New Genesis, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

Comments

• 3Ddreamer3Ddreamer Posts: 1,282

Richard Haseltine said:

DMax said:

This is about the Bachelor Bundle which I purchased a week ago. There was an error with the missing Montreal hairstyle which I see now has been corrected. How do I go about obtaining the hair which was missing in the bundle when I first purchased it? Thank you (I was away for a week and now cannot find the discussion thread on this subject).

Thank you!

I thought this should have happened automatically, if it hasn't you may need to open a support ticket - however, if others are also affected it may be a more general issue that I can send on to Daz.

I still don't have the Montreal hair either. It says it is in the Bachelor Living Bundle now, and that I own that Bundle, but Montreal Flip Hair isn't showing purchased on the website. So it may be a general issue.

• Richard Haseltine said:

DMax said:

This is about the Bachelor Bundle which I purchased a week ago. There was an error with the missing Montreal hairstyle which I see now has been corrected. How do I go about obtaining the hair which was missing in the bundle when I first purchased it? Thank you (I was away for a week and now cannot find the discussion thread on this subject).

Thank you!

I thought this should have happened automatically, if it hasn't you may need to open a support ticket - however, if others are also affected it may be a more general issue that I can send on to Daz.

It is, but we still have the poses included, which are now not shown as included in the bundle. So I think we get the poses that were orignally shown instead of the hair.

• OK, thank you - I believe the intent was to add the hair, not sure if the poses were meant to remain,so I have sent a follow -up message.

• Cris Palomino said:

miladyderyni_173d399f47 said:

So, is it still only holiday sale items that count to get a punch? If not and any $2+ item triggers, then mine still isn't working. 

Since I decided early on it wasn't my kind of deal/promo/ game, I don't personally care. Just flagging to give Daz a clearer picture of how many users still need a fix.

Punch Card: 
    To qualify for the punch card - the order must be $2 or more and can't be a gift card.

To use the punch card discount - items featured as part of the “2022 Holiday Sale.” Excludes Gift Cards, FastGrab items, Daz+ Memberships, and “Today Only” deals unless otherwise specified. Currently, on the sales page, we have a little punch card icon next to each of the sales where the coupon discount should apply. 

Thanks, Richard. I missed the icon. 

PS: I am enjoying the item I got that didn't count 

OK, thank you - I believe the intent was to add the hair, not sure if the poses were meant to remain,so I have sent a follow -up message.

Is the Montreal Hair now appearing in any bundles? Another pass has been taken and at least a couple of you should definitely be seeing it.

Richard Haseltine said:

OK, thank you - I believe the intent was to add the hair, not sure if the poses were meant to remain,so I have sent a follow -up message.

Is the Montreal Hair now appearing in any bundles? Another pass has been taken and at least a couple of you should definitely be seeing it.

Yeah, it is, and they took the poses out.

• vagansvagans Posts: 422

I really don't get this extra loyalty bonus. I've tried any items at all from the anniversary sale page and it doesn't apply to anything at all. Does that loyalty bonus require a previous day purchase?

• ericolsenericolsen Posts: 350
    edited December 2022

Teen Josie 8 Pro bundle is only showing at 37% off on in my cart.  As I have the new goth bundle in there too, and 35% off with my punch cards, this is not correct becuase it's in today's "50% off Historical Best-Sellers" category, 60% off when you have a new release, which I do.  This is also true for other items in that historical category.  The "4 in 1 Buns and Ponytail Hair", for example, only shows a 10% off discount at checkout, when it should be 60% before the punch card discounts.

EDIT: Actually, although those items are listed in the preview spinnner for the category, they aren't actually in that category page.  

Post edited by ericolsen on
  • Not so impressed with the Orange banner offer of Victoria 9 HD, since I already own that lol

• HoMartHoMart Posts: 480
    edited December 2022

Why do I get this Banner offer

as I own https://www.daz3d.com/victoria-9-hd-intro-bundle

Is there a new Ultra-Advanced Genesis 9 somewhere in the shop?

One that is more advanced than the one I already bought?

Please enlighten me.

Screenshot 2022-12-05 080333.jpg
    1450 x 752 - 80K
    Post edited by HoMart on
  • ericolsen said:

Not so impressed with the Orange banner offer of Victoria 9 HD, since I already own that lol

Same here 

• Robert Freise said:

ericolsen said:

Not so impressed with the Orange banner offer of Victoria 9 HD, since I already own that lol

Same here 

Same

• caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,335
    edited December 2022

Why do I find an orange banner today, offering me 50% off Victoria 9 even though I have owned her since day 1? Is there no alternative offer?

Post edited by caravelle on
  • SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,301

Catherine3678ab said:

Robert Freise said:

ericolsen said:

Same here 

Same

Same 

• I also have this banner, but I don't own Victoria 9 and even at 50% off have zero interest in buying it. Thanks but, hard pass. smiley

• zombietaggerung said:

I also have this banner, but I don't own Victoria 9 and even at 50% off have zero interest in buying it. Thanks but, hard pass. smiley

I feel the same as well. 

• 3Ddreamer3Ddreamer Posts: 1,282

butterflyfish said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Yeah, it is, and they took the poses out.

Montreal Hair is showing up in my Product Library now, I'll check it downloads in DIM when I get home from work.

• Yeah, orange banner for products already bought for me too. 

• Sevrin said:

Catherine3678ab said:

Robert Freise said:

ericolsen said:

Same here 

Same

Same

Ditto 

• Yeh, I'm really not impressed, even almost insulted that I get an offer to buy Victoria 9 HD when I already have purchased the expensive Victoria 9 megabundle.

How about something I could use instead ???

• Charlie Judge said:

Yeh, I'm really not impressed, even almost insulted that I get an offer to buy Victoria 9 HD when I already have purchased the expensive Victoria 9 megabundle.

How about something I could use instead ???

^^^ THIS! ^^^

It feels like a real slap in the face.  Like they know my wallet is here but I'm invisible.

• tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,389

It used to be that people who already owned an item on offer got something else instead, or could even choose for themselves from a selection. I wonder whyever that was given up. These days, it rather feels like the store's management is set on punishing early buyers. Weird!

• ArtAngel said:

You probabably already get it now, but for any newcomers that don't and are confused, here is how I, a shopper here, interpret the lingo. But of course, this is just my personal opinion based on my experience shopping here.

Thanks ArtAngel, that looks right to me.

Also, I'm fairly sure the $2 threshold is about the whole cart, i.e., that we get the punch for buying multiple things under $2 -- as long as the cart is over $2 combined.

Punch Cards are a cool idea, and a great bonus, but since we're having to run experiments and crawl forums to understand the rules, it seems the marketing communication part of the sale could use some TLC from Daz staff.

• frank0314 said:

barbult said:

TDBAGZ said:

Still broke for me.

Two qualifying purchases (from 2 carts). One was from the sales page itself to be sure.

Unless, next punch dosent show activate till following day. In which a Current Bonus Value and a next day "Unlocked" indication really should be showing now.

I'll check back again after the day's clock rolls over.  

What clock? What time zone? Daz Utah time? UTC? Something else? Previous punch sales seemed to vary. I haven't been able to gat an answer to this "clock" question. Maybe that is why some people think they are not getting the punches they think they have earned. Why can't Daz be clear about time? It is important.

It is going by Daz time 

Maybe Daz should just have a small calendar/clock widget on the site that shows Daz Time™ ?

• Okay :-) New Banner works on Hair flash sale :-)

• WandWWandW Posts: 2,788

Catherine3678ab said:

Okay :-) New Banner works on Hair flash sale :-)

Another hidden (for me)  banner; find it here...

https://www.daz3d.com/notifier/inbox

Thank you,  Catherine for the heads-up!  smiley

edited December 2022

Hi mods, my cart's just been crashing repeatly, and right now, it won't load at all, just gives me a blank page. Was trying to use a gift coupon that I was sent via banner. I think I had the Norse furniture in there, and one of the hairs in the DO flash sale right now, but I'm not totally sure. Could you please check what's going on with the store? Thanks!

Edit: Tried with different browser, also failed; store also doesn't let me add anything new to the cart, hangs on 'adding to cart'. What's going on? The coupon has a deadline on it, I'd really like to use it ...

Post edited by tsroemi on
  • bytescapesbytescapes Posts: 1,810

tsroemi said:

Hi mods, my cart's just been crashing repeatly, and right now, it won't load at all, just gives me a blank page. Was trying to use a gift coupon that I was sent via banner. I think I had the Norse furniture in there, and one of the hairs in the DO flash sale right now, but I'm not totally sure. Could you please check what's going on with the store? Thanks!

Yes, the cart just comes up blank for me too. Attempting to add an item to the cart just shows a progress bar forever.

Tested on Firefox and Safari, OS X 12.6.1.

bytescapes said:

tsroemi said:

Yes, the cart just comes up blank for me too. Attempting to add an item to the cart just shows a progress bar forever.

Tested on Firefox and Safari, OS X 12.6.1.

Oh thank goodness, so it's not just me! 

• I can't get to my cart either. I get a page that says:

This page isn’t working

www.daz3d.com is currently unable to handle this request.

HTTP ERROR 500

This discussion has been closed.