Not So Fast! Interactive Game ~~ DONE~~Read The Moves!

Comments

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,643

ok sorry!

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,858

So sorry I did just get online, and didn't know I was supposed to pick a character for Nonesuch00!

Not a problem, that's why I exist, to move the game along :) 

EEEEK   19,001 posts. It's all YOU FOLKS' fault.

@LaPetiteVerita   Be sure you are using the NSF moves numbers on the first page of THIS thread :)  I rearranged the order so they made more sense (put things that were alike together.) 

Dear LaPetiteVerita,

Thank you for that lovely earring, it looks SO good on my fly.

Love, Novica

Regarding LaPetiteVerita making me a thief and taking the earring- as the thief, now I have too many props. I get to choose what to get rid of. Believe it or not, I'm keeping the coffin lid and getting rid of the Horse Drawn Carriage for Daz Horse 2.   I get to choose the replacement prop for Wonderland, and it's Basketry. 

edited August 2018

GAME GO    I am still way behind- everyone please be sure you own things, double check the main list. It's easy to mess up :)  I will let you folks make some moves then pause the game for the rest of the afternoon, I have to get some sleep and no one else can edit that main list. (And people are making mistakes, which is expected. I think you folks are doing an amazing job btw!) 

From this point on, help spot each other because I won't be reading the posts to help. I am way back several posts. Keep an eye on the timeline.

Post edited by Novica on
  • Kismet2012Kismet2012 Posts: 4,252

So are you Novica.  This is a very well named game.  Chaos is definitely reining supreme.

edited August 2018

Okay, it's past 1:08 so we need to decide what set jakiblue will take  (has that been done in the posts above?)  If not, will RGcincy pick a set for jakiblue? (Look through the posts above and see if anything else affects her sets please) and check the Yes I Own It list to see her status. The last post is listed. 

That was due to this 11:08 post.  I gave it two hours.

Post edited by Novica on

So are you Novica.  This is a very well named game.  Chaos is definitely reining supreme.

Well at least you don't have a fly with gorgeous wings....

Novica said:

Okay, it's past 1:08 so we need to decide what set jakiblue will take  (has that been done in the posts above?)  If not, will RGcincy pick a set for jakiblue? (Look through the posts above and see if anything else affects her sets please) and check the Yes I Own It list to see her status. The last post is listed. 

That was due to this 11:08 post.  I gave it two hours.

I cannot see where anything has been chosen for jakiblue in the above posts.

edited August 2018

Players: Kismet2012 and IceDragonArt

NSF4: "You and You Swap."   Force two other players to swap items. YOU decide what they swap. Again they must be the same TYPE. (prop for a prop)

@Kismet2012 You have Zoey for Victoria 5  (Character) but I think @IceDragonArt needs it more than you do right now so you need to swap it with her! laugh

I sure hope I did that right!!

Novica hasn't gotten this far yet.  Unfortunately, I do not own Nybras ( unless IceDragonArt has been assigned a character by someone else and Novica hasn't updated it yet ).  Both players have to own the same characters, sets or props for a NSF 4 You and You Swap to work.

Not easy to find a compatible match.  I know.  I've tried.  More than once.

Post edited by Kismet2012 on
  • StormlyghtStormlyght Posts: 666

Player: Wonderland

NSF5: "Say Bye And Hi."  Tell someone which product to give up to the list, and which one to take from it. The TYPE of item must be the same.

The puppy doesn’t want to play so @Wonderland return it to the list and add Botan HD (Gen8F) as your character instead. You can thank me later…

Plays: This is my fourth NSF (NSF4, NSF5 - 2, and NSF7) and I've NSFed five people (Nonesuch00, Barbult, RGcincy, Kismet2012, and Wonderland).

• RGcincyRGcincy Posts: 2,804

I think jakiblue could use a nice relaxing day in the water. Let's have her take the Jacuzzi Room   (Set) 

@Novica  I know you have a lot going on at the moment with all these upates but I think you have a typo here: 

3dcheapskate   Has Old Hadrad in their possession

Hagred may not like her name being misspelt?

• RGcincyRGcincy Posts: 2,804

2. "We're Swapping Says Me"  Make another contestant swap products with you.  Both people must own the same things and they must be the same TYPE. (a prop for a prop etc) This is a harder one, both items must be in their possession at the time.

I really think barbult needs the Porta Potty (Potty) and I can better use Laundry Day Mega Set (Empty Dryer Closeline) with dForce. They're similar enough, so I'm sure she won't mind.

RGcincy said:

2. "We're Swapping Says Me"  Make another contestant swap products with you.  Both people must own the same things and they must be the same TYPE. (a prop for a prop etc) This is a harder one, both items must be in their possession at the time.

I really think barbult needs the Porta Potty (Potty) and I can better use Laundry Day Mega Set (Empty Dryer Closeline) with dForce. They're similar enough, so I'm sure she won't mind.

The Porta Potty doesn't belong to you anymore.  Stormlyght "gifted" it to me here.

edited August 2018

Player: LaPetiteVerita

NSF2: "We're Swapping Says Me.”  Make another contestant swap products with you.  Both people must own the same things and they must be the same TYPE. This is a harder one, both items must be in their possession at the time.

@LaPetiteVerita I will be taking off your hands the Patio Dining set and “gifting” you GIS Nova.

Plays: This is my fifth NSF (NSF2, NSF4, NSF5 - 2, and NSF7) and I've NSFed six people (Nonesuch00, Barbult, RGcincy, Kismet2012, Wonderland, and LaPetiteVerita).

Post edited by Stormlyght on
  • barbultbarbult Posts: 23,017

The list says I have to pick a character for @RGcincy by 3:30. I pick Vampire Bat by AM   (Character) . Have fun!

edited August 2018

@Saphirewild   For players to swap, they must both own the same items. NSF #4 won't work for this post.   Totally not your fault, it wasn't in the description. Please just delete that post, (put deleted) and don't edit it. Post a different one please. Sorry about that, it's on me. :(

Edit: ah, I see Kismet2012 caught it. Thanks! I am just getting to that post.

Post edited by Novica on

@RGcincy  jakiblue will have to wait for her Jacuzzi Room. Someone else already has it. Pick a set from the main list that doesn't have a person marked in red. ALso, please pick which one of IceDragonArt's sets now currently in her possession that she must give up. 

edited August 2018

Player: Saphirewild

NSF6. "I'll Take That, Thanks."  Steal an item from another contestant and decide what they take from the list. You must then send one of your other items (SAME TYPE) to the list as now you have too many.

I fancy the letter “Q” so @Saphirewild “tell it goodbye” and you can have the Daybed Romance  from the list. I’ll rid myself of my fancy silver gun from the Z Deadly Weapon Gun/Poses (G8/V8) and add it back to the list.

Plays: This is my sixth NSF (NSF2, NSF4, NSF5 - 2, NSF6 and NSF7) and I've NSFed seven people (Nonesuch00, Barbult, RGcincy, Kismet2012, Wonderland, LaPetiteVerita, and Saphirewild).

Post edited by Stormlyght on

Person: Stormylyght

NSF5. "Say Bye And Hi"  Tell someone which product to give up to the list,  and which one to take from it.  The TYPE of item must be the same (a prop for a prop.)

You fancy the letter Q, but it doesn't suit you. You are more of an X. So give up RW Letters And More     (Prop- Letter Q)  to the list and take Multiletter System (Prop- Letter X Stand.Font) instead, please.

This is my first attempt at an NSF. Be gentle in your corrections to my technique!

barbult said:

Person: Stormylyght

NSF5. "Say Bye And Hi"  Tell someone which product to give up to the list,  and which one to take from it.  The TYPE of item must be the same (a prop for a prop.)

You fancy the letter Q, but it doesn't suit you. You are more of an X. So give up RW Letters And More     (Prop- Letter Q)  to the list and take Multiletter System (Prop- Letter X Stand.Font) instead, please.

This is my first attempt at an NSF. Be gentle in your corrections to my technique!

You did fine with your first NSF smiley

Trish

Person: RGcincy

Since it has been pointed out that you no longer own a Porta-Potty, you will need some Janitor Gear to clean up the inevitable mess. I command you to steal Janitor Gear      (Prop: Push Broom)   from nonesuch00 before it is too late.

NSF7. "You're A Thief" Tell another contestant (you chose)  they MUST steal a specific item (they own) from another contestant. (you chose.)  YOU'RE DONE. 
    The person that takes the item: (gets to chose)
    a. Must give up the same type item (a prop if they had to steal a prop)  to the list because they can only have 3 props, 2 sets, and 1 character. They may NOT give up the item they had to take.

b. The MINUTE they post the item they are giving up, it is available, whether Novica has had time to get it to the list or not. First come first served, but note it does count as a NSF (#3 above)  whether it is on the list or not.

c. Tells the person they stole from which item from the list will replace it. And of course, it must be the same TYPE of item. 

I have now done NSF5 and NSF7.

@barbult  You're doing just fine. :)

Hey folks- continue posting and having fun, as I mentioned a couple hours ago, I have to get offline to get some sleep. (Been doing this since 8pm yesterday and it's 3:30pm.) 

Keep things moving as much as you feel like it, I wil be back at 11pm tonight. Jakiblue still needs a set and IceDragonArt needs to lose one.

Old Hagred needs to change hands at 5:20pm (about two hours from now) 

Person: Novica and xmasrose

NSF4. "You and You Swap."   Force two other players to swap items. YOU decide what they swap. Again they must be the same TYPE. (prop for a prop)  Players must own both items. 

@Novica, you must give Mortuorum Sacris   (Prop: Coffin Lid) to @xmasrose in exchange for the much sweeter The Werks Mega Prop Pack  (Prop: Big Lollipop)         

I have done NSF 4,5, and 7, if I did this one right.

Player: Wonderland

NSF6: "I'll Take That, Thanks."  Steal an item from another contestant and decide what they take from the list. You must then send one of your other items (SAME TYPE) to the list as now you have too many.

I’m sure you won’t mind the exchange of Cyber Wings that currently exist on your list for Fantastical Sprite Wings (Gen8M/F). I’ll take those pesky wings off your hands and send away the Symphonic Sound Poses/Props G3F from my list.

Plays: This is my seventh NSF (NSF2, NSF4, NSF5 - 2, NSF6 - 2 and NSF7) and I've NSFed seven people (Nonesuch00, Barbult, RGcincy, Kismet2012, Wonderland - 2, LaPetiteVerita, and Saphirewild).

Player:  Rgcincy and xmasrose

4. "You and You Swap."   Rgcincy is generously giving Tangien Portico Set to xmasrose in exchange for Tree and Swing Set

Plays:  This is my 8th NSF involving 13 players ( xmasrose twice )

• dreamfarmerdreamfarmer Posts: 2,128

Player: Saphirewild

6. "I'll Take That, Thanks."  Steal an item from another contestant and decide what they take from the list. The TYPE of item must be the same. (getting the hang of it?) 
    You must then send one of your other items (SAME TYPE) to the list as now you have too many.

That Curious Hallway looks like it can only lead to trouble. I'll take it off your hands and give you Disconsolation from the list instead. Much more straightforward!

I'll send that Scifi Cockpit back to the list.

Saphirewild's sheet now looks like:
    Saphirewild
    Set 1:   Disconsolation           Set 2: Abandoned Gas Station
    Props:   Daybed Romance                 Steam Bike Pro  (Pile of Luggage)
                Ace of Spades Jack  (Backpack)
    Character:  Dolphin

My sheet looks like:
    dreamfarmer
    Set 1:  A Curious Hallway                             Set 2:   Winterblack Tower
    Props:  Sweet Tempation  (Cake 1 W/ Sauce)                       i13 Dreams of the Past (Centerpieces)
                  Monster Skulls HD  (Cyclops Skull) 
    Character:  Star 2.0

I've now used (still) 2 NSFs and interacted with 3 people.