Not So Fast! Interactive Game ~~ DONE~~Read The Moves!

Comments

• Kismet2012Kismet2012 Posts: 4,252
    Novica said:

@kismet2012  You little booger! I thanked you too soon. Since you and I are the only ones who have that, I can't pass it back to you. Forget being nice, game on baby! 

devil

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,858
    edited August 2018

@nonesuch  That is a tricky move,  Edit: we are ignoring that because you got a bit messed up :)   

Post edited by Novica on
  • 3dcheapskate3dcheapskate Posts: 2,688
    Novica said:

@kismet2012    Thank you, actually LOL!  I thought I'd be stuck with that toilet forever!

When I saw this I was soooo tempted to make you swap the toilet back for one of your other props... but I resisted the urge for another NSF#5.

Somebody else might not...devil

Players: Here's how I am doing it-
    keep a window open with this thread. I put that on the far right. Moving to the left: 
    keep a window open with the Timeline. That shows the latest that I have things updated.  
    then further to the left, I have the Yes I Own It (what we used to call it)  window and I make changes there. If it's not on the Timeline it won't have the changes.
    then do a window with the first post and scroll down to the  NSF moves. 
    then I have (to the farthest left)  a window with the categories (Character) and I can scroll up and down to see what's available.

GAME PAUSE

Let me catch up for about 10 minutes. I'll let you know when I'm done.

edited August 2018

@nonesuch   One move per post please :) 
    For NSF #2  You swap an item with another person, and you must both have the items in possession at the time.  So you can only swap what is currently in the Yes I Own It section. Your above post has to be ignored. You have Patio Dining and Versatile Terrain in your possession right now.

Please edit that post and simply put DELETE. DO not change it, that messes me up.

Post edited by Novica on
    edited August 2018

@kismet  We're still working the bugs out- none of us noticed this when we went over the rules. You did it right (as it was posted-) but when you took an item, now you have too many. Pick one of the SAME TYPE to send to the list. (If you still want to make that move. It's an easy one to make, I'd recommend keeping it.) Just edit and put in the post what you are giving up. 

I edited the rule so everyone else won't fall into that problem.  The list is the BIG list. 

Post edited by Novica on
    Novica said:

@kismet  We're still working the bugs out- none of us noticed this when we went over the rules. You did it right (as it was posted-) but when you took an item, now you have too many. Pick one of the SAME TYPE to send to the list. (If you still want to make that move. It's an easy one to make, I'd recommend keeping it.) Just edit and put in the post what you are giving up. 

I edited the rule so everyone else won't fall into that problem.  The list is the BIG list. 

Doing it your way, it would be #2 We're Swapping Says Me  (if both of those are currently in your possession on the Yes I Own it page. I haven't had time to check.

I edited to post to give up Christmas Cookie. 

edited August 2018

Thanks. 

GAME PAUSE IS OFF. I haven't quite got caught up but had to edit that game rule, etc. Thanks so much @kismet2012

Please be aware I am a few posts behind!

Post edited by Novica on
    edited August 2018

Player:  Saphirewild

I am too clumsy to steal anything myself and get away with it.  So I will let you take your chances.

NSF: 7. "You're A Thief" Saphirewild you MUST steal Dolphin from nonesuch00. 

edited to correct mistake

Post edited by Kismet2012 on
    edited August 2018

I can see #7 is going to give people fits. This part is right- you say who (Saphirewild) and what (they steal Dolphin)  and from  who. (nonesuch.) 

Now the part that is wrong- your job ends there.
    NOW- the person that does the stealing (Saphirewild)  has to give up an item to the main list (the same type item) because she now has too many
    NEXT SHE gets to pick an item from the main list for nonesuch. Same type item. (Character, in this case)

SO I will just ignore the Nonesuch part above. Please just delete the part about what you chose. (Tiami)
    @saphirewild   Pick an item you have in your possession and give it up. Has to be your character, so I will do that part for you. We only have ONE of those. Had it been sets or props, you would have to choose. So RDNA Sluggians will be marked as available out in the main list.

Pick an item nonesuch owns (same type, which would be a character)  for him to put in his Yes I Own It list. 

Post edited by Novica on
    edited August 2018

Player:  xmasrose & barbult

4. "You and You Swap."   Xmasrose will swap Everyday Stationary (Diary Closed/Open) with Barbult’s Wine Me (Corksrew)

Hopefully I got this one correct.

Post edited by Kismet2012 on

@kismet2012  I appreciate your help in fine tuning this, it's a learning experience. I added "You're Done" to the NSF description to ensure people stop there. :) 

And great catch on that swap for barbult and xmasrose! Doing it now.

@Novica  I am just trying to make sure everyone feels the love.  Which means by my reckoning Wonderland is next on the hit parade. 

@Novica  Did you miss this post by nonesuch00? 

No, it's wrong. I posted the problem and am waiting for it to be addressed. 

I am going to start putting in red the products people have in the Yes I Own It (as we called it) section. There will be a lag out in the main list, so be sure you check the Yes I Own It page to see what really is currently in someone's possession. 

Player:  Wonderland

5. "Say Bye And Hi"  Wonderland must give up Monique 7 and talke that adorable little Benji the Puppy HD (Daz Dog 8).

He is just so cute.

Thanks for the clarification. 

I just showed some love to Wonderland so my work here is done...for the moment at least.

• Player : RGcincy

5. "Say Bye And Hi" Tell someone which product to give up to the list, and which one to take from it. The TYPE of item must be the same (a prop for a prop.)

I heard by a close friend that FW Laverne HD is not happy with you anymore and that Morpheus  is in need of  a good friend, poor thing he is so lonely!

• Bye FW Laverne HD (Monique 8)
    • Hi Morpheus (Gen3M)
    edited August 2018

Just in case Kismet2012's slick move has been lost on you- Wonderland is the ONLY person who owns that puppy. You know what that means so far as trading to get rid of it (should she want to)  Keep an eye on Kismet2012.

Post edited by Novica on
    edited August 2018
    Novica said:

Just in case Kismet2012's slick move has been lost on you- Wonderland is the ONLY person who owns that puppy. You know what that means so far as trading to get rid of it (should she want to)  Keep an eye on Kismet2012.

Thanks for the hint... devillaugh

Person: Novica

5. "Say Bye And Hi"  Tell someone which product to give up to the list,  and which one to take from it.  The TYPE of item must be the same (a prop for a prop.)

I really didn't want to do another NSF#5, but you really only have yourself to blame !

You messed up Dr Evil's "sharks with frickin' lasers on their heads" and he's not well pleased with that. Everybody knows how much he wants those!
    I couldn't make Nybras stick with you, despite him it being so cute and cuddly !

But I noticed that there's an irritating housefly buzzing around on the sidelines... and only one place it can land !

• So you're now giving up Keiko 6 (CHARACTER) and taking Housefly By AM (CHARACTER)

This is my sixth NSF (NSF1 once, NSF4 once, NSF5 four times) and I've NSFed four other people (IceDragonArt twice, Novica twice, nonesuch00 once, LaPetiteVerita once). 

Post edited by 3dcheapskate on

I'll get to it in a minute  :)   Good move, actually!
    I HAVE to take some time here to put what everyone currently owns in red in the list. So if people can hold off for about 20 minutes or so, you'll be able to go to the main list and see in red what's in play too. That does NOT have what's currently in everyone's possession.

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

Okay this is basically a drive by as weekends we are generally out and about and we are leaving soon.  Just remember, I will have ALLLL those moves left when I get back this evening (*inserts evil laugh here*.  To get started  I think I am going make LapetitVerita swap her industiral Storage Unit with Jaki blue's old west bath house. That falls under the You and You Swap rule I believe.

And don't worry Novica and Cheapskate, I have not forgotten you.....

Game is back in play Please note all sets are done- they are marked in red out in the main list. And Current. I am done with props through Jakiblue. So be sure and check the other people's props as they are not in the main list yet. I will do those in-between the ruckus here.

Good morning @IceDragonArt!

• StormlyghtStormlyght Posts: 666
    Novica said:

@nonesuch  That is a tricky move, let me walk you through it. You choose the person. You did. Stormlyght. You choose the item, you did. Moon Broom. But you ALSO choose who they steal it from. You left that up to Stormlyght. So go to the people in that post and pick someone. Go back and just edit THAT post. 

Then Stormlyght and I will take it from there.

I don't own the Moon Broom so do I need to go buy it?

Trish

@stormlyght  HEAVENS NO.  I just checked and you are not even on the list for owning it. We are canceling that entire post. IGNORE. 

edited August 2018

I don't own the Moon Broom so do I need to go buy it?

Trish

No, no, no ! If you don't own it then it was a bad move. Novica will tell you what to do soon.

Edit: I see she already has smiley

Post edited by 3dcheapskate on

All items in the Yes I Own It  list are now in red over in the main list. If you have time to double check yours, you may want to. Thank my hubby for sitting there reading them off to me so I didn't have to go back and forth between open windows :) 

• StormlyghtStormlyght Posts: 666
    edited August 2018

Player: nonesuch00

NSF5: "Say Bye And Hi.”  Tell someone which product to give up to the list,  and which one to take from it.  The TYPE of item must be the same (a prop for a prop.)

@Nonesuch00 you gave me a start, but beware I’ll do my part. Cowardly, I’m not; so let’s give this a shot.

You must abandon the Versatile Terrain and take the Jacuzzi Room and add to your list. I have no need for a Moon Broom cheeky

This is my first NSF (NSF5 ) and I've NSFed Nonesuch00.

Post edited by Stormlyght on