mcjTeleBlender:Daz Studio scenes/animations w/Blender's Cycles Engine

1424344454648»

Comments

• Robert FreiseRobert Freise Posts: 2,501

surprisesurprise

• Silver DolphinSilver Dolphin Posts: 1,126

Wow, that is really mesmerizing MCasual !!! That butt is really wiggling. hahahaha

• mCasual said:

i dont know if it helps or not to install them using Blender

It doesn't.

• SadRobotSadRobot Posts: 45

Does this work on Mac? It doesn't seem to run for me.

• mCasualmCasual Posts: 4,160
    SadRobot said:

Does this work on Mac? It doesn't seem to run for me.

mcjteleblender 3 worked on macs up to blender 2.79 and mcjteleblenderfbx is for blender 2.8 note that in both cases you have to install the mcjblendbot kit of blender python script in blender's addons folder. I didnt have a mac for a long time but i think i tested mcjteleblender3 on it and mac users did use it too.
  • wolf359wolf359 Posts: 2,489
    Is there an update for this My blender add on says " need to upgrade to 2.8" Thus does not work.
    wolf359 said:
    Is there an update for this My blender add on says " need to upgrade to 2.8" Thus does not work.

for older cersions of blender it's https://sites.google.com/site/mcasualsdazscripts4/mcjteleblender3 but it tranfers "frozen" scenes as .ovj files, not rigged FBX
  • wolf359wolf359 Posts: 2,489
    I am using blender 2.8 I need the FBX version ????
    edited November 2
    wolf359 said:
    I am using blender 2.8 I need the FBX version ????

for blender 2.8 you can use t my beta/unfinished teleblender4 which exports scenes as frozen .obj files https://sites.google.com/site/mcasualsdazscripts9/mcjteleblender4temprelease or teleblenderFbx which exports scenes as animated and rigged figures. note that both versions cant coexist in the blender 2.8 addons folder
    Post edited by mCasual on
  • mCasual, please, add to the script export for octane renderer.

• Hi, I've been playing with mcjTeleBlenderFBX and noticed that some shaders are wrongly connected :

I made some search on the topic but didn't found anything like this, is this something known ?