Christian 8

Comments

• KerwinKerwin Posts: 124

I'm not getting the $60 in free items to work in my cart - is anyone else having trouble getting those items to show up free as well?

Same. I put in just under $60, then just over $60, and they show as discounted, but not free. And I was stretching to find a few products I wanted (for free) from the offerings.

As for the 60% off wearables, it's all the same offerings we've seen many times before, so nothing special there.

Even Christian 8 looks like a rehashed previous character, with so-so pro bundle items and add-ons.

No sale for me.

EDIT: The offers I got are less than some, and more than others, if you are wondering about the figures I've shown.

I'm not getting the xx$ of Select Daz Items for Free either.   The T&C's of the purple banner are met, but the discount hasn't appeared.      I must say, I'm getting tired of these "Do these things to ge these things sales

DAZ_Steve said:

We're looking into the $X off issue right now.  Will update you shortly.

Definitely not seeing the $X discount on my end.   

• I found a problem with the $100, but believe it is resolved now.  Can you please try again and let me know?

• AtiAti Posts: 9,079

The $100 off is working for me now. Thank you! :)

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,314
    DAZ_Steve said:

I found a problem with the $100, but believe it is resolved now.  Can you please try again and let me know?

It appears to be working for me now. Thanks, DAZ_Steve

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,677

$100 off working for me three. Thanks, DAZ_Steve!

• Yes, working - thank you.

• Hmm... okay.... I only got two G8 pro packs before (Ollie and Vladimir) and with this kind of "deal" I won't be tempted to get another one right when it is published.. This whole way to get the reduced price looks like "reversed marketing" to me.. instead of making an attempt to get people who have not yet been teased to spend money for a pro pack to do so, the "regular big spenders" get their stuff cheaper (which is also okay..)

Add to that, that I don't really need two quite similiar hairs, a rocker outfit that shouts "wannabe", an overall that doesn't open and all that other "ooh I want to look like a tough boy but fail" stuff in the Pro pack.

Sorry, no-buy once more...

You make a good point.  Check back in 30 -45 mins and we'll have something more compelling for those of you with fewer bundles. :)

• davesodaveso Posts: 6,422
    DAZ_Steve said:

Hmm... okay.... I only got two G8 pro packs before (Ollie and Vladimir) and with this kind of "deal" I won't be tempted to get another one right when it is published.. This whole way to get the reduced price looks like "reversed marketing" to me.. instead of making an attempt to get people who have not yet been teased to spend money for a pro pack to do so, the "regular big spenders" get their stuff cheaper (which is also okay..)

Add to that, that I don't really need two quite similiar hairs, a rocker outfit that shouts "wannabe", an overall that doesn't open and all that other "ooh I want to look like a tough boy but fail" stuff in the Pro pack.

Sorry, no-buy once more...

You make a good point.  Check back in 30 -45 mins and we'll have something more compelling for those of you with fewer bundles. :)

how many bundles do you need to have in order to qualify for the big discounts? 

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,146

Don't buy pro bundles often but this one impressed me.  I look forward to exploring Christian from top to bottom!  cheeky

• Well, I would have preferred at least one non-white character, but otherwise it's a pretty solid bundle. Sadly, it'll have to wait until I get paid to purchase him, haha.

• I own 7 g8 pro bundles... but no banner or message. I logged out and in... still nothing.
  • UnseenUnseen Posts: 606
    Ati said:

The $100 off is working for me now. Thank you! :)

It is also fixed for me. Thank you very much!!!

• Seems like a good promo if you own a bunch of pro bundles. Absolutely terrible if you don't lol. Probably a good thing for me. My wallet needs to cool off.

• DAZ_Steve said:

I found a problem with the $100, but believe it is resolved now.  Can you please try again and let me know?

It is working now.  Thank you.

• Seems like a good promo if you own a bunch of pro bundles. Absolutely terrible if you don't lol. Probably a good thing for me. My wallet needs to cool off.

Ah, but it now includes tempting elements even for those who don't own a bunch of bundles.  The page and offer has been updated :)

DAZ_Steve said:

Seems like a good promo if you own a bunch of pro bundles. Absolutely terrible if you don't lol. Probably a good thing for me. My wallet needs to cool off.

Ah, but it now includes tempting elements even for those who don't own a bunch of bundles.  The page and offer has been updated :)

how many pro bundles do you need to own to qualify for the bigger discounts?

thanks for the new deal, but at $66 for the pro, it is still a non affordable deal. 
    How many pro 8 bundles do you need to own to get the higher discounts?

• azoohouseazoohouse Posts: 660

I'm still not getting the $100 free additional content. I purchased the Christian8 Pro Bundle early when the purple banner said "OR". 

• SylvanSylvan Posts: 2,683
    The $60 free amount still isn't working for me
  • Hurdy3DHurdy3D Posts: 1,038

The $100 free amount is fixed for me.

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,945

Yup, looks to be fixed for me, too

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,677

Speaking of Christian looks like Edward, can we get some variation introduced on the supplementary characters?

Hudson HD for Christian 8 in Vendor, Daz Originals,  3D Models by Daz 3DWalker HD for Vladimir 8 in Vendor, Daz Originals,  3D Models by Daz 3DHarrison HD for Michael 8 in People and Wearables, Genesis 8 People, Male,  3D Models by Daz 3D

One of the above wasn't in a Pro Bundle, but he was released before his doppelgangers were.

• Could someone please post an image of Hudson without Christian dialled in?

• xyer0 said:

Speaking of Christian looks like Edward, can we get some variation introduced on the supplementary characters?

Hudson HD for Christian 8 in Vendor, Daz Originals,  3D Models by Daz 3DWalker HD for Vladimir 8 in Vendor, Daz Originals,  3D Models by Daz 3DHarrison HD for Michael 8 in People and Wearables, Genesis 8 People, Male,  3D Models by Daz 3D

One of the above wasn't in a Pro Bundle, but he was released before his doppelgangers were.

Crtl c + crtl v.  surprise  Cutting corners hmmm.

• ByrdieByrdie Posts: 1,775

:sigh: Cleaned cache, logged out then in again, but still no banner. Looks like I'll have to pass, $66 US dollars is just too many Looneys out of my league right now. Maybe next time.

• Jason GalterioJason Galterio Posts: 2,562
    edited January 2019

The $100 off is working for me now as well. Thanks for the quick fix.

To answer the other question floating around, I have bought these 8 Pro Bundles:

Nix 8 Pro Bundle
    Eva 8 Pro Bundle
    Lee 8 Pro Bundle
    Mei Lin 8 Pro Bundle
    Vladimir 8 Pro Bundle
    Owen 8 Pro Bundle
    Gia 8 Pro Bundle
    The Brute 8 Pro Bundle
    Latonya 8 Pro Bundle
    Toon Dwayne 8 Pro Bundle
    Zelara 8 Pro Bundle
    Ollie 8 Pro Bundle
    Penny 8 Pro Bundle
    Mabel 8 Pro Bundle
    Teen Kaylee 8 Pro Bundle
    The Girl 8 Pro Bundle
    Floyd 8 Pro Bundle
    Darius 8 Pro Bundle
    Mika 8 Pro Bundle
    Edie 8 Pro Bundle
    Aiko 8 Pro Bundle
    Damien Pro Bundle
    Edward 8 Pro Bundle
    Alexandra 8 Pro Bundle
    Karyssa 8 Pro Bundle
    Sakura 8 Pro Bundle
    Anneka Pro Bundle
    Charlotte 8 Pro Bundle
    Stephanie 8 Pro Bundle
    Monique 8 Pro Bundle
    Lucas 8 Pro Bundle
    Teen Josie 8 Pro Bundle
    Michael 8 Pro Bundle
    Olympia 8 Pro Bundle
    Victoria 8 Pro Bundle

Which, I think, is all of the 8 Pro Bundles. I know I have a problem but I am pretty sure a therapist will probably just laugh at me.

Post edited by Jason Galterio on
  • Christian was my 30th bundle. There were a small handful I didn't want (Toon Dwayne, Ollie, The Brute), and I was pretty much offline when Latonya was released, so I missed out on her. I had missed out on Gia, as well, but I picked her up in the end of the year sale. 

Here's my list: 
    Christian 8 Pro Bundle
    Gia 8 Pro Bundle
    Edward 8 Pro Bundle
    Nix 8 Pro Bundle
    Eva 8 Pro Bundle
    Lee 8 Pro Bundle
    Mei Lin 8 Pro Bundle
    Vladimir 8 Pro Bundle
    Zelara 8 Pro Bundle
    Mabel 8 Pro Bundle
    Teen Kaylee 8 Pro Bundle
    The Girl 8 Pro Bundle
    Mika 8 Pro Bundle
    Edie 8 Pro Bundle
    Penny 8 Pro Bundle
    Ollie 8 Pro Bundle
    Aiko 8 Pro Bundle
    Alexandra 8 Pro Bundle
    Karyssa 8 Pro Bundle
    Owen 8 Pro Bundle
    Sakura 8 Pro Bundle
    Charlotte 8 Pro Bundle
    Darius 8 Pro Bundle
    Monique 8 Pro Bundle
    Olympia 8 Pro Bundle
    Lucas 8 Pro Bundle
    Stephanie 8 Pro Bundle
    Teen Josie 8 Pro Bundle
    Michael 8 Pro Bundle
    Victoria 8 Pro Bundle

• azoohouse said:

I'm still not getting the $100 free additional content. I purchased the Christian8 Pro Bundle early when the purple banner said "OR". 

Same here, and I just noticed the banner has been updated for me, it now says the free content has to be in the basket at the same time as the Christian pro bundle, so I guess the first offer will not be honoured.

• XtraDimensionalXtraDimensional Posts: 509
    edited January 2019

The banner said the content had to be in the basket at the same time as the pro bundle at 1:48am Central time this morning. 

Post edited by XtraDimensional on
  • KerwinKerwin Posts: 124
    DAZ_Steve said:

Completed my transaction at advertised discount.  Thanks!  smiley