Art & Animations By Ivy Summers

Comments

• IvyIvy Posts: 7,153
    Ivy said:

Ms Mouse Adventure Gallery post

Ms Mouse is a fisty mystical mouse girl who wishes to be human more than anything,  On her own she pushes on, searches the empty caves and mystical lands of the dark worlds long forgotten,  looking,hoping to find little tib-bits of magical items to help her some day rid her of that dastardly tail.

Rendered in Iray , Items used .Hand painted photoshop back grounds with some stonemasons cloud props added. custom Lighting .

This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

These are stunning!  I love her tail.

Thank you Icedragon. . The tail was from the genesis creature creator set  I textured it with outoftouch's Iray hair presets

• bighbigh Posts: 8,147

pretty slow there smileyyes

Ivy said:
    bigh said:

pretty slow there smileyyes

Sunday morning :)

laugh

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548
    Ivy said:
    Ivy said:

Ms Mouse Adventure Gallery post

Ms Mouse is a fisty mystical mouse girl who wishes to be human more than anything,  On her own she pushes on, searches the empty caves and mystical lands of the dark worlds long forgotten,  looking,hoping to find little tib-bits of magical items to help her some day rid her of that dastardly tail.

Rendered in Iray , Items used .Hand painted photoshop back grounds with some stonemasons cloud props added. custom Lighting .

These are stunning!  I love her tail.

Thank you Icedragon. . The tail was from the genesis creature creator set  I textured it with outoftouch's Iray hair presets

I would never have thought to do that.  What a great idea.

edited April 2018

please disregard these screen shots , these are not art work. 

I had to post these here becaue I can't post images in PM  I am working to help someone in PM with the animate2 timeline.

Thank you for your attention in this matter

1.jpg
    1765 x 1067 - 155K
    2.jpg
    1903 x 1033 - 186K
    3.JPG
    1772 x 960 - 142K
    4.jpg
    1919 x 978 - 169K
    1.jpg
    1640 x 853 - 150K
    2.jpg
    1292 x 396 - 64K
    Post edited by Ivy on
  • DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,073
    edited April 2018

Well, I am a big fan of screenshots, especially if they have bold arrows that clearly indicate the instructions.  These screenshots are indeed works of art.  Two enthusiastic thumbs up.  

Post edited by Diomede on

The bold arrows are helpful :)

edited April 2018

double post sorry

Post edited by Ivy on
    edited April 2018

Rendered and created with daz studio link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hW03fIXT3S4

Post edited by Ivy on

nice work using DS - Cats eat tuna not milk smiley

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    bigh said:

uh uh     both my cats hate tuna.   one goes crazy for milk.  

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,800
    Chohole said:
    bigh said:

uh uh     both my cats hate tuna.   one goes crazy for milk.  

both are actually bad for them but can be used if the tuna has taurine added (pet food varieties do) and the milk is lactose free.

the tuna can cause yellow fat disease, an occasional treat is ok but it should not be a big part of the diet

Milk from another animal is actually only drank by humans as adults and not in most Asian countries where adult lactose intolerance is common, the ability to drink it as an adult is a mutation that was advantageous in colder climates so selected for by survival.

Cheese on the other hand is loved by many cats and the fermentation process removes the lactose.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,800

very cute animation BTW Ivy heart

Loved it.  And you record your own sound effects?  Extremely well done.

edited April 2018

Thanks guys for watching.. I actually made this cat animation because cat videos seems to be very popular on youtube,

I know milk is not good for cats . but in most cartoon films milk is used for people to get the point of the cat being feed. ol Wives tale I reckon.

The cat motions files are all done by hand & I have converted to aniblocks and will be releasing as freebies at a later date when I get dog ones finely finished.

I have 2 more animations to release soon  a new "Karate girl meet her match " and  a ghost train caravel ride which I need voice actors for before releasing..

Post edited by Ivy on
  • glaseyeglaseye Posts: 1,305

smiley So kitty found him/herself a new servant wink.... nice work

(Nice trick with the rotating dome to minic cloud movement. Yep, I had to notice that - and I think you know why....... cheeky )

((And @th3Digit here in holland it's not just the adults that drink milk, kids as well, probably even more so then adults....))

glaseye said:

smiley So kitty found him/herself a new servant wink.... nice work

(Nice trick with the rotating dome to minic cloud movement. Yep, I had to notice that - and I think you know why....... cheeky )

((And @th3Digit here in holland it's not just the adults that drink milk, kids as well, probably even more so then adults....))

Thanks for watchin glaseye. Yes I still use your skydomes..lol   your skydomes maybe a litlte dated , but are still the best domes to work with when using ue lighting in animation because they are so light on resources . though I had started adding SubD sometimes to rid the meshlines when i hit it with different light angles I'm not sue why that has started happening. .   Also I found that about any poser world dome textures will work great with your Skydome. here are some to work with by seachnasaigh  http://www.sharecg.com/v/90150/browse/11/Poser/Construct-skydome-textures-8192x2048

Those textures has added more life to your sky domes. ..  its just one of those handy props that never get old using :)

• glaseyeglaseye Posts: 1,305

I must admit I've not tried seachnasaigh's textures yet..... but he does make some wonderful stuff (and not just textures)....

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

Love the cat animation!  Nicely done!

Thank you very much Icedragon. I'm glad you enjoyed it :)

A new Karate Girl animation

good one

Thanks BigH

Easily my favorite so far.  Nice job syncing the action.   Can't wait to see more.

Thank you very much Diomede for the nice comment . :)

Sorry about this post

i been trying to upload images for the last few days but the upload disappears when i post very weird 

edited August 2018

well I guess I can still upload images to the gallery just not the forum .how  wierd

This is scene test image from a new ratty mouse animation I'm going to releae in the next couple of days

DAZ Studio : Getting Started with Animation   Saturday August 11 @ 8:00 pm - Sunday August 12 @ 10:00 pm BST

Post edited by Ivy on

looking bad for the rat

Thanks BigH

edited August 2018

Ratty Mouse is back

ratty-mouse promo3.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 134K
    Post edited by Ivy on
    edited August 2018

Ratty Mouse is at it again it this humorous tale of mouse vs cat. follow along as ratty does an ightly raid  in a kitchen to only find it not aa easy of task. A Animated Short Created with Daz Studio 4.10

Post edited by Ivy on