Sales thread: Report Issues Here. & "There's Always Another Sale™"

Comments

• TorquinoxTorquinox Posts: 2,672
    edited November 2020

Very happy with what I got, and thanks to Daz for the lovely gifts! :)

Post edited by Torquinox on
  • xyer0 said:

daveso said:

I liked the old store, when you did a search you got a lot more content, now your lucky to get a few pages with stuff that isn't in catagory, was quite upset the other day shopping and having to view a bunch of crud i really didn't want to view. Still have sore eyes.

i thought maybe i could get around the friends of the PA or whatever, as that goes to a server error ... by searching for individual PAs. I took a name from the list, put in search, and all kinds of unrelated items popped up. It is not working. 
    I've been buying from DAZ since it was Zygote, and its getting more and more difficult to remain. Hopefully this gets ironed out soon, but so far its overall much worse than the old store. And its not just the store. The gallery is broke, DIM rarely works, and my DS installation has been crashing like crazy lately.  

Yup, the search does not yield many useful results unless you are searching for a specific product. That's going to reduce sales, but it will be a hidden factor, as it's unquantifiable since you don't know what you didn't buy because search never told you it was in the store.

After hearing that people's Studio setups have also been experiencing issues, I'll just keep the internet off on my Daz machine unless I want to tussle with DIM (and I never have Studio open at the same time as DIM).

I haven't noticed any issues in Ds when logged in. When not logged in the store is irrelevant.

• daveso said:

i guess we supposed to read the known problems thread before posting here, but that is 32 pages already. thats a lot of problems to wade through. I think I'll pass. 

i love this new store though. its saving me a lot of cash.

yeah I was from the post yesterday expecting a bigger grab for my cash today

I leave the PC+ tomorrow and will be abstaining from spending altogether until after Christmas if not New Year, it is a necessity but they did have an opportunity to snatch my last bits of change today but not really seen it, no BYOB 1-10 back or anything so I assume because of the glitches the sale will just be extended beyond my attendance now.

But, but but... they are giving you the opportunity to extend your annual membership for only $33.60 

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,927
    edited November 2020
    daveso said:

i guess we supposed to read the known problems thread before posting here, but that is 32 pages already. thats a lot of problems to wade through. I think I'll pass. 

I leave the PC+ tomorrow and will be abstaining from spending altogether until after Christmas if not New Year, it is a necessity but they did have an opportunity to snatch my last bits of change today but not really seen it, no BYOB 1-10 back or anything so I assume because of the glitches the sale will just be extended beyond my attendance now.

But, but but... they are giving you the opportunity to extend your annual membership for only $33.60 

it's a honey trap

I need to pay my bills, repair my house etc

not to mention save up for a Nvidia Graphics card big enough for all my stuff

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
  • daveso said:

it's a honey trap

Yeh, I know. I was just being a bit sarcastic. 

• davesodaveso Posts: 6,478
    daveso said:

it's a honey trap

I'm strapped in until 5/22. The last two PC+ memberships I bought were too cheap to pass on ... less than $20 each for annual. 

That is the key for DAZ though. These sales create the fact tthat it is near impossible to pass by. I've gotten so much so cheap. Its also why this store fiasco is so troublesome, for DAZ, I would think, as the impulse buying gets curtailed a lot. 

• BohorBohor Posts: 74

The dforce Hnc Denim Mini Dress - download page is not coming up.

https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-hnc-denim-mini-dress-outfit-for-genesis-8-females

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,226
    chrom said:

can it be that order mails not be sent ? I miss one abaout a hour ago

My order email receipt arrived 10 hours after my order. Maybe yours will eventually arrive.

• Whoever fixed Diamond poses, thx!

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,273
    barbult said:
    chrom said:

can it be that order mails not be sent ? I miss one abaout a hour ago

My order email receipt arrived 10 hours after my order. Maybe yours will eventually arrive.

Same with me. Confirmation message was 8 hours later, first time that's happened, ever.

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,824

Well, this is weird. When I shut down my browser last night, I saw today's sale, the one with Mystic Misteltoe and Medieval Peasant, which I was able to put into the cart, where they currently are.

However, when I looked at the store today, while the sales link on the front is Saturday's blue "Weekend PC+ Appreciation Sale/Pardon our dust sale" as it was before, the sale page itself is now Friday's "Welcome to a Foreign Landscape" sale, with all the same products as were on sale Friday. I've checked this in two different browsers (Firefox and Chromium-based), including one that hasn't been anywhere near this store in weeks, and it's happening in both of them.

How does that even happen?

• DAZ_ann0314DAZ_ann0314 Posts: 2,819

For those who were worried about getting their Gift Card Codes:

Even if for some reason you don't get an e-mail with the code, all customers can now go to:
    My Account  > Orders > pull up your order > find code here

To get their code from their accounts. heart

• XelloszXellosz Posts: 742

https://www.daz3d.com/fwsa-alysa-hd-for-victoria-7-and-lf-little-mystery

oops

It looks like you are trying to access a page that doesn’t exist or is no longer active.

• DAZ_ann0314DAZ_ann0314 Posts: 2,819
    Xellosz said:

https://www.daz3d.com/fwsa-alysa-hd-for-victoria-7-and-lf-little-mystery

oops

It looks like you are trying to access a page that doesn’t exist or is no longer active.

Thank you for bringing it to our attention. heart

• TorquinoxTorquinox Posts: 2,672
    edited November 2020

For those who were worried about getting their Gift Card Codes:

Even if for some reason you don't get an e-mail with the code, all customers can now go to:
    My Account  > Orders > pull up your order > find code here

To get their code from their accounts. heart

This sounds great! Thanks smiley

Post edited by Torquinox on

can someone tell me what products GIMME-MORE works on? So far, it has not worked on anything I've put in my cart.  There has to be a secret product lineup

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,066
    daveso said:

can someone tell me what products GIMME-MORE works on? So far, it has not worked on anything I've put in my cart.  There has to be a secret product lineup

All non-new items, except Fast grab, gift cards and memberships according to product page.

What were you trying to purchase? 

• ChatjdChatjd Posts: 152

I'm not sure if it is supposed to be doing this or not, but thought I would say that if there are Daz Original items that are in the "Daz Originals - an EXTRA 10% OFF or an EXTRA 20% OFF for PC+ Members" sales category that show up in the Friend of Sale category, then they are coming up at as much as 93% off.  Looks like it is applying a Daz Original Discount + PC Sale Daz Original Category Discount + a Friend of Sale category Discount.  So items are going for as little as $0.52 for some older items and as little as $0.98 for newer items released fairly recently that I found.  Just reporting it in case this wasn't supposed to be happening.

• ps2000ps2000 Posts: 278
    edited November 2020

Got the promotion mail this morning about the "pardon our dust sale". Hm, basically the same coupons as yesterday. Thought that they got reset, were happy with that.

Now I tried them and found out that they are valid only one time. What about "please enjoy special gifts and extra savings all weekend!"?

What a [disappointment]!

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • WolfwoodWolfwood Posts: 675

Got a cart a few hours ago with items from firends of the sale, now those are no longer there. I get daz might got it wrong and missed some artists from today but one thing is adding those missed another is removing several from a working list when we are past 2/3 of the day.

• Had my cart set then stopped to watch Biden and Harris acceptance speech and GIMME-MORE coupon no longer works.  Had this in my cart

https://www.daz3d.com/mr-alexya-for-genesis-8-female

https://www.daz3d.com/isah-hd-for-genesis-8-female

• jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281

I think they fixed the links.  

Wolfwood said:

Got a cart a few hours ago with items from firends of the sale, now those are no longer there. I get daz might got it wrong and missed some artists from today but one thing is adding those missed another is removing several from a working list when we are past 2/3 of the day.

Leana said:
    daveso said:

All non-new items, except Fast grab, gift cards and memberships according to product page.

I 1st tried a couple on my wishlist..non-new items... 2 of them..did not work. Then i tried adding items from the frineds of ..those didn't work. Then I tried DO items..non-new./..those did not work, in fact, it appeared the overall discounts listed were not being taken off either. Then I tried a couuple of the G8 pro bundles in the list for the 50% off offer ..those did not work. 

• daveso said:
    Leana said:
    daveso said:

I 1st tried a couple on my wishlist..non-new items... 2 of them..did not work. Then i tried adding items from the frineds of ..those didn't work. Then I tried DO items..non-new./..those did not work, in fact, it appeared the overall discounts listed were not being taken off either. Then I tried a couuple of the G8 pro bundles in the list for the 50% off offer ..those did not work. 

The fact is the discount was working until about 3 hours ago because I had 2 items that were in my cart $17 to $18 and they were $6 something in my cart

• TaozTaoz Posts: 9,743

Are there problems with gift cards  - long delays before you get the code or whatever - right now?

• TaozTaoz Posts: 9,743
    Taoz said:

Are there problems with gift cards  - long delays before you get the code or whatever - right now?

Well tested with a small one, received immediately and redeemed OK, then a big one, also went fine.

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151
    edited November 2020

In order to test so we can report, we need

Specific items in your cart (links will really help) and from what specific part of the sale it came from (debut, Friends of Sale, PFAD),

What did you expect to happen and what actiually happened. (added debut item, expected 15% for being plat, gpt no discount)

Cart screenshot.

It takes us a lot of time to track things down without this information.

Post edited by Cris Palomino on
    daveso said:
    Leana said:
    daveso said:

The fact is the discount was working until about 3 hours ago because I had 2 items that were in my cart $17 to $18 and they were $6 something in my cart

maybe its hit or miss. I've been trying since it became a thing yesterday. 

• gniiialgniiial Posts: 204
    edited November 2020
    daveso said:
    Leana said:
    daveso said:

It works with everything... Like mentioned in the advertisement:

Buy any Debut or Still New Release to get
    an EXTRA 60% OFF*¥ 3 items of your choice with Coupon Code: GIMME-MORE (¥ Excludes New Releases, Gift Cards, Fast Grab Items and Memberships. Coupon usable once per customer.)

And one can see, even the PRO discount works perfectly fine... (since day ONE! *with small exeptions, because some tests here and there in between)

1.jpg
    1540 x 600 - 131K
    2.jpg
    1540 x 600 - 132K
    3.jpg
    1540 x 600 - 137K
    4.jpg
    1540 x 600 - 138K
    5.jpg
    1540 x 600 - 128K
    6.jpg
    1540 x 600 - 129K
    Post edited by gniiial on
  • L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479
    edited November 2020

It's been years since I've seen the store changeover this soon after Daz Midnight. About five minutes after, in fact. Discounts aren't showing on the page, but are in the cart. I didn't see the typical NaN price with the Free tab, either. I hope this is all because of the new store software…

Anyway, I just wanted to point out one of the products, Carmel for G8F, is missing the first promo image, and apparently several other images as well. While this might be a CloudFlare propogation issue, it could also be a problem with the images. Something to keep an eye on, and report if necessary.

ETA: And by the time I finished this post, discounts showed up on the sales page! smiley

Post edited by L'Adair on
This discussion has been closed.