This has been reported.

And fixed. Thanks.

Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • mtl1mtl1 Posts: 1,500
  • LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770

Oh they got me good on that one...

• greymouser69greymouser69 Posts: 499
    mtl1 said:

Maybe its just me but haven't we had ENOUGH rdna sales lately?

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,518
    mtl1 said:

Agreed! i shopped there quite a bit before the merge, nothing I really need now.

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479
    edited May 2017
    mtl1 said:

I don't know. I've been waiting for Eowyn to go on sale... I just picked it up for $1.33. In fact, my whole cart was under $6.50.

Shopping Cart screenshot, May 8, 2017

2017-05-08-Cart.png
    1108 x 912 - 167K
    Post edited by L'Adair on

I've bought a lot since they merged over, but still have plenty on my wishlist. There are many talented artists in there. Just picked up a lot of great older clothing by Lady Littlefox. With the help of Wear Them All and Cross Dresser, they can be used on almost anyone.

• Rod Wise DriggoRod Wise Driggo Posts: 2,144

Thought I was done on RDNA catchup, but thanks to your posts remembered that I had Bo Peep on my wishlist. Finally got it - together with Eowyn ;-) But now I'm done, am I?

• firewardenfirewarden Posts: 1,454
    Llynara said:

I've bought a lot since they merged over, but still have plenty on my wishlist. There are many talented artists in there. Just picked up a lot of great older clothing by Lady Littlefox. With the help of Wear Them All and Cross Dresser, they can be used on almost anyone.

Does Crossdresser ever go on sale?

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,269
    Llynara said:

Yes.

• TaozTaoz Posts: 9,714
    edited May 2017
    Llynara said:

The program itself is free, it's the figure licenses you pay for (some are free though). Sometimes the whole store gets heavily discounted, there you can get the license bundle (the best deal) for around $30 I think. Subscribe to their mailing list then you'll get notified about sales.

Post edited by Taoz on

Thank you; I will!

edited May 2017

They have an annual Black Friday sale where everything is 75% off, including the all license pack. Charlie tipped me off on that one. Thank you, Charlie! (It's in the news section of the Evil Innonence website too- apparently they just had a baby.)

It's a long wait till Black Friday, so I went ahead and bought a V3 license so I can convert anything to that figure. With the new Wear Them All Expansion, I can then refit anything from V3 to G3M or G3F. I also have Generation 3 Icon Shapes for Genesis, so I can fit them to Genesis and then autofit to G2. A bit of work, but some of the outfits are worth it, I just picked up some really beautiful Koshini stuff today in the RDNA blowout. Will be interesting to see how those come over.

PS. If you buy the Evil Innonence original figure pack of Ninja Sprites here in the DAZ store, they include a Cross Dresser license so that figure can wear all kinds of clothing. I thought that was a great idea. 

Post edited by Llynara on
    Llynara said:

They have an annual Black Friday sale where everything is 75% off, including the all license pack. Charlie tipped me off on that one. Thank you, Charlie! (It's in the news section of the Evil Innonence website too- apparently they just had a baby.)

It's a long wait till Black Friday, so I went ahead and bought a V3 license so I can convert anything to that figure. With the new Wear Them All Expansion, I can then refit anything from V3 to G3M or G3F. I also have Generation 3 Icon Shapes for Genesis, so I can fit them to Genesis and then autofit to G2. A bit of work, but some of the outfits are worth it, I just picked up some really beautiful Koshini stuff today in the RDNA blowout. Will be interesting to see how those come over.

PS. If you buy the Evil Innonence original figure pack of Ninja Sprites here in the DAZ store, they include a Cross Dresser license so that figure can wear all kinds of clothing. I thought that was a great idea. 

Very cool. Thank you!

• cdpro_2831bbd990cdpro_2831bbd990 Posts: 1,430
    L'Adair said:
    mtl1 said:

I don't know. I've been waiting for Eowyn to go on sale... I just picked it up for $1.33. In fact, my whole cart was under $6.50.

Shopping Cart screenshot, May 8, 2017

Dang...guess I missed that one.  I put about 5 items in my cart, but no discount beyond 45%.

• BruganBrugan Posts: 365

I'm confused. What's the big deal with cross dresser if Wear Them All does the same thing? I've been using it to put M clothes on F and F on M since I bought it...

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,518
    Brugan said:

I'm confused. What's the big deal with cross dresser if Wear Them All does the same thing? I've been using it to put M clothes on F and F on M since I bought it...

Crossdresser is for much older figures clothes and specialty figures that came out before the genesis tech to get them fitted to newer figures so autofit can work with them.

edited May 2017
    Brugan said:

Wear Them All now autofits from Generation 3, forward, which is HUGE, but if you want to move stuff in between older characters and stand alone characters, you need Cross Dresser. It supports something like 130 different figures, including all the ones that come with Poser, as well as Koshini, Cookie, the original Toon Generations, etc. Lots of the older 3D Universe and Lady Little Fox figures are in that list, including stuff I'd never heard of before going to their site. V2 is also in the list. I didn't see M1, M2 or V1 in there, but I don't think many people are using those any more, and they're no longer available here.

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,269
    Llynara said:
    Brugan said:

Wear Them All now autofits from Generation 3, forward, which is HUGE, but if you want to move stuff in between older characters and stand alone characters, you need Cross Dresser. It supports something like 130 different figures, including all the ones that come with Poser, as well as Koshini, Cookie, the original Toon Generations, etc. Lots of the older 3D Universe and Lady Little Fox figures are in that list, including stuff I'd never heard of before going to their site. V2 is also in the list. I didn't see M1, M2 or V1 in there, but I don't think many people are using those any more, and they're no longer available here.

There is a license for M2. If you have V2 and M2 licenses you shouldn't really need ones for V1 or M1

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    There is a license for M2. If you have V2 and M2 licenses you shouldn't really need ones for V1 or M1

They're essentially the same figures, it's just that Generation 1 had very few morphs built-in, and Generation 2 had some. Anything that fits Gen2 will also fit Gen1.

• RedzRedz Posts: 1,459

Entire - "with no part left out; whole."

I almost got excited about the extra 10% off my 'entire' order, until I realised it's not actually true. Recent new releases are excluded. :(

I suppose the stacking gift card offers from yesterday and today are pretty good, if you haven't already bought the Ophelia stuff, but now I'm ticked off about the misleading ad copy, I've lost my appetite to spend. 

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859
    edited May 2017

That's why I wait a day- with buying the Ophelia stuff now, it's 20% off the gift cards if you also buy from the other sale that has the 10%. And it's not a glitch. But yep, they have all those disclaimers about what applies to what, as usual.

Post edited by Novica on
  • mrinalmrinal Posts: 641

Remember the Topmodel bundle offer they rolled out around mid December last year? It was the same 10% off entire order which ran for almost a week. At this point I am not sure if I should get that Stonemason flashback sale now or build up my cart for a few more days.

• HeraHera Posts: 1,952
    edited May 2017
    Redz said:

I almost got excited about the extra 10% off my 'entire' order, until I realised it's not actually true. Recent new releases are excluded. :(

I almost fell for that too, I've got a quite packed cart, as I'm waiting for a pending influx of about €100 to be able to spend. 

Made me quite annoyed, why not insted write what the 10 percent apples to instead of saying 'entire order' and then attach a lot of strings? All these complicated sale and discounting schemes, and the bugs following in their wake is putting me off more and more, because of feeling cheated and tricked more and more often.

Post edited by Hera on
  • cherpenbeckcherpenbeck Posts: 1,409

This ... annoying thing of "you have to buy two new releases to get other things cheaper", I start to hate it with a passion. Just emptied my cart after deciding it's not worth to buy things I don't need and don't like just to get other things I want still not as cheap as in fastgrab ...

So these will have to wait. It's not that I'll need them asap, anyway.

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479
    edited May 2017

I put Ophelia's pro bundle in my cart, along with three other items. $42+ just of the bundle, Another $12-15+ for the add-ons, with the extra discount... The cart is already over-budget at this point, so I have nothing left to buy a gift card with! I moved the pro bundle to my Wishlist and "flushed" the cart.

Guess I'll just stick with Fast Grab for now, along with the occasional, "I just can't wait," new release. And do more shopping at the other sites...!

Post edited by L'Adair on
    edited May 2017

I'm just not feeling today's sale. And Ophelia had been sitting in my cart for two days. Was hoping there would be some special offer for owners of Dante or other pro bundles but maybe I'm getting spoiled.

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    Llynara said:

I'm just not feeling today's sale. And Ophelia had been sitting in my cart for two days. Was hoping there would be some special offer for owners of Dante or other pro bundles but maybe I'm getting spoiled.

Ditto — I just got the three Gemology shader sets from the offer of a few days back, but nothing newer really jumps out at me.

Except Stonemason, of course, but that nice new Greeble City set will have to wait in my wishlist a bit longer while my bank card recovers.

This discussion has been closed.