V4 Pose Converter for Genesis 1 & Genesis 2 Female (Commercial)

Comments

• Omega96Omega96 Posts: 5
    Zev0 said:

No. Just figure poses. Eg body posing. To include recognizing and translating expressions is another ball game.

That does nothing to stem how impressive this is! I'm going to have to set aside a bit of my paycheck that week!

Cybersox13 said:

Omega96 said:

This is pretty incredible. Does it apply to expressions as well?

Expressions for Gen 4 and up are morphs and can transferred using Dimension 3d's GenX2 http://www.daz3d.com/genesis-generation-x2 ;

I had no idea! That's definitely helpful, thank you!

• GazukullGazukull Posts: 96

I need this product in my life...  Thank you.

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,045

Product is now live:)

• Don't know wether it's ok to leave this comment here, but when using this script, I get the following errors. I have checked but the .dse's mentioned are in the proper place in the library, am I doing something wrong? 

Log:

oaded file: Stand_24F.pz2
    Loading script: C:/Users/Petra/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Library/Scripts/V4 to Genesis 2 Female Pose Converter/resources/Gen4toG2L.dse
    Failed to load script: C:/Users/Petra/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Library/Scripts/V4 to Genesis 2 Female Pose Converter/resources/Gen4toG2L.dse
    Loading script: C:/Users/Petra/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Library/Scripts/V4 to Genesis 2 Female Pose Converter/resources/Gen4toG2R.dse
    Failed to load script: C:/Users/Petra/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Library/Scripts/V4 to Genesis 2 Female Pose Converter/resources/Gen4toG2R.dse
    Loading script: C:/Users/Petra/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Library/Scripts/V4 to Genesis 2 Female Pose Converter/resources/Gen4Feet.dse
    Failed to load script: C:/Users/Petra/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Library/Scripts/V4 to Genesis 2 Female Pose Converter/resources/Gen4Feet.dse
    Saved image: C:\Users\Petra\Documents\DAZ 3D\Studio\My Library\Converted\Flirty\Stand_24F.duf.png
    Script executed successfully: C:/Users/Petra/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Library/Scripts/V4 to Genesis 2 Female Pose Converter/V4 to Genesis 2 Female Pose Converter.dse

• I had no idea it was so new I must have bought it as it hit the market. Anyway works a treat thank you. Certainly not short of poses now :-)

• WilmapWilmap Posts: 2,917
    edited August 2015

I get the same error message too, but the poses seem to be converted OK, although some do need to be tweaked a bit.

Using DS 4.8

Post edited by Wilmap on
  • CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,762
    edited August 2015

Out of curiousity, which version of DAZ are the people getting the error using?  I've been dragging my feet on moving up to the full 4.8, using 4.7 and the 4.8 beta.  Not that the answer is going to stop me from buying this today, I'm just waiting to see which Blink sales show up. :) 

Post edited by Cybersox on
  • These errors may very well be version related. You should be using DAZ Studio version 4.8.0.59

• That didn't take long to fly into my cart.  If you get an M4 one done, that will not take long to get bought either.

While running my conversion, it bring up an error opening file error interface, which I click okay on and it continues its thing.  I kinda wish the script surpressed the error, as I have 11ty billion v4 poses to convert and it stops for you to click ok :D

• Gazukull said:

While running my conversion, it bring up an error opening file error interface, which I click okay on and it continues its thing.  I kinda wish the script surpressed the error, as I have 11ty billion v4 poses to convert and it stops for you to click ok :D

What is the error? You shouldn't be getting one if everything is setup right.

@ DraagonStorm - where is the log file located?  I have been killing the process, as I cannot sit and click ok that many time.

I now think that I must have messed something up, as it seems to give me the error on all poses I try to convert.  (side note: the g2f to g3f script works fine)

• Gazukull said:

@ DraagonStorm - where is the log file located?  I have been killing the process, as I cannot sit and click ok that many time.

I now think that I must have messed something up, as it seems to give me the error on all poses I try to convert.  (side note: the g2f to g3f script works fine)

From DAZ Studio menu bar Help->Troubleshooting->View Log File ...

edited August 2015

Below is a sample:

Loaded file: Pose04.pz2
    Loading script: D:/POSER/RUNTIMES/!GENESIS_2/Scripts/V4 to Genesis 2 Female Pose Converter/resources/Gen4toG2L.dse
    Failed to load script: D:/POSER/RUNTIMES/!GENESIS_2/Scripts/V4 to Genesis 2 Female Pose Converter/resources/Gen4toG2L.dse
    Loading script: D:/POSER/RUNTIMES/!GENESIS_2/Scripts/V4 to Genesis 2 Female Pose Converter/resources/Gen4toG2R.dse
    Failed to load script: D:/POSER/RUNTIMES/!GENESIS_2/Scripts/V4 to Genesis 2 Female Pose Converter/resources/Gen4toG2R.dse
    Loading script: D:/POSER/RUNTIMES/!GENESIS_2/Scripts/V4 to Genesis 2 Female Pose Converter/resources/Gen4Feet.dse
    Failed to load script: D:/POSER/RUNTIMES/!GENESIS_2/Scripts/V4 to Genesis 2 Female Pose Converter/resources/Gen4Feet.dse
    Saved image: D:\POSER\RUNTIMES\!GENESIS_2\Converted\31 V4 POSES\! ! ! !Fantasy Art Poses\!Fantasy Poses\Standard V4\Pose04.duf.png
    DEBUG: --------------------------------
    DEBUG: D:/POSER/Curious Labs Aiko/Poser 6 Aiko/Runtime/libraries/Pose/31 V4 POSES/! ! ! !Fantasy Art Poses/!Fantasy Poses/Standard V4/Pose04A.pz2
    File loaded in 0 min 0.0 sec.
    Loaded file: ZeroG2.duf
    Importing File...
    Importing Pose04A.pz2 ...
    Time to load file: 25.8189 ms
    Imported: Pose04A.pz2
    Building Scene...
    File loaded in 0 min 0.1 sec.
    Loaded file: Pose04A.pz2
    Loading script: D:/POSER/RUNTIMES/!GENESIS_2/Scripts/V4 to Genesis 2 Female Pose Converter/resources/Gen4toG2L.dse
    Failed to load script: D:/POSER/RUNTIMES/!GENESIS_2/Scripts/V4 to Genesis 2 Female Pose Converter/resources/Gen4toG2L.dse
    Loading script: D:/POSER/RUNTIMES/!GENESIS_2/Scripts/V4 to Genesis 2 Female Pose Converter/resources/Gen4toG2R.dse
    Failed to load script: D:/POSER/RUNTIMES/!GENESIS_2/Scripts/V4 to Genesis 2 Female Pose Converter/resources/Gen4toG2R.dse
    Loading script: D:/POSER/RUNTIMES/!GENESIS_2/Scripts/V4 to Genesis 2 Female Pose Converter/resources/Gen4Feet.dse
    Failed to load script: D:/POSER/RUNTIMES/!GENESIS_2/Scripts/V4 to Genesis 2 Female Pose Converter/resources/Gen4Feet.dse
    Saved image: D:\POSER\RUNTIMES\!GENESIS_2\Converted\31 V4 POSES\! ! ! !Fantasy Art Poses\!Fantasy Poses\Standard V4\Pose04A.duf.png
    DEBUG: D:/POSER/Curious Labs Aiko/Poser 6 Aiko/Runtime/libraries/Pose/31 V4 POSES/! ! ! !Fantasy Art Poses/!Fantasy Poses/Standard V4/Pose05.pz2
    Importing File...
    Importing Pose05.pz2 ...
    Time to load file: 33.7119 ms
    Imported: Pose05.pz2
    Building Scene...
    Loaded file: Pose05.pz2
    Saved image: D:\POSER\RUNTIMES\!GENESIS_2\Converted\31 V4 POSES\! ! ! !Fantasy Art Poses\!Fantasy Poses\Standard V4\Pose05.duf.png
    DEBUG: D:/POSER/Curious Labs Aiko/Poser 6 Aiko/Runtime/libraries/Pose/31 V4 POSES/! ! ! !Fantasy Art Poses/!Fantasy Poses/Standard V4/Pose05A.pz2

Post edited by Chohole on
  • DraagonStormDraagonStorm Posts: 748
    edited August 2015
    Gazukull said:

Below is a sample:

Loaded file: Pose04.pz2
    Saved image: D:\POSER\RUNTIMES\!GENESIS_2\Converted\31 V4 POSES\! ! ! !Fantasy Art Poses\!Fantasy Poses\Standard V4\Pose04.duf.png
    DEBUG: D:/POSER/Curious Labs Aiko/Poser 6 Aiko/Runtime/libraries/Pose/31 V4 POSES/! ! ! !Fantasy Art Poses/!Fantasy Poses/Standard V4/Pose04A.pz2
    Importing File...
    Importing Pose04A.pz2 ...
    Time to load file: 25.8189 ms
    Imported: Pose04A.pz2
    Building Scene...
    Loaded file: Pose04A.pz2
    Saved image: D:\POSER\RUNTIMES\!GENESIS_2\Converted\31 V4 POSES\! ! ! !Fantasy Art Poses\!Fantasy Poses\Standard V4\Pose04A.duf.png
    DEBUG: D:/POSER/Curious Labs Aiko/Poser 6 Aiko/Runtime/libraries/Pose/31 V4 POSES/! ! ! !Fantasy Art Poses/!Fantasy Poses/Standard V4/Pose05.pz2
    Importing File...
    Importing Pose05.pz2 ...
    Time to load file: 33.7119 ms
    Imported: Pose05.pz2
    Building Scene...
    Loaded file: Pose05.pz2
    Saved image: D:\POSER\RUNTIMES\!GENESIS_2\Converted\31 V4 POSES\! ! ! !Fantasy Art Poses\!Fantasy Poses\Standard V4\Pose05.duf.png
    DEBUG: D:/POSER/Curious Labs Aiko/Poser 6 Aiko/Runtime/libraries/Pose/31 V4 POSES/! ! ! !Fantasy Art Poses/!Fantasy Poses/Standard V4/Pose05A.pz2

What version of DAZ Studio are you using? Help->About DAZ Studio

Post edited by Chohole on
    edited August 2015

Oh sorry, important detail.  4.8.0.55 Pro (64bit) says the interface.

Post edited by Gazukull on
  • Gazukull said:

Oh sorry, important detail.  4.8.0.55 Pro (64bit) says the interface.

Then that is most likely the issue: You should be using DAZ Studio version 4.8.0.59.

edited August 2015

Ok - going to update from the install manager and report back.  I am on 'country" internet, this may take a moment.  :D  Thank you for your help!

EDIT:  Installed - works like a champ now.  I wonder how long it takes to convert 100000000000 poses? 

Post edited by Gazukull on
  • RedzRedz Posts: 1,459

Fantastic product. I will get so much value from this. Instant buy for me and working perfectly so far. Thanks you two :D 

• Sheesh.  This thing is too easy.  I think I owe you the other 30%  they took off for the intro.

• jasont60jasont60 Posts: 10

I had been holding off the upgrade to 4.8, until now. This works great! It's to easy & I love it! Thanks, take my money anytime :)

• Brilliant product. So I just bought this and the G1/G2F to G3Fpose builder bundle...question, would you consider making a Genesis1 to either G2F/M or G3F pose converter?

And here's another request for a male version. Thanks.

edited August 2015

Thanks for the kind words:) We will review the Pose Converter series again once we get G3M. Until then the series is on hold as other products need to be completed and released. Unfortunately we cannot invest all our time and efforts in Pose Converters alonefrown I for one have a crap load of G3 products that need to be finished, and are way behind schedulecrying

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • curious, How about animations? I can use it either way but are there plans on this doing animations or does it?

I think DraagonStorm has something animated related in the works.

• Zev0 said:

cool thanks for the reply! working with yours a bit now!

• carrie58carrie58 Posts: 3,951
    Zev0 said:

Thanks for the kind words:) We will review the Pose Converter series again once we get G3M. Until then the series is on hold as other products need to be completed and released. Unfortunately we cannot invest all our time and efforts in Pose Converters alonefrown I for one have a crap load of G3 products that need to be finished, and are way behind schedulecrying

Well I have to say thank you loads and also ask so have you considered cloning yourself??? to get more stuff done .......cause you really seem to always hit the nail on the head as far as creating things that are NEEDED, not just oooo shiny!!

• Zev0 said:

Yes, DraagonStorm does ;)

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,560

Wow! love this product. I like the fact, I can convert all my poses to gen 2... Regardless of whether they are for freak or hiro, or M4. Seems like some of them work great, while a few require minor hand adjustment.... For the more exagerated figures.

The poses don't even look half bad on gen 2 male.

The hard part though, is finding where all those pose files are stored. Some people really got creative where they put their poser files.

• I love this product -- it's even processing a load of V3 poses pretty well too. Watching G2F dance through the thousands of poses is pretty entertaining as well... :p

--MW