Not So Fast! Interactive Game ~~ DONE~~Read The Moves!

Comments

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,049
    Novica said:

No one noticed Saphirewild gave our witch to someone who has already had it. The people who haven't are IceDragonArt, Kismet2012, LaPetiteVerita, nonesuch00, Stormlyght, and xmasrose.

@barbult, you want to redesignate who she went to? It can't be 3dcheapskate.  We don't need to post another graphic. 

I noticed, but we were paused, so I kept quiet. Are we still paused?

I send Old Hagrad to LaPetiteVerita

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859

I'm out the door. Will be a couple hours before I am back. 

• LaPartitaLaPartita Posts: 398
    edited August 2018

There's nothing like getting home from a long day and being welcomed by Old Hagred. But I heard a rumor that Stormlyght had some plans for this evening, and Old Hagred is eager to join in the fun!

Sending Old Hagred to @Stormlyght 

Post edited by LaPartita on
  • IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

Nonesuch00  I really think that you need this BBQ Grill Collection  (Prop: Grill)      far more than wonderland does.

7. "You're A Thief" Tell another contestant (you chose)  they MUST steal a specific item (they own) from another contestant. (you chose.)  YOU'RE DONE. 
    The person that takes the item: (gets to chose)
    a. Must give up the same type item (a prop if they had to steal a prop)  to the list because they can only have 3 props, 2 sets, and 1 character. They may NOT give up the item they had to take.

b. The MINUTE they post the item they are giving up, it is available, whether Novica has had time to get it to the list or not. First come first served, but note it does count as a NSF (#3 above)  whether it is on the list or not.

c. Tells the person they stole from which item from the list will replace it. And of course, it must be the same TYPE of item.

So if I have it right I know have 4 NSF moves (provided I managed to get any of them right lol. I swear, I am an intelligent person!)

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859

Nope, not paused.
    I've been online since 10pm last night though except for two hours, so going to wrap up the posts. Folks can still post, but to ensure it doesn't get messed up, please double check that BOTH people own items if it's required. I'm getting the feeling everyone is enjoying the #8 and #9 additions. Doing great with them too!  I'll try to stay on for the next half hour and get more done. :) 

NSF6. "I'll Take That, Thanks."  Steal an item from another contestant and decide what they take from the list. The TYPE of item must be the same. (getting the hang of it?) 
    You must then send one of your other items (SAME TYPE) to the list as now you have too many.

barbult takes Lemonade Stand (Prop: Lemonade Stand)         from jakiblue
    jakiblue takes Kick Scooter      (Prop: The Scooter) from the list
    barbult gives Stellar Fury  (Prop- Interstellar Killsat) back to the list

Now I believe my list is:

barbult    Had Old Hagred
    Set 1: Daz Barn        Set 2:  Tree and Swing  
    Props:     Daz Water Pump/Grain Silo (Water Pump)  
                Signs of Protest (Sign Left Hand)   Lemonade Stand (Prop: Lemonade Stand)    
    Character:  Morpheus 

I have done NSF 2 (twice),4,5, 6, and 7

Okay this is what I currently have  

Old West Bath House            Set 2:  aMAZEing Journey Around The World   
    Props:   Hood Huntress Collection (Gen3F) (Prop-Bow & Arrow)         Gothic Bedroom  (Bed)
                   New Colony Props (Module 3e)
    Character: Sharks By AM Great White Shark

And I have done NSF 2.6.7,8

against players RGCincy, 3Dcheapskate, Barbult & Nonesuch

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,890

NSF! #4 "You and You Swap."   Force two other players to swap items. YOU decide what they swap. Again they must be the same TYPE. (prop for a prop)  Players must own both items. 

@Wonderland & @Kismet2012 - Wonderland swap your Collective 3d Portrait Vignettes Old West 3   (Set) for Kismet2012's DMs Dark Shrine (Set)

They both own both but Wonderland's sets are both current while Kismet2012's are both not current forcing them to use there +10 library to retreive a missing needed current set (Wonderland looses her current Old West 3 set) while Kismet2012 must choose which of their 3 current sets must got to their +10 library because the Old West 3 set displaces one of them?

Is that corrent? Because if both sets must be current for them to trade, one each, and they have the other's set in their +10 library, then that would make this move an NSF! #2 move I think.

Whew! I think the 1st success from a NSF! I've posted.

devil

4. "You and You Swap."   Force two other players to swap items. YOU decide what they swap. Again they must be the same TYPE. (prop for a prop)  Players must own both items.

Jaki Blue must swap with Novica   Baby Packy   (Character)   for  Sakura 8 (character)

And I have done NSF 2.4,6.7,8

against players RGCincy, 3Dcheapskate, Barbult & Nonesuch,Jaki Blue and Novica

NSF! #4 "You and You Swap."   Force two other players to swap items. YOU decide what they swap. Again they must be the same TYPE. (prop for a prop)  Players must own both items. 

@Wonderland & @Kismet2012 - Wonderland swap your Collective 3d Portrait Vignettes Old West 3   (Set) for Kismet2012's DMs Dark Shrine (Set)

They both own both but Wonderland's sets are both current while Kismet2012's are both not current forcing them to use there +10 library to retreive a missing needed current set (Wonderland looses her current Old West 3 set) while Kismet2012 must choose which of their 3 current sets must got to their +10 library because the Old West 3 set displaces one of them?

Is that corrent? Because if both sets must be current for them to trade, one each, and they have the other's set in their +10 library, then that would make this move an NSF! #2 move I think.

devil

It doesn't look valid to me, but the lists are not up to date, so it is very hard to know who posesses what. You can only swap items that each person has in their possession. Kismet2012 doesn't currently posses DMs Dark Shrine (Set) as far as I can see. Don't take my word of it. See what Novica says.

• Kismet2012Kismet2012 Posts: 4,252

Player:  3dcheapskate and Novica

9. "Fetch Now You Two Swap   Combining two moves, #5 Say Bye and Hi with #4 You And You Swap
    This NSF move is when one out of two other players (3dcheapskate)  HAS IN THEIR POSSESSION an item both players own. (DM’s Anardhaus)
    The one who does NOT have an item in their possession owned by both players, you tell what product they are giving up. ( Novica, give up i13 Foxy Lounge )
    Then you take an item from the main list that BOTH players own for that person. (Crypta Sepultus)
    Then you tell them to swap the item the first person has (A, which they both own) and the new item  (B) just brought in from the main list. 

3dcheapskate has Crypta Sepultus instead of DM’s Anardhaus

Novica has DM’s Anardhaus instead of i13 Foxy Lounge

I hope I did that right.

Plays:  This is my 11th NSF involving rules 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9.  Against players 3dcheapsake (1), barbult (1), dreamfarmer (1), IceDragonArt (1), jakiblue (1), LaPetiteVerita (2), nonesuch00 (1), Novica (2), RGcincy (1), Saphirewild (1), Stormlyght (1), Wonderland (1), xmasrose (3)

• StormlyghtStormlyght Posts: 666
    edited August 2018

Thank you @LaPetiteVerita for the visit from Hagred. However, I will need to pass on the partying this eve. So...I'm sending her @IceDragonArt's way, Hagred likes her name ::evil laugh::  Although, be forewarned IceDragon, she's not happy about being passed around.

Passed Hagred to @IceDragonArt at 5:34 p.m. Central Time.

Edit: Added time stamp to post

HagredGIveWartySkin.png
    650 x 600 - 728K
    Post edited by Stormlyght on
    edited August 2018

Player: Jakiblue

NSF6: "I'll Take That, Thanks."  Steal an item from another contestant and decide what they take from the list. You must then send one of your other items (SAME TYPE) to the list as now you have too many.

Sakura 8  has indicated that despite her recent exchange she’d like to come for a visit. @Jakiblue I’m sure Aibell (G3) wouldn’t mind hanging out in the creepy ministry for a bit.

I’m returning the Feathered Dragon  back to the main list. They are horrified that I might frankenstein (yes, I made that a verb) some cyber wings on them.

Plays: This is my eighth NSF (NSF2, NSF4, NSF5 - 2, NSF6 - 3 and NSF7) and I've NSFed eight people (Nonesuch00, Barbult, RGcincy, Kismet2012, Wonderland - 2, LaPetiteVerita, Saphirewild, and Jakiblue).

edited August 2018

Yes, I'm on a temporary roll devil

Player: Novica

NSF8: "Fetch It For Me, Thanks!" Combining two moves, #5 Say Bye And Hi- and #2 We're Swapping Says Me. The person goes and gets an item you also own, and they give it to you when they get back. First, make sure the product you have in your possession that you are swapping later with them, THEY OWN.  (A)  (This is the We're Swapping Says Me part.) Tell someone what product they are giving up. CAN NOT BE A CHARACTER. Tell them what item is replacing it. (B)  (Be sure you OWN IT. They are bringing it back over to you.) Take it  (B) (must be the one they fetched) and give them an item (A the one you checked to see if they own it.)  Must be a prop or a set. Must be the same type item.

@Novica I’m sure you have no need for a Corkscrew (Wine Me) so we’ll send it back to the main list. Please retrieve the SY Super Splash Pack Iray for me and I’ll give you a waterfall for Packy to play in SY Rigged Waterfalls Iray.

Plays: This is my ninth NSF (NSF2, NSF4, NSF5 - 2, NSF6 - 3 and NSF7, NSF8) and I've NSFed nine people (Nonesuch00, Barbult, RGcincy, Kismet2012, Wonderland - 2, LaPetiteVerita, Saphirewild, Jakiblue, Novica).

Looks like I am now the proud owner of The Great White Shark which puts Nybras back into the general pool I believe.

He so wanted to fly with cyber wings...I may just have to do a render of him with those wings for the heck of it cheeky

4. "You and You Swap."   @Xmasrose and @barbult - Xmasrose gets Tree and Swing (set), barbult gets the Velodome Track (set)

xmasrose - I think Noodles the Toon Cat would really like a nice, shady place to nap away the day, don't you? I think you should swap the Velodome Track (set) for the Tree and Swing (set) that barbult currently has. Morpheus would have so much more fun on a bike than poor little Noodles.

• Total Moves: 5
    • Moves Used: #2, #4, #5, #7, #9
    • People NSF'ed: barbult, IceDragonArt, Kismet2012, Novica, Stormlyght, xmasrose
  • Cute!

8. "Fetch It For Me, Thanks!"     on @RGcincy

RGcincy:  Mortuorum Sacris  (Coffin Lid)  AND Vampire Bat by AM? That's no fun at all. I'd like you to ditch that coffin lid and take the Public Indoor Pool   (Prop: Lifesaver)  from me. 

Of course, before I can give you that lifesaver, I need you to get Jacuzzi Deck   (Prop: Deck Chair 1 Red Cushion)  off the list for me.

• Total Moves: 6
    • Moves Used: #2, #4, #5, #7, #8, #9
    • People NSF'ed: barbult, IceDragonArt, Kismet2012, Novica, Stormlyght, RGcincy, xmasrose

NSF2. "We're Swapping Says Me"  Make another contestant swap products with you.  Both people must own the same things and they must be the same TYPE. (a prop for a prop etc) This is a harder one, both items must be in their possession at the time.

@Saphirewild I'm taking your Abandoned Gas Station (set) and giving you my Velodrome Track.(set)

I have done NSF 2 (3 times),4,5, 6, and 7

edited August 2018

Players: @xmasrose and @3dcheapskate

NSF9: "Fetch Now You Two Swap.”  Combining two moves, #5 Say Bye and Hi with #4 You And You Swap. This NSF move is when one out of two other players (NOT YOU)  HAS IN THEIR POSSESSION an item both players own. (Item A)The one who does NOT have an item in their possession owned by both players,  you tell what product they are giving up. Then you take an item from the main list that BOTH players own for that person. (B) Then you tell them to swap the item the first person has (A, which they both own) and the new item  (B) just brought in from the main list. 

Step 1: Yasuo for Lee 6  is currently in @3dcheapskate’s possession and @xmasrose owns him too.

Step 2: @xmasrose's current character is Noodle The Toon Cat who is now heading back to the main list.

Step 3: Both @xmasrose and @3dcheapskate own She Freak V4  whose happy to be part of the game. @xmasrose brings her from the main list to play.

Step 4: @xmasrose gives She Freak to @3dcheapskate and @3dcheapskate gives Yasuo to  @xmasrose.

Whew—It’s hard work picking on helping people! cheeky

Plays: This is my tenth NSF (NSF2, NSF4, NSF5 - 2, NSF6 - 3 and NSF7, NSF8, NSF9) and I've NSFed eleven people (Nonesuch00, Barbult, RGcincy, Kismet2012, Wonderland - 2, LaPetiteVerita, Saphirewild, Jakiblue, Novica, xmasrose, and 3dcheapskate).

barbult said:

devil

It doesn't look valid to me, but the lists are not up to date, so it is very hard to know who posesses what. You can only swap items that each person has in their possession. Kismet2012 doesn't currently posses DMs Dark Shrine (Set) as far as I can see. Don't take my word of it. See what Novica says.

She does but it's in the list of 'Sets A - E' and not her 'Current' if it were in her 'Current' then my attempt at NSF! #4 would of been an attempt at NSF! #2 if I understand the rules correctly.

edited August 2018

@xmasrose  I really think that you need this DAZ Water Pump/Grain Silo  (Prop - Water Pump)  far more than @barbult does.

7. "You're A Thief" Tell another contestant (you chose)  they MUST steal a specific item (they own) from another contestant. (you chose.)  YOU'RE DONE. 
    The person that takes the item: (gets to chose)
    a. Must give up the same type item (a prop if they had to steal a prop)  to the list because they can only have 3 props, 2 sets, and 1 character. They may NOT give up the item they had to take.

b. The MINUTE they post the item they are giving up, it is available, whether Novica has had time to get it to the list or not. First come first served, but note it does count as a NSF (#3 above)  whether it is on the list or not.

c. Tells the person they stole from which item from the list will replace it. And of course, it must be the same TYPE of item.

Edit 1: the prop I have to give up to accomodate the earlier move from @IceDragonArt is the Formula 1 Race Car (Prop - Car)

Edit 2: the prop @Wonderland takes is Sakura Ultimate Tree  (Prop- Tree)

Post edited by nonesuch00 on
    edited August 2018

@jakiblue I'll take that Northern Terrace Street  (Set)  and you would love to get creative and replace it with Picnic Area Exterior  (Set)

I send my Set 1:  Medieval Castle Tower Interior (Set) to the list.

NSF! #6 "I'll Take That, Thanks."  Steal an item from another contestant and decide what they take from the list. The TYPE of item must be the same. (getting the hang of it?) 
    You must then send one of your other items (SAME TYPE) to the list as now you have too many.

• dreamfarmerdreamfarmer Posts: 2,128

Ugh, I'm totally lost. Could everybody who's been making moves since the last timeline update maybe post what they think they currently have? (and maybe anybody they NSFed too...)

Ugh, I'm totally lost. Could everybody who's been making moves since the last timeline update maybe post what they think they currently have? (and maybe anybody they NSFed too...)

I too am very lost. The lists are way out of date. I don't know who has what. I'm not even sure what I have. indecisionI believe my list is:

Set 1: Daz Barn        Set 2: Abandoned Gas Station (set) 
    Props:     Daz Water Pump/Grain Silo (Water Pump)   ?? nonesuch00 gave this to xmasrose but no replacement prop has been named

@jakiblue I'll take that Northern Terrace Street  (Set)  and you would love to get creative and replace it with Old West Bath House (Set) 

I send my Set 1:  Medieval Castle Tower Interior (Set) to the list.

NSF! #6 "I'll Take That, Thanks."  Steal an item from another contestant and decide what they take from the list. The TYPE of item must be the same. (getting the hang of it?) 

Doesn't IceDragonArt have Old West Bath House (Set)? She posted here that she has it. If that's right, you can't give it to jakiblue with an NSF6. You have to pick a product that jakiblue owns but is not currently in someone's possession.

edited August 2018
    barbult said:

I too am very lost. The lists are way out of date. I don't know who has what. I'm not even sure what I have. indecisionI believe my list is:

Set 1: Daz Barn        Set 2: Abandoned Gas Station (set) 
    Props:     Daz Water Pump/Grain Silo (Water Pump)   ?? nonesuch00 gave this to xmasrose but no replacement prop has been named

I'm using the Current Standings is that wrong?

For the item stolen from you xmasrose must eventually tell you which pro you own will replace the prop by just going through your personal props that you own that is on the long list of props starting here and xmasrose picks, I don't pick the item for you or xmasrose. xmasrose must choose a prop that is not the one she stole from you and send it to the long props list.

However, I did forget to tell Wonderland which prop item will replace the prop that IceDragonArt had me steal from Wonderland. So I go to xmasrose's non-Current Standing props and choose one for her. @Wonderland you get Sakura Ultimate Tree  (Prop - Tree) as your replacement prop.

Thank you Barbult for bringing that up.

Today is the 14th I'm not going to get enough moves in! 

crying

I was told I can't do two moves in a role prior but I'm not sure if that was actually the problem then or I had done something else wrong so I will do two more moves again and feel free to disallow them. 

edited August 2018

@SaphireWild

You get to say goodbye to that lovely Disconsolation  (Set) and take the Generic Sci Fi Corridor  (Set)  

NSF! # 5 "Say Bye And Hi"  Tell someone which product to give up to the list,  and which one to take from it.  The TYPE of item must be the same (a prop for a prop.)