Llola Lane’s RENDER A MONTH Challenge 2020 (CLOSED)

Comments

• EeyoreEeyore Posts: 30
    edited February 2020

Hot & Cold....

021119-2.jpg
    980 x 784 - 597K
    Post edited by Eeyore on
  • deeleelaw57deeleelaw57 Posts: 1,478

He is hot blooded and she is cold as ice. Must be Foreigner fans. Well done Eeyore

• Llola LaneLlola Lane Posts: 9,063

Hi Gang... I'm still about... I'll have a chance to comment on artwork later tonight... (fingers crossed)... Weird stuff happening at home.  No cause for alarm but it's keeping me from rendering any artwork... Hopefully I will be able to catch up this weekend.  Hugzzzzzzzzzzzz to you all and keep the artwork coming!!!

• isidornisidorn Posts: 1,601

Those poor hotblooded men turned down by cold hearted ladies. Good job both deeleelaw57 and Eeyore

• Aldi07Aldi07 Posts: 20

Here is my take. Fire and Ice from DC Comics :-)

Fire Ice Attack .png
    1485 x 1671 - 2M

Fire and ice from dc, well done Aldi07. Fire's outfit is much better than firestorm from spiderman and his amazing friends and ice is prettier rhan iceman.

I'm not overly familiar with the DC comics so those are new acquaintances to me. I like the action figure display thing you got going there. Well done @Aldi07

• LinwellyLinwelly Posts: 5,796

Hey people, I manages to squessze another one in for the challenge, now this is a bit unusual for me but that's what it is a challenge for, right?

I love the works I've seen for this month so far, wonder what everybody else comes up with, well this one jumped to my mind and wouldn't get out again

• Aldi07Aldi07 Posts: 20
    Linwelly said:

Hey people, I manages to squessze another one in for the challenge, now this is a bit unusual for me but that's what it is a challenge for, right?

I love the works I've seen for this month so far, wonder what everybody else comes up with, well this one jumped to my mind and wouldn't get out again

Stunning :-O. How did you do the drops of Water? DAZ or Postwork? I'm looking for something like this, that is easy to "draw" on every surface.

@Aldi07 thanks a lot!, it was made in DAZ with this product https://www.daz3d.com/real-drops-male-edition (of couse there is a female version and probably similar for g8) but the adaption to female went well enough for me to go through with it

Super work Linwelly, love the ice cubes in the small of the bank.

Well done @Linwelly ! Those ice cubes probably feels very good on a hot sunny day. 

• mori_mannmori_mann Posts: 1,152

Ouch! My back cramps up just thinking of putting ice cubes on it! Well done!

Thanks a lot everybody! @mori_mann it's supposed to be warm enough for this to be a nice refreshment :D

I know :) It's just not very warm here (and I have muscles that are easily offended ;))

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,648

I think it would be a great refreshment if it wasn't so damned cold here!!!

Amazing job as usual @Linwelly!

Made it, just in time :) It's a bit of a simple quickie, but I had fun with it. What could be better than a hot mug of.. whatever you like on a cold, snowy evening?

Perfect mug for the occasion @mori_mannsmiley

In cold rain, fog or gloom of night, hot coffee is what will make it right. Well done mori_mann.

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,169

Brainstorming for March.

with the snow rain mix we've got right now the looks very inviting @mori_mann

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,086

In cold rain, fog or gloom of night, hot coffee is what will make it right. Well done mori_mann.

Or hot chocolate.  Or hot tea.  I'm not a coffee person.  Just started to like it a little, tiny, bit.

Dana

• nattaruknattaruk Posts: 524

Fascinating renders and some interesting interpretations of the theme.

Here is my Last Minute Rush™ production:

Title: Hot and Cold

(3Delight & Gimp)

For some reason I got a sudden craving for bacon and egg.smiley

That's a well put together kitchen scene @nattaruk

And a good thing February got an extra day this year. I still need to get my hot & cold done...

That's a lot of action in one kitchen @nattaruk and that early in the morning, I'm definitely like that tired lady in the middle. Well composed with the opposites on the ends of the image

• 0996ps0996ps Posts: 182
    edited February 2020

A very basic and Low effort render for Hot and Cold.
    Do you want to build a snowman?

No postwork.
    Oh damn, I forgot to put a watermark.

Post edited by 0996ps on

looking at the clock it must be dinner time cause it is way to early for breakfast. Very well done nattaruk

The only thing better than a hot lady and a snowman is two hot ladies. very nicely done TristanQEvertt

• 0996ps0996ps Posts: 182

The only thing better than a hot lady and a snowman is two hot ladies. very nicely done TristanQEvertt

Yep, thank you!
  • Nice works everyone! Will be back tomorrow to comment.

I am always cold so here is my take and Hot & Cold. Made the comforter in MD.

Aren't you cold??????????