New Genesis, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 92,009
edited January 26 in The Commons
Post edited by frank0314 on
«134567100

Comments

  • ioonrxoonioonrxoon Posts: 837
    edited November 2022

    Cris Palomino said:

    Again, Daz plus are excluded from punches. 

    Edit: In speaking with Daz, they agreed the text was confusing. It states Daz plus excluded in one spot and not the other, so it's been corrected.

     

    The + items may be excluded from double punches, but they shouldn't be excluded from regular ones, nor were they before. It was even advertised that punches worked on new releases and  daz+ items, excluding only gift cards and fast grab.

    This is still visible on bachelor page.

    "Excludes Gift Cards and FastGrab items. Double discount excludes New Releases, Gift Cards, and Daz+ items."

    Post edited by ioonrxoon on
  • colcurvecolcurve Posts: 130

    cris, could you state why the discounts for clothing + characters has changed?

  • Wonderland said:

    It says:

    Save Big On Daz+ Items!

    Get 40% OFF thousands of Daz+ Items, 50% OFF* when you buy 2, or 60% OFF* when you buy 3 or more.

    • • Plus your Punch Card savings
    • • Plus an EXTRA 10% OFF

    VIEW ALL ITEMS

    That is definitely not working at all.

    Trying to make an inquiry on this. The text above has been revised to remove the punch card line as it was confusing. 

  • colcurve said:

    is stated anywhere that membership purchases do not qualify as a punch?

    I cannot see where it shouldn't qualify. I'll inquire, but you might also put in a ticket. 

  • WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,528

    Cris Palomino said:

    Wonderland said:

    It says:

    Save Big On Daz+ Items!

    Get 40% OFF thousands of Daz+ Items, 50% OFF* when you buy 2, or 60% OFF* when you buy 3 or more.

    • • Plus your Punch Card savings
    • • Plus an EXTRA 10% OFF

    VIEW ALL ITEMS

    That is definitely not working at all.

    Trying to make an inquiry on this. The text above has been revised to remove the punch card line as it was confusing. 

    It says double punches not eligible on Daz+. We should still get 20%+10%+60%off for 3. I'm getting about 50% off.

  • Guys, I have so many reports coming in from you all, I'm having trouble sorting through it all. I need you guys to be specific when you say "featured category" or "today's deal".

  • colcurve said:

    cris, could you state why the discounts for clothing + characters has changed?

     The main promo of the day gets 10%. The day after it will drop to 5%. Should be listed on the sales pages.

  • WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,528

    Example: Retro apartment $3.59-10%=$3.21-60%=$1.28-20%=$1.02 but in cart it's $1.72

  • Cris Palomino said:

    colcurve said:

    cris, could you state why the discounts for clothing + characters has changed?

     The main promo of the day gets 10%. The day after it will drop to 5%. Should be listed on the sales pages.

    Yes, but the drop in price makes no sense, they went from 84% to 77%. Yesterday's 5% category was still above 80%, something like 81% if I remember correctly, not 77%.

  • Please check. Double rule punch should be working now.

  • Yup, it works now.

  • WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,528

    Daz+ still not working. Please see my example above.

  • The first buy I made today, I didn't notice but the Punches didn't work, I paid at least one item (and most logically, three) with higher price than it was yesterday. I sent a support request at help center.

  • colcurve said:

    is stated anywhere that membership purchases do not qualify as a punch?

    Gift cards and Fast Grab items are excluded according to the small print. Over the past few days, I've had further discounts on Daz+ items once they hit the cart. I think that's what others are saying too?
  • Wonderland said:

    Daz+ still not working. Please see my example above.

    I had already sent them an example of what I found. 

  • ...aaand now it's not working anymore on yesterday's items.

  • WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,528

    Prices changed back again! And Daz+ still not working. This is really annoying.

  • ioonrxoon said:

    ...aaand now it's not working anymore on yesterday's items.

    What is "it's"? Please be more specific. 

  • WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,528

    Cris Palomino said:

    ioonrxoon said:

    ...aaand now it's not working anymore on yesterday's items.

    What is "it's"? Please be more specific. 

    The prices that were temporarily fixed went back to wrong prices and Daz+ still not working.

  • Prices of some products (in this case, Black Friday poses) went back to 76% and they were 80-something percent less than one hour ago. 

  • WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,528

    And the clothes section went from 84% off back down to 77%.

  • K, things are still being worked on. 

     

  • There was only one deal yesterday, the clothes section. It was fixed after you mentioned the Double rule punch should be working now, but then as I was adding items to cart, they suddenly stopped working again.

  • tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,003

    Poor Cris, what a terrible sunday for you! Thanks so much for helping!

  • Ok, so I have an explanation on the daz plus stuff, but first, can someone who has punches post a screenshot of their cart so I can show daz while I compose the explanation?

  • The problem stems from, say, a 2.99 item from the Daz+ selection page. The reason they are showing 2.99 instead of the correct base price is because that already includes the base 40 from today.

    So instead of thinking of it as 2.99 + 60 + 10, you have to think of it as  2.99 - 33% (to make the 40% 60%) then finally the 10%. That gives a price of 1.79.

    This is because of the category rule, so we're changing it to a cart rule. Prices will go up (2.99 becomes the actual price of 4.99) but only until the cart. Then the math should add up more sensibly.

  • tyra_oeildelouptyra_oeildeloup Posts: 175
    edited November 2022

    Not sure if that's what you want because this whole Punches thing is a bit confusing for me as a not native english speaker, but here is a pic of Poses not working as they should (they were cheaper just a moment ago, all above 80%  ). I should have taken a pic for when they worked, but I didn't know it would "unwork" back again...

     

     

    Capture d’écran (41).png
    809 x 499 - 81K
    Post edited by tyra_oeildeloup on
  • tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,003
    edited November 2022

    Cris Palomino said:

    Ok, so I have an explanation on the daz plus stuff, but first, can someone who has punches post a screenshot of their cart so I can show daz while I compose the explanation?

    Sure can, I have a screenshot from the cart I built yesterday and saved for today, which will show pretty well how the prices went up today. So I'm attaching the shot from yesterday and have now put the same example things back in the cart and made a new screenshot of that as well.

    I have also noticed that the reduced price on the DAZ+ membership has gone up as well, although the discount stayed the same, so that see,s to be wrong as well. Price was 15,00 for me yesterday and the day before, and has now gone up to 21,00.

    hope that helps! 
     

    Edit: Note the cart is not the complete same as yesterday, because I dumped it in between, but the clothes thingies are the same, also the stuff from the 3,99 category.

    513AA7F1-0519-4CD1-BE01-6AD6D7649724.png
    2048 x 1536 - 411K
    F56B22CE-4C62-4FF4-A8B0-E732E0A46473.png
    2048 x 1536 - 407K
    Post edited by tsroemi on
  • tyra_oeildeloup said:

    Not sure if that's what you want because this whole Punches thing is a bit confusing for me as a not native english speaker, but here is a pic of Poses not working as they should (they were cheaper just a moment ago, all above 80%  ). I should have taken a pic for when they worked, but I didn't know it would "unwork" back again...

     

     

    Can you try your cart again to see if it works now? 

  • tsroemi said:

    Cris Palomino said:

    Ok, so I have an explanation on the daz plus stuff, but first, can someone who has punches post a screenshot of their cart so I can show daz while I compose the explanation?

    Sure can, I have a screenshot from the cart I built yesterday and saved for today, which will show pretty well how the prices went up today. So I'm attaching the shot from yesterday and have now put the same example things back in the cart and made a new screenshot of that as well.

    I have also noticed that the reduced price on the DAZ+ membership has gone up as well, although the discount stayed the same, so that see,s to be wrong as well. Price was 15,00 for me yesterday and the day before, and has now gone up to 21,00.

    hope that helps! 
     

    Edit: Note the cart is not the complete same as yesterday, because I dumped it in between, but the clothes thingies are the same, also the stuff from the 3,99 category.

    This appears to be from the discounts dropping. 

This discussion has been closed.