New Genesis, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

Comments

• Charlie Judge said:

tsroemi said:

Charlie Judge said:

This is what I'm seeing for "Still New Releases and NONE of them are working (i.e. receive the punch discount).

Same here, I have the 35% off punch and it is working on debut new, but not on still new - am attaching cart screen to show (Bomber Jacket = debut new = gets discounted properly; Sweater Suit = still new = does NOT get 35% extra).

Still no resolution ??? 

Reported now.

• HoMart said:

Charlie Judge said:

tsroemi said:

Same here, I have the 35% off punch and it is working on debut new, but not on still new - am attaching cart screen to show (Bomber Jacket = debut new = gets discounted properly; Sweater Suit = still new = does NOT get 35% extra).

Still no resolution ??? 

That probably has something to do with the fact that it's just breakfast time in DAZ Land and the developers probably need a morning coffee first. 

I wonder if it has been reported so that they even know about it 

• Wonderland said:

Yesterday I had a 35% off punch card, didn't buy anything, so now I'm back to 10% off/? I thought it should go to 20%. I think I'm skipping the rest of this sale. It makes no sense to me.

Had you purchased on Saturday and Sunday or only one of them?

• Richard Haseltine said:

Charlie Judge said:

tsroemi said:

Charlie Judge said:

This is what I'm seeing for "Still New Releases and NONE of them are working (i.e. receive the punch discount).

Still no resolution ??? 

Reported now.

And appears to be fixed now with the proper items in the Still Now section. Thanks Richard 

• But items from yesterday aren't in the Still New section like the HD Bite Marks, FSL Dark Dreaming Clothing Shaders.

• somefunok said:

But items from yesterday aren't in the Still New section like the HD Bite Marks, FSL Dark Dreaming Clothing Shaders.

They are for me. Try doing a hard refresh (CTRL F5) 

• tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,414

I see them, too, the Bite Marks and such from yesterday. The ones I was planning on buying, unfortunately, were dropped from the list, I guess time ran out for them already. Ah well ...

• lou_harperlou_harper Posts: 1,087
    edited December 2022

According to promo page "Get 70% OFF* up to 3 Amazing Vehicles when you buy any Debut or Still New Release". I put the Antler Headdress in my cart and it is a still new release but not getting any deal on the vehicles.

error.jpg
    1420 x 1174 - 215K
    Post edited by lou_harper on
  • AZDigitalArtistAZDigitalArtist Posts: 775
    edited December 2022

Is there supposed to be the punch card discount on grab bag items?  Not getting one, not even the 10% because I couldn't find something I wanted yesterday.

Post edited by AZDigitalArtist on
  • Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,376
    edited December 2022

AZDigitalArtist said:

Is there supposed to be the punch card discount on grab bag items?  Not getting one, not even the 10% because I couldn't find something I wanted yesterday.

No, grab bag items are considered a "Today Only" offer and those are excluded from the punch card discounts. 

Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • lou_harper said:

According to promo page "Get 70% OFF* up to 3 Amazing Vehicles when you buy any Debut or Still New Release". I put the Antler Headdress in my cart and it is a still new release but not getting any deal on the vehicles.

Unfortunately the Antler Headress is not a 'Still New Release'. You may be looking at a cached version of the earlier incorrect listing. Try doing a hard refresh (CTRL F5). 

• Debut New and Still New deals hold significantly less appeal after Daz's stunt offering a huge discount on Josie mere days after release, but for the sake of troubleshooting, since others are having issues: I'm still seeing the incorrect selection of Still New items after a refresh. Some of the listed items are getting the loyalty discount in cart, and some aren't.
  • arks0ngarks0ng Posts: 268
    edited December 2022

Bundle-ception!!! The Pixie 9 Fairy Bundle | Daz 3D appears in itself! 

Does it get more magical the more times we complete the link loop?

Post edited by arks0ng on
  • arks0ngarks0ng Posts: 268
    edited December 2022

Oh, by the way, I've had a sales ticket open for about 7 days now, reagrding the Josie bundle initial price error, that hasn't been checked yet. I've never had a sales-related ticket open that long before, is anyone else experiences ticket-related slowdowns or is it possible mine has slipped through the cracks? I only ask because I'm considering a refund for that product if the price issue can't be fixed, and don't want it to go past the refund window :o

Post edited by arks0ng on
  • arks0ng said:

Reported,though it has six items and are all accounted for. 

• arks0ng said:

Oh, by the way, I've had a sales ticket open for about 7 days now, reagrding the Josie bundle initial price error, that hasn't been checked yet. I've never had a sales-related ticket open that long before, is anyone else experiences ticket-related slowdowns or is it possible mine has slipped through the cracks? I only ask because I'm considering a refund for that product if the price issue can't be fixed, and don't want it to go past the refund window :o

I believe as long as you opened the ticket prior, there is now refund window. 

• Cris Palomino said:

arks0ng said:

Shouldn't the Pixie 9 Expressive also be in the bundle? It's there with the rest of the bundle items, not in the add-ons or debut sections.

• ecks201ecks201 Posts: 439

You now need to drop $300 to get 20% off a gift card, instead of the previous $200.
    Just pointing it out.

• doubledeviantdoubledeviant Posts: 1,055
    edited December 2022
    Yeah, messy release:

Clearly the bundle should have included Pixie 9 Expressive as ioonrxoon mentioned.

And because Pixyled Outfit Texture Add-on is grouped in its own section instead of Debut New Releases, it doesn't trigger the additional 10% discount when purchased with the Pixie bundle.
    Post edited by doubledeviant on
  • barbultbarbult Posts: 23,232

According to the advertising and the orange banner and the punch card, I should get the following discounts on the Pixie 9 bundle: 10% ad, 20% banner, 35% loyalty punch card. That should be $68.59 * 0.9 * 0.8 * 0.65 = $32.10. I am getting charged $35.66. I am not getting the 10% off advertised on the store ad. Please ask Daz to correct their cart discounts to reflect the prices they advertised. Numerous screenshots are attached.

Screenshot 2022-12-07 031854.jpg
    769 x 294 - 68K
    Screenshot 2022-12-07 031653.jpg
    1066 x 637 - 88K
    Screenshot 2022-12-07 032120.jpg
    614 x 495 - 77K
    Screenshot 2022-12-07 031540.jpg
    749 x 545 - 70K
  • barbultbarbult Posts: 23,232
    edited December 2022

Oh, I see why I didn't get the advertised 10% off. Further down on the page they used different wording and said I had to buy an additional item to get that 10%. They didn't say that at the top. You know what that feels like. no Why don't we have a cart dump emoji?

Post edited by barbult on
  • ioonrxoon said:

Cris Palomino said:

arks0ng said:

Shouldn't the Pixie 9 Expressive also be in the bundle? It's there with the rest of the bundle items, not in the add-ons or debut sections.

I've reported it. I looked in my product library and it isn't listed, but should be, I believe. 

• maikdeckermaikdecker Posts: 2,750

barbult said:

Oh, I see why I didn't get the advertised 10% off. Further down on the page they used different wording and said I had to buy an additional item to get that 10%. They didn't say that at the top. You know what that feels like. no Why don't we have a cart dump emoji?

We could also find uses for that "chocolate soft ice" emoji often, I guess... devil

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151
    edited December 2022

Ok, so depending on your tier, if it says you get 10% for the tier, that's one thing. If you have the banner that says 20% on the bundle, that's another, and if you buy the bundle with one of the extras, you get another 10% on top of that.

edit: so on the bundle you'd get 10-20-10 and on the extra you'd get 10-10

Post edited by Cris Palomino on
  • Korpin.SulatKorpin.Sulat Posts: 414
    edited December 2022

Man I'm loving this month so far. So many big bundles, costing so little money.

Post edited by Korpin.Sulat on
  • Hasn't this bundle been out for 60 days now : https://www.daz3d.com/torian-81-elven-bundle , why is it still flagged as new, isn't it automated to deflag, surely it doesn't require an actual person to manually adjust it?

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,148

barbult said:

According to the advertising and the orange banner and the punch card, I should get the following discounts on the Pixie 9 bundle: 10% ad, 20% banner, 35% loyalty punch card. That should be $68.59 * 0.9 * 0.8 * 0.65 = $32.10. I am getting charged $35.66. I am not getting the 10% off advertised on the store ad. Please ask Daz to correct their cart discounts to reflect the prices they advertised. Numerous screenshots are attached.

Holiday Punch Card is found where?   

• Shouldn't Pixyled Outfit Texture Add-on count as Debut New for the extra 10% discount for the Pixie bundle? Texture packs and other add-ons have counted for past bundle offers as far as I recall.
  • MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,173

RAMWolff said:

barbult said:

Holiday Punch Card is found where?   

Near the top of the sale page, juse after the "Today Only!"  text.

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,148

Thanks so much 

This discussion has been closed.