Why Is My Pie Crust Still Frozen Complaint Thread

SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
edited October 2012 in The Commons

Solo improv part one.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Complaint! My dough for the pies hasn't thawed yet! ARGH! HURRY UP! HURRY UP MY FRIEND IS HERE SOON AND I TOTES NEED TO MAKE THAT PIE!

Post edited by Chohole on

Comments

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

Why do people always walk past you n pretend they on phone so they don't have to say hi?

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited December 1969

New complaint: mom calling.

edited December 1969

Hey wow. Skiriki thrived from the thief. Congrats :)

edited December 1969

We didn't wear you out again chohole? Lol!!

edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    Hey wow. Skiriki thrived from the thief. Congrats :)

Well the character is a rogue/wizard...

edited December 1969

Youre a rogue wizard ?? Where'd you study? The college of magic windhelm I hear many warriors travel far and work hard to be mentored there

edited December 1969

My character will have a backstory once I've made his costume. But I at work and can't go home to finish his boots :(

edited December 1969

For now he just a kid a thief and a singlet boy lol

edited December 1969

Ooo a new one to fill up!!

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 10,991
    edited October 2012

Complaint:
    About this thread's new subject:
    "The Runaway Busk Complaint Thread"

Busk?

busk 1 (bʌsk)

— n
    1. a strip of whalebone, wood, steel, etc, inserted into the front of a corset to stiffen it
    2. archaic , dialect or the corset itself

[C16: from Old French busc , probably from Old Italian busco splinter, stick, of Germanic origin]

busk 2 (bʌsk)

— vb
    ( Brit ) ( intr ) to make money by singing, dancing, acting, etc, in public places, as in front of theatre queues

[C20: perhaps from Spanish buscar to look for]

'busker 2

— n

'busking 2

— n

busk 3 (bʌsk)

— vb
    1. to make ready; prepare
    2. to dress or adorn

[C14: from Old Norse būask , from būa to make ready, dwell; see bower 1 ]

Which meaning?
    Or did you mean "bus"?
    That would make more sense. :)

Post edited by TJohn on
    edited December 1969

Is it skiriki's title or a mods?

edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    Is it skiriki's title or a mods?

Not know...tjohn just pawn in game of life.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 95,997
    edited December 1969

I titled it for now, busk as in performance since Skiriki and Spyro were jamming.

edited December 1969

Haha! Yeah we did kick up the dance floor lol

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,386
    edited October 2012

Spyro said:
    Youre a rogue wizard ?? Where'd you study? The college of magic windhelm I hear many warriors travel far and work hard to be mentored there

If I had to learn magic somewhere, it'd be from here: http://meshbox.com/TOM1V100.html
    Lulz I actually had a dream once (A brief one) of a friend's character teaching me alteration magic there. He's a dragon that prefers the form of a scaly raptor <3<br /> .
    His natural dragon-self: http://chizmo-fireclaw.deviantart.com/art/Chizmo-Dragon-Reference-330763443
    And his (much much smaller) favored raptor form: http://chizmo-fireclaw.deviantart.com/art/Chizmo-Fireclaw-Reference-326384711
    I can see the resemblance in both forms, and they're both so CUTE. Most folks know him as a raptor though =3
    *Edit* I noticed he has red scales and black stripes as a draggy, but black scales and red stripes as a raptor. He has the yellow "quills" on his head and neck in both forms though :P

Post edited by Rezca on
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,586
    edited December 1969

I am so confused. Just so confused.

edited December 1969

Does anyone know where I put my phone?

edited December 1969

Oops I posted two posts in a row. I am a bad bad wolf.

edited December 1969

Man I keep clicking the old complaint thread lol

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Nevermind, it will disappear from view fairly soon, as it works it's way down the forum, replaced by the newer threads. Patience Grasshopper

edited December 1969

Yes that be true. The rein of the thieves is over the time of the... (skiriki insert ur theme here) has come. *plays war drums*

edited December 1969

I was watching My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic season 2 with my friend!

I titled it for now, busk as in performance since Skiriki and Spyro were jamming.

Hmmmmm. *rubs her chin* Nnnnoooo... needs more pizzazz.

• ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
    edited December 1969

It seems this thread has magically changed it's name.

That is my complaint for the day, at least I think. The day is still young.

Oh, when the Kansas City Chiefs lose, that will be another complaint.

edited December 1969

Ledhead said:

I feel lucky that it's not the "My Little Pony Complaint Thread" :)
    edited December 1969

I have been watching Season one of MLP:FIM

I am now watching CBS. Not sure why I am watching it right now. It is about a bunch of giants fighting against some brown somethings all over a ball. Am I going crazy or are a bunch of these guys wearing pink gloves and shoes and what not? It looks like some of the guys have pink mouth guards. Also some of them have pink towels. And it is Pinky Pie pink not some that color that is between pink and red.

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,386
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Ledhead said:

I feel lucky that it's not the "My Little Pony Complaint Thread" :)
    If it was named that I would just skip this complaint thread and wait for the next one.
    I don't have anything against MLP, not much anyway, but I share the opinion of one of my friends (Endlesshunter on FA, Sunshinedragon on DA) that it's almost literally taking over the internet.
    I think she said somewhere along the line....
    "Stop freaking pony-izing every damn thing on Earth!!"
    XD
    edited December 1969

I am now watching CBS. Not sure why I am watching it right now. It is about a bunch of giants fighting against some brown somethings all over a ball. Am I going crazy or are a bunch of these guys wearing pink gloves and shoes and what not? It looks like some of the guys have pink mouth guards. Also some of them have pink towels. And it is Pinky Pie pink not some that color that is between pink and red.

The pink items are probably because October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and pink ribbons and other items are worn to show one's support. The NFL is likely to be one of many supporters/sponsors of the charitable work being promoted at this time.

http://www.nbcam.org/

And yes, the shade of pink is very like "Pepto-Bismol pink".

Please don't think I'm chiding you, MBW, only using this opportunity to help spread the word about this, because this is a disease that has touched so many lives, and this is an excellent time to consider helping in a very worthy cause.

edited December 1969

I checked on the NFL official site and they are indeed giving their support.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000068474/article/nfl-supports-breast-cancer-awareness-month

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,166
    edited December 1969

Yes they are. They are all wearing pink shoes and gloves mostly. I don't really want to talk about the NFL atm. All my teams have lost so far today

edited December 1969

tjohn said:

The pink items are probably because October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and pink ribbons and other items are worn to show one's support. The NFL is likely to be one of many supporters/sponsors of the charitable work being promoted at this time.

http://www.nbcam.org/

And yes, the shade of pink is very like "Pepto-Bismol pink".

Please don't think I'm chiding you, MBW, only using this opportunity to help spread the word about this, because this is a disease that has touched so many lives, and this is an excellent time to consider helping in a very worthy cause.

Thanks for the info.

Chiding is something like rebuking or scolding. I did not think you were doing that. I just thought you were explaining why there is so much pink on the field instead of rebuking me for not knowing why there is so much pink.

This discussion has been closed.