Not So Fast! Interactive Game ~~ DONE~~Read The Moves!

Comments

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859
    edited August 2018

Kismet2012  Let's take a look at this.  But first, I am missing a set for you, is that Velodome Track? 
    Okay, they have to give up an item- I don't see where you did that?  You don't give up one. You are just doing the swap.  (see the line where it says can't be a character?) 

So you did it right- xmasrose owns the Daz Barn. What did she give up before she went to get it?
    She brings it back and you take it, because you also have the barn. What are you giving her that she owns? The Velodome?

Post edited by Novica on
  • OK I think that's where I am at :
    Set 1:  Bar Interior 2018                  Set 2   Velodrome (had Tangien Portico before Kismet2012 NFS)
    Props:  Wine Me  (Corkscrew)                 Janitor Gear (Push Broom)      
                 Vintage Luggage  (Briefcase)
    Character:  Noodles The Toon Cat

I'm missing a set for Kismet2012. What am I missing? I can skim back through the timeline but if you know, it would save time.

August 12  11:05a  LaPetiteVerita has now joined the fun. NSF #5 Say Bye And Hi on Kismet2012  who gives up Collective3d Portrait Vignettes Old West and gets Velodome Track from the main list. 

today- 5:08am  xmasrose NSF #5 Say Bye And Hi  to Kismet2012   Collective3d Portraits Vignettes Old West 2 goes Bye and Bend of the River says Hi. Now Kismet2012 will spend more time outside. 

so I think Velodome Track and Bend of the River are the two for Kismet

• xmasrose (aka tulipe)xmasrose (aka tulipe) Posts: 1,403
    edited August 2018

No after her NSF to me she has Bend of the River and Daz Barn I believe

Post edited by xmasrose (aka tulipe) on

Don't drag Daz Barn into it yet- I need to get straight what is started with :)  
    It would be Bend of the River  and Velodome.
    Then you are supposed to get Daz Barn- but Kismet has to make you give one up first or you'll have too many. That wasn't done. 
    THEN after Daz Barn is back, the trade would be Kismet takes the Barn, and you get the Velodome. You still haven't been told what you're giving up. 

Clear as mud? 

edited August 2018

Player : dreamfarmer

7. "You're A Thief" Tell another contestant (you chose) they MUST steal a specific item (they own) from another contestant. (you chose.) YOU'RE

DONE.

The person that takes the item: (gets to chose)

a. Must give up the same type item (a prop if they had to steal a prop) to

the list because they can only have 3 props, 2 sets, and 1 character. They

may NOT give up the item they had to take.

b. The MINUTE they post the item they are giving up, it is available,

whether Novica has had time to get it to the list or not. First come first

served, but note it does count as a NSF (#3 above) whether it is on the list

or not.

c. Tells the person they stole from which item from the list will replace it.

And of course, it must be the same TYPE of item.

Dreamfarmer you're going to steal  Jump Your Way  (Prop-Full Gate #4) from 3dcheapskate because you need a gate to escape from the Troll!

Time Salt Lake City :06:19

FACTS :

#4 RGcincy and Dreamfarmer  #5 nonesuch00  #5 RGcincy #2 RGcincy #5 Kismet2012 #7Dreamfarmer

4 moves out of 4   4 people out of 6  6 total move out of 10

passed along Hagred for Wonderland to 3dcheapskate

• Kismet2012 made me give up Tangien Portico

• LaPartitaLaPartita Posts: 401

5. "Say Bye And Hi"  on Novica

@Novica - Holding that Budda, even for a short time, was so calming. I think you deserve some of that calm too, and insects are never fun to deal with. I think you should ditch that Housefly by AM and spend some time with Sakura 8  instead? She's a lot more pleasant to be around.

Current gameplay status:

• Total Moves: 3
    • Moves Used: #5, #7
    • People NSF'ed: Kismet2012, Novica

xmasrose-  we have to move on- so you are going to get Daz Barn from the list, which means either giving up Bar Interior or Tangien Portico. You make the call (Kismet2012 isn't answering and we're not going to wait.) Then we'll be all set with the swap.

• Kismet2012 made me give up Tangien Portico

Got it. :) I was just reading backwards in the thread. 

edited August 2018

Player : Barbult

5. "Say Bye And Hi" Tell someone which product to give up to the list, andwhich one to take from it. The TYPE of item must be the same (a prop fora prop.)

Barbult don't loose time writing when you should water the crops!

• Bye :  Everyday Stationary (Diary Closed/Open) 
    • Hi :  DAZ Water Pump/Grain Silo   (Prop- Water Pump) 

Salt Lake City time : 06:35

FACTS :

#4 RGcincy and Dreamfarmer  #5 nonesuch00  #5 RGcincy #2 RGcincy #5 Kismet2012 #7Dreamfarmer #5Barbult

4 moves out of 4   5 people out of 6  7 total moves out of 10

passed along Hagred for Wonderland to 3dcheapskate

edited August 2018

DELETED

Post edited by LaPartita on
  • Kismet2012Kismet2012 Posts: 4,252
    edited August 2018

Sorry Novica.  I left home and headed to work so was offline for a couple of hours.

For sets I should have Set 1:  Bend of the River     Set 2:  Daz Barn

xmasrose was forced to replace Set 2 Tangien Portico with Velodrome Track

editted for clarification...hopefully

Post edited by Kismet2012 on
    edited August 2018

Okay, time to try one of these fancy new moves, and then I'm off to work (so I'll be offline for about 8 hours).

9. "Fetch Now You Two Swap  on Stormlyght and IceDragonArt
    This NSF move is when one out of two other players (NOT YOU)  HAS IN THEIR POSSESSION an item both players own. (Item A)
    The one who does NOT have an item in their possession owned by both players,  you tell what product they are giving up.
    Then you take an item from the main list that BOTH players own for that person. (B)
    Then you tell them to swap the item the first person has (A, which they both own) and the new item  (B) just brought in from the main list. 

1. Step 1: Item A is  Sharks by AM Great White Shark, currently in Stormlyght's possession
    2. Step 2: IceDragonArt's current character is Nybras
    3. Step 3: Both Stormlyght and IceDragonArt own Feathered Dragon   
    4. Step 4: Stormlyght takes Feathered Dragon   and IceDragonArt gets the Great White Shark

Novica, how did I do?

Current gameplay status: (UPDATED 8-13 AT 4:40 PM EST)

• Total Moves: 4
    • Moves Used: #2, #5, #7, #9
    • People NSF'ed: Kismet2012, Novica, Stormlyght,IceDragonArt
    Post edited by LaPartita on

@lapetiteverita  Oh, my Buddha thanks you. That fly was driving him NUTS. 

But he was going to have such pretty wings.

I think barbult's feeling a bit peckish, and Kismet2012 hasn't even opened that lunchbox yet...

NSF7 You're A Thief! barbult steals School Lunch Props (Prop: Closed Lunch Bag)  from Kismet2012

This is my seventh NSF - the previous seventh one has been retrospectively cancelled (NSF1 once, NSF4 once, NSF5 four times, NSF7 once) and I've NSFed six other people (IceDragonArt twice, Novica twice, nonesuch00 once, LaPetiteVerita once, barbult once, Kismet2012 once).  

Novica...things got really confusing there for a while.  Did you miss this move?

• 3dcheapskate3dcheapskate Posts: 2,689
    edited August 2018

Yes she did- I was just going to post this...

I think you've missed my two NSFs from the bottom of page 7 (2nd and 4th post from bottom - 2nd from bottom was an invalid move so I'll just do a strikethrough on the text once you confirm):

5:08am  xmasrose NSF #5, 5:21a   kismet2012 NSF #8, my 2 would go here, 7:19a  xmasrose NSF #7, 7:23a  LaPetiteVerita  NSF #5

Post edited by 3dcheapskate on

@lapetiteverita  you can't make that move. #2  Wonderland doesn't own that pool. 

I thought there might have been 2 missed but couldn't figure out the 2nd one.

hold on a minute, I'm having to undo the Wonderland pool one. I had already done the Yes I Own It page. You think I would learn to check FIRST whether the people own it  :( 

I think you've missed my two NSFs from the bottom of page 7 (2nd and 4th post from bottom - 2nd from bottom was an invalid move so I'll just do a strikethrough on the text once you confirm):

5:08am  xmasrose NSF #5, 5:21a   kismet2012 NSF #8, my 2 would go here, 7:19a  xmasrose NSF #7, 7:23a  LaPetiteVerita  NSF #5

We already discussed that second one- I told you to go ahead and do another one and that wouldn't count. Let me go look.

Folks, I have some repairmen here. I did the one I missed on the timeline, but not the I own it page. Don't mess with that person's props, they are locked for a bit because Barbult has to decide which one to swap out. I'm only giving it about half an hour because that was available for action on the thread. Back in a little bit. :)

edited August 2018

Hagred has been languishing with jakiblue for quite some time.  She has decided she needs someone to give her a helping hand so I suggested she go visit Saphirewild.

Edited to correct mistake

HagredBatBabysit.png
    650 x 600 - 729K
    Post edited by Kismet2012 on

9. "Fetch Now You Two Swap  on Stormlyght and IceDragonArt
    This NSF move is when one out of two other players (NOT YOU)  HAS IN THEIR POSSESSION an item both players own. (Item A)
    The one who does NOT have an item in their possession owned by both players,  you tell what product they are giving up. NYBRAS because
    Then you take an item from the main list that BOTH players own for that person. (B)
    Then you tell them to swap the item the first person has (A, which they both own) and the new item  (B) just brought in from the main list. 

1. Step 1: Item A is  Sharks by AM Great White Shark, currently in Stormlyght's possession  ICEDRAGONART OWNS IT TOO (This is a must) 
    2. Step 2: IceDragonArt's current character is Nybras  THIS GOES TO THE LIST. IT ISN'T OWNED BY BOTH. ICEDRAGONART GIVES IT UP.
    3. Step 3: Both Stormlyght and IceDragonArt own Feathered Dragon   SO ICEDRAGONART BRINGS IT BACK, 
    4. Step 4: ICEDRAGON THEN GIVES Stormlyght  Feathered Dragon   and Stormlyght gives IceDragonArt her Great White Shark

EXACTLY. And this should be the format used for these NSFs. It's very time consuming otherwise and I need to check folks step by step.WELL DONE.   

• 3dcheapskate3dcheapskate Posts: 2,689
    edited August 2018
    Novica said:

We already discussed that second one- I told you to go ahead and do another one and that wouldn't count. Let me go look.

No, that was the Steambike Pro luggage NSF to Saphirewild, which has already been cancelled. This was something different, an NSF4 you+you swap between dreamfarmer and kismet

Post edited by 3dcheapskate on
  • IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

Looks like I am now the proud owner of The Great White Shark which puts Nybras back into the general pool I believe.