Superheroes Rebooted - Ready to Rrrrrender?

Comments

• Geminii23Geminii23 Posts: 1,327
    Geminii23 said:

Just revisiting an old reality scene and reworking it along with rendering it in Iray now.

Wow!  That is amazing!  Did you kitbash that suit?  Or was it made in something other than DAZ?  I have been searching and searching all over for items to make a good Wolverine character.

Thanks! the figure is from one of my games, Deadpool I believe. It was extracted in .FBX, then loaded into max and posed, then subdivided and imported into DS.

Wow.  That is crazy.  Sounds like a lot of work.

• tkdroberttkdrobert Posts: 3,532

Another shot at Jean Grey

Phoenix Force

tkdrobert said:

Phoenix Force

Awesome.  Are you using a shader in Daz for that look or doing in post?

Geminii23 said:
    tkdrobert said:

Phoenix Force

Combination od Daz and Post.  Depends on what part you mean.  The flames were all done in post.

tkdrobert said:
    Geminii23 said:
    tkdrobert said:

Phoenix Force

Combination od Daz and Post.  Depends on what part you mean.  The flames were all done in post.

It looks like you used some comic style shader on her suit.  Did you do that in DAZ or post?

Geminii23 said:
    tkdrobert said:
    Geminii23 said:
    tkdrobert said:

Phoenix Force

It looks like you used some comic style shader on her suit.  Did you do that in DAZ or post?

I got the texture for the V4 body suit on cgshare.  I modified it in Photoshop to give it flat colors.

Hulk Smash!

Hulk Smash

So I know this is pretty much the simplest character to create... Silver Surfer.

But the problem is I really want to morph his feet so they aren't really toes.  More like seamless socks.  Any ideas?

Silver Surfer Test.jpg
    1067 x 1728 - 586K
    Geminii23 said:

So I know this is pretty much the simplest character to create... Silver Surfer.

But the problem is I really want to morph his feet so they aren't really toes.  More like seamless socks.  Any ideas?

What model are you using?

tkdrobert said:
    Geminii23 said:

Michael 6

Geminii23 said:
    tkdrobert said:
    Geminii23 said:

Michael 6

Well you can try and fix it in post work or try and use some boots that come with a super suit.  If you have the creature morphs for G2M, you can use those.

tkdrobert said:
    Geminii23 said:
    tkdrobert said:
    Geminii23 said:

Michael 6

Well you can try and fix it in post work or try and use some boots that come with a super suit.  If you have the creature morphs for G2M, you can use those.

Figures.  I have the Creature Creator for G2F but not G2M

Geminii23 said:
    tkdrobert said:
    Geminii23 said:
    tkdrobert said:
    Geminii23 said:

Michael 6

Figures.  I have the Creature Creator for G2F but not G2M

Same here

• So i was playing in Daz and Photoshop 3D, as usual, I wanted to see if I could import 3d objects from photoshop it worked pretty now i need to retexture everything lol image 

1.png
    679 x 669 - 240K
  • Geminii23 said:

Use MightyMite’s Socks available at Rendo or if you want a free approach try to autofit Joe Quicks socks at CGShare. 

• bwise1701bwise1701 Posts: 247

Does anyone here know where I might find a classic Batman & Robin costume? LIke from the 60's TV show or early comics?

Thanks

bwise1701 said:

Does anyone here know where I might find a classic Batman & Robin costume? LIke from the 60's TV show or early comics?

Thanks

cgshare.com.  Also look on the ultimate superhero freebie list in the Daz Freebie section of these forums.

• RawArtRawArt Posts: 5,750
    Geminii23 said:

I have a sock morph in this set https://www.daz3d.com/no-suit-morphs-for-genesis-3-male-s  ; ....but it is a very flakey morph, it does not play well with other shapes and poses

You could also use the body suit https://www.daz3d.com/super-bodysuit-for-genesis-3-male-s

RawArt said:
    Geminii23 said:

I have a sock morph in this set https://www.daz3d.com/no-suit-morphs-for-genesis-3-male-s  ; ....but it is a very flakey morph, it does not play well with other shapes and poses

You could also use the body suit https://www.daz3d.com/super-bodysuit-for-genesis-3-male-s

I actually have several of your products, including No-Suit and Guardian for Superbody Suit.  Need to experiment with using them though and modifying textures to see if I can come up with some decent attempts at characters like X-Men, etc.  

This Silver Surfer attempt is using G2M though so no sure I can use the No-Suit morph on it.  I did try MigthyMite socks on him.  But can't figure out how to hide the seams entirely.

Surfer Feet.jpg
    1067 x 1728 - 229K
    edited January 2018

And the IRAY Version.

Hulk Smash III

Post edited by tkdrobert on

The Wolverine

The Wolverine by tkdrobert

tkdrobert said:

The Wolverine

Awesome render!  Are you using JoeQuick's Wolverine suit and mask for that?

edited January 2018
    Geminii23 said:
    tkdrobert said:

The Wolverine

I'm using his mask but the suit is a texture for the M4 Body suit.  I got it on deviantart.  You can find it through the Ultimate Superhero Freebie thread. https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/9443/the-ultimate-super-hero-freebie-list/p1

Post edited by tkdrobert on
    tkdrobert said:
    Geminii23 said:
    tkdrobert said:

The Wolverine

I'm using his mask but the suit is a texture for the M4 Body suit.  I got it on deviantart.  You can find it through the Ultimate Superhero Freebie thread. https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/9443/the-ultimate-super-hero-freebie-list/p1

BTW, I modified the texture in photoshop.  It was yellow and black, I changed the black to blue.

• Playing a bit with xtart-3D's FastHero outfit, I wanted to give it more traditional old-school comic coloring. Done with pwToon.

FWSpeedster01_pwComic.png
    600 x 776 - 91K
  • RedfernRedfern Posts: 1,582
    edited January 2018

Funny how this promo render for this product...

https://www.daz3d.com/fantasy-ibl-beach-bundle-hdri-volume-1

...makes the model look rather like DC's "StarFire".  Well, the lighting along with the hairstyle and the purple bikini.

Sincerely,

Bill

Post edited by Chohole on
  • Redfern said:

Funny how this promo render for this product...

https://www.daz3d.com/fantasy-ibl-beach-bundle-hdri-volume-1

...makes the model look rather like DC's "StarFire".  Well, the lighting along with the hairstyle and the purple bikini.

Sincerely,

Bill

If the eyes were different, I'd agree with you.

• ServantServant Posts: 756

Kingdom Come Superman

Big Blue turns 80 this year with the return of the red trunks in Action Comics #1000.

Servant said:

Kingdom Come Superman

Big Blue turns 80 this year with the return of the red trunks in Action Comics #1000.

Very nice job.

• ServantServant Posts: 756
    tkdrobert said:
    Servant said:

Kingdom Come Superman

Very nice job.

Thank you very much!

This discussion has been closed.