, I am caught up. Are you looking at the right page for the timeline? I went down to the next post because that one was getting full. 

No I wasn't.  Thanks.  I would have been looking at that page forever.

edited August 2018

@3dcheapskate  Would you be willing to act as my proxy for NSF 3?

I am heading to work soon and although I will try to keep up with what is happening I do not think I will be able to once the pace really picks up.

I know I can count on you to make an interesting swap.  This is a freebie.  I will take the "charge" for the NSF.

Yes, of course !

(P.S. What's a proxy? Is it the same as a patsy? )  wink

Ah! Proxy. PROXY. So you're asking me to pretend to be you and arrange a swap on your behalf with somebody else. That's easy. Just tell me the item that you really, REALLY want to AVOID having and I'll make sure you get it. don't get it.

Or maybe you're suggesting that you and I swap something ? Difficult when I still don't own any of the items you have.

Or maybe you want to reconsider whether asking me was a sane idea...

Use your best judgement with whomever wants to make a swap.  It's because we do not really own the same things that I picked you for this job.  We cannot trade with each other so I will let you have some fun at my expense on my behalf.

Editted to add:  I am allowing 3dcheapskate to make a trade on my behalf with any other player that owns an item in my current list.  I will check in when I get to work in about an hour.  I am off now.

Kismet2012   
    Set 1:   Bend of the River                                    Cafe Luca      
    Props: Laser Toss Arcade Game (Prop)                 Porta Potty (Potty)  
                Iray Snow, Light and Ash
    Character: FWSA Pepper HD (Genevieve 7)

Post edited by Kismet2012 on

@kismet2012  I put GO TO NEXT PAGE so others won't do the same thing. :) 

edited August 2018

NSF 6. "I'll Take That, Thanks." on xmasrose 

• I'm stealing your Playtime (Hobby Horse) and you're taking the Inflatable Boat  (Prop: Outboard Motor) from the toy cupboard
    • I'm giving up the Dystopian Console

@stormlyght Shoot, I didn't notice that about the Winterblack Tower. I've been so good until now bringing new stuff in and not bringing old things that they started with back on the person. Sorry about that! 

@cheapskate  today, when things move real quick, will you copy paste the rule so I don't have to go to another window and double check all steps are done? Things may pick up in pace and that would help. :)  I got the one you just did. 

edited August 2018

@3dcheapskate That was too kind of you- giving xmasrose an outboard motor for her alien to play with. devil  You do know who ELSE owns that stupid thing, right?  Yeah one guess.

Post edited by Novica on
    edited August 2018

Acting in my new role as Kismet2012's proxy,

"Roll Up ! Roll Up !"

Anybody fancy an NSF3 mutually agreed swapsy with Kismet2012 ?

Please post your entry in the following format:

Yes! Please Enter Me In The Kismet2012 NSF3 Swapsy Lotto

<your name> - I'm offering my <your item> in exchage for Kismet2012's <her item>

At some random future time all entries may or may not be placed in a hat and a random winner may or may not be selected.

Please note:I can't guarantee that I'll be watching this thread 100% from now to closing time because I have several things I have to do. I know for certain that de-lousing the gorgonzola may take some time...

edited August 2018

Well, I have Bend of the River  that he currently has, and Kismet has DMs Cave of Secrets. 

Post edited by Novica on
    Novica said:

@3dcheapskate That was too kind of you- giving xmasrose an outboard motor for her alien to play with. devil  You do know who ELSE owns that stupid thing, right?  Yeah one guess.

Outboard motors are great, aren't they...

I know that houseflies just love them !devildevil

Not if they want to stay in one piece! 

edited August 2018
    Novica said:

Not if they want to stay in one piece! 

What you REALLY need is some insect repellent... I wonder if there's anything in the list that might work ? Spray cans, aerosols, lotions, impregnated candles, flyswatters (including the electric zapper racket type ones), chameleons, anteaters with wings, etc... ?

@Novica  How many NSF's are you at now?

I think I have 3 left ( not counting the NSF3 proxy I gave to 3dcheapsakte )

edited August 2018

Hagrad alert !

Sorry,my mistake - I looked at the wrong post and saw 6.53 was time for her to move on.

I think I'm running out of steam here. That's probably a good thing.

Hagrad alert !

Not until 7:17 and it's only 3 minutes till 7.

I'm at 17 too

Player:  Novica

5. "Say Bye And Hi"  Tell someone which product to give up to the list,  and which one to take from it.  The TYPE of item must be the same (a prop for a prop.)

Novica.  Saygoodbye to DM’s Cave of Secrets and hi to DA Palm Island

Novica said:

I'm at 17 too

I decided I had just enough time for 1 more move.  I believe that puts me at 18 total NSF's.  If you run out of NSF's, and you have the time, please feel free to use my remaining 2.  I know you will create a lot of mischief.  devil

I give you permission to use them as if they were your own.

Thanks for those links in your signature @3dcheapskate.  They were very helpful in that last move against Novica.

Against me? That was a nice move! 

Here's a page I just did in the thread that will take you alphabetically to the props, characters and sets. I have to find a way of speeding things up when I have to mark in red or put in black.

edited August 2018

Player: @Novica

I just noticed that hadn’t picked on Novica yet cheeky

NSF2: "We're Swapping Says Me."  Make another contestant swap products with you.  Both people must own the same things and they must be the same TYPE. (a prop for a prop etc) This is a harder one, both items must be in their possession at the time.

Sakura 8   has indicated that she’d really like to go hang out at your place so reluctantly I’m sending her on her way. The DA Unicorn for DAZ Horse 2  will have to find some type of (temporary) entertainment with me.

All, have a wonderful mischief and mayhem making morning! I have to unfortunately jet off to work (have to keep funding my Daz habit, you know). Over and out.

Plays: This is my thirteenth NSF (NSF2 - 3, NSF4, NSF5 - 2, NSF6 - 5 and NSF7, NSF8, NSF9) and I've NSFed thirteen people (Nonesuch00, Barbult, RGcincy - 2, Kismet2012 - 2, Wonderland - 2, LaPetiteVerita, Saphirewild, Jakiblue, Novica, xmasrose, 3dcheapskate, dreamfarmer, and Novica).

Post edited by Stormlyght on
    Novica said:

I'm at 17 too

I decided I had just enough time for 1 more move.  I believe that puts me at 18 total NSF's.  If you run out of NSF's, and you have the time, please feel free to use my remaining 2.  I know you will create a lot of mischief.  devil

I give you permission to use them as if they were your own.

Okey dokey. Mischief is the goal then! 

• xmasrose (aka tulipe)xmasrose (aka tulipe) Posts: 1,403
    edited August 2018

Player : nonesuch00

6. "I'll Take That, Thanks." Steal an item from another contestant and decide what they take from the list. The TYPE of item must be the same. (getting the hang of it?)
    You must then send one of your other items (SAME TYPE) to the list as now you have too many.

nonesuch Baby Packy is sea sick, I didn't know either but you don't want him making a mess of Disconsolation so you give it to me and get Northern Terrace Street  (Set) so he can meet more  people and hopefully find a new friend. I will let Forgotten Tunnel Entrance go back to the list.

nonesuch00 sets : Set 1:  Versatile Terrain           Set 2: Northern Terrace Street  (Set)

xmasrose sets : Set 1:  Bar Interior 2018                  Set 2  Disconsolation

FACTS :

#4 RGcincy and Dreamfarmer  #5 nonesuch00  #5 RGcincy #2 RGcincy  #5 Kismet2012  #7Dreamfarmer #5Barbult  #6Novica  #8 IceDragonArt #6nonesuch

4 moves out of 4    6 people out of 6   10 total moves out of 10

Post edited by xmasrose (aka tulipe) on