MEC4D PBS shaders vol.2 -Released- [Commercial]

1192022242547

Comments

  • MEC4DMEC4D Posts: 5,249

    here from the fish view point still under water just slightly below the surface

    lake under water3.jpg
    1920 x 720 - 1M
    lake under water2.jpg
    1920 x 720 - 981K
  • After seeing your animation and the renders you posted on the thread in commons I immediately snapped up that bundle (and a few other bits from stonemason) now I'm looking forward to even more options with this new shader pack!  Although I admit I'm still learning how to use vol. 1 well.

     

    By the way, any word on the wood pack vol. 3?

  • MEC4DMEC4D Posts: 5,249

    Vol.2 is easy to use as all shaders are preset already all you need to do is just scale (tile ) it correctly to your model size 

    Wood vol.3 will be released after Merchant Resource Pure Metal in April 

    Thanks for the support !

    After seeing your animation and the renders you posted on the thread in commons I immediately snapped up that bundle (and a few other bits from stonemason) now I'm looking forward to even more options with this new shader pack!  Although I admit I'm still learning how to use vol. 1 well.

     

    By the way, any word on the wood pack vol. 3?

     

  • MEC4DMEC4D Posts: 5,249

    Having fun again with the Lake set, replaced water and ground with one of the moss shader from vol.2  stones with mossy stones shader u got the other day , v7 with my Vampire huntress outfit with leather shader and cotton from vol.2 

    into the woods.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 724K
  • FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,684
    edited March 2016
    MEC4D said:

    Here are the 4 volumetric water shaders from vol.2 rendered on the Stonemason new set 

    Outstanding work.  Absolutely looking forward to these volumetric water shaders. 

    Post edited by FirstBastion on
  • TesseractSpaceTesseractSpace Posts: 1,182

    Wishing I could get the Fern Lake set, but even without I'm really looking forward to what I can do with the volumetric water on some other sets. :)

  • AlexLOAlexLO Posts: 193
    edited March 2016

    Full(er) Ultra HD sized version of my Apt 39 revamp with PBS Shaders Vol.2  is in the gallery to like & experience in it's detail. Loving this set of shaders! The perfect way to breathe new life into vintage sets & props. <3
    http://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#images/112355

     

    SundayMorning-Apt39-iray2015-AlexLO-1600-PBS.jpg
    1600 x 855 - 551K
    Post edited by AlexLO on
  • Any release date yet?

  • MEC4DMEC4D Posts: 5,249

    I just sent the same question to the store marketing  , it was never so late before but I suspect due to new PA wave .. I am as impatience as you already frown but finger crossed and waiting for the reply .

    Any release date yet?

     

  • jardinejardine Posts: 1,196

    beautiful water!

    hope these shaders are released soon...

    i've already been holding my breath for them this Madness, and the more you show of them the more i wish i could be using them and learning them now. :)

    j

     

  • MEC4DMEC4D Posts: 5,249

    Thanks, I stopped teasing you with it until the release .. so much stuff it is even hard to show you everything  in previews , I wish you got it already

    Thanks for the support and stay tuned, the release day is closer 

    jardine said:

    beautiful water!

    hope these shaders are released soon...

    i've already been holding my breath for them this Madness, and the more you show of them the more i wish i could be using them and learning them now. :)

    j

     

     

  • So do we Cath!  Can't wait to start redoing older stuff with this!

  • MEC4DMEC4D Posts: 5,249

    Just for spring  time .. dusting off the old sets :)  can't wait to see what you all do with

    So do we Cath!  Can't wait to start redoing older stuff with this!

     

  • Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,923

    It's really funny that the architecture stuff comes out just as I've been noodling at trying to spruce up older content. Heh.

     

  • MEC4DMEC4D Posts: 5,249

    Did you wish for or something ? he he  I want to make separate Construction pack this summer with a lot of stuff .. just for that , different types of side walks, walls , stones and all the new stuff ..I play with it often  

    It's really funny that the architecture stuff comes out just as I've been noodling at trying to spruce up older content. Heh.

     

     

  • KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943

    Architectural construction pack by MEC4D? WANT!

    Wishing for cobblestones ...

    Kopfsteinpflaster.jpg
    1280 x 960 - 322K
  • MEC4DMEC4D Posts: 5,249

    It will cover it as well and everything around us 

    Kerya said:

    Architectural construction pack by MEC4D? WANT!

    Wishing for cobblestones ...

     

  • SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,962
    MEC4D said:

    Thanks, I stopped teasing you with it until the release .. so much stuff it is even hard to show you everything  in previews , I wish you got it already

    Thanks for the support and stay tuned, the release day is closer 

    jardine said:

    beautiful water!

    hope these shaders are released soon...

    i've already been holding my breath for them this Madness, and the more you show of them the more i wish i could be using them and learning them now. :)

    j

     

     

    No, keep teasing us ... we deserve it ... cheeky

  • SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634

    well I had my doubts about the water but these last few renders showed me the light and proved to me that you are better at this than I...for now. :)

  • IppotamusIppotamus Posts: 1,579
    SimonJM said:
    MEC4D said:

    Thanks, I stopped teasing you with it until the release .. so much stuff it is even hard to show you everything  in previews , I wish you got it already

    Thanks for the support and stay tuned, the release day is closer 

    jardine said:

    beautiful water!

    hope these shaders are released soon...

    i've already been holding my breath for them this Madness, and the more you show of them the more i wish i could be using them and learning them now. :)

    j

     

     

    No, keep teasing us ... we deserve it ... cheeky

    Might deserve it, but don't know if I can handle much more.  :)

  • SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,962
    Ippotamus said:
    SimonJM said:
    MEC4D said:

    Thanks, I stopped teasing you with it until the release .. so much stuff it is even hard to show you everything  in previews , I wish you got it already

    Thanks for the support and stay tuned, the release day is closer 

    jardine said:

    beautiful water!

    hope these shaders are released soon...

    i've already been holding my breath for them this Madness, and the more you show of them the more i wish i could be using them and learning them now. :)

    j

     

     

    No, keep teasing us ... we deserve it ... cheeky

    Might deserve it, but don't know if I can handle much more.  :)

    I thought it was The Truth! that we were not supposed to be able to handle? devil

  • MEC4DMEC4D Posts: 5,249

    Is that a peace offering or what Pete ? lol 

    You can have as much doubts as you want ..remember one thing .. Nothing bite a Lion  cheeky

    however you can still do better artwork of course ..

     I avoid cheating  in iray or use of alternatives .. as that is the path to the dark side of mambo jumbo carousel aka fake it until you make it ..if you know what I mean .. and I can't sell BS to my trusting customers .

    Szark said:

    well I had my doubts about the water but these last few renders showed me the light and proved to me that you are better at this than I...for now. :)

     

  • SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634

    Peace offering for what? I hope you didn't think I was having a go at you as I wasn't. I am just blunt. :)

     

    I don't doubt myself anymore I just know my limits as it stands now. 

  • Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,923

    I still think it's worth cheating sometimes, particularly when stuff is too complex for Iray to do 'right.' But you don't know until you try to do it realistically. ;)

     

  • MEC4DMEC4D Posts: 5,249

    For a moment I did ..but now I was just kidding with the comments

    You see things are so simple that are hard to get  , the darkest place is always under the lamp

    and I refuse to believe in your limits , you too creative and too smart for that

    The Internet info today on this subject is mixed in all directions and in total chaos that grows up everyday and less sense it make

    for that reason I unsubscribe from all the treads and study on my own as group of people tend to make stuff more difficult as it really is and consume more time and energy

    PBR is less difficult than 3DL shaders, you just need to empty your cup and follow the simple path

    Szark said:

    Peace offering for what? I hope you didn't think I was having a go at you as I wasn't. I am just blunt. :)

     

    I don't doubt myself anymore I just know my limits as it stands now. 

     

  • MEC4DMEC4D Posts: 5,249
    edited March 2016

    Everything that exist in real world can be recreated with iray , one things more difficult other less , the only thing that you should never cheat with are reflection surfaces and right color brightness as it will screw everything

    and you mean stuff too complex for us to recreate in iray .. iray just shut photons on the surfaces we made.. as my mother always said .. how you made your bed, so will be your dreams 

    I still think it's worth cheating sometimes, particularly when stuff is too complex for Iray to do 'right.' But you don't know until you try to do it realistically. ;)

     

     

    Post edited by MEC4D on
  • RenomistaRenomista Posts: 921

    MEC4D: if you are ever get tired of making shaders you should contemplate a career as philosopher...

    MEC4D said:

    and you mean stuff too complex for us to recreate in iray .. iray just shut photons on the surfaces we made.. as my mother always said .. how you made your bed, so will be your dreams 

     

    MEC4D said:

    You see things are so simple that are hard to get  , the darkest place is always under the lamp

    and I refuse to believe in your limits , you too creative and too smart for that

    [...]

    PBR is less difficult than 3DL shaders, you just need to empty your cup and follow the simple path

     

  • MEC4DMEC4D Posts: 5,249

    I am definitely lover of wisdom  and I believe in the beauty of simplicity and I often wish to translate my exact thoughts and visions into words, but not always possible that why metaphors are so handy but still sometimes I find myself in a room with a low ceiling , and there isn't light in all my room devil

     

    Renomista said:

    MEC4D: if you are ever get tired of making shaders you should contemplate a career as philosopher...

    MEC4D said:

    and you mean stuff too complex for us to recreate in iray .. iray just shut photons on the surfaces we made.. as my mother always said .. how you made your bed, so will be your dreams 

     

    MEC4D said:

    You see things are so simple that are hard to get  , the darkest place is always under the lamp

    and I refuse to believe in your limits , you too creative and too smart for that

    [...]

    PBR is less difficult than 3DL shaders, you just need to empty your cup and follow the simple path

     

     

  • FerretmaniaFerretmania Posts: 883

    Those water renders looks really great , makes me want to go have a swim. 

    An Architectural construction pack would be awesome to play with . 

  • MEC4DMEC4D Posts: 5,249

    Thanks, I would go too if I can see the bottom lol

    Yes and a lot of it at last 250 and more, starting shutting materials for that soon  

    Those water renders looks really great , makes me want to go have a swim. 

    An Architectural construction pack would be awesome to play with . 

     

Sign In or Register to comment.