167891012»

Comments

• IldanachIldanach Posts: 217
    I wonder if Eva 8 and Owen 8 are Christian 8's and Sydney 8's kids lol

I always figured it was Owen and Charlotte

Ildanach said:

Testing out Christian and Sydney

Oh my goodness! I just realized that Christian's chest tattoo says "Sydney"! Christian + Sydney official couple confirmed! <3

Haha. To be honest I only noticed that while I was rendering this one

• MimicMollyMimicMolly Posts: 2,114
    Ildanach said:

I thought Owen and Charlotte were a "pairing", so them being siblings would be odd...
    Ildanach said:

I thought Owen and Charlotte were a "pairing", so them being siblings would be odd...

Oops, I read your comment wrong and I now seem to have posted something very inappropriate surprise

• Ron KnightsRon Knights Posts: 1,733

Christian 8 looks great. The Pro Pack has been added to my wishlist. I love DAZ's generosity with the specials. I just wish they made the terms easier to understand. Or maybe it's just my "Senior Mind" that gets so confused.

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287

Christian 8 looks great. The Pro Pack has been added to my wishlist. I love DAZ's generosity with the specials. I just wish they made the terms easier to understand. Or maybe it's just my "Senior Mind" that gets so confused.

hahah Nah, those sales can be confusing for most people as they are pretty complex. I really like the complex sales, personally, as the cart juggle can be fun, imo. lol

• (with Sydney)

Gimme Gimme Gimme

https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#images/725786

gimme gimme gimme.jpg
    1842 x 873 - 2M
  • 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287

(with Sydney)

Gimme Gimme Gimme

That's funny! This had me laughing out loud. I like the way you have Christian trying to keep the dino at bay with his feet. heheh Fun render!

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479
    edited January 2019

(with Sydney)

Gimme Gimme Gimme

Just one question: Is Sydney riding the dino, or fighting him? I can imagine this story either way! Good job.

Post edited by L'Adair on
  • (with Sydney)

Gimme Gimme Gimme

That's funny! This had me laughing out loud. I like the way you have Christian trying to keep the dino at bay with his feet. heheh Fun render!

:) thanks. Well you do see in a lot of horror and monster movies the intended victim often trying to kick away an attacker or hold them at bay with their feet Christian has no choice here though. Probably can't tell here but both are meant to be giants btw something I keep getting asked to do over on deviant kinda a themed series now bit different to what I was asked suggested but had to put my own spin on it - oh and for an added amusement the title is inspired by the ABBA song ;)

• L'Adair said:

(with Sydney)

Gimme Gimme Gimme

Just one question: Is Sydney riding the dino, or fighting him? I can imagine this story either way! Good job.

thank you well the request suggestion I got was the giantess fighting the trex and the guy also meant to be a giant cowering. First attempt was she was underneath with her legs wrapped around his neck or bellybut more neck and arms wrapped around the tail and maybe biting but couldn't get it right so went this way BUT your question makes it more interesting maybe she is riding him BUT he's seen something tasy and wants to eat him and she riding him is also trying to hold him back just like when you're trying to stop a dog from eating something I like that idea we'll go with that hey ;) :) oh and as I mentioned before the title is inspired by the ABBA song so bit of tongue in cheek there

• Write IdeaWrite Idea Posts: 291
    nattaruk said:
    CZ said:

Is anybody else facing some problems with his eyebrows? When I load Christian, I get an error message with something about duplicate IDs. I took a screenshot. Those eyebrows do not load correctly an in my Content Library I don't have a preview pic of Christian. Any Ideas why this happens? Oh, I tried to deinstall, update and install severall times with the same results.

I have exactly the same issues. I install with Daz Connect. I also have a familiar problem with the dforce Biker Outfit having corrupted files, (it's ok with manual install) which seems to happen with at least one item in every pro bundle. I'll be putting in yet another ticket to customer support.

I just purchased Christian 8, and installed him via DAZ Connect.  The bug still hasn't been resolved?

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,147

No, it hasn't. sad I submitted a bug report months ago, but it hasn't been fixed. They said even then that it was a known problem. It boggles my mind that Daz lets one of their core characters like this go uncorrected.

• barbult said:

No, it hasn't. sad I submitted a bug report months ago, but it hasn't been fixed. They said even then that it was a known problem. It boggles my mind that Daz lets one of their core characters like this go uncorrected.

*cough* It's cause it's a male character. *cough*