- - Little thief !! That kid pick pocketed my Complaint Thread! - -

SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
edited October 2012 in The Commons

Tip-toe back to the last thread
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In honor of the late 'Dragon ate my complaint thread'
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(The killer bite - message)

That's a shame. And they haven't really mastered creating an effective medication for migraines either. It's a common issue among my family as well. Not good.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited December 1969

Now I wonder how the spill-over thread will be named. :D

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,586
    edited December 1969

I was given a hard boiled egg to eat for breakfast. I hate hard boiled eggs. I do not like the texture of them.

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited September 2012

What the is this??? I didnt start this thread.... CHOHOLE What is going on?????????

Post edited by SpyroRue on
    edited December 1969

Has someone hacked my account?

edited December 1969

I dont have a problem with starting this thread, I just hope someone hasnt gained access to my account

edited December 1969

Hand on, lol this was you cho wasn't it haha

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited September 2012

Would someone like to explain to Spyro what happens when a person makes the first post on page 101 of a long running thread, :roll:

BTW wasn't me honest :coolsmirk:

First time I have seen any one complain about getting thread top in the complaint thread lol

Post edited by Chohole on
    edited December 1969

I was given a hard boiled egg to eat for breakfast. I hate hard boiled eggs. I do not like the texture of them.

Boiled eggs are good mmmmm, there are so many ways you can eat eggs... My fav would have to be dippy eggs lol, then really close would be scrambled :D

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Would someone like to explain to Spyro what happens when a person makes the first post on page 101 of a long running thread, :roll:

BTW wasn't me honest :coolsmirk:

HAHA! No I eventually got the point... Just caught me off guard... Guess I started the new complaint thread lol

edited September 2012

What should I name it people??? "Complaint thread II" Should I still incorporate a dragon in there???

edited December 1969

I want him for daz!!!

Thought I have a look at how spyro the dragon looks these days with graphics improvements.

A2.jpg
    1000 x 504 - 106K
  • MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

yuch. clog their toilet with it. muwahah

i can tolerate a bit of well-done scrambled egg in my melted cheese and lots of ketchup. only from a grill, nuked eggs will cause projectile spew

or eggs baked in waffles. yumma waffles for breakfast.

edited December 1969

Don't you like dippy eggs?

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    What should I name it people??? "Complaint thread II" Should I still incorporate a dragon in there???

Ask Kyoto Kid :)

edited December 1969

Spyro said:

nope.

i can eat eggs disguised in brownie batter :)

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Spyro said:

Ask Kyoto Kid :)

You were the creator of the late deceased complaint thread... LOL... Anyway, I renamed it the second. HAHA! It's like royalty :P

edited December 1969

Spyro said:

nope.

i can eat eggs disguised in brownie batter :)

AWE... So it's a mind over matter thing I suspect.

edited December 1969

I guess there is no V4 everyday bling in the store then?

A2315.jpg
    1425 x 1900 - 311K
    edited December 1969

Dig freebies from Gemologica thread. There's a bunch.

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:

On daz or ShareCG?? I love freebies!

edited December 1969

Little thief!! That kid pick-pocketed my complaint thread!

There we go...

Either that or 'No Eyes, No Ears, No Nose, No Mouth... Formless Complaint thread!'

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:

I'm good for shaders I was hoping to pick up some geometry, rings, earrings, discreet necklace, bangles and so on *sigh* I swear I'm gonna go blind modelling one day heh :)

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    I'm good for shaders I was hoping to pick up some geometry, rings, earrings, discreet necklace, bangles and so on *sigh* I swear I'm gonna go blind modelling one day heh :)

Gemologica thread's freebie list is specifically objects -- Gemologica was the upcoming shader product. ;)

edited December 1969

Misty's wedding rings are nice, nanobot has some plain hoop and beads on her website but I'm kinda longing for modest bling and to use up store credit :)

edited December 1969

LMAO... Just read over the convo at the start of the complaint thread. It's funny cos I never knew about the first post on page 101 renames the post and it's something people try to get! HAHA I belong on the stupid thread LOL! :P

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I want to Complain that the Complaint thread has rolled over to new Complaints. Weren't our old Complaints complainy enough?

Speaking of threads rolling over I think only one Long going thread gets renamed by the creator. It's his thread and we who hang in that thread Expect him to do it.

P.S. If you count posts per page it's easy to tell when a thread will roll over. Info for those not in the know.

edited September 2012

So I'm expected to roll over, complain and re-name it! HAAHA!! LOL well I complained at the start that someone had gained access to my account, then assumed Chohole made the post, I re-named it twice with advice from cho as to the fact that this is how it goes with threads rolling over... So now should I roll over in my office chair?? LOL

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

I am going to complain that I got complaints about something I hadn't done, when it was not even me doing the thing that was complained about.

edited December 1969

Complaint recognized haha! I'm sorry cho, but you were the only admin I knew the name of haha! And to retract on my previous reply, and review my 'hacked' comments earlier... I didn't accuse you of 'hacking' my account, (which you could probably get access to anyway), just that you may have started a new thread and closed the previous one, then named the author me haha! I had no idea about threads closing at 100 pages. Totally made a fool of my self, which I'm sure the entire admin team at Daz would me laughing at me! :P And all this is because I'm new to the forum and all its greatness. BTW I do feel like a fool, and my complaint is that I should be in the stupid thread LMAO!

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Skiriki said:

in the Daz store, there's a couple cute pieces with Atadecer. the bracelet looks cute on M4, too.
    http://www.daz3d.com/shop/atardecer

and Liz comes with a couple pieces that looks nice on an older woman
    http://www.daz3d.com/shop/liz-character-and-hair

This discussion has been closed.