Not So Fast! Interactive Game ~~ DONE~~Read The Moves!

Comments

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859
    edited August 2018

@stormlyght  Edit that read to NSF #5  You have the right action but the wrong NSF.

Post edited by Novica on
  • Kismet2012Kismet2012 Posts: 4,252

Player:  Stormlyght and dreamfarmer

4. "You and You Swap."   Stormlyght will swap Winterblack Tower for dreamfarmer’s DM’s Cave of Secrets.

I wouldn't want either of you to feel left out of the fun.

• RGcincyRGcincy Posts: 2,805
    edited August 2018

7. "You're A Thief" Tell another contestant (you chose)  they MUST steal a specific item (they own) from another contestant. (you chose.)  YOU'RE DONE. 

Novica loves spooky things so she steals Mortuorum Sacris   (Prop: Coffin Lid) from 3dcheapskate    

Post edited by RGcincy on

@saphirewild   Please pick a character from the main list for nonesuch00 within the next hour. That happened in the wee hours of the morning so it's understandable you aren't online (and it's Sunday here.)  If you haven't by 11:43 my time, I will pick one for you or ask someone else to do it. 

• dreamfarmerdreamfarmer Posts: 2,128

Hey! Between starting to read the thread and catching up, my possessions changed again! Winterblack Tower and Scifi Cockpit? OH MY!

I'm going to start with NSF #6 on xmasrose! I'll Take That Star 2.0! My Tiami can go back to the benches! And Noodle the Toon Cat jumps up to join xmasrose!

My first move, 1 NSF (#6), 1 interaction (xmasrose)

hello @dreamfarmer! Will get to your post in a minute, I am a couple behind. Doing RGcincy's now.

• dreamfarmerdreamfarmer Posts: 2,128

That's okay! I'm going again!

#5 Say Bye and Hi! on YOU, Novica!

I see you have some Kelp from the Undersea Environment. Kelp isn't much of a fashion accessory, especially for a Housefly. I think what you actually need are some EPIC WINGS. So I'm spending this move to give them to you.

I'm going to a movie for a few hours soon. Don't throw me into that briar patch!

(2 #NSFs, 2 interactions)

• LaPartitaLaPartita Posts: 398
    edited August 2018

Okay, here goes ...

NSF #5  Say Bye And Hi on Kismet2012

Kismet, you poor thing! You have two of Collective3d's Old West Portrait Vignettes? That's almost like having the same set twice! Don't worry, I'll help you fix that. Why don't you give up "Collective3d Portrait Vignettes  Old West 5" and take Velodome Track instead?

edited to have the correct NSF #

Post edited by LaPartita on

Player:  IceDragonArt

I know you have the skills to pull this heist off without getting caught. 

NSF: 7. "You're A Thief" IceDragonAart you MUST steal Old West Bath House from jakiblue. 

@LaPetiteVerita You are too kind.  Really.  You shouldn't have. 

• Thanks Dreamfarmer, I love that cat!

• StormlyghtStormlyght Posts: 666
    Novica said:

@stormlyght  Edit that read to NSF #5  You have the right action but the wrong NSF.

Oops. Done.

NSF#4  You're a Thief! on Wonderland and Novica

Wonderland, I don't think Old Hagrad much cares for your Jeweled Excellence Earrings 2 (Gen2/3/8F)  (Earring) prop. Novica, why don't you take that earring away for safekeeping?

Total NSF Moves: 2

edited August 2018

@RGcincy  Yep, I'm a thief. I will take that coffin lid. Now I have too many things so I dumped the Senior Citizen Props (Walker) and now I get to choose what prop 3dcheapskate has to take. I think you just put yourself on his radar.  Because of all the horsing around, 3dcheapskate gets the Jump Your Way (Full Gate #4) for the new prop.

Participants- make a note of the explanation out in the time line, which tells you how to do NSF #7. It's a fun one to do and gets new items in and out of the Yes I Own It list. 

Post edited by Novica on
    edited August 2018

Instructed to delete game play post

Post edited by Stormlyght on

@Kismet2012 - It was my pleasure.

• xmasrose (aka tulipe)xmasrose (aka tulipe) Posts: 1,403
    edited August 2018

If I am not wrong

If it has been longer than 6 hours since you received the old gal, she will be moved along for you. (You put the time in the post when you give her to someone)  SHE IS PUT ON HOLD AFTER 6 HOURS (by any participant who is online)  AND YOU LOSE THE RIGHT TO PASS HER ALONG.  The first participant to call the time on it, gets to look at the list of people (which is in EVERY post with Hagred) who have yet to receive her that round, and pick someone to send her to.

Wonderland too bad you are sleeping (or not!).

3dcheapskate Hagred is coming to you. What did you do to Hagred best friend the black cat!

HagredBlack Cat.png
    650 x 600 - 737K
    Post edited by xmasrose (aka tulipe) on
  • RGcincyRGcincy Posts: 2,805

6. "I'll Take That, Thanks."  Steal an item from another contestant and decide what they take from the list. The TYPE of item must be the same. (getting the hang of it?) 
    You must then send one of your other items (SAME TYPE) to the list as now you have too many.

xmasrose, I think I can better use Set 1:  Tangien Portico so will take that from you. Why don't you go get a drink from Bar Interior 2018 (Set) 

(I'll give up Set 1: Parkside Head Interior - too gloomy for my tastes)

edited August 2018

Player: Barbult

NSF7: "You're A Thief." Tell another contestant (you choose) they MUST steal a specific item (they own) from another contestant. (you choose.)  YOU'RE DONE.

@Barbult it’s time for you to join the fun. Steal Morpheus from @RGcincy

Plays: This is my second NSF (NSF5 and NSF7) and I've NSFed two people (Nonesuch00 and Barbult).

Edited: Game play stats

• RGcincy I 'll have a drink on you then!

If I am not wrong

You're not. I wanted a participant to have the fun in passing her along :)  

edited August 2018

Players: Kismet2012 and RGcincy

NSF4: "You and You Swap."   Force two other players to swap items. YOU decide what they swap. Again they must be the same TYPE. (prop for a prop)

@Kismet2012 swap your Piercing Collection (Gen8F) for @RGcincy’s Porta Potty. Zoey may need it if she has to eat a school lunch.

Plays: This is my third NSF (NSF4, NSF5 and NSF7) and I've NSFed four people (Nonesuch00, Barbult, RGcincy, and Kismet2012). Hope I did that right.

Edited: Game play stats

@lapetiteverita  The NSF move you used wasn't #2 (that is you two swapping.) Please change it to #5 for Say Bye And Hi for the move you did for Kismet and the Velodome.

I'm pausing the game as I need to catch up. I am asking @stormlyght to go to the main list and pick a character for nonesuch00  as saphirewild hasn't been online and it's holding up the character for nonesuch. 

GAME PAUSE   I need about 30 minutes folks, I've got to catch up, and get up and stretch. Been doing this since 8pm last night. Resume at 12:35 (even if you see action going on in the timeline and Yes I Own it, do not post please. I will let you know when. 

Novica said:

I'm pausing the game as I need to catch up. I am asking @stormlyght to go to the main list and pick a character for nonesuch00  as saphirewild hasn't been online and it's holding up the character for nonesuch. 

Hi,

I pick Warrior Maiden Tanwen for @nonesuch00.

Trish

I was hoping you would pause the game.  I was getting lost with all the new changes.

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,648
    edited August 2018

DELETED

Post edited by Saphirewild on
  • SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,648

So sorry I did just get online, and didn't know I was supposed to pick a character for Nonesuch00!

Hey, good afternoon Saphirewild!  When there's a GAME PAUSE please don't post. I have to get caught up. :) 

Just so folks are clear on this one:
    August 12  11:08a   Kismet2012 NSF #7 You're A Thief to IceDragonArt  who must steal Old West Bath House (a set)  from jakiblue. 
    Okay,  IceDragonArt (the person doing the stealing) decides what set they give up to the main list AND what the person they stole from  (jakiblue)  has to take from the list (a set)  to replace the lost item. 

I am putting a time limit on this one because IIRC IceDragonArt is not home at the moment. Kismet2012 will still be credited with gameplay with IceDragonArt even if someone else helps out. :)  Two hours is about all I can do (I will be getting some sleep in about two hours, so heads up.) 

Give me some more time to get caught up here.