Introduce Yourself, Hello, my name is.....

Comments

• Hello, everybody!! 

I try to use this softwer but I dont know how to. Can somebody help me to make animation which would last about 10seconds. 

Contact me on mail: [email protected]

• Hello, everybody!! 

I try to use this softwer but I dont know how to. Can somebody help me to make animation which would last about 10seconds. 

Contact me on mail: [email protected]

Is this animation to be made in DAZ Studio?

If so, if you have any specific questions on animation please post your questions in the New Users Forum.   We like to keep questions and answers on the forums so that other new users can benefit from them.

• symsonsymson Posts: 12
    edited September 2015

1. I love to draw.
    2. Banana Pudding is my favorite dessert.
    3. I like to eat.
    4. I like to be fed.
    5. I make sound effect noises when I draw comic books.
    6. I believe in God, not religion.
    7. I highly value  a committed relationship.
    8. I'm brutally honest. (According to my friends.)
    9. I'm unpredictable.
    10. I have a sense of humor.
    11. I'm responsible, resourceful and romantic.

Maria Hill: Agent of SHIELD

See my my more of 2D art here.

Post edited by Chohole on
  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,395

Welcome to the forums

• Welcome to the forums.  Nice art on your site.

• Hello everybody, I'm Lucas. 

I'm fairly new to Daz but have some exp with Blender and Cycles. Let's see where this takes us, I guess the only limit here is imagination :). 

• Welcome, lucas.

• Welcome, lucas.

Thank you

• Thank you!  I have to say I appreciate the time that everyone has been taking in the newbie forums to answer questions!  Very nice of everyone to help out.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,395

Welcome to the forums Lucas

• Hi,everyone....I am Sammy.And my nick-name was FISHBONE SAMMY.I am just a EDM producer.I was mucsic producer but I love work on 3D.They're so beautiful.In my opinion,Humans can create things like Gods now.Thank for every programmers,enginner,artists for the Daw(s).And I am from Myanmar.I have a lot of difficulities because my country is uncivilized.So,I've got a lot of trouble such as, Free Downloads are blocked for my country or others.Even I got to Download or Watch tutorials from YOUTUBE its not easy for me,for us.Because the maximum connection speed was ablout 70-80 kb.Thats maybe really different with your country???.

So,everyone,every brothers or sisters,Please help me learn the things.Thanks :)

• Hello Sammy, and welcome to the forums!

I'm sorry to hear about your problems, but if you have access to the forums, then you should be able to ask questions on the New Users Forum, and there is always help availble there.

See you on the forums.

• frank0314 said:

Welcome to the forums Lucas

Thank you

• Hello, welcome to Daz.

• thosmer said:

Hello, welcome to Daz.

We are really supposed to say 'Welcome' to you laugh

Nice to see you on the forums, come back again soon thosmer

• Hello Everyone,

My name is Steve Barrett.

I'm a professional 3D artist and Creative Retoucher. I've uitlized Daz and Poser models for some of my images over the years. My 3D programs of choice are Modo, ZBrush and Cinema 4D. I'm happy to be here with my fellow 3D enthusiasts.

Cheers,

Steve

Scatter_Steve_Barrett_2015.jpg
    600 x 750 - 380K
  • Hi, I'm Gary. I got DAZ Studio three days ago. I once played with Poser 2 many, many years ago, but aside from that, this is my first venture into 3D art. I'm a retired software engineer with loads of spare time on my hands now.

My first render (after doing a couple tutorials) can be seen here: https://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/dragon-boy/2642739/

It looks like it hard to go wrong with Daz3D Studio. I'm amazed at how talented I am. hehe (I guess the credit really belongs to Daz)

• Hello Steve and Gary, and welcome to the forums

lots of helpful people here, so if you need anything, just ask.

• jaxprogjaxprog Posts: 312

HI. My name is James, a.k.a. jaxprog. J is for James and the ax is the first two letters of my last name. Prog is for programmer. I started the name thinking I would use it predominately during my IT career but using the name never materialized in my career and it evolved into a general use email address over the years. So here we are now and jaxprog is in the spotlight of my art and Daz Studio endeavors. I have a gallery here on Daz3D and one on Renderosity using the same name jaxprog. Eventually I would like open a third on Deviant Art.

I got started on Daz Studio in June of 2013 just shortly after Victoria 6 was released on the Daz Store. I started doing artwork with pencil drawing the human figure and I practiced every day for at least 2 to 4 hours for about a year and half. Currently I still practice but not with the commitment that I once started with. I started getting into 3D rendering when I realized I could use it as means to enhance my pencil drawing. I could set up my own scene and poses and then draw, however I started spending more time rendering 3D Art than pencil drawing. I have since expanded my art tools to Poser 2014 pro, Photoshop, Hexagon and zBrush. My sketchbooks have evolved from human figure drawings to concept art for zBrush projects. I have future aspirations to eventually become a PA but I need to get motivated and just do it.

My favorite PA’s in the Daz Store and on Renderosity are: Thorne, Ironman13, Emma n Jordi, Lyoness, Fred Winkler, Aeon Soul, SWAM, DraagonStorm, Sickleyield, Danie & Marforno (aka DM), Jepe, Bez, Blondie9999, Deviney, Darkworld, Designfera, DzFire, Dimension Theory, Dimension3D, Flipmode, SVEVA, Forbidden Whispers, Fabiana, Gypsy Angel, Hameleon, Maddelirium, Out of Touch (or OOT), P3Design, Rebel Mommy, Sabby, Seven, Shox Design, Silver, Twizted Metal, Virtual World, Zeddicuss, Zev0 and 3D-Age.

Awesome, talented and amazing Daz Gallery artist that I admire and respect: RedSpartan, BlackDog1966, Warloc, SnowSultan, RawArt, Grovelight, Budo-San, Skyvendik, AdrianS, LuanneMarie, Bruder Aural (aka BA), MattyManx, Daveman, ShibaShake, Edheldil, Elianeck, Estevez, Daveyabbo, Shozai, Rendering Style, Jepe Graphics, Torgan Art, PinkyMonkey, MIROKU13, Richard John S, Udin13, Sandra Bauser, Kathi, Crafty66067, Devon Oreschnick, AngelReaper1972, RianB, Michael L Rogers, Mavrosh, ISIKOL, IgnisSerpentus, Mirana’s Art, Hedge-Witchery, Kalypso, Aograi, Kevin Rye, Quantic Dementia and there are others which I apologize if I did not mention.

Other interests include Photography (Nikon D7200), Cooking, Messing around with FL Studio, Creative Writing, Current Events, Politics, Philosophy, Christianity, Playing Company of Heroes 2, Xcom Enemy Unknown and Anno 2070, Listening to Trance, Electronic, German pop/rock and chill out music. I love to watch Game of Thrones; it’s a fantastic fantasy series!

The community here on the Daz Forums is awesome! You need any help, Richard Haseltine, Jaderail, Chohole, Novica and many others will help you out. Great group of people with vast experience and knowledge!

• LinwellyLinwelly Posts: 5,796
    jaxprog said:

HI. My name is James, a.k.a. jaxprog. J is for James and the ax is the first two letters of my last name. Prog is for programmer. I started the name thinking I would use it predominately during my IT career but using the name never materialized in my career and it evolved into a general use email address over the years. So here we are now and jaxprog is in the spotlight of my art and Daz Studio endeavors. I have a gallery here on Daz3D and one on Renderosity using the same name jaxprog. Eventually I would like open a third on Deviant Art.

I got started on Daz Studio in June of 2013 just shortly after Victoria 6 was released on the Daz Store. I started doing artwork with pencil drawing the human figure and I practiced every day for at least 2 to 4 hours for about a year and half. Currently I still practice but not with the commitment that I once started with. I started getting into 3D rendering when I realized I could use it as means to enhance my pencil drawing. I could set up my own scene and poses and then draw, however I started spending more time rendering 3D Art than pencil drawing. I have since expanded my art tools to Poser 2014 pro, Photoshop, Hexagon and zBrush. My sketchbooks have evolved from human figure drawings to concept art for zBrush projects. I have future aspirations to eventually become a PA but I need to get motivated and just do it.

My favorite PA’s in the Daz Store and on Renderosity are: Thorne, Ironman13, Emma n Jordi, Lyoness, Fred Winkler, Aeon Soul, SWAM, DraagonStorm, Sickleyield, Danie & Marforno (aka DM), Jepe, Bez, Blondie9999, Deviney, Darkworld, Designfera, DzFire, Dimension Theory, Dimension3D, Flipmode, SVEVA, Forbidden Whispers, Fabiana, Gypsy Angel, Hameleon, Maddelirium, Out of Touch (or OOT), P3Design, Rebel Mommy, Sabby, Seven, Shox Design, Silver, Twizted Metal, Virtual World, Zeddicuss, Zev0 and 3D-Age.

Awesome, talented and amazing Daz Gallery artist that I admire and respect: RedSpartan, BlackDog1966, Warloc, SnowSultan, RawArt, Grovelight, Budo-San, Skyvendik, AdrianS, LuanneMarie, Bruder Aural (aka BA), MattyManx, Daveman, ShibaShake, Edheldil, Elianeck, Estevez, Daveyabbo, Shozai, Rendering Style, Jepe Graphics, Torgan Art, PinkyMonkey, MIROKU13, Richard John S, Udin13, Sandra Bauser, Kathi, Crafty66067, Devon Oreschnick, AngelReaper1972, RianB, Michael L Rogers, Mavrosh, ISIKOL, IgnisSerpentus, Mirana’s Art, Hedge-Witchery, Kalypso, Aograi, Kevin Rye, Quantic Dementia and there are others which I apologize if I did not mention.

Other interests include Photography (Nikon D7200), Cooking, Messing around with FL Studio, Creative Writing, Current Events, Politics, Philosophy, Christianity, Playing Company of Heroes 2, Xcom Enemy Unknown and Anno 2070, Listening to Trance, Electronic, German pop/rock and chill out music. I love to watch Game of Thrones; it’s a fantastic fantasy series!

The community here on the Daz Forums is awesome! You need any help, Richard Haseltine, Jaderail, Chohole, Novica and many others will help you out. Great group of people with vast experience and knowledge!

You should know that you are my hero, jaxprog, as I see you commenting on so many renders in the gallery, which is really upliftig when there are so many renders getting more votes while some go by rather unnoticed while they are pretty good. So big THANK YOU for that! Otherwise welcome to the Dazforums :)

• jaxprogjaxprog Posts: 312

Linwelly said:

You should know that you are my hero, jaxprog, as I see you commenting on so many renders in the gallery, which is really upliftig when there are so many renders getting more votes while some go by rather unnoticed while they are pretty good. So big THANK YOU for that! Otherwise welcome to the Dazforums :)

Thank you Linwelly. I appreciate your kindness. I see a lot great art on the gallery and I wonder why there are not enough thumbs going around.

I like taking time to study many images from the gallery, trying to get a feel for what the artist is doing and conveying. I like to appreciate the effort and time an artist puts forth in creating an image. Ever since the gallery started I have dedicated quite a bit a time doing so and I think it is important to encourage and foster motivation with all Daz Studio users. As you continue to study others works, you begin to develop an eye for who created  what image. There are times when I can look at the gallry thumbnail without even hovering a mouse pointer over and know who made that image because the style of the artist is very distinct. Artists like RedSpartan, Elianeck, AdrianS, Blackdog1966, RianB, PinkyMonkey, Bruder Aural, Render Style, MattyManx and few others have that fine distinction of style in their art.

Another interesting observation I have seen on the galleries is watching new users boldly post their first renders. We all been there when we first started, where we just plop down a character, camera and render. The facinating thing about watching new users is watching them grow. You see their renders mature over time. You see their skill in image creation progress with adding lights, camera angles, depth of field, post work and etc. Artists I have watched who started from humble begginings to noticeable skill improvement (or in some cases mastery) are: Joe Buck, tJohn, Daveman, Lorwinith and others.

I love the gallery and will continue contributing thumbs, comments and suggestions.

• jaxprog said:

HI. My name is James, a.k.a. jaxprog. 

Hi jaxprog!  Its because of you that I decided to get active on the forums. You commented on my first scene, advising me on lighting and rendering. When I made the changes you suggested I realized how much I like using Daz Studio and how large a base of resources there are here. So thank you very much, you've been a big influence on me.

I may as well introduce myself too.  I'm Joe Webb and while I've had an interest in art all my life, but not much professionally. I had downloaded Daz Studio a few years ago when it became free, but didn't do much with it until recently, it was somewhat overwhelming. Not sure what prompted me to really try to learn how to use the software, but I had a sort of 'aha momement" and am now learning how to get some nice results out of it.

• JeremyDJeremyD Posts: 265

I guess I should post here :D  

My experience is mostly in 2D illustration but I really love working with the Genesis figures. My wishlist has pretty much exploded in all the things I'd like to get but I'm trying to be patient and waiting for them to go on sale. *knock on wood*

• Hello Jeremy, I see you have already found the New Users Forumlaugh

Welcome, and I hope you enjoy your time here, see you again soon I hope.

• Hi everyone

Been a fan of artwork created using Poser, Bryce and more recently Da3d.

Today decided to install the tools and start to do some stuff.

Already have a bunch of free stuff from the store in the setup list. Any tips for the absolute begginer are welcomed. I will of course start by reading the other forum posts and links :)

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

Hi and welcome

Any questions that you have please do ask them in the New Users forum, we are here to help you.

• McGyverMcGyver Posts: 7,005

I'm not... I try to be comic relief... And then maybe help... Or both... It's hard to tell, and my brain never really lets me know what it's up to.

Hello new people... It's nice to meet you!!

See... I'm not really sure what my brain was up to... I could have been genuinely trying to helpfully greet you, or my brain may have been making some obscure movie reference.

Ooooh wait I get it... No wait... I don't...

I was probably just greeting all you nice new forum members, but now I've just confused everyone.

Thats also what I'm here for... Confusing people...

So, I'm here for 1- Comic relief... 2- Helping if I can... 3- Confusing people with cryptic statements.

That and I heard a rumor someone was giving away leftover raspberry-cheese Danish pastries... I'm starting to think it was my brain trying to trick me again... It keeps using that same old ploy to get me to do stuff... I really have stop falling for it... I tried leaving me warnings, but when I go outside the Post-It notes always fall off or blow away... I'd really stop doing that, but sometimes all the post its can make a handy disguise... Unless it's windy... Then I'm just standing there naked.

I probably should stop doing that.  Well...

HELLO NEW PEOPLE!!

• Hi. I've been here for about a year now and I haven't introduced myself.  I like to lurk a lot, although, I have made comments in various threads at one time or another.  I thought it was time I came out of lurkdom and let everyone know who I am.  I'm a mother to three boys ages 15, 13, and 11.  We homeschool and now that the boys are older and don't need me breathing down the necks all the time, I have more time for my own adventures.  I aspired to be a writer l long time ago before the kids came along. Now, I'm writing for me again.  I'm currently working on a book that I will self publish once completed.  I got into Daz because I saw the possiblities of creating my own book covers as well as doing creative extras for my future author website. I have been fun playing around with the software and learning new skills.  My skill level isn't where I want it to be yet, but I'm getting some encouraging renders.  I recognize some names of people who have made positive comments on some of my better renders.  So, hi everyone.

• 3dLux3dLux Posts: 1,225

Hi. I've been here for about a year now and I haven't introduced myself.  I like to lurk a lot, although, I have made comments in various threads at one time or another.  I thought it was time I came out of lurkdom and let everyone know who I am.  I'm a mother to three boys ages 15, 13, and 11.  We homeschool and now that the boys are older and don't need me breathing down the necks all the time, I have more time for my own adventures.  I aspired to be a writer l long time ago before the kids came along. Now, I'm writing for me again.  I'm currently working on a book that I will self publish once completed.  I got into Daz because I saw the possiblities of creating my own book covers as well as doing creative extras for my future author website. I have been fun playing around with the software and learning new skills.  My skill level isn't where I want it to be yet, but I'm getting some encouraging renders.  I recognize some names of people who have made positive comments on some of my better renders.  So, hi everyone.

Hi Knittingmommy!  

How have I not seen you on dA before?! surprise   You now have a watcher yes 

• Hi. I've been here for about a year now and I haven't introduced myself.  I like to lurk a lot, although, I have made comments in various threads at one time or another.  I thought it was time I came out of lurkdom and let everyone know who I am.  I'm a mother to three boys ages 15, 13, and 11.  We homeschool and now that the boys are older and don't need me breathing down the necks all the time, I have more time for my own adventures.  I aspired to be a writer l long time ago before the kids came along. Now, I'm writing for me again.  I'm currently working on a book that I will self publish once completed.  I got into Daz because I saw the possiblities of creating my own book covers as well as doing creative extras for my future author website. I have been fun playing around with the software and learning new skills.  My skill level isn't where I want it to be yet, but I'm getting some encouraging renders.  I recognize some names of people who have made positive comments on some of my better renders.  So, hi everyone.

Welcome, Knittingmommy.  Keep at it and try to learn something new each week.  You will find everyone else here very supportive.

Cheers,

Alex.