Sales thread: Report Issues Here. & "There's Always Another Sale™"

Comments

• AtiAti Posts: 9,082

Tonight, it is gone.  Anyone else run into this?  Cheers!

I don't know what the situation is in this particular case, but the wishlist does get corrupted every now and then. Daz can restore it for you manually, but it takes time. The browser addon has a "restore wishlist" feature that you can use to repopulate all your items on your own.

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859
    tsroemi said:

Hi there, the LOVIN-PLAT coupon is not working for me, I have Moshi in my cart and two featured artists releases. Cart says coupon not valid. Could this be checked / reported please? Thanks and cheers!

Moshi is SOOOOOOOOO adorable!!!! You have excellent taste! yes

• Honestly, compared to the last weeks, this is a very disappointing promo.

The $5 items are rather "old" stuff. Good, if you want to pimp your Genesis 3 inventory, but for anyone else?

Extra 10% off of DO's is also disappointing, as I have seen most of those with better discounts during the last weeks.

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,033

I see Rarestone and Ironman twice in the list of featured artists. (Not a big problem unless it means some artists should be there and are missing)

doublons_featured_artists.PNG
    1337 x 794 - 2M
  • SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,301

The LOVIN-PLAT works with DO new releases, which is nice.  Would have been nicer if there was another GC sale like yesterday, though.

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151
    Ati said:

I don't know what the situation is in this particular case, but the wishlist does get corrupted every now and then. Daz can restore it for you manually, but it takes time. The browser addon has a "restore wishlist" feature that you can use to repopulate all your items on your own.

Please do a ticket for this. CS can assist you with the Wishlist.

• WandWWandW Posts: 2,786
    edited October 2020

The store got ugly overnite.

Also the LOVIN-PLAT coupon gives a net of 37% off, but DOs will be 40% off when the PC Anniversary sale starts, presuming it's the same as in years past... wink

Post edited by WandW on
  • WandW said:

The store got ugly overnite.

Also the LOVIN-PLAT coupon gives a net of 37% off, but DOs will be 40% off when the PC Anniversary sale starts, presuming it's the same as in years past... wink

It does work on Fast Grab, though.

• The Fluidos !! products seem to be messed up. The second product Fluidos !! for Daz Studio is an upgrade for the first prodoct and there is no upgrade for people who own Fluidos 1 full version.

KevinH said:

The Fluidos !! products seem to be messed up. The second product Fluidos !! for Daz Studio is an upgrade for the first prodoct and there is no upgrade for people who own Fluidos 1 full version.

That's not messed up. There's the new v2 light version, an upgrade from v1 to v2 light, and an upgrade from v2 light to v2.

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,328
    KevinH said:

The Fluidos !! products seem to be messed up. The second product Fluidos !! for Daz Studio is an upgrade for the first prodoct and there is no upgrade for people who own Fluidos 1 full version.

I don't think there ever was an upgrade directly from Fluidos to Fluidos II (full). but now you can upgrade your Fluidos to Fluidos II Lite with this product:

https://www.daz3d.com/fluidos-ii-for-daz-studio-lite-edition-upgrade-from-v1-3

and then up grade your Lite version to full Fluidos II with this:

https://www.daz3d.com/fluidos-ii-for-daz-studio-upgrade-from-lite-edition

• Well, maybe I'm just miss understanding, but the second product appears to be the full version, But the requirde product is the Lite v2. If you click on the required product, it takes you to the first of the 3 products, or at least thats what I'm seeing.

Fludios !!.PNG
    1301 x 483 - 874K
    KevinH said:

Well, maybe I'm just miss understanding, but the second product appears to be the full version, But the requirde product is the Lite v2. If you click on the required product, it takes you to the first of the 3 products, or at least thats what I'm seeing.

Yes, it's an upgrade from v2 lite to v2 full. For people who buy lite version today and want to upgrade to full version later.

btw, vendor name is missing on Fluidos v2 lite product page: https://www.daz3d.com/fluidos-ii-for-daz-studio--lite-edition

• OK. Thanks. I get it now that I understand that Fluidos II was already released some time ago.

• AethyrAethyr Posts: 91

Also having some issues with the Fluidos II sale. I had the original version from some time ago and bought the upgrade to Lite, thinking I could get the Lite to full Fluidos II at a later date, but that product says it requires the standalone (non-upgrade) Fluidos II Lite. Does anyone know if the Lite > Fluidos II upgrade will still work if you bought the Fluidos I > FII Lite upgrade only? It's significantly cheaper than buying Fluidos II outright and I'd like to have an easy upgrade path.

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,328

I already have the full Fluidos II I bought some time ago; so, Im not really sure. I would have thought that it would work; but if it doesn't you can always request a refund (within 30 days)

• jedijuddjedijudd Posts: 606

This has lost its new item discount https://www.daz3d.com/nebula-360

Aethyr said:

Also having some issues with the Fluidos II sale. I had the original version from some time ago and bought the upgrade to Lite, thinking I could get the Lite to full Fluidos II at a later date, but that product says it requires the standalone (non-upgrade) Fluidos II Lite. Does anyone know if the Lite > Fluidos II upgrade will still work if you bought the Fluidos I > FII Lite upgrade only? It's significantly cheaper than buying Fluidos II outright and I'd like to have an easy upgrade path.

I would think so, but try asking the vendor directly in the commercial thread: https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/439797/released-fluidos-ii-lite-edition-and-upgrades-from-v1-3-and-to-complete-edition

• jedijudd said:

This has lost its new item discount https://www.daz3d.com/nebula-360

Hm. I still see it at 40% discount....

• Ati said:

OMG Ati, you are a life saver.  I waited until my ticket was done, checked my wishlist (still nothing in there), went to the add-on and restored, and boom, it's all back except some of the comments, apparently.  I am extremely happy....THANKS!!!!

• EllessarrEllessarr Posts: 1,390
    edited October 2020

i really hope in the last day we can get back the 4 and 8 interactive license sales back it's the only thing missing before the end of the premier sales end.

Post edited by Ellessarr on
  • mcorrmcorr Posts: 1,028

No new debut items? Only a repeat of yesterday’’s? Do I have that right?

• mcorrmcorr Posts: 1,028
    I swear, being a regular Daz customer is getting to be like living in an abusive relationship more every day.

I think you might have a point there ... even if you’re not a regular though.

• mcorr said:

Yea, not something that knocks your socks off. Yesterday wasn't that good, and today it is the same thing, without new items. Very unattractive, at least for me. 

mcorr said:

No new releases during final catchup for a sale is not unusual.

• AtiAti Posts: 9,082

Does the shop load fine for you? For me, it's only the first row of items, then a huge gray area, and nothing else. Deleted daz cookies and cache, same thing. Works fine in incognito mode though. Maybe related to cookies from some other sites? I'm not going to delete all cookies from my browser.

• I'm not complaining about the lack luster selections.  Between the meh promos and the crappy redesign it's saving me money.

This discussion has been closed.