Why Is My Pie Crust Still Frozen Complaint Thread

Comments

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    pssst...Skiriki. New choices to vote for here: Platinum Club 10th Anniversary Sale Members Choice

(covers ears in attempt to protect them from Squeeeeee)

Let me know where you want my vote to go

edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    ps1borg said:
    Rezca said:
    Mmm how do you adjust the specular intensity and spread (Area it covers) in DAZ Studio? Someone was asking about that on DA D:

Directly per surface or surfaces using the surface parameter settings that affect specularity or indirectly using shadowing

Well it seems to be his first time using D|S so I'm not fully sure he'd know what settings/tabs you're talking about XD

On the Surface tab. Specular strength for the overall intensity. Glossiness: high glossiness causes small, sharp highlights, low glossiness causes large, diffuse highlights.

Thanks for elaborating :)

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Today's Stuff....

Complaint #1: Burned out... must take some time to just let my brain reboot and clear all the caches.
    Complaint #2: Brain Cache mode, This should work but it does not, try it again, it still does not work, should work, try again....
    Complaint #3: The DS4.5P interface is so FUBAR! Why the heck could they not leave all the menu's/Options in the same place?
    Complaint #4: When bad things happen to good people and I just can not do anything to help.

None Complaint #1: The RRRR Contest has moved to the Commons, more Users=Much more fun. H,E, double toothpicks YES!!
    None Complaint #2: Except for brain freeze I feel pretty darn good today. Even the Temp went up a bit which helped much.
    None Complaint #3: Happy to see Woolyloach back and up to his normal griping about the stuff he loves to gripe about.

I think that covers it all today.

needs reformat all button next to the make art one :)

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,386
    edited December 1969

Mmm.... I wish InterPoser Pro had an option to mirror a pose. I see poses in the pose-pack I got for the Digi-Trex that would be *perfect* if they were flipped. The neck is easy enough to change, but is the legs that are a chore D:
    Mm... I still haven't gotten those SubDragon poses converted into a format I can use. Haven't ever sent a message/email to Swidhelm about the leathery dragon wings being Poser-only either, but I doubt that will ever be addressed. I can't rig stuff to save my life, but I guess I'm going to have to learn if I ever want to use his dragons *sob*

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

i'm catching someone's cold. **schnizzl**

Timmy Turner wishes he was inside the internet. Wanda and Cosmo haz a baby named Poof.

brr. shiverin. closed all the windows. 2 blankies.

ooo, hot chocolate packets, rediwhip and butterscotch schnapps.
    slides buttershots down the bar for everyone who wantz ... but i gotta boil the water first.

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 10,991
    edited December 1969

Timmy Turner wishes he was inside the internet. Wanda and Cosmo haz a baby named Poof.

slides buttershots down the bar for everyone who wantz ... but i gotta boil the water first.

Sorry. I did warn everyone to spray their screens.

edited December 1969

tjohn said:

Sorry. I did warn everyone to spray their screens.

yoo did. lol

feeling warmer on the inside, buttershotz delicioso

edited December 1969

Grilled whiting for lunch on a tray. It looks familiar, uncannily similar, to dead fish on a tray I ate the other day :)

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

Complaint.

Why does Apple think it's fine to update the iphone every week!?! For god sake, it's not like it needs it! I wouldn't be updating it if it wasn't for ebay app requiring it! Stupid.

edited December 1969

780 MB Update! My god!

edited October 2012

Spyro said:
    780 MB Update! My god!

[Sarcasm] After all, everyone in the world has a super-fast T1 line to provide them with quick downloads. So it's perfectly reasonable to force massive downloads on people constantly. [End-Sarcasm]
    *sigh* I don't get why they think that's needed. Heck, I keep telling iTunes nearly every day I don't want to update, but even if I check DO NOT SHOW THIS AGAIN, it keeps coming up. Heh, and every time I plug in my tablet? Every single time... Adobe Air comes up and says "TIME FOR AN UPDAAAAATE!!! Plz disconnect your tablet so we can update~"
    >_>
    Post edited by Rezca on
    edited October 2012

My next software purchase looks like it's going to be from RedGiant =3
    Hmm although.... It doesn't say if Photoshop CS2/3 is supported... I only see options for 5 and 6. D:
    I have CS5... But not on my laptop D:
    Mmm nope. CS5 is the earliest they support for the product I am looking at D:
    Poo. *Tries to find his CS5 installer, remembering all the while how much I detest its interface and zooming/scrolling features*

Post edited by Rezca on
    edited December 1969

No. Only the west and Europe has super fast Internet. Australia particularly is Extremely behind in everything! Our Priminister has only recently announced that in 5 YEARS! we will actually replace our existing phone lines with modern technology! That gives us a wait of about 10 years. Then we'll be behind yet again. Our computers are downgraded because our Internet is crap, as is all our camera tech that comes with computer products.

Our car technology is like 20 years behind the world aswell.

Yey.

edited December 1969

And the Aussie government and media wonders why we are all turning to on line shops and importing of products.

edited December 1969

I've been looking at buying a better computer. I quoted a custom computer with the capacity and functionality of about 6x that or our highest range products in our major shops for half the price. Go figure.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited October 2012

NEW COMPLAINT: I so want to just wander off into the woods. Me my Knife one day's worth of water the trusty multi-tool and the clothes on my back. Man I miss that! This kidney health crap took so much away from me. I only want three, four, maybe seven days of living off the land and just by my knowledge. Is that to much to ask?

EDIT: The weather is SO perfect!!

Post edited by Jaderail on
    edited December 1969

So yeah this has been an on-going doodle for almost a week now. Fail! D:

Poor Rae is so startled, but he seems preoccupied with his new feet. It will be a moment before he's upset that his favorite shirt got totally destroyed in his transformation XD
    Oh yeah, and the loss of his hands will be quite a shock too. That will come before mourning his clothing ^^

I've been trying to make him/me look different than Akai does... Without much success DX
    I'm adding stripes and some splotches to his...My... His? BAH... To the wyvern's hide so it's not all one color. I removed the scorpion stinger, and instead opted to have poisonous barbs on my back running from my shoulders to my hip. They're not too visible here...

No tattoos or earrings or anything *yet* since I'm still getting use

rae-rae-surprised.jpg
    800 x 569 - 20K
  • SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    pssst...Skiriki. New choices to vote for here: Platinum Club 10th Anniversary Sale Members Choice

*draws breath*

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,501
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    A test render of Spear1B with it’s default textures. I’m pretty proud!

@Ps1Borg.... I couldnt get the exported smoothing groups to work, soooo I took steps. I played around with everything I could find in daz... turned out by lowering the smoothing angel on the separate material zones each with appropiate values, the smoothing distortions were rid of. I guess Daz confused me with it's basic approach to surface smoothing! Basic, but I will say effective.

...this is looking really good.
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    I've been looking at buying a better computer. I quoted a custom computer with the capacity and functionality of about 6x that or our highest range products in our major shops for half the price. Go figure.

Exercise a little caution there, make sure the power supply can cope with whatever it needs to and some to spare, too small a case can cause overheats and crashes, cheap cables have shabby connectors, and so on. Just sayin' :)

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    tjohn said:

*draws breath*

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I heard that

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    NEW COMPLAINT: I so want to just wander off into the woods. Me my Knife one day's worth of water the trusty multi-tool and the clothes on my back. Man I miss that! This kidney health crap took so much away from me. I only want three, four, maybe seven days of living off the land and just by my knowledge. Is that to much to ask?

nice day here as well :)

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Spyro said:

Exercise a little caution there, make sure the power supply can cope with whatever it needs to and some to spare, too small a case can cause overheats and crashes, cheap cables have shabby connectors, and so on. Just sayin' :)

thanks for that :) it was just a quote i did just playing around online, I need to do alot more research before actually choosing what i want and getting it made. lol i'll most likely confer with every one here once i'm that far into it, but at this stage of the year i wont be doing it any time soon.

edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    Spyro said:
    A test render of Spear1B with it’s default textures. I’m pretty proud!

@Ps1Borg.... I couldnt get the exported smoothing groups to work, soooo I took steps. I played around with everything I could find in daz... turned out by lowering the smoothing angel on the separate material zones each with appropiate values, the smoothing distortions were rid of. I guess Daz confused me with it's basic approach to surface smoothing! Basic, but I will say effective.

...this is looking really good.

Thank you very much. It's a long process making this bundle, but it will be out soon enough :)

edited December 1969

Gooood Moooornin

raining again today. rain rain rain

sigh sigh sigh, i haz to count things today. some things i have to count are very tiny widget thingees - okidata widgees

amazon added an author rank. and the authorcentral can show sales by state geography, who knew.

Wyoming is a state, that's where Jellystone Park is, 'eh, Boo Boo'. no pic-a-nic basket is safe in Jellystone Park. can't find Wisconsin.

i only had 2 sales this month. Ft Worth and S.Carolina. i need to redo my book covers with skimpi wear mankinis. tee hee. hmm, sequins or rhinestones on the mankini bits?

my nose is leaking.

(had to log-out and log-in twice before the forum would let me reply.)

burp. oops, scuzi.

authorcentral.jpg
    647 x 593 - 164K
    edited December 1969

An author? That's pretty special! LOL to your comment, you can be quite random haha

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,586
    edited December 1969

I thought I lost my clock in card for work but I just found it. I found it in my bed stand's dresser. I put the stuff back into the dresser. I thought I lost the card again. I was actually sitting on it

• WoolyloachWoolyloach Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

It's cold and damp
    I have a cramp
    The coffee's gotten cold,
    My lunch is dry
    I'm gonna cry
    The sandwich has grown mold!
    The bus was packed
    My brain is cracked
    I think I'll move to Nome,
    I'm tired and cold
    And DAMN I'm old
    I'll pack up and go home! :ahhh:

Another day
    Has gone astray
    And nothing's very clear,
    I sit and work
    Just like a jerk
    I sure could use a beer!
    Philosophize
    With bloodshot eyes
    On predigested pap,
    It's best ignored
    Because I'm bored
    I'm going to take a nap! :ahhh:

So more complaints
    With won'ts or ain'ts
    I could just post a pile,
    A Twitter too
    And Facebook true
    Should only take a while!
    But then the thread
    Might end up dead
    As dragons ate the lot,
    A breath of flame
    And whose to blame?
    It's gotten boiling hot! :ahhh:

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

AtticAnne said:
    Spyro said:
    Ah yes, pork and beans, I heard you Texans are fond of your beans lol

Beans just never belong in a bowl of chili. Chili,called a bowl of red, is our state food.

How about post a recipe of your non beans chili?

Bet y'all thought I wasn't going to post my secret recipe for chili. Here goes:

Buy 1 box of Wick Fowler's 2 Alarm Chili Kit, 2 pounds of ground meat (preferably chili grind), and 1 8-oz can of tomato sauce. Follow directions on back of box.

I always keep several boxes in the pantry for stand-by.

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:

I wish you could too, Jaderail. Much more satisfying that living indoors. It's misting here today and it would be a great time to be out.

This discussion has been closed.