Not So Fast! Interactive Game ~~ DONE~~Read The Moves!

Comments

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,129

Player:  LaPetiteVerita

NSF #2 "We're Swapping Says Me"  Make another contestant swap products with you.  Both people must own the same things and they must be the same TYPE. (a prop for a prop etc) This is a harder one, both items must be in their possession at the time.

Crystal Vases (Twisty Vase) are gone as you couldn't be trusted to avoid knocking one over and breaking it surprise reaching for the crisps I've set your way! The Couch Potato Props (Prop:Crisps Floor) are yours. Try not to eat them all in one sitting. laugh

I think I did it correctly this time!!!

Did you actually have Couch Potato Props in your posession at the time of the trade? I don't see it in your list of 3 props. Maybe I missed a prior trade.

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859

No, it is an error. Nonesuch00  just use the Yes I Own It (as we used to call it) page and you can swap items from there. However, read the next new rule, in effect as of now.

edited August 2018

GAME TWIST: 

New rule. Enjoy :)  This will really get the Yes I Own It page moving! 

NEW!  
    NSF #8. Fetch It, Thanks!     

NEW!  
    8. "Fetch It, Thanks!"     Combining two moves, #5 Say Bye And Hi- and #2 We're Swapping Says Me.
    First, make sure what you are going to swap with them, (currently in your possession!!!!)  THEY OWN.  (This is the We're                               Swapping Says Me part.) You have several props, several sets, so just be sure they own one of them.
    Tell someone what product they are giving up. CAN NOT BE A CHARACTER. 
    Tell them what item is replacing it. (Be sure you OWN IT. They are bringing it back over to you.) 
    Take it (must be the one they fetched) and give them an item (the one you checked to see if they own it.)  Must be a prop or a set. Must be the same type item

This combines the Say Hi and Bye with the We're Swapping Says Me.

Post edited by Novica on

Game play is on. 

edited August 2018

Player: barbult

Vintage Boxing Accessories?  (Speed Bag) HOW BORING. 
    NSF #2 Say Bye (to those) and Hi to Signs Of Protest. (Protest sign Left Hand)

Post edited by Novica on
    Novica said:

Player: barbult

Vintage Boxing Accessories?  (Speed Bag) HOW BORING. 
    NSF #2 Say Bye (to those) and Hi to Signs Of Protest. (Protest sign Left Hand)

Great! I am a complaining and protesting kind of person. I will use it well.

Yeah, I didn't think you would mind. I was looking at what people had and thought the speed bag was boring.

Everyone please read the clarification to the new rule.This one does NOT work with characters because we have only one. So only use that rule for sets and props. 

Player Dreamfarmer

I can't believe while I was busy working, that the other players deprived you of Troll Beast and made you keep that oh-so-fake Star 2.0  She needs to go back to starring in her video games, or whatever she does. The Troll Beast brings some excitement to your life!

NSF #2 Say Bye And Hi   Say Bye to Star 2.0 and Hi! to Troll Beast. 

edited August 2018

Like usual, I don't understand the new NSF. What do you mean by "the one they fetched"? There is no mention of fetching anything in the prior two steps. ???????????

Edit: I think you mean take the item that you told the other person was the replacement item in step 2. Right?

Edit again. It looks like you are still updating and changing the description of NSF 8.

Post edited by barbult on

I added more explanation, which was already over on the NSF page.  Is it clear now?  I think you'll have fun with it.

Novica said:

I added more explanation, which was already over on the NSF page.  Is it clear now?  I think you'll have fun with it.

I think so, but I'm done for today. I'm sure there will be somebody using it by the time I'm back tomorrow. That will be a good example.

I am getting ready to go back through and tally your NSF moves, so sorry I don't have time to do research at the moment for more complicated moves. If I don't do these, I don't get a chance to play. 

NSF #5 again, this time nonesuch00 gives up Warrior Maiden Tanwen and gets adorable Genesis Cupid. Oh, it's time for a diaper change....

• LaPartitaLaPartita Posts: 401

a bit confused here ... do I still have the Crystal Vases (Twisty Vase) ?

Yes, nonesuch didn't have the move right.

• xmasrose (aka tulipe)xmasrose (aka tulipe) Posts: 1,403
    edited August 2018

Hello everyone!

Person : RGcincy

NFS#2. "We're Swapping Says Me" Make another contestant swap products with you. Both people must own the same things and they must be the same TYPE. (a prop for a prop etc) This is a harder one, both items must be in their possession at the time.

Time to do some cleaning, it's a mess here!  I need the Janitor Gear (Push Broom). RGcincy why don't you take the Mortuorum Sacris  (Coffin Lid)  it's gathering dust here, I'm sure you'll find a good way to use it! 

RGcincy gives me Janitor Gear (Push Broom) and takes the Mortuorum Sacris  (Coffin Lid) 

Salt Lake city time 02:27

Post edited by xmasrose (aka tulipe) on
  • 3dcheapskate3dcheapskate Posts: 2,689
    edited August 2018

I seem to have the Steam Bike Pro  (Pile of Luggage) that I generously donated to Saphirewild back in my possession, and she seems to have the Ace Of Spades Jack (Pack) back.

I can't see any NSFs that returned these, so I guess the 'two of the same item not allowed in one person's possesion' rule has been retrospecively enforced, and my 7th NSF is invalid ?

(So do I get another stab at a seventh NSF?)

Post edited by 3dcheapskate on

Don't know what happened there, I made the switch. Maybe I had two windows of the same thing open and the latter one closed had the old info. Easiest thing to do is just do another NSF move for the 7th :) 

edited August 2018

Okey dokey !

P.S. the stuff currently in my possession (Sets: DM's Anardhaus, Summer Gazebo; Props: Steam Bike Pro (Pile of Luggage), Chainsaw, Jump Your Way (Full Gate 04),
    Character:  Yasuo for Lee 6)
    mainly the character and props, has inspired me, so I've done a quick render:

"Leap Grasshopper! Leap!" cries the kung fu master as, wielding a chainsaw, he chases his heavily burdened pupil around the obstacle course...

(Of course there'd be lots more Jump Your Way gates and DM Anardhaus furniture as obstacles )

LeapGrasshopper.jpg
    968 x 644 - 135K
    edited August 2018

NEW  NSF #8
    First, I checked who owned Jeweled Excellence. That would be Stormlyght and LaPetiteVerita. LaPetiteVerita hasn't seen as much action, so going to work with her.
    LaPetite Verita is going to do my fetching for me. I send her Fluttery Wings (Dragonfly) to the list because we have too many wings in the Yes I Own It list. Let's get some variety and move some of this stuff that keeps rotating OUT! 

So Fluttery Wings goes to the list. (This is the Bye and Hi that you already know.)  I want her to pick up something that I want because the minute she gets back with my item, I am going to force a swap. (We're Swapping Says Me.)  I already know she owns the one I want to swap (The Jeweled Excellence.) ALWAYS START BY CHECKING THE ITEM YOU WANT TO SWAP IS OWNED BY THE OTHER PERSON.

So I have LaPetiteVerita get rid of Fluttery Wings (Dragonfly) and pick up a prop- THAT I ALSO OWN so I can take it. That is a requirement as you MUST take the item she brings back. So off she goes to pick up the Architect's Office (Buddha.) 

Then I say, "What took you so long?  I've been waiting on my buddha for the past two minutes..!"  and I take it, giving her the Jeweled Excellence. 
    Summary: LaPetiteVerita dumps Fluttery Wings Dragonfly from her list and picks up Architect's Office (Buddha) I get the Buddha and make her take my Jeweled Excellence. EASY. 

Post edited by Novica on
  • Kismet2012Kismet2012 Posts: 4,252

oooo...I think I'm going to like this new rule.  But since I just woke up and haven't had a coffee yet I need to think about what kind of mischief I can get up to.

I took me way too many tries to type that sentence correctly without a bunch of typos.

• xmasrose (aka tulipe)xmasrose (aka tulipe) Posts: 1,403
    edited August 2018

Person : Kismet2012

5. "Say Bye And Hi" Tell someone which product to give up to the list, and which one to take from it. The TYPE of item must be the same (a prop for a prop.)

Kismet you're too much inside, not good for your health! Get away from the computer and have a walk by the river!

Salt Lake city time 04:08

------------------

FACTS :

#4 RGcincy and Dreamfarmer  #5 nonesuch00  #5 RGcincy #2 RGcincy #5 Kismet2012

3 moves out of 4   4 people out of 6  5 total move out of 10

passed along Hagred for Wonderland to 3dcheapskate

Post edited by xmasrose (aka tulipe) on
    edited August 2018

Player:  xmasrose

8. "Fetch It, Thanks!"     Combining two moves, #5 Say Bye And Hi- and #2 We're Swapping Says Me.
    First, make sure what you are going to swap with them, THEY OWN.  (This is the We're Swapping Says Me part.) 
    Tell them what item is replacing it. (Be sure you OWN IT. They are bringing it back over to you.) 
    Take it (must be the one they fetched) and give them an item (the one you checked to see if they own it.)  Must be a prop or a set. Must be the same type item

Xmasrose I feel absolutely terrible about giving you Tangien Portico back.  If you would be so kind as to go fetch DAZ Barn for me I will very generously give up Velodome Track.

Plays:  This is my 10th NSF involving 12 players.

Post edited by Kismet2012 on

@kismet2012  Yeah, we need something to infuse more products into the owned list, and to get things rotating around. This way you get two moves in one, and only have to take a hit for one NSF move.

I was thinking about doing a #9 where the person gets rid of a product, goes to the list and grabs what you tell them to get. Then when they "get back"  you force a swap between them and another person. You know how difficult it is to find two things people own in our Yes I Own It list? Solves that problem. They go GET something you know the other person you are targeting owns.  And you end up changing TWO people's items. 

So #9 would be a combination of Say Hi And Bye #5  then #4 You And You Swap. 

That would be this easy-
    Novica is eyeing Kismet2012 and jakiblue for a little fun. They don't have anything to swap because they each have to have an item to trade.  But Kismet2012 (OR jakiblue) have ONE item between the two of them. Let's say jakiblue has a monkey in her possession, and kismet2012 owns it too. Other than that, Kismet2012 is out of luck. As it stands now, they're stuck. 

So let's see how #9 would work. It's easy to do. You simply send the person who doesn't currently have an item to trade (Kismet2012) to go get another item both own. Think of it this way, one person is ready to go but the other person can't make it to the starting gate. You are sending THAT person to go get an item they both have. 

So Novica sends Kismet2012 over to the list to pick up a banana that both Kismet2012 and jakiblue own. (Kismet2012 has to own it or can't get it.)  Once Kismet2012 gets back,Novica says, jakiblue, give Kismet2012 your monkey, and Kismet2012 give her the banana. You've now changed two other people's items.

Thoughts? Anyone want that for option #9?  I like it because it gives you a chance to change up two people's items and brings in more new things off the main list. If you don't like it, you don't have to use it. You still only need to use 4 different moves. 

edited August 2018

I like it.  I have had trouble targeting interacting with 3dcheapskate ( the only player I have not inflicted any mayhem on yet ) so this might solve that problem.

Edited to correct typo

Post edited by Kismet2012 on

It does help out players who have fewer items. It's actually doing a favor by arranging moves.

I will ask that people not get creative in their descriptions on these complicated moves, how you did it is fine, straight to the point. 

I am fixing something to eat then will go add 9. It will be available in about half an hour. I think everyone will like it, and those who understand it please help others who want to use it but aren't sure.

edited August 2018

I like it.  I have had trouble targeting interacting with 3dcheapskate ( the only player I have not inflicted any mayhem on yet ) so this might solve that problem.

Edited to correct typo

Mwa! Ha! Ha!  I have several 'interactions' planned* for you !

*In truth I'm just going to go and make something up now, but you don't know that...

edited August 2018

I think barbult's feeling a bit peckish, and Kismet2012 hasn't even opened that lunchbox yet...

NSF7 You're A Thief! barbult steals School Lunch Props (Prop: Closed Lunch Bag)  from Kismet2012

This is my seventh NSF - the previous seventh one has been retrospectively cancelled (NSF1 once, NSF4 once, NSF5 four times, NSF7 once) and I've NSFed six other people (IceDragonArt twice, Novica twice, nonesuch00 once, LaPetiteVerita once, barbult once, Kismet2012 once).  

NEW!  
    8. "Fetch It For Me, Thanks!"     Combining two moves, #5 Say Bye And Hi- and #2 We're Swapping Says Me. The person goes and gets an item you also own, and they give it to you when they get back. 
    First, make sure the product you have in your possession that you are swapping later with them, THEY OWN.  (A)  (This is the We're Swapping Says Me part.) 
    Tell them what item is replacing it. (B)  (Be sure you OWN IT. They are bringing it back over to you.) 
    Take it  (B) (must be the one they fetched) and give them an item (A the one you checked to see if they own it.)  Must be a prop or a set. Must be the same type item

9. "Fetch Now You Two Swap   Combining two moves, #5 Say Bye and Hi with #4 You And You Swap
    This NSF move is when one out of two other players (NOT YOU)  HAS IN THEIR POSSESSION an item both players own. (Item A)
    The one who does NOT have an item in their possession owned by both players,  you tell what product they are giving up.
    Then you take an item from the main list that BOTH players own for that person. (B)
    Then you tell them to swap the item the first person has (A, which they both own) and the new item  (B) just brought in from the main list. 

Please do not get elaborate with this. Be clear and concise as to the products starting with, who is giving up an item, what they are replacing it with. Be very clear about the first part of the process. THEN discuss the trade.  I need to see it in proper sequence. Thanks so much! (And have fun!) 

edited August 2018

A troll beast carrying a cyclops skull obviously belongs in a saloon in a western, whereas Alice (sorry, Pepper) with her flashlight and porta-potty is evidently more at home in a wonderlandish setting,so...

NSF4. "You and You Swap." dreamfarmer and Kismet2012 swap sets, A Curious Hallway for Collective 3d Portraits Vignettes Old West 2

I wonder what barbult will be giving Alice (sorry, Pepper) in exchange for the lunch bag ?

That's my eighth NSF (NSF1 once, NSF4 twice, NSF5 four times, NSF7 once) and I've NSFed seven other people (IceDragonArt twice, Novica twice, nonesuch00 once, LaPetiteVerita once, barbult once, Kismet2012 once, dreamfarmer).

WHOOPS! I just noticed that xmasrose made Kismet2012 give up the Collective 3d Portraits Vignettes Old West 2 about 90 minutes ago,so this is a dud move.

Edit:I'm presuming that Novica will confirm that it should just be cancelled, so I've struck through the text

Okey dokey !

P.S. the stuff currently in my possession (Sets: DM's Anardhaus, Summer Gazebo; Props: Steam Bike Pro (Pile of Luggage), Chainsaw, Jump Your Way (Full Gate 04),
    Character:  Yasuo for Lee 6)
    mainly the character and props, has inspired me, so I've done a quick render:

"Leap Grasshopper! Leap!" cries the kung fu master as, wielding a chainsaw, he chases his heavily burdened pupil around the obstacle course...

(Of course there'd be lots more Jump Your Way gates and DM Anardhaus furniture as obstacles )

Oh heavens, the student better get a move on!!!  Too clever.