New Genesis, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

19495969798100»

Comments

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 9,479

Cris Palomino said:

Rod Wise Driggo said:

Olivia 9 Makeup product page is broken; item is not properly linked from bundle page.

what's the link please? 

It's bundle exclusive, it is not supposed to have it's own product page. 

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151

PerttiA said:

Cris Palomino said:

Rod Wise Driggo said:

Olivia 9 Makeup product page is broken; item is not properly linked from bundle page.

what's the link please? 

It's bundle exclusive, it is not supposed to have it's own product page. 

Yeah, was trying to figure it out as I didn't see it (expecting a page). I'll advise Daz, should at least unlink it, I would think. 

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,325

Rod Wise Driggo said:

Probably because it is an exclusive for the Pro bundle and therefore not in the store. 

• Rod Wise DriggoRod Wise Driggo Posts: 2,151

Why are there "(Pro) Bundle Exclusives"? Makes absolutely no sense with basics like shapes and makeup IMO. For what's it worth:

Olivia 9 Pro Bundle
    - Has MakeUp listed and linked but leads to Oops: https://www.daz3d.com/olivia-9-makeup

Olympia 9 Pro Bundle
    - Has Alternative Shapes listed and linked but leads to Oops: https://www.daz3d.com/olympia-9-hd-alternative-shapes

Needless to say that the organisation of those Alternative Shapes (in the Case of Olympia) is a mess (elder with HD, yound adult not; no thumbs for applying elder mats, AEs etc.). Plus: Why does a Young Adult (which is 18-22/25 by definition) need to be censored? But that question is probably for another thread.

• memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 3,750

Cris, when I went to the sales page, I saw the label 30% OFF Olivia 9 HD Pro Bundle but only saw 7 thumbnails of items included, and no Olivia 9 HD. Lower down was the label for 30% OFF Olivia 9 HD Starter Bundle and there are 8 thumbnails.

Inside the Pro Bundle was 13 items, finally Olivia 9 HD, and inside the Starter Bundle the count matched at 8 items from the front page.

My first reaction was someone mislabled the bundles. Is this an error or a new trend to not show everything in a bundle on the front page, especially the main character in the Pro Bundle?

• bytescapesbytescapes Posts: 1,807

Something's strange with the Spotlight item discount math.

The blurb says "Get an EXTRA 20% OFF* Debut New and Still New Releases when you buy any Spotlight Release."

If I add "Olivia 9 HD" to my cart, she comes in at 66% off ($17.14) for me. If I then add "Olivia 9 Alternate Shapes", they both go to 69% off ("Olivia 9 HD" is now at $15.43), which is what I'd expect.

If I now add the Spotlight release ("Chalk It Up") I'd expect to see a further drop in the prices of the other two items. But I don't; they stay stuck at 69% off.

Similarly, the pro bundle is $80.60 (66% off) in cart for me. A 20% reduction from adding the Spotlight release should drop that to $64.48 (72% off), unless I have my DAZ math wrong. But it only goes to $72.54 (69% off).

It looks as if adding the Spotlight release gets you an extra 10%, not 20% off.

bytescapes said:

The blurb says "Get an EXTRA 20% OFF* Debut New and Still New Releases when you buy any Spotlight Release."

If I add "Olivia 9 HD" to my cart, she comes in at 66% off ($17.14) for me. If I then add "Olivia 9 Alternate Shapes", they both go to 69% off ("Olivia 9 HD" is now at $15.43), which is what I'd expect.

If I now add the Spotlight release ("Chalk It Up") I'd expect to see a further drop in the prices of the other two items. But I don't; they stay stuck at 69% off.

Similarly, the pro bundle is $80.60 (66% off) in cart for me. A 20% reduction from adding the Spotlight release should drop that to $64.48 (72% off), unless I have my DAZ math wrong. But it only goes to $72.54 (69% off).

It looks as if adding the Spotlight release gets you an extra 10%, not 20% off.

The fine print:

¥ Discount excludes Daz Original Items.

memcneil70 said:

Cris, when I went to the sales page, I saw the label 30% OFF Olivia 9 HD Pro Bundle but only saw 7 thumbnails of items included, and no Olivia 9 HD. Lower down was the label for 30% OFF Olivia 9 HD Starter Bundle and there are 8 thumbnails.

Inside the Pro Bundle was 13 items, finally Olivia 9 HD, and inside the Starter Bundle the count matched at 8 items from the front page.

My first reaction was someone mislabled the bundles. Is this an error or a new trend to not show everything in a bundle on the front page, especially the main character in the Pro Bundle?

I see what you mean, and I can't honestly remember if past pro bundles show everything on the sale page since I think it's assumed that people know it contains what's in the starter. I rarely look at the sale page very carefully since I just go straight to the product page to see what's in it and what the descriptions and product lists say. I'll leave a message for Richard to ask him if he recalls the normal set up and if this diverges as I'm about to sign off and Richard will be back in a bit. 

• bytescapesbytescapes Posts: 1,807

Charlie Judge said:

bytescapes said:

The fine print:

Ooooh ... I knew I'd missed something.

OK, forget I said anything. Is that new, though? I've been spending like a drunken sailor on shore leave this month and I don't remember that coming up before. But perhaps I just wasn't paying attention.

• bytescapes said:

Charlie Judge said:

bytescapes said:

The fine print:

Ooooh ... I knew I'd missed something.

OK, forget I said anything. Is that new, though? I've been spending like a drunken sailor on shore leave this month and I don't remember that coming up before. But perhaps I just wasn't paying attention.

I think it has been and on and off exclusion.  Some days its there and others its not. Haven't paid too much attention but I feel like it applied to olympia 9 but I remember on other items it has not appled ( Ariana bundle deal, etc).

• FenixPhoenixFenixPhoenix Posts: 3,024

The offer for the dforce Grab Bag in today's promotion only mentions any "New Release," but it's not working if you have a Spotlight New Release. That said, it works with a Debut New Release. But if you click on the link it has there of "New Release" (<this link) it shows a selection where spotlight items are included.

FenixPhoenix said:

The offer for the dforce Grab Bag in today's promotion only mentions any "New Release," but it's not working if you have a Spotlight New Release. That said, it works with a Debut New Release. But if you click on the link it has there of "New Release" (<this link) it shows a selection where spotlight items are included.

It is any new release over five dollars and the spotlight releases are less than $5, at least for DAZ+ members 

• Payat ParinPayat Parin Posts: 980

No flash sale on a Friday after office hours? Boring !

• FenixPhoenixFenixPhoenix Posts: 3,024

Charlie Judge said:

FenixPhoenix said:

It is any new release over five dollars and the spotlight releases are less than $5, at least for DAZ+ members

Thanks for pointing that out! 

• svagsiggesvagsigge Posts: 36

Friends of sale 20% off for daz + don't seem to work or am I missing something?

I add three Predatron items and get 50% off for 1, 2 or 3 items no daz+ 20 extra off.

If I add one or more from debut I get 60% off.

No daz+ extra 20% off seems possible to get.

• LindseyLindsey Posts: 1,984

The Olivia 9 Pro Bundle page says the Olivia 9 Makeup product is a "bonus" included with the purchase of the Olivia 9 Pro Bundle.  

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,251
    edited June 2023

Not getting the extra 20% off for 2+ Friends of Sale. For a short time the 60% off did not kick in with a Spotlight item. It was all working properly a few minutes ago, but now it is not. I will wait a bit to see if it comes around, but no sale otherwise.

ETA: Discounts returned to normal after the rollover. Luckily for me everything in my cart was still eligible...

Post edited by NorthOf45 on

50% OFF Daily Specials
    60% OFF* when you buy any Debut New, Still New, or Spotlight Release
    Daz+ Members: Get an EXTRA 30% OFF* when you buy any 2+

Does not work

• So I'm trying to use my daz+ coupons today, and no matter what I put in my cart (all definitely eligible for discounts) it doesn't take the full $6 off. It takes around $4, but not precisely. I've been screwing around with this for about an hour now and it just isn't working. Is it not counting the wishlist sale discount or something?

Shadowdream said:

So I'm trying to use my daz+ coupons today, and no matter what I put in my cart (all definitely eligible for discounts) it doesn't take the full $6 off. It takes around $4, but not precisely. I've been screwing around with this for about an hour now and it just isn't working. Is it not counting the wishlist sale discount or something?

It's a common problem with the order in which the discounts are given, DAZ needs to fix it (again) 

• Thanks. I'd noticed it before a few times but it wasn't on something I was particularly worried about picking up.
    Should I hope that it gets fixed today (as in is it something they often fix if it's brought to their attention just to have it break next time?) or is it an ongoing thing that I should just pass on bothering with today?

Shadowdream said:

Thanks. I'd noticed it before a few times but it wasn't on something I was particularly worried about picking up.
    Should I hope that it gets fixed today (as in is it something they often fix if it's brought to their attention just to have it break next time?) or is it an ongoing thing that I should just pass on bothering with today?

They have fixed it pretty fast in the past once a moderator has informed them about it, but it is highly likely it is broken the next time you try to use it - One must check every time.

• PerttiA said:

Shadowdream said:

Thanks. I'd noticed it before a few times but it wasn't on something I was particularly worried about picking up.

They have fixed it pretty fast in the past once a moderator has informed them about it, but it is highly likely it is broken the next time you try to use it - One must check every time.

Ok. Great. I'll check it again later then. Thank you! :)

I've reported the different issues.

The 30% issue should be resolved now. The $6 issue may require a ticket as it seems to be working correctly on our end. Just made sure you have eligible items in your cart.

• Ok. Thank you. Ticket submitted!

Rotating banner advertises Blink Sale that says "items change every six hours'" and also say ends at 05:59 MDT. At any rate it lnks to a selection of items that no longer receive the discount. So either it should be changed to lead to a new selection or be removed to avoid confusion.

• stelaristelari Posts: 72

Charlie Judge said:

Rotating banner advertises Blink Sale that says "items change every six hours'" and also say ends at 05:59 MDT. At any rate it lnks to a selection of items that no longer receive the discount. So either it should be changed to lead to a new selection or be removed to avoid confusion.

You can get to the new selection by changing the -1 to a -2 in the URL: https://www.daz3d.com/huge-blink-savings-2

stelari said:

Charlie Judge said:

You can get to the new selection by changing the -1 to a -2 in the URL: https://www.daz3d.com/huge-blink-savings-2

Thanks. But DAZ still needs to correct the banner link. 

edited June 2023

Charlie Judge said:

stelari said:

Charlie Judge said:

Thanks. But DAZ still needs to correct the banner link. 

And now fixed with new banner ad. Thanks. 

---------------------------------------------------

New thread https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/639576/hot-new-northern-season-new-sales-thread-report-issues-here-reporting-only

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
This discussion has been closed.