Easy Environments: ExoPlanet VIII (Daz Studio) [Commercial]

Comments

• FlipmodeFlipmode Posts: 882

Hi guys!
    Just to drop the usual "available now" info. :)
    Easy Environments Earth
    I hope you`ll like the set.
    If you are looking for extra-info, here`s the info & tips page: Link: Easy Environments Earth info

wc

wc

wc

wc

• JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,255
    edited June 2018

Bought. But you might want to change the thread title. There isn't a Poser version. Or at least not one in my downloads.

Post edited by JOdel on

Lol, huh, what the hell? There was one when I submitted the set!
    Very sorry for the inconvenience, I`ll mail Daz immediately and ask what happened.

edited June 2018

Just to update ... I didn`t hear back from Daz yet, I guess we missed the office hours. But I am sure they`ll fix it and add the Poser version as soon as possible.
    Thanks for the info JOdel, and again sorry to all Poser users for the inconvenience.

Edit: Heard back from Daz, it might take a bit, but the Poser download should be up more or less soon.

Post edited by Flipmode on

Good morning :)

I think the Poser downloads are available now, sorry for the mess.

It is indeed. Thanks for poking them.

Hi!
    A new set is on it`s way, Easy Environments: Clouds II. It features another set of "Above the Clouds" Skyspheres/HDRIs, Nightfall and Daytime.

wc

wc

wc

• Nice! I'll have to check that out when it's available.

I liked the previous Clouds set.

Glad you liked the first one. :) Cool render, lovely reflections!

edited July 2018

Hi guys!
    I`d like to let you know that the Iray version of Easy Environments: Earth got a quite substantial update.
    All the Starfields have been added as Render-Settings presets (the original physical skysphere starfields are still there).
    The starfield textures have been converted to HDRI format (.exr) for those new presets.
    Bottom line, if you want to, you can use the starfields like any other Iray HDRI now. (They don`t give much light though since the sun is an extra object on this set)

The EE Earth Info page has also recently been updated with more info on Iray-rendering.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

Since I am already here, up next I'm gonna send you to outa space, to find another race
    :)

wc

wc

wc

Post edited by Flipmode on

Hello there!

The Space set, already teased above, is about to be released in a few days, so it`s time for more previews. :)
    The set includes 13 fantasy planets, Mars, Venus and 10 starfields. All planets have mirrored preloads as well, which is handy if you want to quickly switch the lighting direction.
    It supports Iray, 3Delight and Poser.

I hope you`ll like it!

wc

wc

wc

wc

wc

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,145

Beautiful :)

Laurie

• tkdroberttkdrobert Posts: 3,534
    edited July 2018

Awesome sauce!!

Post edited by tkdrobert on

Thanks guys, glad you like it. :)
    Couple more previews before release (in a day or two I think) >

wc

wc

wc

edited July 2018

Picked this up today along with your other easy alien exoplanetI  environment.  I redeemed some rewards cash today. smiley

Post edited by tkdrobert on

Thanks! I hope you`ll get some cool scifi scenes out of it. :)

Flipmode said:

Thanks! I hope you`ll get some cool scifi scenes out of it. :)

I'm sure I will.  It will be interesting trying some of them in 3Delight.  I've never really used any sky domes in 3Delight.  I have you're info site so I should be OK.

Hi guys!

A new set is on the way, quite season-appropriately named "Winter II" :)
    I hope you`ll like it!

The groundplane has a couple of morphs you can dial in: three foot-print tracks (two side-by-side, one from the oposite side) and two sizes of sled-lanes.
    Snow-falling and snow-drifting props are included, you can simply hide/show them.

wc

wc

wc

wc

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,145

Ohhh very nice :D!

Laurie

Will be looking forward to that.

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,944

Love the Winter theme!

Thanks, glad you guys like it. :)

wc

• Rieke77Rieke77 Posts: 618

Looks beautiful!

Thanks, glad you like the images :)
    -

This next image is not a proper promo render, just a quick test I did to see if the sled-line morph would fit with the vintage sled Daz gave away a couple of days ago. At the time I made the set I had no sled in my library. ;)

Also, both the snow-falling and the snow-drifting prop are turned on, so ...lots of snow. ;)

wc

wc

• Flipmode said:
    Also, both the snow-falling and the snow-drifting prop are turned on, so ...lots of snow. ;)

Ooo, nice — I can think of a lot of neat scene ideas for in-"camera" effects like this.

Glad the snow props look useful to you Kitty. :)

I just wanted to mention the set got a release date now, it should be available in less than a week.

Excellent!

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,224

Which render engine(s) is the winter environment designed for?

barbult said:

3Delight, Iray, Poser. Lighting included for all of them. ;)
    I always tag the promos (bottom right), so you can tell which renderer was used for each image.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,224
    Flipmode said:
    barbult said:

3Delight, Iray, Poser. Lighting included for all of them. ;)
    I always tag the promos (bottom right), so you can tell which renderer was used for each image.

Thanks, I saw "Daz Studio" on the promo renders, but I didn't see whether it was Iray or 3Delight that was used. Now that you mention it, I see Iray on the "not a proper promo render" sled image. Looks good.