Report sales errors here. Missed it? No worries. "There's Always Another Sale™"

Comments

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,818

today's 60&70% off sales

DAZ are trying to ruin me devil

• Griffin AvidGriffin Avid Posts: 3,758

I have to shop by wishlist. And that's about it.

Thank the lord for the wishlist.

• SaldazSaldaz Posts: 168

Weekend sale, time to spend some giftcard credits on G3 :)

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,566

While a massive weekend sale, not much from my wishlist is on it. Not sure if that is a blassing or a curse, LOL I stopped looking at the G3 category since most of what I want I have seen cheaper than 60% off at one time or another.

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,714

While a massive weekend sale, not much from my wishlist is on it. Not sure if that is a blassing or a curse, LOL I stopped looking at the G3 category since most of what I want I have seen cheaper than 60% off at one time or another.

Yup, some in wishlist on sale, but 60%; it is possible to get better. This is a hobby, I seem to be a collector or hoarder, but part of the fun is getting a bargain. 60% is not what I consider a bargain; it only requires a little patience.

nicstt said:

Yup, some in wishlist on sale, but 60%; it is possible to get better. This is a hobby, I seem to be a collector or hoarder, but part of the fun is getting a bargain. 60% is not what I consider a bargain; it only requires a little patience.

Good thing about being digital hoarder is that the apartment looks normal ;)

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,566
    Saldaz said:
    nicstt said:

LMAO! yes

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232

Are the 60/70 sale items supposed to show up as discounted in my wishlist? If they don't, it'll complicate the trick of finding qualifying stuff in my wishlist.

• NathNath Posts: 2,713

Are the 60/70 sale items supposed to show up as discounted in my wishlist? If they don't, it'll complicate the trick of finding qualifying stuff in my wishlist.

Yes, they show up with the discount.

• Robert FreiseRobert Freise Posts: 4,261
    Saldaz said:
    nicstt said:

Not so sure about that I have one room that looks somewhat like a computer parts store and one that looks almost like a server room

• Took a screenshot showing that Girl 8 Pro is showing as purchased, along with the 'base' discounts showing in cart.  Going to Checkout didn't change the overall total btw.

Similar to what Wonderland mentioned, I have tried this in both IE and Firefox.  No difference, so it's not a FF only thing.

I had hoped that submitting a ticket on Thursday afternoon might have resulted in something other than an automated 'gone for weekend' response, but the backlog on tickets is significant apparently...

Is this working now?

• WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,740

Took a screenshot showing that Girl 8 Pro is showing as purchased, along with the 'base' discounts showing in cart.  Going to Checkout didn't change the overall total btw.

Similar to what Wonderland mentioned, I have tried this in both IE and Firefox.  No difference, so it's not a FF only thing.

I had hoped that submitting a ticket on Thursday afternoon might have resulted in something other than an automated 'gone for weekend' response, but the backlog on tickets is significant apparently...

Is this working now?

It's less than yesterday but not the same low price as Cris Palmono: https://prnt.sc/jsv8cy Mine is $6.85, hers is $5.47

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151

I didn't see it was a DazO and PAs get discounts on those.

• firewardenfirewarden Posts: 1,455

It would be helpful if Daz would have a combined listing for these sales. As it is, I glance through my wishlist and that's it. Having fallen for this zillions of times and spent hours poring through PA listings individually, while I'm a slow learner, these days I give these sales with so many individual artists listed a pass.

• AtiAti Posts: 9,081

It would be helpful if Daz would have a combined listing for these sales. As it is, I glance through my wishlist and that's it. Having fallen for this zillions of times and spent hours poring through PA listings individually, while I'm a slow learner, these days I give these sales with so many individual artists listed a pass.

Not one, but two pages. Still hope it helps:

https://www.daz3d.com/genesis-2-select-items
    https://www.daz3d.com/genesis-3-select-items

• TooncesToonces Posts: 919

Much better!

(When is Daz going to hire you?)

• EtaminEtamin Posts: 126

@Ati Thank you, that is much easier.

Toonces said:

Much better!

(When is Daz going to hire you?)

LOL. :D Well, Daz has these pages up, I'm not sure why they are not linked to from the promo page. Only PA-filtered versions are linked directly.

• firewardenfirewarden Posts: 1,455
    Ati said:

Not one, but two pages. Still hope it helps:

https://www.daz3d.com/genesis-2-select-items
    https://www.daz3d.com/genesis-3-select-items

Thank you SO much! :)

• tj_1ca9500btj_1ca9500b Posts: 2,047
    edited June 2018

Took a screenshot showing that Girl 8 Pro is showing as purchased, along with the 'base' discounts showing in cart.  Going to Checkout didn't change the overall total btw.

Is this working now?

I included the second one because Cris had it in the linked screenshot, and it's base sale price was  51% off, not 30%.

Seems to be working now (finally), although as Wonderland pointed out Cris seems to have gotten a better deal on the P3D -The Girl 8 Morph Pack.  The discount math does work out correctly on the morph pack though (49% of retail x .7 = 34.3%, or roughly 66% off), which is what is now showing in my cart.

Hopefully it's working for everyone else now too.

Post edited by tj_1ca9500b on
  • L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479

Today sees another sale like the weekend sale posted yesterday, with Places and Things at 50% off. You can scroll down to find your favorite PAs, or use the following link for a single "page" …

https://www.daz3d.com/interesting-places-and-things

L'Adair said:

Today sees another sale like the weekend sale posted yesterday, with Places and Things at 50% off. You can scroll down to find your favorite PAs, or use the following link for a single "page" …

https://www.daz3d.com/interesting-places-and-things

Thanks, this helps

• Griffin AvidGriffin Avid Posts: 3,758
    edited June 2018

The promo-alert email for the Beauty of Asia banner says

Get up to 10 featured items FREE!!

Anyone know where the details of that teaser are?

Post edited by Griffin Avid on

By the time I get the official Daz emails, I have almost always checked out the store, so I never look at those emails in great detail. I checked, and you're right, it does mention up to 10 free items, but the image version has no reference to it, nor does the sales page. I assume that that promo text just accidentally stayed there from another sale. (If not, then where are the free items? :))

• frankrblowfrankrblow Posts: 2,052

I'm not seeing anything about freebies in the email I just got, if that helps anyone. I also checked the web version of the email, and zip... nada on freebies. I DO see a red banner for an extra 20% off the Beauty Of Asia new releases, and picked up the Japanese Alley for $13.70.

Line 144 of the web version (source): "Get up to 10 featured items FREE!!"

• FenixPhoenixFenixPhoenix Posts: 3,024

Yes, I just saw that too. I wonder if this is going to be an upcoming promotion for later on in the week...

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,323
    edited June 2018

I'm not sure why but ATI/Overdrawn's excellent DAZ Deals plugin doesn't seem to be working quite right with the 'view these artists together' option in the Beauty of Asia sale . For some reason Mely3d is not included although he is one of the featured artists.

ETA: New biweekly freebies are up: https://www.daz3d.com/free-3d-models

Post edited by Charlie Judge on

I'm not sure why but ATI/Overdrawn's excellent DAZ Deals plugin doesn't seem to be working quite right with the 'view these artists together' option in the Beauty of Asia sale . For some reason Mely3d is not included although he is one of the featured artists.

ETA: New biweekly freebies are up: https://www.daz3d.com/free-3d-models

The plugin gets the list of artists from the promo page itself. Unfortunately, Daz sometimes includes a space before/after the name, which confuses the addon. @Overdrawn is working on fixing this. In the meantime, as a workaround, you can delete the space ("%20" without quotes) if it appears at the beginning or end of the artist name in the produced url. That should include all artists.

• Well, there's a sale on Bundles... but the only bundles I'm currently looking for aren't in it.  Oh well. 

This discussion has been closed.