MEC4D PBS shaders vol.2 -Released- [Commercial]

Comments

• MEC4DMEC4D Posts: 5,249
    edited March 2016

Thanks mate ! happy to hear that !

Sorel said:

Cath everything looks awesome, I am so excited for these.

Yes the Gun shader is for used gun , actually 3 gun shaders .. you see the model before and after with shaders , only the text on the gun don't belong I added it with bump maps

Liana said:
    MEC4D said:

Some before and after promo with the new shaders on top

Very cool...:) the detail already in the shader? Please forgive me I have a lot to learn yet. LOL

Post edited by MEC4D on
  • LianaLiana Posts: 1,035
    MEC4D said:

Yes the Gun shader is for used gun , actually 3 gun shaders .. you see the model before and after with shaders , only the text on the gun don't belong I added it with bump maps

Ahhh..I wondered and I am learning a lot. I am use to doing all my work in the 2D texture map then applying to the model the only added element might be an opacity type map for transparency, etc.. So shaders, bump maps, etc added in separate 'areas' besides the plain texture is new to me.Thanks for answering! :)

• RGcincyRGcincy Posts: 2,828

These are looking marvelous! Already have cash in hand.

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    MEC4D said:

<squee>

Is that one of the Motokamishii gun models? I've got some of them, and I recently started having a go at converting the materials from Poser; this'll make the job a lot easier.

• KnittingmommyKnittingmommy Posts: 8,191

There is definitely a need for good gun, bullet and casing shaders!  These look just like what I've been needing for a render I've been working on.  So hard to find good gun metal type shaders!

• This just keeps getting better & better every time I come here to check on it!!  So looking forward to this!

Thanks Everyone happy you like it

No it is M1911A1 Pistol, I just have so much stuff don't remember where it is from lol but I am sure not from DAZ Store or Poser since I had it in my no library folder with randon models I downloaded from websites in the past

bellow lighter gun shader and did some color correction in PS for the image and blurred it little for less perfect effect the bloom was in DS just set higher .. 

MEC4D said:

<squee>

Is that one of the Motokamishii gun models? I've got some of them, and I recently started having a go at converting the materials from Poser; this'll make the job a lot easier.

colt commercial3.jpg
    960 x 1080 - 498K
  • RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,157

Those water shaders look unbelievable honey.  Thanks for the free settings too.  XO

• none01ohonenone01ohone Posts: 862

Looks like I'll pick Vol 2 up a well, even though my rubber band powered cpu is doing overtime on Iray shader renders.

Nice work, I'm looking forward to trying them out.

edited March 2016

Quick breakfast anybody ? lol or maybe something sweet ?

lovely props provided  [glass , fruit by Maclean from Everyday Drinks ] [ sandwich by i13 ]

used my new PBR Soda lime glass and orange juice shaders from vol.2

glass-tall-before-after.jpg
    960 x 1080 - 525K
    glass-tall-before-after-milk.jpg
    960 x 1080 - 600K
    Post edited by MEC4D on
  • JeremyDJeremyD Posts: 265

Holy cow. Great work.  This could be the shader pack to rule them all.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,550

I love seeing the images you create with your shaders! You have a real talent for applying them as well as creating them.

There is 4 times more users of vol.1 than active memebers in this forum.. and you can't go beyond my metals as it is optimal already ..so no worries on my side unless someone copy , I do allow sometimes the PA's to use my vol.1 metals in their products as well .. but very random and only pure metals . 

JeremyD said:

Holy cow. Great work.  This could be the shader pack to rule them all.

Thanks, I can say the same about your art work , I know always it is yours before I see your name .. as you apply the shaders and lighting just perfect and optimized to perfection .

I actually have photo session with my client today, photographing her products line so it is going to be art in real world , I just need to disconect my head from Iray and not trying to find an Undo button  lol, it was a rendering marathon for me for the last 3 days and days long and I am not finnished  still  and more stuff is coming so you all have enough of shaders until next year hehe,  

and on the side ..

I hope DAZ allow monthly payments ..lol just kidding but still when you look on sales for PBR shaders vol.1 was prices at $89 for 200 shaders what is normal outside our community , of course we don't do  it like that here and 400 shaders not mean the price would be double at all compared to last volume what was a must have Basic for PBR rendering  ..so it is going to be reasonable as well and I am not greedy but when I sell something then need to be good and I am very picky .

barbult said:

I love seeing the images you create with your shaders! You have a real talent for applying them as well as creating them.

Even if you charged $40.00, it would still be the BEST out there in the way of shaders for DS's iRay.  Amazing! 

Thanks hun

now sweet sweet time .. made in Zbrush quick couple of Super Dickmann's (german name ) and of course I was hoping to have some fun doing chocolate horse but mysterious way it vanished from my library so invited zebra to the chocolate party hosted by cutella ;)P

RAMWolff said:

Even if you charged $40.00, it would still be the BEST out there in the way of shaders for DS's iRay.  Amazing! 

CUTELLA CHOCOLATE.jpg
    960 x 1080 - 520K

Here some another re-texturing using only the new shaders , it took me 16 second to render 

the truck has a very bad UV's , could not fix it as Zbrush crash every time I  tried .. it is nice model from rendo but worthless with this UV's 

I added old container paint, some glass, leather and rusted chrome and did not changed the scales at all

Mec4d_PBS_shaders_for_iray_vol2_daz3d_promo_09.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 839K
    MEC4D said:

Thanks hun

now sweet sweet time .. made in Zbrush quick couple of Super Dickmann's (german name ) and of course I was hoping to have some fun doing chocolate horse but mysterious way it vanished from my library so invited zebra to the chocolate party hosted by cutella ;)P

RAMWolff said:

You do know I love chocolate, you must! lol  YUM.  That chocolate zebra would be really cool with white chocolate stripes!  ;-)~ 

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,929

I really wish there was some sort of material visibility for Iray Decals, it's otherwise a great way to manage bad UV maps.

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    MEC4D said:

Thanks hun

Cutella ... LOL!

And I love Super Dickmann's (Schaumküsse - I like that name too - Foam Kisses).

• KharmaKharma Posts: 3,214

WOW!  What an incredible collection of shaders, I am so looking forward to it's release.  If I could only purchase one item this year this is the one I would have to have.

working all day long rechecking stuff, added some new materials like window glass dirty glass window some additional construction stuff and others 

played after with Gastro Pub & Beer Garden set by KindredArts and retexturing it with  vol.2 shaders 

the 2 first images are blending the set with the HDRI maps in the scene as I checked the shader levels and values to the real world and how they response with full lighting and real photo objects .

bellow some tests no postwork

house test-before5-beforegastro bar.jpg
    960 x 1080 - 937K
    house test-before3.jpg
    960 x 1080 - 857K
    house test-before2.jpg
    960 x 1080 - 806K
    house test-before1.jpg
    960 x 1080 - 772K

Here color and lens correction in PS 

the scale of the model is little too small but you could fool a random person 

house test-postwork.jpg
    1166 x 704 - 685K

You are the mistress of randomization honey!  The brick work is very hand laid looking!  Love it!

Thank you Richard, I just count everything, it is over 500 + shaders in total ..  it will be over 500 MB in download too .. can't wait to put them all in one scene  and render lol 

RAMWolff said:

You are the mistress of randomization honey!  The brick work is very hand laid looking!  Love it!

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,929

My comment about price was purely 'whatever it's likely to be priced at here will be a huge bargain.'

Just so I'm clear. ;)

VERY eager!

No problem, I could split things and it would cost more in total so just a MEGA HUGE BUNDLE  ..and I don;t know yet exactly the price as I will decide in the last moment 

and you are crystal clear my friend ! you have the right to ask anything in regards no problem 

btw I saw your images with the granny LOL and reminds me of the windows shaders ..almost forgot to add it ..to much stuff losing already track

My comment about price was purely 'whatever it's likely to be priced at here will be a huge bargain.'

Just so I'm clear. ;)

VERY eager!

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,963
    edited March 2016

<edit> well, that didn't work ... ;)  That's supposed to be animated!

gimme.gif
    200 x 200 - 348K
    Post edited by SimonJM on

not working forum formatted it already but funny lol

• KnittingmommyKnittingmommy Posts: 8,191

I'm amazed that you were able to blend the restaurant into the HDRI so well.  I really need to learn that trick.  It actually looked like it was part of the HDRI itself.  As for the shaders, I liked the different looks you were able to get with the same model.  Nice!  Really cannot wait until this set of shaders is done.  I'm already setting some money aside so I can get it first day!

Thanks , there is not trick ..just having good HDR and PBR shaders that what Iray is about , I do my own HDR maps for Iray 12 K is optimal for Iray and very sharp as there is no Antialiasing filter that blur pictures in my Nikon D800E and Iray does have it so at the end I am getting a perfect picture without losing quality of the background , and I do not edit my HDRI maps and leave it at the same colors and white balance I shot it was made with base settings so later in Iray you can do whatever , most  HDRI have already white balance build in  and that get hard to blend the models, it need to be on raw settings as the enviorment Sun Sky in Iray . After you have the HDRI the PBR shaders response to the light the sane way the real stuff in the photo , the colors of the shader can;t have any cast color from the sky etc. as it  can  change  later and get double blue from the sky light, for example if I  created the  green metal paint in  the  same color as in HDR metal paint then later the  green paint on the model  would change due to  the blue  light from the  sky , but if I keep the color neutral it will  match the real paint in the picture . I don;t know if I explained it right, it is hard to do that just with words for me but after I am done  with the set I will make couple  videos showing some nice tricks and tips and how to use it optimal for the photo real effect .and it is not hard to do, just know the right steps . If you know how to shut manually  with a real camera you should not have issue in iray as it is just the same for the lighting and settings as a real camera . I converted all my real camera lenses info into DS for quick  grab .. going to  make it available soon with couple of  my  winter HDRI for small cost. They are 27 EV stops very high dynamics you don;t see often  on internet .

btw someone asked me in PM what you do with the invy shader , well here is how it works.

You can apply it to anything since it is tiled and translucent as the real thing , but the best is to create a geometry Schell create little distance like 2-5 cm and the magic happen, the shader is not flat , it is also translucent so it will behave like a 3d plant model .. the distance allow the light to penetrate and create also shadows .. creating a nice illusion .  here quick previews just simple so sorry for the quality .. 

I'm amazed that you were able to blend the restaurant into the HDRI so well.  I really need to learn that trick.  It actually looked like it was part of the HDRI itself.  As for the shaders, I liked the different looks you were able to get with the same model.  Nice!  Really cannot wait until this set of shaders is done.  I'm already setting some money aside so I can get it first day!

the greenman3-house-ivy.jpg
    927 x 714 - 438K
    the greenman2.jpg
    848 x 1200 - 669K
    the greenman3-house-ivy3.jpg
    960 x 1080 - 579K
    the greenman3-house-ivy2.jpg
    960 x 1080 - 622K