Christian 8

Comments

• missuskissesmissuskisses Posts: 918
    edited January 2019
    Welp. Pro bundle not getting the extra percent off now either. Edited: this seems to be working again, so assuming something is being done right now. And I had at the time refreshed the page several times before posting.
    Post edited by missuskisses on
  • Welp. Pro bundle not getting the extra percent off now either.

Try refreshing the page.  :)

• KatherineKatherine Posts: 326

We were fixing a typo.  The discount should be back.  :)

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,560

I think he looks great. Useful character and I like the outfits. Nice job. I picked it all up and some of the textures.

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,929

I've bought 4 Genesis 8 Pro Bundles & get no discount although my PC+ does not expire until Jan 24th & the free prior pro bundles are missing this time. I saw where others have bought 2, 6, & 8 Genesis 8 Pro Bundles and go no discount either. 

I actually only want the overall & overtextures anyway though I'll wait to see what other January deals they have, well until the 23rd Jan.

• Katherine said:

We were fixing a typo.  The discount should be back.  :)

Sooo no word on the $100 off discount still not working? :/

• DaikatanaDaikatana Posts: 828

The first thing I noticed about the Christian eight pro bundle is that the character is very like the Edward character. I already have Edward so why would I want to repeat. It would be more tempting if the clothing and hair options in the bundle we’re better but they are rehashes of what I already have. Also, We should be seeing the next iteration of Genesis figures on or about June or July of this year I believe. Going to take a hard pass on this one. Now if we see Cat 8, I’m all on board for that.

• ByrdieByrdie Posts: 1,775

4 G8 male pro bundles here too and no banner. I recall once there was a minimum number of bundles you had to own before getting one, is that maybe the case this time?

• All discounts should be working.  All discounts are contingent on the purchase of the pro bundle.  If anyone is attempting to leverage the discounts while purchasing the pro bundle, and not getting them, please let me know here.  If anyone who already urchased the pro bundle missed ouyt on the discounts they are now seeing in the orange banner, and would still like to leverage those discounts, please open a ticket iwth Custome Service, and they can help you with that.  Apologies for the confusion.

• $X worth of select DAZ Originals in Places & Things is no longer working unfortunately. Did work in the beginning.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,817

it all worked for me testing but the Australian dollar is so poor I am going to have to go without as my nice price of $48 with all the freebies was 79AUD so I had to cancel and empty my cart crying

I think my DAZ buying days are nearing the end

I did grab the Biker hairs

• AtiAti Posts: 9,081
    DAZ_Steve said:

All discounts should be working.  All discounts are contingent on the purchase of the pro bundle.  If anyone is attempting to leverage the discounts while purchasing the pro bundle, and not getting them, please let me know here.  If anyone who already urchased the pro bundle missed ouyt on the discounts they are now seeing in the orange banner, and would still like to leverage those discounts, please open a ticket iwth Custome Service, and they can help you with that.  Apologies for the confusion.

The $100 off is still not working for me. I have the pro bundle in the cart along with a couple of addons to it, and https://www.daz3d.com/motel-bundle and https://www.daz3d.com/martial-arts-dojo-bundle from here: https://www.daz3d.com/select-places-things These two items should get the -$100, but they are not getting it, only the DO 30% off.

• davesodaveso Posts: 6,438

how many Pro 8 bundles do you need to have purchased to get a banner discount?

• SpitSpit Posts: 2,342
    edited January 2019

OK, the offer is all-in-one-cart, one use, the Or purchased is incorrect (and being fixed). If you missed out on part of the offer through trying to split an order please open a Sales Support ticket.

Thanks, Richard. Ticket submitted. Means I don't get the freebies either, but I'm letting that pass.

Post edited by Spit on
  • bytescapesbytescapes Posts: 1,807

Yeah, the $X off is not working for me. I did the Clear Cart/Logout/Login shuffle, but it doesn't seem to have resolved the problem; items from the "Places and Things" selection still show up at just 30% off (PC+ discount) rather than free.

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,322
    edited January 2019
    DAZ_Steve said:

All discounts should be working.  All discounts are contingent on the purchase of the pro bundle.  If anyone is attempting to leverage the discounts while purchasing the pro bundle, and not getting them, please let me know here.  If anyone who already urchased the pro bundle missed ouyt on the discounts they are now seeing in the orange banner, and would still like to leverage those discounts, please open a ticket iwth Custome Service, and they can help you with that.  Apologies for the confusion.

The offer of $100 worth of DO Places and Things is still not working for me

Christan 8 Pro offer..jpg
    986 x 844 - 104K
    Chritan 8 Pro cart2.jpg
    1493 x 832 - 111K
    Christan 8 cart.jpg
    1714 x 855 - 136K
    Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • James_HJames_H Posts: 1,008

Just tried again. All works as expected until I get to the free $s for Places and Things. I add again 'Grungy Waiting Room' and it slips in at $15. If I proceed to cech-out, I am still charged $15 for that when it ought to be free (taken from the page linked in the purplke banner). So this is not working for me.

• All this talk of colorful banners and discounts, but I'm seeing nothing at all, nor is there anything in my messages. Whether this means I'm unqualified or that there's still a bug, how can I know..? 

• HoMartHoMart Posts: 480

Yeah, the $X off is not working for me. I did the Clear Cart/Logout/Login shuffle, but it doesn't seem to have resolved the problem; items from the "Places and Things" selection still show up at just 30% off (PC+ discount) rather than free.

Same here,

I did the Clear Cart/Logout/Login shuffle too - still no discount on the "Places and Things" selection

• I can confirm that the discount on Places and Things is still not working for me, using the cart Cypherfox used here https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/4238076/#Comment_4238076

I think DAZ needs new store software

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,817
    daveso said:

I get $60 in my banner with these in my library

Stephanie 8 Pro Bundle
    Nix 8 Pro Bundle
    Penny 8 Pro Bundle
    Olympia 8 Pro Bundle
    Eva 8 Pro Bundle
    Zelara 8 Pro Bundle
    Mabel 8 Pro Bundle
    The Girl 8 Pro Bundle
    Edward 8 Pro Bundle
    Ollie 8 Pro Bundle
    Floyd 8 Pro Bundle
    Edie 8 Pro Bundle
    Karyssa 8 Pro Bundle
    Owen 8 Pro Bundle
    Sakura 8 Pro Bundle
    Darius 8 Pro Bundle
    Monique 8 Pro Bundle

• daveso said:

Or much less complex sales.  There seem to be three versions of the loyalty banner and no banner for some customers.  If they just gave the same to everyone who was buying the bundle there wouldn't be these problems.  Instead they seem to prefer something so complicated that their own people can't get it working the first time, then break another offer when they fix the first one.  I'd guess that the people who think up the offers are not the ones who have to implement them.

• We're looking into the $X off issue right now.  Will update you shortly.

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,686
    DAZ_Steve said:

Still not working for me. Posted my cart on page 3.

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,563
    daveso said:

Or no more sales, LOL.

• maikdeckermaikdecker Posts: 2,750

Hmm... okay.... I only got two G8 pro packs before (Ollie and Vladimir) and with this kind of "deal" I won't be tempted to get another one right when it is published.. This whole way to get the reduced price looks like "reversed marketing" to me.. instead of making an attempt to get people who have not yet been teased to spend money for a pro pack to do so, the "regular big spenders" get their stuff cheaper (which is also okay..)

Add to that, that I don't really need two quite similiar hairs, a rocker outfit that shouts "wannabe", an overall that doesn't open and all that other "ooh I want to look like a tough boy but fail" stuff in the Pro pack.

Sorry, no-buy once more...

daveso said:

I get $60 in my banner with these in my library

Stephanie 8 Pro Bundle
    Nix 8 Pro Bundle
    Penny 8 Pro Bundle
    Olympia 8 Pro Bundle
    Eva 8 Pro Bundle
    Zelara 8 Pro Bundle
    Mabel 8 Pro Bundle
    The Girl 8 Pro Bundle
    Edward 8 Pro Bundle
    Ollie 8 Pro Bundle
    Floyd 8 Pro Bundle
    Edie 8 Pro Bundle
    Karyssa 8 Pro Bundle
    Owen 8 Pro Bundle
    Sakura 8 Pro Bundle
    Darius 8 Pro Bundle
    Monique 8 Pro Bundle

wow... i will never qualify again. and some are getting $100? wow. wow wow. I thought I spent a lot of moeny here. I'm low-balling for sure. 

• Same. Still not working. Gonna sleep and check back a bit later. 

• Orrrrr... crap. Refreshed one last time after posting that, and it apparently got fixed. O_o
    The timing.