Not So Fast! Interactive Game ~~ DONE~~Read The Moves!

Comments

• dreamfarmerdreamfarmer Posts: 2,128
    edited August 2018

Icedragon, honestly, I want the aMAZEing set. You can pick either of mine you'd prefer, though I'd rather give you the Fantasy Tavern since I started with it. I guess since you're away I'll commit to that and post both our new configs.

IceDragonArt  
      Tree And Swing            Set 2:  Fantasy Tavern
    Props:  Hood Huntress Collection         
                  New Colony Props (Module 3e)   Black Market Blades Silent Death  (Prop: Any Blade)
    Character: Sharks By AM Great White Shark

dreamfarmer   
    Set 1:  aMAZEing Journey                               Set 2:   Winterblack Tower
    Props:  Jackson's Field Fingersign                       i13 Dreams of the Past (Centerpieces)
     Jump Your Way (Full Gate 04) 
    Character:  Charlotte 8

5 move-types, 8 moves, 6 interactions (3dcheapskate, saphirewild, icedragon, novica, xmasrose, RGcincy)

Post edited by dreamfarmer on
  • NovicaNovica Posts: 23,858
    edited August 2018

Yes, if you spot errors and correct /edit the post, it's okay as long as I haven't reached it in the timeline :) I do NOT read ahead usually, I can't ever keep up and get things done if I do that. I am on post 11:11a

Post edited by Novica on
    RGcincy said:

5. "Say Bye And Hi"  Tell someone which product to give up to the list,  and which one to take from it.  The TYPE of item must be the same (a prop for a prop.)

Let's have dreamfarmer get rid of that ugly old Troll Beast (Gen8M)   Character)   I just gave her and she can have cute Charlotte 8   (Character)  

I said not to quote but I will do it as the game moderator- thanks for fixing that- do NOT count it as a NSF move if you need an extra one at the end. That was nice of you to undo (and the easiest way.)

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,890

OK, it's time for Hågråd to move on again from @LePetiteVerita to @RGCincy

HågRåd has one thing in mind and that's Aunt Bea's Homemade Store Bought Pickles! 

1.jpg
    650 x 600 - 404K

GAMESTOP  THERE IS AN ERROR   See next post but I want things to stop NOW

edited August 2018

When you make someone a thief, you designate the thief, and what product they steal. That was correctly done.

THE PERSON WHO IS THE THIEF DECIDES WHAT ITEM REPLACES THE ONE THAT IS STOLEN.
    NOT the person it was stolen from. 

This post is wrong. Nonesuch00 has no decision making, it is RGcincy who decides. Check your moves that occur after this post regarding any of nonesuch's props- as RGcincy decides what new one comes in. (and of course, the BBQ Grill isn't in nonesuch's possession. But @RGcincy that is YOUR decision to get a prop for nonesuch00. EDIT Rich also has to decide which prop he will give up because now he has too many.

GAMEPLAY ON

Post edited by Novica on
  • SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,643

so my move was correct then? 

well i fixed it anyway I hope it still counts?

so my move was correct then? 

well i fixed it anyway I hope it still counts?

I have no idea what you are talking about- please use the timeline. That shows the approved moves. Appreciate your patience. (Not trying to be abrupt, but I am back two pages and the posts you see here regards those from waaay back.) If you don't link your post there's no way of knowing where you are. 

• LaPartitaLaPartita Posts: 397

6. "I'll Take That, Thanks." -- playing on RGcnicy

Assuming I'm following the standings correct (always a bit if!), RGcnicy currently has either:

RGcincy     
    Set 1: The Alcove          Set 2:  Summer Gazebo     
    Props:  Golf Course Props (Cart)                 Jackson's Field (Fingerpost Sign)               
                Stellar Fury (Interstellar Killsat)                         
    Character:  Kincaid (G8M)

OR

RGcincy     
    Props:  Golf Course Props (Cart)                 Steampunk Vent (Gears)             
    Character:  Kincaid 

and I have:

LaPetiteVerita    HAD OLD HAGRED 
    Set 1:  Industrial Storage Unit Interior                       GIS Nova   
    Props:   Jacuzzi Deck (Deck Chair 1 Red Cushion)               Jeweled Excellence Earrings 2 (Gen2/3/8F)  (Earring)   
                  Beer Drinking Props  (Green Tablecloth)  
    Character:  Zoey for Victoria 5  

Move:

RGcincy, I don't think Kincaid's the kind of guy who'd enjoy hanging out in either one of your sets, so I'm going to have him come hang out with me. This means that Zoey for Victoria 5 is now back in the general pool of characters.

And of course, I don't want to leave RGcincy with no character! Luckily, I believe Raelyn For Stephanie 4 would love to hang out under that Summer Gazebo.

So the new standings would be:

RGcincy     
    Props:  Golf Course Props (Cart)                 Steampunk Vent (Gears) OR Jackson's Field (Fingerpost Sign)      (I'm not clear which)
    Character (NEW!) Kincaid (G8M) Raelyn For Stephanie 4 

LaPetiteVerita    HAD OLD HAGRED 
    Set 1:  Industrial Storage Unit Interior                       GIS Nova   
    Props:   Jacuzzi Deck (Deck Chair 1 Red Cushion)               Jeweled Excellence Earrings 2 (Gen2/3/8F)  (Earring)   
                  Beer Drinking Props  (Green Tablecloth)  
    Character (NEW!):  Zoey for Victoria 5   Kincaid (G8M)

What do people think of how I formatted my post? Irritatingly colorful or helpful? My goal is to make it a bit easier for us to keep up with current standings while Novica's typing madly trying to keep up with the madness.

My current player stats:

• Total Moves: 7 (Rule 1: make at least 10 NSF moves - not met)
    • Moves Used: #2, #4, #5, #7, #8, #9 (Rule 4: use at least 4 different NSF moves - MET!)
    • People NSF'ed: barbult, IceDragonArt, Kismet2012, Novica, Stormlyght, RGcincy, xmasrose (Rule 3: moves must involve at last 6 different players - MET!)

Here's what we are going to do-  @RGcincy appreciate your patience in advance- 

NO OTHER MOVES ON RGCINCY ARE ALLOWED RIGHT NOW. I am going to process any that have been done. THEN I WILL DECIDE AFTER THOSE ARE DONE WHAT TO SWAP OUT. I KNOW WHICH NUMBER PROP I WILL CHANGE OUT SO ITS ALREADY PREDETERMINED. I just don't know what you've done / swapped as I haven't gotten that far. 

We are removing #7 thief option from here on out- it's too hard to remember that there are pending actions with that one. We all knew there would be kinks to work out and that NSF is just waaaaay too much trouble, it bogs down gameplay. 

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,643

Well I have to go get supper ready so will be back laters have fun y'all!!

• LaPartitaLaPartita Posts: 397

ERROR SPOTTED WITH OLD HAGRED.

Per the timeline (and my memory!): "10:02a  LaPetiteVerita seems to have no regrets about stealing the broom, but she hustles Old Hagred to barbult before the witch gets an angrier. Old Hagred can be on the move at 2:02p if barbult doesn't move her out! 

so nonesuch00's post here is a bit premature.

Of course, if barbult doesn't move Old Hagred herself before 2:02 (that's central time, right?), I think Old Hagred should spend some time with RGcincy.

Correct, barbult gets to decide. That post is invalid.You are correct. I hadn't gotten to it yet. :) 

I am not sure if NSF! #8 is worth one or two moves?!

ONE MOVE. 

@Barbult

I am a bit behind in required moves so I will give NSF! #8 a try. Maybe having had Hagrad will scare the laziness out of me.

8. "Fetch It For Me, Thanks!"     Combining two moves, #5 Say Bye And Hi- and #2 We're Swapping Says Me. The person goes and gets an item you also own, and they give it to you when they get back. 
    First, make sure the product you have in your possession that you are swapping later with them, THEY OWN.  (A)  (This is the We're Swapping Says Me part.) 
    Tell someone what product they are giving up. CAN NOT BE A CHARACTER. 
    Tell them what item is replacing it. (B)  (Be sure you OWN IT. They are bringing it back over to you.) 
    Take it  (B) (must be the one they fetched) and give them an item (A the one you checked to see if they own it.)  Must be a prop or a set. Must be the same type item

a) Barbult, Hyacinth McCaws don't like musky barns you know that, so you need to have a barn razing instead of a barn raising. Give up  DAZ Barn  (Set) 

b) You may replace it with Disconsolation (Set)   xmasrose has this in her possession. It was marked in the main list. I am going to allow it so we don't get bogged down, so two people will have Disconsolation for now.

c) For your trouble take my Jacuzzi Room  (Set) for that mite ridden bird to soak the varmits out.

ERROR SPOTTED WITH OLD HAGRED.

Per the timeline (and my memory!): "10:02a  LaPetiteVerita seems to have no regrets about stealing the broom, but she hustles Old Hagred to barbult before the witch gets an angrier. Old Hagred can be on the move at 2:02p if barbult doesn't move her out! 

so nonesuch00's post here is a bit premature.

Of course, if barbult doesn't move Old Hagred herself before 2:02 (that's central time, right?), I think Old Hagred should spend some time with RGcincy.

Sorry, I though Hagrad had to move on as it was over 2 hours. Didn't realized it was a 4 hour wait. 

I'm not making any moves til Novica has given all past moves ye or nay.

edited August 2018

Okay, going to have to ask players not to do large batches of moves. Appreciate the enthusiasm though!  :) 
    Here's why: If you mess something up, and then do a move based on that  it messes a lot of things up. Other players inspect posts and catch errors, and batch moves swamp everyone. Second, it keeps me from getting to other players equally. They deserve to have their moves looked at and I get bogged down with one person. I know it's frustrating to have to wait, but scatter your moves out please.

I also have to take time and get away from the computer (like now, been sitting here since 2am this morning with three or four small breaks) and that means others are waiting even longer. That said, it's 2:07pm and I am closing the game in about one hour to take a couple hours off. (been doing this 12 hours.)  I will open it again for a few hours (or an hour, depending on how tired I am) before I head to bed. At midnight, the different timetable starts for our witch friend. 

Post edited by Novica on
    Novica said:

Okay, going to have to ask players not to do large batches of moves. Appreciate the enthusiasm though!  :) 
    Here's why: If you mess something up, and then do a move based on that  it messes a lot of things up. Other players inspect posts and catch errors, and batch moves swamp everyone. Second, it keeps me from getting to other players equally. They deserve to have their moves looked at and I get bogged down with one person. I know it's frustrating to have to wait, but scatter your moves out please.

I also have to take time and get away from the computer (like now, been sitting here since 2am this morning with three or four small breaks) and that means others are waiting even longer. That said, it's 2:07pm and I am closing the game in about one hour to take a couple hours off. (been doing this 12 hours.)  I will open it again for a few hours (or an hour, depending on how tired I am) before I head to bed. At midnight, the different timetable starts for our witch friend. 

Sorry my posts are held until approved so even now as I've got a better grip on the rules my moves are getting invalidated by other players by the time my posts get approved. 

(I think I get credit for 2 people with Your A Theif?)

Yes, if you initiate an action that involves 2 people you have interacted with two people.

If Barbult did not move Old Hagred we will let that premature move stand. But the time will be 2:02pm for the move. It's currently 2:30pm Central. Will someone check the posts since nonesuch00's (premature) one and see if she has been posted since then? I'm busy. (LOL obviously)

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

Icedragon, honestly, I want the aMAZEing set. You can pick either of mine you'd prefer, though I'd rather give you the Fantasy Tavern since I started with it. I guess since you're away I'll commit to that and post both our new configs.

IceDragonArt  
      Tree And Swing            Set 2:  Fantasy Tavern
    Props:  Hood Huntress Collection         
                  New Colony Props (Module 3e)   Black Market Blades Silent Death  (Prop: Any Blade)
    Character: Sharks By AM Great White Shark

dreamfarmer   
    Set 1:  aMAZEing Journey                               Set 2:   Winterblack Tower
    Props:  Jackson's Field Fingersign                       i13 Dreams of the Past (Centerpieces)
     Jump Your Way (Full Gate 04) 
    Character:  Charlotte 8

5 move-types, 8 moves, 6 interactions (3dcheapskate, saphirewild, icedragon, novica, xmasrose, RGcincy)

That's perfectly fine with me. 

edited August 2018

For a deal to be considered, you must do an official NSF move.  I don't know if one was done (haven't gotten to it yet) between nonesuch00 and 3dcheapskate, but at the point where I am (around 12:10p) I haven't seen one yet. Please understand I don't have time to wade through dialogue, I get the NSF move, who it involves, change everything, and move on. I only have about five minutes to seven minutes to spend researching and typing up a post.   EDIT: Ah, I see further down the luggage had already moved on anyway. Well, it's good to bring up the issue before it happens. :) 

Post edited by Novica on

@icedragonart   Decide who wants to post the official NSF move. I don't do anything until it's posted and as you saw, things change!  :) 

The game is still "on" I haven't put a stop play in effect. I will let you know when I shut it down for awhile.

• dreamfarmerdreamfarmer Posts: 2,128

Icedragon proposed it so I guess it makes it her move? That's an important question though: do we each get to initiate one Let's Trade move? Or does one move account for two people's actions?

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,017
    edited August 2018

Person: dreamfarmer
    NSF​5.
     "Say Bye And Hi"  Tell someone which product to give up to the list,  and which one to take from it.  The TYPE of item must be the same (a prop for a prop.)

@dreamfarmer please return the Regenerator (Prop) to the list and be an angel and take CC Angelic Accoutrements  (Prop-Rune Halo) instead.

Edit to correct spelling of dreamfarmer's name with lowercase d.

Here is my NSF action history:
    NSF 5 StormylYght Aug 12
    NSF 7 RGcincy Aug 12
    NSF 4 Novica xmasrose Aug 12
    NSF 2 RGcincy Aug 13
    NSF 2 Kismet2012 Aug 13
    NSF 6 jakiblue Aug 13
    NSF 2 Saphirewild Aug 13
    NSF 5 dreamfarmer Aug 14

Edit: This is an illegal NSF. dreamfarmer does not posess Regenersator and doesn't even own it!

Post edited by barbult on
  • barbultbarbult Posts: 23,017
    edited August 2018

deleted - I think I made a mistake

Post edited by barbult on

6. "I'll Take That, Thanks." -- playing on RGcnicy

Assuming I'm following the standings correct (always a bit if!), RGcnicy currently has either:

Character (NEW!) Kincaid (G8M) Raelyn For Stephanie 4 

Character (NEW!):  Zoey for Victoria 5   Kincaid (G8M)

What do people think of how I formatted my post? Irritatingly colorful or helpful? My goal is to make it a bit easier for us to keep up with current standings while Novica's typing madly trying to keep up with the madness.

I like it :)  

Icedragon proposed it so I guess it makes it her move? That's an important question though: do we each get to initiate one Let's Trade move? Or does one move account for two people's actions?

Thanks! 
    The way I read when two people agree to swap only one of them gets to claim it.  I don't see anything that says you can't do it more than once either with someone else or with the same person.

I will update my moves when I get home from work to reflect the trade, I need to be out the door here in about 2 minutes lol

I'll let each of you decide how you want to tally it. How about that? If you need to get a different move (you need 4/7- we have 8 actually. Removed NSF#7 but added 8/9) you can each count it. You can also each count 2 people (yourself and another person) because I let people count themself when they do NSF #1 (them swapping with the list)

It DOES count as a move for both of you so far as your NSF total number.