The I Wanted Mousse But Got A Moose Instead Complaint Thread.

Comments

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776

Morning. Dawn breaking in an angry orange and purple glow as if a volcano was rising, and not the sun :)

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 10,991

Snapdragons.

Snapdragon seed pods.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,610

I have a secret and that is that I do not like sunburns.

• LeatherGryphonLeatherGryphon Posts: 11,139

Sunburns are like any other burn.  You tend to get burned a couple times before you wise up.

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

page 98

The Mil Kittenless Complaint Thread 

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,063
    ps1borg said:

Morning. Dawn breaking in an angry orange and purple glow as if a volcano was rising, and not the sun :)

Oh, that could be messy!

Dana

I have a secret and that is that I do not like sunburns.

It's not a secret anymore, you need to get a new one now.  And don't tell what it is.  laugh

Dana

The I Have a Secret Complaint Thread.

Dana

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,517
    DanaTA said:
    ps1borg said:

Oh, that could be messy!

Dana

...could be a reality where I live as Mt Hood just east of the city & Mt St Helens is to the north. 

Provided the subduction fault 70 miles off the coast doesn't go first.

...The Lookout It's Going To Blow Compaint Thread!.

My computer somehow restarted during the night.  I was working on a Poser scene with LaRoo but did not save it for some reason.  Now I have to redo the scene if I want to render it.

• LeatherGryphonLeatherGryphon Posts: 11,139
    edited June 2016
    kyoto kid said:
    DanaTA said:
    ps1borg said:

Oh, that could be messy!

Dana

...could be a reality where I live as Mt Hood just east of the city & Mt St Helens is to the north. 

The high rents in the area would seem to be an excessive ticket price to enjoy that ride. surprise

Post edited by LeatherGryphon on

I cannot seem to get DIM to work this morning.  I want to install stuff while I am at work but I cannot get it to do anything after I login.

complaing - OSHA  haz to toss perfectly good msds sheets and replace with sds sheets.  weeks of work to toss off the 'm'  crying

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 10,991
    MistyMist said:

page 98

The Mil Kittenless Complaint Thread 

Check your messages. smiley

edited June 2016
    kyoto kid said:
    DanaTA said:
    ps1borg said:

Oh, that could be messy!

Dana

The high rents in the area would seem to be an excessive ticket price to enjoy that ride. surprise

...tell me about it, particularly when most jobs here pay under 15$ an hour and rent can be 60% of your income (or more).

Post edited by kyoto kid on

My computer somehow restarted during the night.  I was working on a Poser scene with LaRoo but did not save it for some reason.  Now I have to redo the scene if I want to render it.

...do you have WIn 10?  If so it was probably an automatic update that rebooted the system.  This is why I am staying with Win 7.

edited June 2016

...just cannot seem to get out of this chilly wet pattern.  Was supposed to be clearing off by today, now not until Sunday at the earliest.  Have a picnic hosted by a local transit support group to go to on Saturday. Was supposed to be in the low 80s and sunny, now mid 60s at best and rain (the combination usually meaning mid to upper 50s). Will probably cancel.

Getting this spell checker to work is like trying to start an old petrol lawnmower or kick start motorcycle.

...The Why Does It Have To Rain On My Picnic Complaint Thread?

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,189

What spell checker?

frank0314 said:

What spell checker?

I nevar mispell my words?

frank0314 said:

What spell checker?

...the one here on the forums.  It also doesn't check words shorter than 4 letters which is a real pain.  Even Google's spell check does that and I don't have to reset the language every session either.

stupid question, how do I add another runtime in Poser 11 Pro?

• hphoenixhphoenix Posts: 1,335
    kyoto kid said:
    frank0314 said:

What spell checker?

...the one here on the forums.  It also doesn't check words shorter than 4 letters which is a real pain.  Even Google's spell check does that and I don't have to reset the language every session either.

As a budding sorcerer, I could really use a good spell-checker.  Who's the one on the forums that I keep hearing about, and how much would I have to pay him to check my spells?

okay another stupid question is today the fifteenth or the sixteenth?

...sixteenth.

edited June 2016
    hphoenix said:
    kyoto kid said:
    frank0314 said:

What spell checker?

As a budding sorcerer, I could really use a good spell-checker.  Who's the one on the forums that I keep hearing about, and how much would I have to pay him to check my spells?

...if you need to have your spells checked I would suggest finding a good thaumaturgologist as well as maybe getting a new spell book as yours might be out of date.

• hphoenixhphoenix Posts: 1,335
    kyoto kid said:
    hphoenix said:
    kyoto kid said:
    frank0314 said:

What spell checker?

...if you need to have your spells checked I would suggest finding a good thaumaturgologist as well as maybe getting a new spell book as yours might be out of date.

But thaumaturgologists are pretty pricey.  And I'm writing my own spells, which is why I need a spell-checker.  I figured the old books had already been checked pretty thoroughly.....

I don't want my new spells having mistakes.  That can get messy (well, not as messy as that ritual where I got the hiccups in the middle of the incantations) and I'd like to keep from destroying too much property by accident.  Again.

The My Tea Creamer is Spoiled Complaint Thread

edited June 2016

...I wouldn't trust a non professional hack at one of those "marketplace thaumaturgological kiosks".  A properly licenced and bonded guild thaumaturgologist will never steer you wrong as his or her professional reputation would be at stake and as he or she would be held liable for passing erroneous information which would result being kicked out of of and blacklisted throughout the land by the guild,

For example would you trust some travelling fly by night fortifications "engineer" to improve the defences at your castle?  I wouldn't.

...The My Spells Don't Check Out Properly Complaint Thread.

This discussion has been closed.