Not So Fast! Interactive Game ~~ DONE~~Read The Moves!

Comments

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,643

Player: Saphirewild

NSF6. "I'll Take That, Thanks."  Steal an item from another contestant and decide what they take from the list. You must then send one of your other items (SAME TYPE) to the list as now you have too many.

I fancy the letter “Q” so @Saphirewild “tell it goodbye” and you can have the Daybed Romance  from the list. I’ll rid myself of my fancy silver gun from the Z Deadly Weapon Gun/Poses (G8/V8) and add it back to the list.

Plays: This is my sixth NSF (NSF2, NSF4, NSF5 - 2, NSF6 and NSF7) and I've NSFed seven people (Nonesuch00, Barbult, RGcincy, Kismet2012, Wonderland, LaPetiteVerita, and Saphirewild).

Gee Thanks Stormy!!! LOLz

Player: Saphirewild

6. "I'll Take That, Thanks."  Steal an item from another contestant and decide what they take from the list. The TYPE of item must be the same. (getting the hang of it?) 
    You must then send one of your other items (SAME TYPE) to the list as now you have too many.

That Curious Hallway looks like it can only lead to trouble. I'll take it off your hands and give you Disconsolation from the list instead. Much more straightforward!

I'll send that Scifi Cockpit back to the list.

Saphirewild's sheet now looks like:
    Saphirewild
    Set 1:   Disconsolation           Set 2: Abandoned Gas Station
    Props:   Daybed Romance                 Steam Bike Pro  (Pile of Luggage)
                Ace of Spades Jack  (Backpack)
    Character:  Dolphin

My sheet looks like:
    dreamfarmer
    Set 1:  A Curious Hallway                             Set 2:   Winterblack Tower
    Props:  Sweet Tempation  (Cake 1 W/ Sauce)                       i13 Dreams of the Past (Centerpieces)
                  Monster Skulls HD  (Cyclops Skull) 
    Character:  Star 2.0

I've now used (still) 2 NSFs and interacted with 3 people.

I guess I am going to have to keep my eye on you Dreamer!

I will be back later as we have company right now that just dropped in on us. Family gotta love em!!!

Be back in 1 hour.

• Thanks Barbult I wont forget that one!

Boy, do you like me Kismet2012! So I get Tangien back after all.

• Kismet2012Kismet2012 Posts: 4,252

I never even noticed you started out with Tangien.  Perhaps it is a boomerang prop in disguise.

edited August 2018

Hagred is so ready to move on from 3dcheapskate.  So I am claiming her and sending her on her way to dreamfarmer.  Tag you are it at 8:22 pm DAZ Time.

HagredMy Type.png
    650 x 600 - 726K
    Post edited by Kismet2012 on
  • IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

Okay I am now home and ready to do some mischief.  I believe I have to get rid of as set as no one has done that for me yet if I read through the posts correctly?  If that's correct I will get rid of the Dungeon Hall.

You will have to wait for Novica to wake up to do the official updates on the lists.

edited August 2018

Now, lets see what kind of mischeif I can get up to.

NSF MOVE 2    # 6. "I'll Take That, Thanks."

New Colony Props (Prop: Module 3e)         From RGcincy and he can take 50's Fabulous Morphing Chair (Prop)

I'm giving up the Kick scooter

Post edited by IceDragonArt on

Now, lets see what kind of mischeif I can get up to.

NSF MOVE 2    # 6. "I'll Take That, Thanks."

New Colony Props (Prop: Module 3e)         From RGcincy and he can take 50's Fabulous Morphing Chair (Prop)

What prop are you giving up?  Now you have 4 and need to remove one from your list. ( I ran into this one the first time I used NSF 6 )

Player:  LaPetiteVerita

2. "We're Swapping Says Me"  Make another contestant swap products with you.  Both people must own the same things and they must be the same TYPE. (a prop for a prop etc) This is a harder one, both items must be in their possession at the time.

Zoey for Victoria 5 has no interest in using a Porta Potty so she is headed your way.  Hopefully Pepper won’t mind.

Plays:  This is my 9th NSF involving 13 players.

Thanks fixed!

NSF Move numbet 3    3DCheapskate

5. "Say Bye And Hi"  Tell someone which product to give up to the list,  and which one to take from it.  The TYPE of item must be the same (a prop for a prop.)

give up to the list Technophilia Arcane: Star Scope  (Scope)    Take Chainsaw   (Prop-Chainsaw)  

I think I will wait untill Novica comes back online before I cause anymore mischeif!!!

I do not want to make another mistake like this afternoon!!!

• 3dcheapskate3dcheapskate Posts: 2,688
    edited August 2018

Yaaawwwwnnn ! Just got out of bed. Goodmorning everybody. I had a very strange dream last night: A bony old green crone was cuddling me and whispering sweet nothings in my ear...

Anyway, it's time to catch up on what's been going on. (The forum software says 134 new posts - I count 76. Never trust/believe the forum software!) Ah, I see that IceDragonArt has given me a chainsaw in exchange for my starscope. That's just what I needed to dismantle the Jump Your Way fance that's now cluttering up my Summer Gazebo! )

Post edited by 3dcheapskate on
    edited August 2018

Hello Saphirewild - time to confuse matters with a little bit of pre-first-cup-of-coffee mischief... devil

2. "We're Swapping Says Me" - I'll take that Ace of Spades Jack (Backpack) PROP of yours and you can have my Steam Bike Pro (Pile of Luggage)

I just know you like that luggage... because you already have it ! So now you have two of it !

Oh my! Seven NSFs already (NSF1 once, NSF2 once, NSF4 once, NSF5 four times) and I've NSFed five other people (IceDragonArt twice, Novica twice, nonesuch00 once, LaPetiteVerita once,Saphirewild once). 

NSF move later cancelled as it breaks the retrospectively introduced  'nobody can hold two of exactly the same thing' rule  cheeky

Post edited by 3dcheapskate on
  • RGcincyRGcincy Posts: 2,804
    edited August 2018

Novica said to get jakiblue a different set. How about sending her to the Edwardian age with Northern Terrace Street.

Post edited by RGcincy on

barbult forced me to steal devil (what is she, Fagin from Oliver Twist?).

So now I have to give up a prop. I don't think I need a nose job, so I'll give up   Piercing Collection (Nose Piercing)

and since I was forced to steal from nonesuch00, he can take Formula 1 Race Car  (Prop- Car) to come chase me

5. "Say Bye And Hi"  Tell someone which product to give up to the list,  and which one to take from it.  

Wonderland needs to get into reality land.  Say goodbye to     Set 2: DM's Dark Shrine and say hello to Chinese Courtyard   (Set) 

• dreamfarmerdreamfarmer Posts: 2,128

Ack Hagred! I'm sending her on to jakiblue! It's 11:01 CST, I think.

I'm holding off on moves until Novica gets things updated though. 

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,858

SORRY BUT GAME PAUSE.  I'm surfing through the posts, double checking to see if the moves are valid. 5:57p is not a valid designation for RGcincy.

You can't give someone something they do not own, and I don't want that mistake compounded. RGcincy does NOT own 50's Fabulous Morphing Chair. 

Give me time to get the posts caught up, just getting online. I am changing that 50's chair to Beer Drinking Props (Green Tablecloth) as it is the next prop down that he has. 
    When I am offline, if you folks play, please double check that the moves which are made, can be made. It's easy to make a mistake :)  It'll be about half an hour.

I will also be introducing another NSF which you will enjoy. It will make it easy to infuse new items in the Yes I Own It, and is easy to do. 

RGcincy are you online? You never gave up a prop from the 3:26 post. And chose one for nonesuch00 to replace the Janitor Gear (Push Broom) you stole. You have to give up either the Golf Course Props or Piercing Collection. You didn't have the Beer Drinking ones at the time of the post. I'll give you 15 minutes then I'll decide. 

Game is still paused. 

edited August 2018

I already did here (relevant part copied below)

"So now I have to give up a prop. I don't think I need a nose job, so I'll give up   Piercing Collection (Nose Piercing)"

Post edited by RGcincy on

and from same post, "nonesuch00, he can take Formula 1 Race Car  (Prop- Car) to come chase me"

edited August 2018

Okay, not down that far yet.

Going to implement a rule here. From this point forward, no you can not give someone a duplicate. The rule wasn't in existance but is now. To be fair, it's a smooth move. However, it limits what they HAVE to do for the final render and the more items to mix and match, the more challenging. Kudos to 3dcheapskate for being clever and addressing that. 

Post edited by Novica on

Suggested correction to your post... 

Novica said:

..Kudos to 3dcheapskate for being clever an irritating smarta**e though! ...

The site just changed days so all the times are lost. I will do the timeline summaries without them. I did update the status in the pages with reds, but the timeline is behind. I don't have RGcincy's Jakiblue different set from above, and am going back to do the timeline now.

Gameplay is resumed- but you MUST check to be sure you aren't doing something with a prop they don't have, and finishing what is required for the NSF. Check each other please.

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,890

Oh my, given 2 moves & I did them both wrong! blush

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,890
    edited August 2018

Player:  LaPetiteVerita

NSF #2 "We're Swapping Says Me"  Make another contestant swap products with you.  Both people must own the same things and they must be the same TYPE. (a prop for a prop etc) This is a harder one, both items must be in their possession at the time.

Crystal Vases (Twisty Vase) are gone as you couldn't be trusted to avoid knocking one over and breaking it surprise reaching for the crisps I've sent your way! The Couch Potato Props (Prop:Crisps Floor) are yours. Try not to eat them all in one sitting. laugh

I think I did it correctly this time!!!

Post edited by nonesuch00 on

Oh my, given 2 moves & I did them both wrong! blush

That's a sign of a true mischief maker ! wink