Not So Fast! Interactive Game ~~ DONE~~Read The Moves!

Comments

• 3dcheapskate3dcheapskate Posts: 2,688
    edited August 2018

I guess that means the answer's "No, you really messed that one up cheapskate! But Novica can handle it. Just don't do it again!" wink

Post edited by 3dcheapskate on
  • RGcincyRGcincy Posts: 2,804
    edited August 2018

August 11: 10:45pm   Novica sent RGcincy Old Hagrad so he could get a kiss.  Oh RGcincy, someone wants to give you some love.

August 11 10:59 pm Hey barbult, You don't look so good. Was it the rat's tail dessert? Better send Hagred to someone for a cure.

HagredRatsTail.png
    650 x 600 - 725K
    Post edited by RGcincy on
  • NovicaNovica Posts: 23,858

So that was quick RGcincy- she just wasn't your type?
    Note that sent to barbult at 11:57p Central- barbult has until 5:57am to ditch the witch.

Not at all...thank goodness wink

I guess that means the answer's "No, you really messed that one up cheapskate! But Novica can handle it. Just don't do it again!" wink

No, it's fine. Players will start noticing what others own only when they are addressing that particular player. You don't have to go check what they have unless you are dealing with them. Things are going to be going in and out of lists very quickly anyway. You won't both end up with Yasuo. :) 

edited August 2018

Just an observation : There's no 'Character'listed for Wonderland in the 'What They Started With/Current Standing' post Fixed (should have posted this on the other thread!)

edited August 2018

Person: jakiblue

NSF#5: "Say Bye And Hi"  Tell someone which product to give up to the list,  and which one to take from it. 

Aibell (character) is tied of playing already, but Baby Packy (character) is ready to jump into action.

(hope this is right)

Post edited by RGcincy on
    edited August 2018

Person: IceDragonArt

NSF#5. Say Bye And Hi"  Tell someone which product to give up to the list,  and which one to take from it.  The TYPE of item must be the same (a prop for a prop.)

CC Lily ? Are you kidding ? You need a real character, something with a bit of bite to it... and I have a plan !

• So you're going to give up: CC Lily (CHARACTER)
    • And you're going to take in its place: Sharks By AM: Great White (CHARACTER)

Metadata: This is my second NSF (NSF1 once, NSF5 once) and I've NSFed one other person (IceDragonArt once)

edited August 2018

Person: IceDragonArt

NSF#5. Say Bye And Hi"  Tell someone which product to give up to the list,  and which one to take from it.  The TYPE of item must be the same (a prop for a prop.)

Now you have the sharks, so what else could you possibly need... ? Lasers!

• So you're also giving up: (PROP) Black Market Blade Silent Death (Gen8)  (Twisted Blades) 
    • And taking in its place: (PROP) Stellar Fury  (Prop- Interstellar Killsat) ... (Note: you'll have to scale down the satellite quite a bit...)

Yes! It's sharks with frickin' lasers on their heads for you! (and it's just because you're the only person I can see who who has both sharks and lasers in their Yes I Own It List)

Metadata: This is my third NSF (NSF1 once, NSF5 twice) and I've NSFed one other person (IceDragonArt twice)

LaserSharks.jpg
    814 x 265 - 37K

Oh jakiblue. You really, really don't need that Forgotten Tunnel Entrance, because I'd rather have that than The Ministry. Consider The Ministry all yours. I now have Forgotten Tunnel Entrance.
    NSF #2  We're Swapping Says Me  Make another contestant swap products with you (must own the same things, and items must be in their possession.) 

edited August 2018

3dcheapskate  My, you've been busy. And about to get busier. You've been doing things to others so it's time for you to have some changes.

Being the eagle-eyed person I am (and with the help of a chart, putting dots for the current owner) I notice you currently have The Alcove, and barbult has that over in the list as owning it. Whaddaya know, she currently has DM's Anardhaus, and over in the list I see you own that. So you are going to switch and give her The Alcove, and she is going to give up DM's Anardhaus to you. Both of these are SETS. 

NSF #4  You And You Swap!  Force two players to swap items. YOU decide what they swap and it must be the same type item. 

Post edited by Novica on
    edited August 2018

Game Twist:

I do some of the research for you.

So what player wants to make the same move I did, above? A NSF#4 move takes some research, I'll periodically hand some off to you.  If anyone wants to swoop in (and get a different NSF move credited, you must use 4 out of 7)  I'll just say Dreamfarmer has Sci-Fi Cockpit on RGcincy's Yes I Own It List (now in his possession) while RGcincy has Dreamfarmer's Fantasy Tavern, also in the Yes I Own It (currently in her possession) list. (RGcincy and dreamfarmer can also use this, but it won't be #4. That would be #2, We're Swapping Says Me) 

THE FIRST PERSON TO SIMPLY POST "DREAMFARMER AND RGCINCY #4 IS MINE!   Gets to steal the info and use it.  Valid for three hours (until 6:04am) 

@nonesuch  You can not use this information to do your Thief NSF move. We do not mix NSF actions. Thanks !

Post edited by Novica on
    edited August 2018

Person: Novica

I'm a dab hand at totally out-of-proportion return moves - you throw a snowball over the fence at me, I chuck a huge bucket of ice cold water back - and I have a hose on standby ! Here we go...

"Chart and coloured dots" - I knew you were really just using a huge sheet of paper and coloured crayons to keep track of everything ! I think we can summon up somebody to assist you - I know he it loves colouring things in. Red and black. I hope you have lots and lots of red and black crayons...

• Say goodbye to cute little BD Aspen (V8)
    • Say hello to even cuter little Nybras

And the demon's in play !

Metadata: This is my fourth NSF (NSF1 once, NSF5 thrice*) and I've NSFed two other people (IceDragonArt twice, Novica once).

*I like the word 'thrice' -I just wanted an excuse to use it. Maybe that's enough NSF#5 moves for now ?

Untitled.jpg
    500 x 484 - 32K
  • "DREAMFARMER AND RGCINCY #4 IS MINE! 

Let's the fun begin!

edited August 2018

"DREAMFARMER AND RGCINCY #4 IS MINE! 

Let's the fun begin!

Okay, so if you don't mind, go ahead and type up the post like we've been doing it. You get to make the move. I'm in the middle of another one :) 

Post edited by Novica on
  • xmasrose (aka tulipe)xmasrose (aka tulipe) Posts: 1,403
    edited August 2018

Person : DREAMFARMER AND RGCINCY

NSF#4. "You and You Swap."   Force two other players to swap items. YOU decide what they swap. Again they must be the same TYPE. (prop for a prop)

Dreamfarmer you swap Set 1: Fantasy Tavern  with RGcincy (he needs a little fantasy in his life!)

RGcincy you swap  Set 2:  Sci-fi Cockpit Interior with Dreamfarmer (welcome into the future!)

Post edited by xmasrose (aka tulipe) on

NOT SO FAST 3dcheapskate. I don't think Nybras is a good fit for me. 

NSF #2  We're Swapping Says Me  (Force another participant to swap items with you.)

Player: IceDragonArt
    Hey IceDragonArt, I see you too have adorable little Nybras. But not in your possession. Well, you do now. And you can thank 3dcheapskate for forcing this on you. I am taking the Sharks By AM Great White Shark and giving you Nybras. I'll take a shark over that thing any day of the week. Or will I? Stay tuned.

Only one NSF move per post. 

edited August 2018

And now for my grand move- 
    Stormlyght 

NSF #2  We're Swapping Says Me  (Force another participant to swap items with you.)
    Hey Stormlyght, I see you too own Sharks By AM Great White Shark. I'm taking Keiko 6 and giving you the Great White. 
    And all this goes back to 3dcheapskate and Nybras. I just made a double-play. A to B, B to C. Sorry about that! IceDragonArt ended up with Nybras and you got the shark. And I got Keiko 6. 

(Stormlyght and IceDragonArt- there's plenty of time for things to head out to the list. Remember there's going to be thieves, etc) 

Post edited by Novica on
  • Player : nonesuch00

NFS#5. "Say Bye And Hi"  Tell someone which product to give up to the list,  and which one to take from it.  The TYPE of item must be the same (a prop for a prop.)

nonesuch00 I know you had a fight with Sakura so she has to leave and the gentle Dolphin is coming to the rescue!

Bye Sakura 8 and welcome Dolphin

edited August 2018

Summary so far: (you need 4 different NSF moves, interaction with minimum 6 other players. 10 total moves. You can make 20) 

RGcincy  #5 jakiblue   1 different move out of 4     1 person out of 6    1 total move out of 10

3dcheapskate  #1 self, #5 IceDragonArt, #5 IceDragonArt, #5 Novica
    Yep, agree- try some new moves/other people.    2 different moves out of 5      2 people out of 6     4 total  moves out of 10

xmasrose  #4 RGcincy and Dreamfarmer   #5 nonesuch00    2 moves out of 4      3 people out of 6   2 total move out of 10

Novica  #5 Kismet2012,  #7 nonesuch00,  #2 jakiblue,  #4 barbult and 3dcheapskate, #2 IceDragonArt and  #2 Stormlyght.
    4 moves out of 4  Requirement met.            7 people out of 6  Requirement met.    6 total moves out of 10

Post edited by Novica on
  • barbultbarbult Posts: 23,018

Ouch! Old Hagrad's bony finger woke me up in the middle of the night and I had to get up and turn on the computer to get rid of her. (I'll get you later RGcincy!)

I'm sending her to Wonderland at 6:20 am.

@barbult  I think you already got him- according to Old Hagrad, he was turned into a toad! 

• Kismet2012Kismet2012 Posts: 4,252

I couldn't stay awake for the beginning of this party but I am ready to dance now.

Player: Novica

NSF#5, Say Bye and Hi." You must give up the toilet from Pentonville Cell and take the Walker from Senior Citizen Props.

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,890

@Stormlyght

It takes a Thief devil! And I'm too chicken coolso Stormlyght gets to be the brave soul angel.

Stormlyght you steal the Moon Broom as made available iby the very good and stingy law abiding folk in this post!  surprise

Expect NSF! Police Enforcement Action crying for your dirty deeds done dirt cheap. Now really, so rude! And before the victim even got to sweep their floors! Shame. blush

Signed, Sealed, Delivered, it's yours.  mail

Best fly off on your new Moon Broom before the Big Bust!

What now?

Next - The person (that's you @Stormlyght) who had to steal MUST give up the same type item to the Now Available list, because now they have too  many items in their possession. (If you made them steal a Character, they have to give up a Character.) It can't be the item they just stole. THEY get to decide. 

The person who stole also tells the person they stole FROM, what item they must take from the list to replace it.

And who will be the next contestent on the Price is Right?! Only Stormlyght can give the next 5 finger discount to the lucky loser! 

So the bottom line is, who angel are you devil going to tick off? @Stormlyght , laugh since I've already ticked off Stormlyght surprise

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,890
    edited August 2018

DELETE - OK, I think I will have trouble with #2 NSF!

Post edited by nonesuch00 on
    edited August 2018

EDIT: The post above is being ignored. Only one move at a time, etc.Both items must be in possession at the time of play. See this post.

@kismet2012    Thank you, actually LOL!  I thought I'd be stuck with that toilet forever!

Post edited by Novica on
    edited August 2018

People: nonesuch00 and LaPetiteVerita

4. "You and You Swap."   Force two other players to swap items. YOU decide what they swap. Again they must be the same TYPE. (prop for a prop)

I noticed that nonesuch00 has some Mother Goose style renders in their gallery and I think that The Medieval Castle Tower Interior would be a perfect setting for some more.
    Luckily for you the person who currently holds it, LaPetiteVerita, can take the Patio Dining Set off your hands in exchange.
    I wonder what LaPetiteVerita will do with a patio dining set ?

• nonesuch00 please take Medieval CastleTower Interior (SET) from LaPetiteVerita
    • LaPetiteVerita please take Patio Dining (SET) from nonesuch00

This is my fifth NSF (NSF1 once, NSF4 once, NSF5 thrice) and I've NSFed four other people (IceDragonArt twice, Novica once, nonesuch00 once, LaPetiteVerita once).

@kismet2012  You little booger! I thanked you too soon. Since you and I are the only ones who have that, I can't pass it back to you. Forget being nice, game on baby! 

edited August 2018

Player:  LaPetiteVerita

NSF 6. "I'll Take That, Thanks."  Steal an item from another contestant and decide what they take from the list. The TYPE of item must be the same. (getting the hang of it?) 

I will take Iray Ghost Light Kit 2 (flashlight)

You now get   Fluttery Wings (Gen2F)  (Prop-Dragonfly) 

I will give up Christmas Cookies  (Mistletoe Cookie)

Edited to correct

Post edited by Kismet2012 on

Wow this game moves fast...I hope I can keep up.