Show Us Your Bryce Renders!

1454647484951»

Comments

• David BrinnenDavid Brinnen Posts: 3,136
    edited December 1969

dwsel_ said:
    What are your colour perspective settings? I use something like: RGB(5,7,9) or RGB(5,10,15) or RGB(9,16,25) or sometimes backward order of values for the sunsets.

In which bit?
    The light is coming from HDRI, the sun and ambient bouncing around.

Here is where colour perspective is set, taking over from the default slightly bluish settings of the Bryce standard.

Thanks David, in that case, In my renders, it's not even switched on. :)
    What does it do, alter the overall colour balance or something?

Essentially it is an aerial perspective control http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aerial_perspective the RGB values you supply is the colour to which the haze will eventually render distant objects. I find the Bryce default somewhat overly blue. And favour the 5,4,0 to 7,5,2 range, which offsets the natural trend. Otherwise, it is just another fun thing to play with.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

OK, we have reached the end of this thread.

So what I need now is for someone to make a post that will work as the thread top post for a 2nd incarnation of this thread. Or actually start a new thread, calling it "Show Us Your Bryce Renders! part 2" or something similar.

I don't really want to split the thread in the middle of a discussion about something.

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    OK, we have reached the end of this thread.

So what I need now is for someone to make a post that will work as the thread top post for a 2nd incarnation of this thread. Or actually start a new thread, calling it "Show Us Your Bryce Renders! part 2" or something similar.

I don't really want to split the thread in the middle of a discussion about something.

Is that really necessary? I thought the new forum software allows threads longer than 100 pages?

• Rashad CarterRashad Carter Posts: 1,798
    edited December 1969

Wow. It's amazing what we can accomplish together.

The saga continues here:

Show Us Your Bryce Renders! Part 2:
    http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/9770/

This discussion has been closed.