Why Is My Pie Crust Still Frozen Complaint Thread

Comments

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    BIG and EVEN BIGGER. o_O

The bottom one is kind of like the creatures from Starship Troopers that belch fireballs :)

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited October 2012

my complaint. Ear biting weather outside. THey say it is 46F but feels like 41F because of the biting East wind. Who taught the wind to bite I ask.

Post edited by Chohole on
    edited October 2012

chohole said:
    my complaint. Ear biting weather outside. THey say it is 46F but feels like 41F because of the biting East wind. Who taught the wind to bite I ask.

wow has a lot to answer for
    wbw.png
    310 x 288 - 32K
    Post edited by ps1borg on
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Ah I see, hmmm, still not nice. me no like biting winds,

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 10,991
    edited December 1969

Jack Frost usually nips at your nose. If he's moved on to ears, he must be hungrier than normal.

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Spyro said:
    tjohn said:

That is one sharp spear! Both literal and figurative meanings of "sharp" apply. You gots skillz! ;-)

Thank you, and yes, it is sharp enough to do some serious damage. :coolgrin:

*likes the banner promo* :)

Thanks... My first banner too! One day perhaps I'll be a vendor and make heaps of em :cheese: But I have much to learn before such times. (Master Yoda was poking me in the ribs with his cane)

edited October 2012

Edit: NM.

Post edited by TJohn on
  • SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Edit: NM.

Awe... Now I wonder what you were gonna say

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Complaint: Head cold in next phase, Cough cough. Achy all over. Good morning, 2 aspirin, good morning to you. Followed by diabetes, high blood pressure, and depression meds. Preparing to carry on.
    Big plus: I'm retired so no job to scurry off to.
    Hey you kids! Get off my lawn! (mumble grumble)
    >:(

guhzoontite!

edited December 1969

i like using AO on my pp12 lights. does that make me a bad person?

• SalvatoreSalvatore Posts: 147
    edited October 2012

That totally depends,,,
    As our universe, and everything that we do, is an interactive process, it's hard to judge cause we don't yet know all the consequences, soooo, if our universe has a happy end, it was alright, if not,,,, we will call on you for satisfaction reminding you of you're karmic responsibility.....:coolgrin:

Uhm,, hello :P

Post edited by Salvatore on
  • WoolyloachWoolyloach Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Sure Happy It's Tuesday COMPLAINT TIME! :vampire:

- Got Sculpey all over last night
    - Need wire cutters for armature wire, ruined a pair of scissors
    - Tentacles without wire are REAL limp
    - Need a Barbie doll to be tentacle molested, going to be hard to explain buying a Barbie doll
    - Need tripod for camera, handheld shots of static subjects kind of sucks
    - Chilly out last night, had to dig out the heater and fire it up :ahhh:
    - Hard to get smooth joins in Sculpey with just my fingers
    - Going to need paint, someday, sigh
    - Need N gauge houses, trees, etc. for monsters to attack
    - Back still hurts, still on heating pad at office
    - Thinking it's easier to make scenes in Poser/Daz than real life
    - Sculpey in quantity is EXPENSIVE
    - Barbie dolls are EXPENSIVE, and the CLOTHES OMG make Vickys stuff seem cheap

:ahhh:

edited December 1969

Salvatore said:

That totally depends,,,
    As our universe, and everything that we do, is an interactive process, it's hard to judge cause we don't yet know all the consequences, soooo, if our universe has a happy end, it was alright, if not,,,, we will call on you for satisfaction reminding you of you're karmic responsibility.....:coolgrin:

i guess it's up to the Time Prophets to judge AO vs IDL.
    a rift tears the time space continuum into parallel universes, lit differently.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,563
    edited December 1969

Salvatore said:

That totally depends,,,

That last line is rather poetic. Too long for a haiku, but it has the same feel.

edited December 1969

Salvatore said:

That totally depends,,,

That last line is rather poetic. Too long for a haiku, but it has the same feel.

melancholy. supersonicsigh

edited December 1969

last night, my doggie went to run up the 3 steps of our stoop, his legs collapsed under him and i had to haul him up. he seemed okay later, moving slower. it was a major shock, i guess age is catching up with us. we had a major mush-fest last night. i really wanted to stay home with him today.

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited December 1969

Awwww. Poor goggie. :( *hugs to both*

• WoolyloachWoolyloach Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

last night, my doggie went to run up the 3 steps of our stoop, his legs collapsed under him and i had to haul him up. he seemed okay later, moving slower. it was a major shock, i guess age is catching up with us. we had a major mush-fest last night. i really wanted to stay home with him today.

Poor thing! Hope doggie gets better soonest!!!

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,386
    edited October 2012

On the subject of animal sadness, a friend's foster father just ran over his grey kitten this morning while backing out of the driveway, then sent him a text message telling him to "Hurry up and clean up the dead cat in the driveway".
    >_>

(Oh also site is telling me to log in with the "Broken and evil Log-In page that doesn't actually work")

Post edited by Rezca on
    edited December 1969

Morning. Warmish under a marbled white and blue-grey sky hinting at rain sometime, though perhaps not today :)

edited December 1969

Salvatore said:

That totally depends,,,

*waves* Who's to cast the first ray? :)

edited December 1969

Sure Happy It's Tuesday COMPLAINT TIME! :vampire:

- Got Sculpey all over last night
    - Need wire cutters for armature wire, ruined a pair of scissors
    - Tentacles without wire are REAL limp
    - Need a Barbie doll to be tentacle molested, going to be hard to explain buying a Barbie doll
    - Need tripod for camera, handheld shots of static subjects kind of sucks
    - Chilly out last night, had to dig out the heater and fire it up :ahhh:
    - Hard to get smooth joins in Sculpey with just my fingers
    - Going to need paint, someday, sigh
    - Need N gauge houses, trees, etc. for monsters to attack
    - Back still hurts, still on heating pad at office
    - Thinking it's easier to make scenes in Poser/Daz than real life
    - Sculpey in quantity is EXPENSIVE
    - Barbie dolls are EXPENSIVE, and the CLOTHES OMG make Vickys stuff seem cheap

:ahhh:

At least sculpey won't melt under lights like plasticine does, oh the horror of melted figurines :)

edited December 1969

Poor thing! Hope doggie gets better soonest!!!

Hopefully that is all better by now :)

edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    On the subject of animal sadness, a friend's foster father just ran over his grey kitten this morning while backing out of the driveway, then sent him a text message telling him to "Hurry up and clean up the dead cat in the driveway".
    >_>

(Oh also site is telling me to log in with the "Broken and evil Log-In page that doesn't actually work")

That is a sad story. Many levels.

edited December 1969

Mmm how do you adjust the specular intensity and spread (Area it covers) in DAZ Studio? Someone was asking about that on DA D:

edited October 2012

Rezca said:
    Mmm how do you adjust the specular intensity and spread (Area it covers) in DAZ Studio? Someone was asking about that on DA D:

Directly per surface or surfaces using the surface parameter settings that affect specularity or indirectly using shadowing

Post edited by ps1borg on
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Rezca said:

Directly per surface or surfaces using the surface parameter settings that affect specularity or indirectly using shadowing

Well it seems to be his first time using D|S so I'm not fully sure he'd know what settings/tabs you're talking about XD

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Today's Stuff....

Complaint #1: Burned out... must take some time to just let my brain reboot and clear all the caches.
    Complaint #2: Brain Cache mode, This should work but it does not, try it again, it still does not work, should work, try again....
    Complaint #3: The DS4.5P interface is so FUBAR! Why the heck could they not leave all the menu's/Options in the same place?
    Complaint #4: When bad things happen to good people and I just can not do anything to help.

None Complaint #1: The RRRR Contest has moved to the Commons, more Users=Much more fun. H,E, double toothpicks YES!!
    None Complaint #2: Except for brain freeze I feel pretty darn good today. Even the Temp went up a bit which helped much.
    None Complaint #3: Happy to see Woolyloach back and up to his normal griping about the stuff he loves to gripe about.

I think that covers it all today.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,563
    edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    ps1borg said:
    Rezca said:

Well it seems to be his first time using D|S so I'm not fully sure he'd know what settings/tabs you're talking about XD

On the Surface tab. Specular strength for the overall intensity. Glossiness: high glossiness causes small, sharp highlights, low glossiness causes large, diffuse highlights.

edited December 1969

pssst...Skiriki. New choices to vote for here: Platinum Club 10th Anniversary Sale Members Choice

(covers ears in attempt to protect them from Squeeeeee)

This discussion has been closed.