Report sales errors here. Missed it? No worries. "There's Always Another Sale™"

Comments

• sueyasueya Posts: 826

I am trying to get the save $6 coupon to work with the starter bundles for G8 but it does not work despite being found by Ati's "Save 6" filter

• AtiAti Posts: 9,081
    sueya said:

I am trying to get the save $6 coupon to work with the starter bundles for G8 but it does not work despite being found by Ati's "Save 6" filter

It requires a minimum of $18 in the cart. Do you have that much in the cart?

• sueyasueya Posts: 826
    edited June 2018
    Ati said:
    sueya said:

It requires a minimum of $18 in the cart. Do you have that much in the cart?

I have just realised I used the May coupon instead of the June one because it appeared in the list when I clicked the coupon box. I think that should show the coupons I have already used.

Post edited by sueya on
  • nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,714

What the hell; Bijou had her price reduced!

I loved seeing her at a staggeringly high price.

• Worlds_EdgeWorlds_Edge Posts: 2,145
    nicstt said:

What the hell; Bijou had her price reduced!

I loved seeing her at a staggeringly high price.

LOL!

• tj_1ca9500btj_1ca9500b Posts: 2,047
    edited June 2018

One thing that would be nice to see regularly would be a practical path to upgrade starter bundles to pro bundles, i.e. upgrade bundles that include the additional items in the pro bundle that aren't in the starter bundle.  I have a Lee Pro bundle in my cart right now, but already own most of it.  The killer discount (thanks red banner coupon) is what is making this particular purchase attractive, but this is something I struggle with regularly.

I've suggested before that it'd be nice if there was some mechanism that would shave off part of the cost of a pro bundle if you owned various items in said pro bundle.  It wouldn't necessarily have to be a 1 to 1 relationship (maybe 75% to 90% of the 'proportional value'), but it'd be nice to get some credit for previous purchases.  This could also tie in to the 'starter vs pro' bundle situation, but barring this the 'upgrade' bundle route for newer bundles would be a nice alternative.

Post edited by tj_1ca9500b on
  • LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770

So, in short, this Girl 8 sale has me undewhelmed. 

Anyone else feeling this way?  For those that actually want Girl 8 that is.

We should have a national render day where DAZ closes the store and we all actually use the product we have been hording, LOL

LMAO! I could have a national render century and probably not run out...

• y3kmany3kman Posts: 765

Well, there's a sale on Bundles... but the only bundles I'm currently looking for aren't in it.  Oh well. 

Those bundles were included in the recent 50% off sale on environment and other resources products.

• donovancolbertdonovancolbert Posts: 1,421

What is this red banner? 

• WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,740

What is this red banner? 

20% off Beauty of Asia sale...

• frankrblowfrankrblow Posts: 2,052

The red banner is for those who have "supported" Lee and/or Mei Lin Pro bundles in the past.

The red banner is for those who have "supported" Lee and/or Mei Lin Pro bundles in the past.

Ahh. I just became a "supporter" today. :) 

• y3kmany3kman Posts: 765

Didn't checkout the Lee 7 Pro bundle for $9.07 since the extra 20% for the Beauty of Asia product was not working. Sale is already over. angry

• WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,740
    y3kman said:

Didn't checkout the Lee 7 Pro bundle for $9.07 since the extra 20% for the Beauty of Asia product was not working. Sale is already over. angry

It will probably be free if or when Lee 8 or a similar character comes out. As the title says "There's always another sale!" 

• Beauty of Asia 20% off banner and the Artist Catalogs from that sale (40% off normally, 50% off with purchase of any new release) don't seem to combine. If you put an item in cart with a new release it gives me 52% off, which is the 40%+20% off. So nothing about those 50%.

Yet, if you put a new release from the Asia sale, it does work. 

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151

I need to see a cart please.

• Cart_with_AsianNewRelease.jpg
    1324 x 1079 - 195K
  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151

ok so what banner are you trying to use for this?

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479

I still have The Girl 8 Pro bundle in my cart, trying to decide if I want to spend the money on her. The $30/$65/$100 off for featured G8/G3/G2 products is hard to pass up, but when I didn't buy right away, the cart total kept getting higher and higher. (going from $66+ to $85+ in a matter of days.) Now there is a nice discount on some of those G8/G3/G2 items with two "Until Midnight New Releases" adding an extra discount … until I add the Pro bundle and addons. Then the prices go up dramatically, presumably losing that extra discount.

I'm attaching screenshots of both carts, sectioned off in Photoshop, with before and after section totals. The Genesis 2 items should all be free, the Genesis 3 items should cost me $2.25 and the Genesis 8 items should cost me 73¢. As the extra 40% is a one day offer, this needs to be resolved quickly.

20180613-sale-plus-Girl8-mega-categories-before-adding-Girl8-and-addons.jpg
    1191 x 4003 - 647K
    20180613-sale-plus-Girl8-mega-categories-after-adding-Girl8-and-addons.jpg
    1191 x 4495 - 724K

Unless I'm missing something, I only needed until 5:25 AM on the Until Midnight special. :D 

Yesterday there was some awesome stacking on the Flash Bundles and the Beauty of Asia special though. I don't mind a breather on my store credit, which was going faster than I intended. 

• y3kman said:

Well, there's a sale on Bundles... but the only bundles I'm currently looking for aren't in it.  Oh well. 

Those bundles were included in the recent 50% off sale on environment and other resources products.

Yeah, and I need them to be at least 70% off to be affordable.

It's been nearly 8 hours since I posted about the discounts issue above without a response… Is anyone looking into this? Or should I go ahead and checkout, and then enter a trouble ticket for a refund of the overcharge?

• L'Adair said:

It's been nearly 8 hours since I posted about the discounts issue above without a response… Is anyone looking into this? Or should I go ahead and checkout, and then enter a trouble ticket for a refund of the overcharge?

Sorry, I didn't understand the issue - has anyone else been able to confirm.

L'Adair said:

I'm also sorry; I do tend to be wordy. smiley

Succinctly, with two Until Midnight new releases in the cart, the extra 40% off on featured artists' back catalog G8/G3/G2 products also featured in The Girl 8 promo disappear when the qualifying Girl 8 products are added to the cart.

To make it easier for anyone else to verify, here are links to the three Girl 8 "Big Money Discounts" promo pages filtered for the featured PAs in the Until Midnight promo:

• L'Adair said:
    L'Adair said:

I'm also sorry; I do tend to be wordy. smiley

Succinctly, with two Until Midnight new releases in the cart, the extra 40% off on featured artists' back catalog G8/G3/G2 products also featured in The Girl 8 promo disappear when the qualifying Girl 8 products are added to the cart.

To make it easier for anyone else to verify, here are links to the three Girl 8 "Big Money Discounts" promo pages filtered for the featured PAs in the Until Midnight promo:

Reported.

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

Aikoheart3 stuff in sale.  

• Does the whole Beauty of Asia thing mean that Mei Lin 8 should be out soon?

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232

Does the whole Beauty of Asia thing mean that Mei Lin 8 should be out soon?

Maybe, maybe not. Hold on...

<renders a Magic 8-Ball scene>

All signs point to "DAZ Soon™".

(In other words, sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. Only DAZ knows for sure, and they're not telling until something actually appears in the store.)

• OverdrawnOverdrawn Posts: 561

Maybe, maybe not. Hold on...

<renders a Magic 8-Ball scene>

All signs point to "DAZ Soon™".

(In other words, sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. Only DAZ knows for sure, and they're not telling until something actually appears in the store.)

Or, "sometimes is DAZ and sometimes it DAZn't" ;-P

• AlmightyQUESTAlmightyQUEST Posts: 1,961

I was wondering the same thing, whether this indicated a release of Mei Lin or equivalent was imminent, or whether it indicates it isn't coming at all and people should get used to the other options for sale...
This discussion has been closed.