MEC4D PBS shaders vol.2 -Released- [Commercial]

Comments

• KnittingmommyKnittingmommy Posts: 8,191
    MEC4D said:

here example of the wet dry fabrics

Wow! We could definitely use shaders for wet clothing!  Every time you add something I think I could buy this volume just for that item.  Now, I could literally reach out and kiss you!  If I wasn't already going to buy this, the wet clothing would be the clincher!

• AlexLOAlexLO Posts: 193
    edited March 2016
    MEC4D said:

Here are my cloth setting and no backscattering it just don't give you any function .. no shadows casting, anything that scatter are just the global illumination  ,  sky only  or dome HDR 

see bellow, to me it looks just right and just 40 second per image .. 

and part of vol.2 

MOMMY!!! There's a naked man in a sheet walking down the street! Says his name is Casper!!!

Post edited by AlexLO on
  • RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,142

HAHAHAHAHA cheeky

• 3Ddreamer3Ddreamer Posts: 1,276
    MEC4D said:

Wow! We could definitely use shaders for wet clothing!  Every time you add something I think I could buy this volume just for that item.  Now, I could literally reach out and kiss you!  If I wasn't already going to buy this, the wet clothing would be the clincher!

I must admit I immeditately thought Wet T-shirt Contest for the Michael and Friends Thread when I saw that laugh

3Ddreamer said:
    MEC4D said:

I must admit I immeditately thought Wet T-shirt Contest for the Michael and Friends Thread when I saw that laugh

Me, too!!!!

• MEC4DMEC4D Posts: 5,249
    edited March 2016

I did this last year when creating actually wet T-shirt lol  

btw how closer the clothing to the mesh how more will be skin visible and worka best on lighter colors than darker as in reality .. 

on the promo I pushed the chest area away so it does not show the nipples cheeky but she could wear a bra for better effect

3Ddreamer said:
    MEC4D said:

Me, too!!!!

Mec4d_PBS_shaders_for_iray_vol2_daz3d_promo_05.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 931K
    Post edited by MEC4D on
  • SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,942

Have I said I want these yet?

• FusionLAFusionLA Posts: 249

These shaders are looking great... but what else would you expect from you.

The wet shaders, been looking for something like this.

Just need some good mesh clothing shader/patters for iray now.

Another instant buy for me!

I wet shader will be with dummy textures so you can replace them with the actual clothing textures of your models . Instructions will be included anyway

bellow some quick test with additional clothing under 

test3.jpg
    960 x 1080 - 443K
  • LianaLiana Posts: 1,035

I am still learning, but this looks really cool. :)

• RenomistaRenomista Posts: 921

On Question: Are your Shader Packs Merchant ressources. Meaning that some of the shaders can be used within Materials for Products?

No merchant ressources ..sorry  

Renomista said:

On Question: Are your Shader Packs Merchant ressources. Meaning that some of the shaders can be used within Materials for Products?

Thanks Liana

Liana said:

I am still learning, but this looks really cool. :)

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,091

Well this is looking like an even more mandatory purchase than your first set (and that was pretty much essential) - hope it lands soon!

edited March 2016

Thanks Melanie , here are the all shaders from 2 sections Metal +Construction total 432 shaders.. still rendering the mini cards of the rest fabric and organic + volumetric translusents ..

also I am going to split the wood section into new volume, it is too much and too heavy ( a lot of textures ) for one release and it will be over 200 wood shaders so it deserve own glory lol 

MelanieL said:

Well this is looking like an even more mandatory purchase than your first set (and that was pretty much essential) - hope it lands soon!

Mec4d_PBS_shaders_for_iray_vol2_daz3d_promo_06.jpg
    1920 x 1400 - 967K
    Post edited by MEC4D on
  • RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,142

Nice promo Cath!  :-)

edited March 2016

Thanks Richard, made some changes and fixed typos lol so need to update but Vol.2 is closed at 431 shaders in total for the release  ( not to count in over 250 wood shaders that come straight after in next vol.3 ) 

The retail price for vol.2 will be $35.95 minus the release discount so of course less .. 

RAMWolff said:

Nice promo Cath!  :-)

Post edited by MEC4D on
  • Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,878
    edited March 2016

That's about what I expected, cool.
    This time I'll be prepared to jump on release discount. ;)

Post edited by Oso3D on
  • Pixel8tedPixel8ted Posts: 588

Beautiful promo work in this thread. :)  

Good to hear , I finishing everything tonight and only hoping there is an open window for fast release .. I am still 6 days ahead as planned but working day and night ..can't stop making new shaders lol always something come to my mind but now I am done with vol.2 well between posts I added 2 more ..but that is ... kitchen closed ... working on main promos and I will be done  in couple of hours..

Thanks everyone for sticking with me on the process in the forum , it give me a lot of inspirations .. 

That's about what I expected, cool.
    This time I'll be prepared to jump on release discount. ;)

BTW if someone missed my Unshaven 2 for G2 is on sale today ..for just $9.89 70% off ;)

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,942

*camps out, popcorn and paypal credentials in hand ...* smiley

The official number just incrased to # 432 cheeky

• RenomistaRenomista Posts: 921
    MEC4D said:

BTW if someone missed my Unshaven 2 for G2 is on sale today ..for just $9.89 70% off ;)

Just Bought!

Thanks for the support @Renomista !  

Renomista said:
    MEC4D said:

Just Bought!

• MEC4D said:

Blimey, went to buy it at that price, and by the time I got from my cart to paypal it had shot back up in price :( oh well, I'm saving my pennies for your shaders vol 2 :)

edited March 2016

Here some more promos ..  Just added the shaders and scaled down .. nothing else was added just the shaders and the base model .

I used

• Gun 2
    • Gun 3
    • Gun 2 Diamond Cut
    • Rubber with Pattern 
    Mec4d_PBS_shaders_for_iray_vol2_daz3d_promo_07.jpg
    1920 x 720 - 611K
    Post edited by MEC4D on

more promos ..  just got the  "Chappie 7" lol   robot and decided to try him out , the gun above was also from this set  cheeky

I used

• Gun 2
    • Gun 3
    • Gun 2 braided 
    • Aluminium Anodized
    Mec4d_PBS_shaders_for_iray_vol2_daz3d_promo_08.jpg
    1920 x 720 - 725K
    edited March 2016

Those are some very good promos!

Post edited by Knittingmommy on
    edited March 2016

Thanks ! :)  this one rendered just 4 min .. the invasion just begun ! ;)

Those are some very good promos!

Mec4d_PBS_shaders_for_iray_vol2_daz3d_promo_10.jpg
    1920 x 720 - 659K
    Post edited by MEC4D on

Here official Main Product Promo

Mec4d_PBS_shaders_for_iray_vol2_daz3d_Main_Promo_00.jpg
    960 x 1248 - 840K