Sales thread: Report Issues Here. & "There's Always Another Sale™"

Comments

• gniiialgniiial Posts: 204

Yeah, it totally works... Don't know what he is doing there.

8.jpg
    1540 x 600 - 132K
    9.jpg
    1540 x 600 - 130K
  • LeanaLeana Posts: 11,066
    Ivy said:

I'm still getting again today the "coupon code is not valid" same as yesterday on on both offers. I guess its not meant to be

Get a Select Genesis, Genesis 2 or Genesis 3 Starter Bundle absolutely FREE*
    with Coupon Code: SPECIAL-GIFT

Buy 2 or more Debut or Still New Releases to get
    a Select Genesis, Genesis 2 or Genesis 3 Pro Bundle for FREE* with Coupon Code: SPECIALER-GIFT

Which items are you trying to buy? Are you copying or typing the code, and if typing did you keep the case?

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,739
    edited November 2020
    xyer0 said:
    grabiobot said:
    grabiobot said:

"Extra" discount for PC+ Members is not working. The discount applied equals the amount specified, but it is not added on top of the regular discount, as would "extra" imply. Please fix it or remove the misleading "extra".

Currently, the discount applies as the text would have been:
    PC+ Members: get 20% OFF.
    but it states:
    PC+ Members: get an EXTRA 20% OFF.

Non PC Members get an extra 10%, PC members get an extra 20% - it's two different discounts, depending on which group you are in.

That is my point too, but i do not get extra 20%. I get exactly 20%.

Daz English again. "Extra" should not have been included. Otherwise, the discount on Daz Originals (which includes Gift Cards and PC+ memberships going by the ad copy) is 45%. Thus, we would expect---if we were ignorant of Daz's language barrier---forty-five percent off and another twenty percent off the difference. This is not the case because it's Daz English. It MIGHT mean what it says, but it probably doesn't.

I can't agree, this is plain English with no special rules or by-laws required.

Plain English but not good English. The issue lies in the clumsy sequence of the phrases. Although it can be understood what is meant, it can be misleading. One added phrase would have eliminated confusion.

Get an EXTRA 10% OFF Daz Originals 

Includes PC+ Memberships

PC+ Members: get an EXTRA 20% OFF

Gift Cards 10% off (20% off for PC+ members)

Post edited by xyer0 on
    edited November 2020
    Leana said:
    gniiial said:

What is really going on here?! coolsad

There's a known issue with the vendor filter for Daz Originals, it seems to see all items as such.

I think this link works properly if you want only DO: https://www.daz3d.com/daz-originals

You are missing the point here. I am a human being, not the automatic script working the sales here... winklaugh

I just try to understand it and follow up the normal links they give me here to navigate "properly" in the shop system. 

*Update

Secret hidden special contend discovered by the way! I'm such a badass... angrydevillaugh (Thanks for the link btw, made my day this high quality item...) 

Spuggles Special Edition ( TEST CONTENT)

$549996.99 $999999.99

Post edited by gniiial on
  • WandWWandW Posts: 2,791
    gniiial said:
    Leana said:
    gniiial said:

There's a known issue with the vendor filter for Daz Originals, it seems to see all items as such.

I think this link works properly if you want only DO: https://www.daz3d.com/daz-originals

You are missing the point here. I am a human being, not the automatic script working the sales here... winklaugh

I just try to understand it and follow up the normal links they give me here to navigate "properly" in the shop system. 

*Update

Secret hidden special contend discovered by the way! I'm such a badass... angrydevillaugh (Thanks for the link btw, made my day this high quality item...) 

$549996.99 $999999.99

I got it free a couple of months back... smiley

• davesodaveso Posts: 6,478
    Leana said:
    daveso said:
    Leana said:
    gniiial said:

You are missing the Items that make it work!!! You have to buy something from Debut OR New Release too!!! 

Actually Caramel for G8F is debut new, so it should work.

yes, new debut today

I just tried while not logged in (since I already used the coupon), the GIMME-MORE coupon works for me with those items.

Did you copy or type the code?

typed and copied. tried both ways several times

gniiial said:

me either laugh

• IvyIvy Posts: 7,158
    edited November 2020
    Leana said:
    Ivy said:

I'm still getting again today the "coupon code is not valid" same as yesterday on on both offers. I guess its not meant to be

a Select Genesis, Genesis 2 or Genesis 3 Pro Bundle for FREE* with Coupon Code: SPECIALER-GIFT

Which items are you trying to buy? Are you copying or typing the code, and if typing did you keep the case?

not only is the item not free there is a $7 tax added to it..lol since when we been getting a sale tax here at daz.?

2.JPG
    1696 x 648 - 77K
    Capture.JPG
    1296 x 539 - 129K
    Post edited by Ivy on
  • ALLIEKATBLUEALLIEKATBLUE Posts: 2,962
    edited November 2020
    daveso said:

I keep getting told the GIMME-MORE coupon works... well, this  is at least the 20th time I've tried, and this is what I get no matter what i put in my cart. I went back over the 4 orders I've completed since the big weekend make it up to you love fest, and I have not used the coupon for what I've purchased. 1st one was the Starter Bundle FREE SPECIAL-GIFT. 2nd was the FREE Pro Bundle Coupon Code: SPECIALER-GIFT. 3rd was the 50% off G8 Pro Bundle. 4th I purchased  3 $1.99 items and a debut item.  And NO --I'm not submitting a ticket. it is i don;t buy the stuff. My loss but shouldn't have to jump through hoops to buy something. I'm done trying it. 

These are random items I made sure were not new and not sure if part of another promo, but popped 3 in cart with 1 new debut item. 

Does it work if you swap the PC item for another? They are not listed as an exlclusion, so if that is the obstacle I'd open a support ticket with your original cart attached, but it's possible that they are excluded (not that 20% off a PC item is riches anyway).

Doesn't work for me either although yesterday it did but reverted to the full price before I could check out.  Trying today with new :debut: items still don't work

cart 11-8.JPG
    1499 x 476 - 65K
    Post edited by ALLIEKATBLUE on
    edited November 2020
    daveso said:
    gniiial said:

me either laugh

Only thing I can imagine it that for whatever reason the store think either that you're  not in the group of people who can use it (but that should be "all users", so I don't see why), or that you already used it (again, I don't see why, but well...)

Post edited by Leana on
    gniiial said:

OK, I guess I like mental pain
    WOW...i WENT IN AND DELETED/CLEARED CACHE, ETC. Selected basically the same pro bundle packs. applied coupon..it came up invalid. 

I then logged out and put the stuff in cart. IT WORKED !!!  so it appears it thinks I already used it or something? Is there a way to know? 

GIMME AGAIN.jpg
    1393 x 580 - 107K
    gimme logged out.jpg
    1716 x 608 - 138K
    Ivy said:
    Leana said:
    Ivy said:

not only is the item not free there is a $7 tax added to it..lol since when we been getting a sale tax here at daz.?

SPECIALER-GIFT coupon requires 2 new items in cart.

edited November 2020
    WandW said:
    gniiial said:
    Leana said:
    gniiial said:

*Update

$549996.99 $999999.99

I got it free a couple of months back... smiley

Whaaaat for real?! Make this a free thing for everyone who finds it... Put a little baby dragon inside an egg and we will be happy for sure! (...i would be... laugh )

By the way, i filtered Daz like we "should" and you did told me to visit the link @leana. See my point?! That happens more than once a day i bet... cheeky
    And then people get angry because they find items and these then again not match the criterias and everybody is confused, sad, tired, depressed... or whatever else is possible (i'm hitting my head on the table in a few minutes i guess, because i cannot get this secret item for FREEEEEEE! crying )

edited November 2020

Never mind all the items just changed on that pages,. And according to this line  on the offer

Select Starter BundlesGet a Select Genesis, Genesis 2 or Genesis 3 Starter Bundle for absolutely FREE* with Coupon Code: SPECIAL-GIFT

So I took it as what it said and seeming i was not able to use it yesturday either unless thats not correct offer. but as I said all those items just changed on that page

Leana said:
    Ivy said:
    Leana said:
    Ivy said:

Post edited by Ivy on
    edited November 2020
    Ivy said:

Never mind all the items just changed on that pages,. And according to this line  on the offer

Select Starter BundlesGet a Select Genesis, Genesis 2 or Genesis 3 Starter Bundle for absolutely FREE* with Coupon Code: SPECIAL-GIFT

So I took it as what it said and seeming i was not able to use it yesturday either unless thats not correct offer. but as I said all those items just changed on that page not so when i wanted is not there anymore

Leana said:
    Ivy said:
    Leana said:
    Ivy said:

There are 2 coupons, one (SPECIAL-GIFT) for free select starter bundle with no other condition, the other (SPECIALER-GIFT) for free select pro bundle with purchase of 2 new items.

The screenshot you posted was a pro bundle with the SPECIALER-GIFT coupon, so it's missing the 2 new items.

Post edited by Leana on
    edited November 2020

New item from the absolutely FREE* starter bundle with Coupon Code: SPECIAL-GIFT  list  & still giving me the same coupon not valid same as yesturday. I did say I was getting this error with both offers

Capture.JPG
    1671 x 684 - 75K
    Post edited by Ivy on
    Ivy said:

New item from the absolutely FREE* starter bundle with Coupon Code: SPECIAL-GIFT  list  & still giving me the same coupon not valid same as yesturday. I did say I was getting this error with both offers

Ok that one should indeed work. Looks like you have the same problem as daveso.

edited November 2020

Works for me... 

Remains the question (for me) if the shop has different servers with different scripts for maybe different countries?! 

99.jpg
    1540 x 600 - 81K
  • Well, I tried it all kinds of ways clearing cache changing computers used different browsers but to no avail.  I think because I had the code in my cart but never checked out is what caused the problem.  This is a new thing because I have always done that but never lost the coupon

edited November 2020

Well, I tried it all kinds of ways clearing cache changing computers used different browsers but to no avail.  I think because I had the code in my cart but never checked out is what caused the problem.  This is a new thing because I have always done that but never lost the coupon

Well several people who said it didn't work today said they tried it before, so that could be linked. It's surprising though, since you didn't make any purchase it shouldn't have counted it... Unless it flags it as "used" when you put it in your cart not when you checkout.

Post edited by Leana on

Ähhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... i need a medic cryinglaugh

I discovered something odd here, really really really odd... Something one could "misuse" to snatch prices down below 40 cents... coolangel 
    Is there someone to talk to personally?! 

• SPECIALER-GIFT not working for me, with this cart:

https://www.daz3d.com/mythic-mistletoe--seasonal-plants-and-decor

https://www.daz3d.com/-skies-of-economy-redux--volume-4

https://www.daz3d.com/elijah-7-pro-bundle

GIMME-MORE code does work on the exact same cart, giving the additional 60% discount on Elijah 7 Pro, so it isn't a matter of me trying to trigger the free bundle with the wrong item/s. Maybe I will pick up some of my wishlist things instead. Or see what's on offer next week. 

PS: Mistletoe and Skies 4 are getting their additional 20% off, so that's good news

PPS: Thanks for the Olympia 7 Starter bundle. Since I don't buy the big bundles as a rule it was a treat!

• XelloszXellosz Posts: 742
    edited November 2020

The requested content cannot be loaded.
    Please try again later.

https://www.daz3d.com/caramel-for-genesis-8-female ;  5th, 12th promo picture

Post edited by Xellosz on
  • NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859
    edited November 2020
    gniiial said:

I discovered something odd here, really really really odd... Something one could "misuse" to snatch prices down below 40 cents... coolangel 

The store is glitchy, to be expected. Most of the time before you report it, Daz is aware of it because currently they're tweaking things. I don't envy them trying to fix this mess, but they really do seem to be trying. 

Post edited by Novica on
  • SPECIALER-GIFT not working for me, with this cart:

https://www.daz3d.com/mythic-mistletoe--seasonal-plants-and-decor

https://www.daz3d.com/-skies-of-economy-redux--volume-4

https://www.daz3d.com/elijah-7-pro-bundle

GIMME-MORE code does work on the exact same cart, giving the additional 60% discount on Elijah 7 Pro, so it isn't a matter of me trying to trigger the free bundle with the wrong item/s. Maybe I will pick up some of my wishlist things instead. Or see what's on offer next week. 

PS: Mistletoe and Skies 4 are getting their additional 20% off, so that's good news

PPS: Thanks for the Olympia 7 Starter bundle. Since I don't buy the big bundles as a rule it was a treat!

I don't think Skies of Economy Vol. 4 counts for the cart anymore. The offer requires either Debut or Still New releases, not just any new release, so you'd have to pick items from the debut category on the sale page and the Still New Releases page. That one isn't listed, they get pushed off by newer additions after a couple of days or so.

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,322
    Novica said:
    gniiial said:

The store is glitchy, to be expected. Most of the time before you report it, Daz is aware of it because currently they're tweaking things. I don't envy them trying to fix this mess, but they really do seem to be trying. 

Its supposedly a new store, why is it already a mess, why was it released this way?

• SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,301
    Novica said:
    gniiial said:

I don't envy the person who made the call to have the new software go live before it had been adequately tested.  Nor do I envy the PAs who lost launch-day sales because people decided not to bother.

• gniiial said:

Send me a PM please, with the steps to trigger.

• mwokeemwokee Posts: 1,275
    Leana said:
    mwokee said:
    SPECIALER-GIFT does not work. I tried it with the two newest items in the store so there would be no mistake.

I already used it so I tried while not logged in with a random bundle and it worked fine for me. What were you trying to purchase?

Also, did you type it in all caps as shown on the page? Coupons codes seem to be case sensitive now.

I said the two newest items in the NEW items which are the two pose products. Yes I did all caps.

mwokee said:
    Leana said:
    mwokee said:
    SPECIALER-GIFT does not work. I tried it with the two newest items in the store so there would be no mistake.

I already used it so I tried while not logged in with a random bundle and it worked fine for me. What were you trying to purchase?

Also, did you type it in all caps as shown on the page? Coupons codes seem to be case sensitive now.

I said the two newest items in the NEW items which are the two pose products. Yes I did all caps.

Did you maybe try to use it earlier and didn't checkout, like some other people for whom it doesn't work?

This discussion has been closed.